Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: Chris Brown – ‘Fine China’

chris brown fine china e1364819385850 New Video: Chris Brown   Fine China

It’s begun!

The campaign for Chris Brown‘s ‘X’ era kicked off today when the release of his new cut ‘Fine China’ and its cinematic new video!

Watch below!!!

Growth.

Realizing his full potential as a vocalist and a musician, Chris ditches the generic repetition that nabbed him a hit with ‘Turn Up The Music’ to serve a cut indicative of his growth.

Of course, while bidding adieu to EDM for this song will mean he’ll have to grind harder to ensure it reaches the top, there’s no doubt the world will have no choice but to respect its quality, which we hope to hear on the rest of ‘X’.

In short…Chris killed it!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:14 am
    Navy Sailor!!! says:

I f****** LOVED it!!! Chris is BACK!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:15 am
    ShadeNOShade says:

I’m Sorry But This Is Video/Song Is TOO Much Like Michael Jackson’s. He’s Trying TOO Hard To Be Like Him. There’s A Difference Between Being Inspired By Him & COPYING Him. Idk. I Just Expected CHRIS BROWN, Not Chris Brown Aka TryingToBeLikeMJ.

HIVE Replied:

My thoughts exactly! I could have gotten into this song if he didn’t try to act like him in this video, and try to hit them horrid high notes!

Summer Replied:

He is copying but at the same time he looks really good!!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:15 am
    my forehead tho says:

Like the song, but not feeling his look. He looks anorexic drug addict, like his girlfriend.

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

I wish people would stfu with that anorexic s*** because neither Chris or Rih looks anorexic! Michelle Williams from DC looks anorexic, not them!!!

BEY BEY RELEASE THE SINGLE!!! YOU SCARED OF QUEEN RIH HUH b****!! Replied:

RIH LOOKS BETTA THAN BEY!! ONLY FAT f*** LIKE BEYS BODY!! AND DAMN SURE LOOK BETTA THAN CAMEL AND HIS UGLY ASS FACE!!

BEY BEY RELEASE THE SINGLE!!! YOU SCARED OF QUEEN RIH HUH b****!! Replied:

*CHRIS*

Aquarius Replied:

So why is Bey topping surveys for most desired body in women? And when will Ri top Ask Men? Google is your friend.

• April 1, 2013 at 8:17 am
    Royalkev says:

This guy just brought it back! Well deserved success coming!

SECRET VOICE Replied:

Damn I meant to hit that I LIKE what you said and I so agree,Chris Breezy brought it back!

Tears for the REAL talent that Chris brings!!!!!

Royalkev Replied:

^Yes CB’s blood, sweat &tears will pay off this time!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:19 am
    RITANATION says:

LMAO I can understand saying “f*** YOU” to that flip flopping pop royality b**** but honey child… No she alright

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

i love you too :oops:

• April 1, 2013 at 8:20 am
    Kev says:

Thats was bangin, love the song. Storyline is a lil cliche.but i like that. Awesome

• April 1, 2013 at 8:20 am
    christinastheerealtalent says:

YES YES YES

Welcome back Chris! I will def support this album if this the sound you’re going back to.

• April 1, 2013 at 8:21 am
    Dare alone says:

Nice video like the song hope the cd is like this

• April 1, 2013 at 8:24 am
    caribbean native says:

omg he just up the anti that was impressive work

RLS Replied:

Ante. He upped the ante.

JER Replied:

lol. YES! Correct these ho’s. Talking about “anti” “tea,” and “pre-madonna” grrrrl…………..

FAF Replied:

@JER it is TEA ppl just spell it T

JER Replied:

……………………

It’s “T” b****. Short for the Truth. I can’t at you young queens.

You spill the T meaning you spill the truth, not spill a godamn cup of tea. Dumb f****** kids

• April 1, 2013 at 8:25 am
    Lovebird says:

Wow, not going to lie, really like this. It’s giving me Michael Jackson Rock my world tease. It also reminded me of what a good performer Fistopher Brown is. Very nice.

• April 1, 2013 at 8:26 am
    Nana says:

The song and video is so Michael Jackson

BEY BEY RELEASE THE SINGLE!!! YOU SCARED OF QUEEN RIH HUH b****!! Replied:

Just like JT AND VIDEO IS SO FAKE ASS JAMES BROWN AND PRINCE

• April 1, 2013 at 8:30 am
    BubblePopElectric says:

Best Video of 2013, thus far…
    Welcome Back King Breezy!

