To Our Readers

Trailer: Cassie – ‘Rocka Bye Baby’

CASSIE THAT GRAPE JUICE Trailer: Cassie   Rocka Bye Baby

Cassie unveils the trailer for her forthcoming ‘Rocka Bye Baby‘ mix tape today, whipping up momentum for the release weeks before its April 11th due date.

Documenting the last few months of her life in a series of short and sweet flash backs, the intriguing piece sees the ‘King Of Hearts’ singer ditch her pastel kissed look for a far darker approach, all of which can be seen after the jump!

1. March 20, 2013 at 2:14 pm
    Gaga For GaGa says:

Hang it up

• March 20, 2013 at 2:59 pm
      YES says:

i like her and i like (some) of her music and (mostly all) her visuals….but musically she gotta come harder.

Her voice is really weak (thats fine) but she needs some of THEM BRITNEY BEATS!!

Her beats have been really lacking since her first album.

• March 21, 2013 at 1:47 am
        irene46 says:

“some of them britney beats? aah…NO!!!

2. March 20, 2013 at 2:15 pm
    Yeah I Said It says:

Rihanna so wants to look like her.

• March 20, 2013 at 2:29 pm
      Gaga For GaGa says:

Why would Rihanna want to be irrelevant..

• March 20, 2013 at 2:38 pm
        Yeah I Said It says:

I said LOOK deary

• March 20, 2013 at 2:32 pm
      Jessie says:

Who wouldn’t wanna look like Cassie shes as f***

• March 20, 2013 at 4:41 pm
        Taeys says:

Umm, Rihanna is a black woman with green eyes which is much more uncommon. Why would she downgrade to the most common eye color brown and the most basic meek group of women Asian? I’m sure Rihanna loves being a light skinned Black girl with green eyes! Thats better then being a blonde white woman in terms of landing a successful black man!

• March 20, 2013 at 6:39 pm
        hautehottie says:

@Taeys – If you really believe that you must hate yourself. slap yourself, and don’t reproduce.

• March 22, 2013 at 6:32 am
        NO says:

@ Taeys what the f*** is wrong with you??

3. March 20, 2013 at 2:19 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

Cassie is s*** with actual CURVES! Not a crackhead figure (no names)…Anyway, good luck Cassie. King of Hearts could’ve at least put your album on the Billboard Top 200 if you promoted it right and actually released the album…

• March 20, 2013 at 4:45 pm
      Taeys says:

You are so dumb! Like how do you hate on girls making their own way? Nicki, Beyonce, Rih, and wish luck to a girl who’s being kept by a man? You are just the worst! I really really wanna see how you look! I know u a mess!

• March 20, 2013 at 4:52 pm
        ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

LOL b*tch sit your dumb and obsessed ass down. You stans are so f*ckin retarded always thinking a “blog” is your favs fan site. I state my OPINION, whether I agree with an artist or not and I will continue to state my opinion whether YOU like it or not c*nt. NOW HERE’S WHERE YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE: continue to read and comment on my posts and be the delusional trolling f*gggot you are OR TAKE THE ALTERNATIVE ROUTE and keep your a*s moving to the next comment, cause I will continue to keep your a*s pressed b*tch lol.

4. March 20, 2013 at 2:23 pm
    2bad2bme says:

yes rihanna…i mean cassie

5. March 20, 2013 at 2:35 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

FLOPPPP no one checking for dis girl! Continue being diddys muse ya h**

6. March 20, 2013 at 2:36 pm
    VANNY says:

i love cassie! but why is she still trying?? if monica-brandy-jasmin sullivan etc that have great voices and can actually sing! cant sell records… what makes cassie think she will sell records??? 0_ o

7. March 20, 2013 at 2:39 pm
    MISHKA says:

If she had the courage to leave Diddy and to make it on her own, she would actually have had a decent career.

Now it’s too little, too late.

8. March 20, 2013 at 2:41 pm
    Taeys says:

@enough onika please show me what u look like? Cassie has curves? Cassie is still skinnier then Rihanna idiot! She just has a boob job! Cassie is a very petit girl! U be so pressed to hate u don’t even get your facts str8 first! You must be one of them fat darker skinned chicks. Cuz y’all are a mess when it comes to hatin for no reason! Anyways… Cassie king of hearts was a good song u shouldn’t release music till u are ready to put in work u wasted what could have been a billboard smash had Rihanna, Katy or Gaga recorded it!

• March 20, 2013 at 3:49 pm
      THEPINKPRINT (FAF) says:

Petite means short, not just skinny. Cassie is an actual MODEL, she’s 5’8. Far from short.

