Guess Who?!

shares
Screen Shot 2013 04 20 at 11.46.52 Guess Who?!

Guess which seasoned songstress was snapped on her way to lunch in Beverly Hills yesterday.

Hint: Her debut album featured contributions from Missy Elliott, Jermaine Dupri and LaTocha Scott.

Not sure who she is?

Her identity below!

TAMAR BRAXTON TONI BRAXTON VINCE Guess Who?!

It’s ‘Miss Your Kiss’ star Tamar Braxton!

Joined her Epic husband VinceĀ and older sister Toni, the R&B Diva was caught on her way out a lunch outing, weeks after her announcing her pregnancy. Her sighting also comes as she continues work on her second LP, with the help of ‘Wish Your Love Away‘ creator Songwriter TC.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (81)

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

• Tyler

Tyler (58)

1. April 20, 2013 at 6:06 am
    steph says:

Tamar! Looking good preg

2. April 20, 2013 at 6:10 am
    Slayrita Lengendora says:

Urgh she looks a mess. That face is awful

3. April 20, 2013 at 6:24 am
    RoyalKev says:

Preggie Tamar looks really good! … Toni is forever classy! Braxton sisters slay!

4. April 20, 2013 at 6:53 am
    nobitchassness says:

Hope she’s well. Eh next post.

5. April 20, 2013 at 7:27 am
    Kate Middleton says:

Eww!!! She looks like a stuffed sausage. those shoes look too small and uncomfortable and I am cringing looking at that belly button rubbing into her top…

Too stuffy and too much.

• April 20, 2013 at 9:29 am
      Music Soul Harmony says:

Let’s see what you look like always talking s*** about people higher than you. And you better look as good as Angelina Jolie. Stupid b****. Stfu.

6. April 20, 2013 at 11:41 am
    MuiMui says:

Why do they wear such tall heels when with child that don’t
    seem right and besides that it look dangerous.

7. April 20, 2013 at 12:24 pm
    Maestro J says:

People kill me being so judgmental… I guess its societies views on women that havent changed much. Why she got to be in a moomoo and flats to be dress acceptable to some. Hell my mother didnt wear flats the whole 9 months she was pregnant with me… and she was definately dressed in the latest 80’s fashions too lol… I came out fine… and PHINE ha!

8. April 20, 2013 at 2:35 pm
    Taeys says:

No way she married Vince for love no f****** way! Tracy’s and Tawandas husbands are much more attractive then Vince and Tamar “had” what it took to get a better looking guy! Vince acts like baby and he always looks hungry n nasty just ugh! I would marry a rich repulsive guy too but I would act sweet. She is so shady though she should be degrading Vince about his disgustingness on a daily. She’s fake but I wish I was married to a huge guy of questionable heterosexuality too..