Chile Please!! Replied:

Really?? Please tell me you’re trying to be sarcastic?

• April 1, 2013 at 8:31 am
    STONY says:

IAM NOT IMPRESSES his music has always been average or mediocre BY THE WAY IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO A GREAT POP SONG JUST CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW I THINK I COULD DO BETTER WITH A RECORD DEAL AND MONEY TO SUPPORT MY PROJECT:

• April 1, 2013 at 8:32 am
    VANNY says:

Love the song very groovy! and his voice sounds really good!! but i do have to agree with alot of you guys!! he is trying to be michael jackson a little to hard! i like it better when artist are original!! other than that this is dope!!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:32 am
    Cream says:

Ok let me go do some research… Ok what do we have here fame is a flop only went gold Humm what’s this fortune sold about 300k ww let me give my numbers for xdrop I’m thinking 30 to 35k first week with big x in sells week afther over all I see sells of 80k ww by the end of the year.

• April 1, 2013 at 8:36 am
    LeaveMeAlone says:

Horrible, to much MJ in it .

ShadeNOShade Replied:

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!

The voice of reason... Replied:

that’s a bad thing?

ShadeNOShade Replied:

Yes, Because It’s Not CHRIS BROWN.
    This Video Is TOO MUCH Like MJ. Like If I Was Blind & Only Heard The Song I Would Think It Was A MJ Track.

ZANIA Replied:

I can’t see the video, but from comments on the other blogs, they said he did martial arts, so I don’t remember Mj doing martial arts. CB may have some of MJ moves, but he also puts his own moves into his videos

SECRET VOICE Replied:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off Michael Jackson is someone that inspires Chris Brown so he did some tributes to him but he also brought his vibe and the song is banging!

WELCOME the PHUKK back Breezy.

• April 1, 2013 at 8:39 am
    Alex says:

I love it! The story is brilliant! So excited for the album now! #TeamBreezy

• April 1, 2013 at 8:41 am
    the real xoxo says:

far too similar to MJ.

• April 1, 2013 at 8:43 am
    JER says:

I’m sure it’s JUST a coincidence Justin Timberlake released a throwback R&B album when everyone expected him to release an EDM album and suddenly Chris Brown is gonna do the same. Also Bruno Mars obviously inspired the musical direction change

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

What’s so “throwback” about JT’s album? Throwback as in 2006 sounding beats?

JER Replied:

Weak ho don’t step to me. You kids have no soul so stop it. You wouldn’t have a clue if you were sitting with Professor Plum in the dinning room with the rope. Music existed before 2006 and before Rihanna so don’t try it you young b****. The 20/20 experience is a modern classic with every style of R&B from the past 20 years. Justin’s new album is life and you are just mad yer not getting any. You honestly tried it in every colour GURLBYE

BEY BEY RELEASE THE SINGLE!!! YOU SCARED OF QUEEN RIH HUH b****!! Replied:

Um NO!!! MIGUEL INSPIRED IT NOT BRUNO WACK!! CB EVEN SAID ADORN INSPIRED HIM TO RELEASE GREAT SOUNDS!! NOT WATERED DOWN FAKE R&B LIKE JT FAKE ASS!!

Robyn Fenty (The STD infected goat) Replied:

F*ck tired ass Bruno!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:45 am
    Rihanna Navy says:

Flop ass, I hope he dies in a car wreck. I HATE THIS n*****!!!

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

“BEYSUS OVER JESUS” you forgot to change your avi babe. :lol: dumb ass

cake like lady gaga Replied:

LOL!!!! What level of dumb is this though? :D

Well, he stans for an uneducated lessor, so I’m not shocked :D

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

One of them can’t sell 30M albums worldwide, one of them sold that in the states alone.

So which one is lessor?

Don’t let me beat the blood outta your fresh ass p**** now OK @cake ?

James227 Replied:

@Navy Sailor!!

Stupid forgot to change the avatar. hahaha!! I bet this person is commenting negaive comments under different names.

XtinaaLovee Replied:

Lmaaaaaao

Hive Replied:

Beysus over Jesus? Now ur Rihanna Navy what a Troll u are!!!!

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

LOL of the Day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robyn Fenty (The STD infected goat) Replied:

Dead @ ur username now!
    I am rolling at the comment, username, and avi pic.