• March 20, 2013 at 4:23 pm
      ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

Um, did I stutter b*tch. That girl’s body is on point and has ass and boobs, rather fake or not. I see you were quick to assume Rihanna lol!! Anyway since YOU mentioned her, her body’s a horizontal line…and it’s SO funny how you gays assume everyone is “dark skinned or fat” because no ones fooled by your god Succubus aka Rihanna. Please find the nearest subway and take a leap of faith into your destiny. #BlackF*gsDoTheMost

• March 20, 2013 at 4:51 pm
        Taeys says:

I read this blog and I’m pretty familiar with the commenters! I know you were talking about Rihanna. Rihanna has a nice ass and a nice perky b******. They don’t have to be enormous or extremely shapely to be attractive. You calling her body a horizontal line is just a lie. Because clearly she has a shape. Your hating on her is all. I like Rihanna because she’s winning when others thought she was a one hit wonder! Just show me how you look? We can end it I bet you are unattractive lol I know you are! And that upsets you.

• March 20, 2013 at 5:01 pm
        ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

@Taeys…..did you think your novel was going to “change” things b*tch? LOL. I don’t give a d*mn what your familiar with, get “familiar” with me dragging a b*tch when I see she’s being a sloppy h** on stage, in vocal ability and overall creativity. And what the f*ck is wrong with you and wanting to see people picture?? Lol, b*tch I can drag your burnt a*s without seeing your gay ass photo. Go to Rihanna’s fan site b*tch were the delusions ARE real. Here truth will be on the menu and served in abundance! :)

• March 20, 2013 at 5:20 pm
        Taeys says:

Ok, Yea you really did cuss me out didn’t you. I was being truthful you insulted Rihanna for no reason. I just want to see how you look since your so easy to judge others looks. I can see is she really did look bad. But come on…

9. March 20, 2013 at 2:42 pm
    Sweetnothings78 says:

I love me some cassie.
    I’m amped for it, like riris rated I hope this is dark to.

10. March 20, 2013 at 2:50 pm
    the real xoxo says:

She is so hot. i love the whole style she is going for. She can’t sing but i am admittedly looking forward to this.

11. March 20, 2013 at 2:54 pm
    Sterling Infinity (Prince Of Funk) says:

Damn she’s fine! That’s all we got

12. March 20, 2013 at 3:24 pm
    Navy Sailor!!! says:

WHYYYY is Rihanna’s precious name being mentioned alongside this INSTAGRAM MODEL?! This monotone trick is a one hit wonder who’s currently sucking her bosses old DL d***!! She is no better than Teyana Taylor or Rosa Acosta! Y’ALL STAY PRESSED damn queens!!!!

13. March 20, 2013 at 3:54 pm
    Sleazy says:

b**** please Rihanna done jack Cas hairstyle!!!! Visually and as artist cassie slays that b**** who gets sued for stealing stuff! Jacking Fefe dobson, grace jones , madonna . Kelis etc Cassie can at least dance rih can’t do s***

• March 20, 2013 at 4:00 pm
      Navy Sailor!!! says:

GUUURRRLLL Rihanna has graced the cover of VOGUE how many times? Cassie graced what? KING?! A billboard in Target? OH!!!! And Cassie can dance? WHERE? That stiff s*** she was doing in the mirror in the “ME AND YOU” video? b**** bye. Call Rihanna a swagger jacket or whatever you want, but shes WINNING! Tell Cassie to go fetch her allowance from her gay sugar daddy Diddy. BYE FAGGOL!!!!

• March 23, 2013 at 8:33 pm
        Mark111 says:

“Rihanna has graced the cover of VOGUE how many times? Cassie graced what? KING?!”

You made me spit on drink on my screen! lol, Killed ‘em.

14. March 20, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    Bow Down b****** says:

Cassie…Cassie?….Cassie…..OH, I remember. She had that song Me & U right?

Yep, okay. b**** NEEDS TO HANG IT UP FOR REAL. WHY IS SHE STILL AROUND. SHE’S WORSE THAN KIM KARDASHIAN…ALTHOUGH I’M PRETTY SURE KIM KARDASHIAN COULD RECORD AN ALBUM AND SELL MORE THAN CASSIE TBH

15. March 20, 2013 at 6:47 pm
    Bey free says:

Girl nobody checking for, now instead of shading Rihanna’s vocals, shade this girl’s vocals too. She cant sing wirth s***. But atleast Ruh can carry a tune. That’s the least that I can say about her vocals.

16. March 20, 2013 at 9:39 pm
    NT says:

4.11.13 is to far away for me , Cassie is a beautiful girl though and if she wishes to keep pursuing a career in music she should consistently releases music and stop taking these breaks.

17. March 20, 2013 at 11:51 pm
    Credit says:

Cassie is flawlessly beautiful

18. March 21, 2013 at 7:52 am
    OK says:

A TRAILER for a f*****’ *mixtape*???? And I thought it couldn’t get worse than those 30 sec trailers for a 3 1/2-4 minute music video!

Oh, well. Bless her for trying. I guess a mixtape is the closest Diddy will come to allowing Cassie to release new music, seeing how that 2nd album will never see the light of day. Assuming, of course, that the mixtape doesn’t end up getting pushed back to Neveruary.