Frank Ocean Stan Replied:

Dumb ass you been caught

TRUTH STAN!!! Replied:

@H2O RIH HAS SOLD MORE THAN 30 MILLION WW!! AND YOUR f** FEELINGS WILL DEAL

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

Don’t bother posting Island Def Jam’s numbers when Pepsi got Beyonce’s 15-year album sales at 100 million worldwide hun @ NAZI SAILOR aka TRUTH STAN aka [..............]

Journey Replied:

b**** I will use my ORIGINAL TGJ name since you think you know it all. Kiiii I am the one and only. Keep trying, inspector Faggottt

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

Girl but what’s giving me a raging boner HOWEVER is the way you’re now forced to kiss my balls goodbye having been dragged left, right and center, without making a single f****** SHITE to yourself.

• April 1, 2013 at 8:49 am
    ZANIA says:

I can’t see the video or hear the song, because I am at work, but everyone is saying how good it is and it is driving me crazy that I have to wait until I get home to see it. My girlfriend call me from work and said that they played the song twice back 2 back. Anxiety kicking in for me. I am mad at CB for releasing this song and video, when people had to go back to work and the kids went back to school. I don’t care if did some MJ moves, so what, I am hearing that it is really good. MJ copied James Brown, so what.

James227 Replied:

@Zania

Yes it is good.

SECRET VOICE Replied:

Girl please BELIEVE it is good.!!!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:55 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

Chris Brown has done it again. Too much slayage on this song. We are ready for the album, slay us some money. :)

• April 1, 2013 at 8:55 am
    FAF says:

Ok, what’s wrong with copying MJ? He’s a deceased legend its not like he’s copying someone still in the game…. CB spoke to MJ & he had no problem w/ his moves thats like the ppl who say Ciara copies Janet. She makes no excuses for it, she owns that JJ is her biggest influence. I dont see the problem.

BEY BEY RELEASE THE SINGLE!!! YOU SCARED OF QUEEN RIH HUH b****!! Replied:

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING WHE WHITE BOY JT WAS STEALING MIKES STYLE A D THEN STOLE PRINCES STYLE AND NOW HE WANNA BE JAMES BROWN!! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE CB CAN ACTUALLY IMITATE BETTER THAN JT

SECRET VOICE Replied:

Exactly!!!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:58 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

At least he is singing now (well with his weak voice but singing). The song and video are really good… or would be very good if it wasn´t cos we all know who Michael Jackson is :)

• April 1, 2013 at 9:01 am
    trooph says:

His team should know, to not allow him to be associated with violence, yet he is always beating somebodies ass in his videos…….

• April 1, 2013 at 9:03 am
    but I'm sleep tho says:

more like You Rock My World video by Michael Jackson

• April 1, 2013 at 9:09 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

Lol at the h** thumbing down my comment above.. I got these hoes pressed for days, even if I’m not addressing them. I beez in their minds 24/7

How does it feel on ya knees hoe?

BEY BEY RELEASE THE SINGLE!!! YOU SCARED OF QUEEN RIH HUH b****!! Replied:

I thumbed u up sis!! f*** them ghetto birds

• April 1, 2013 at 9:13 am
    King13 says:

Life given at 10:11AM

Bro fuckin killed it!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:15 am
    King13 says:

Life given at 10:11AM

Bro fuckin killed it!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:25 am
    Mark111 says:

1) Chris is not a vocalist and has a very limited voice. Like when she did “Want It All Back” at the AMA’s, it was weak and lack emotions, and the rest are lip synced. I know some gonna bring up Rihanna, but Rih have good and bad days, Chris is always bad (vocally).People are gonna say that he bringing back R&B or that JT brought it back, but the truth is (hate all you want) Bey’s 4 brought it back, she may not done well on the POP charts, but she killed it on the R&B charts. (And if you liove R&B, then that chart MATTERS!)

SECRET VOICE Replied:

Chilebye,BeyDUMBce ain’t brought back nothing but straight shyt!…

Adele is the QUEEN has a more R&B sound than dusty azz BeyDUMBce and yes she also sold 26 million and counting of 21,even my momma has Adele’s cd!

BeyDumbce can NOT sing and she is NOT R & B. Old dusty BeyDUMBce is just a “spoiled always trying to sing but over singing yodeling bish”…

Fine China #1 on Itunes! Yay!!!!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:25 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

good morning :D

• April 1, 2013 at 9:25 am
    Express Yourself (Godonna Army) says:

I think Flop brown and his flop girlfriend better stop releasing new singles/videos/albums when Beyonces new single is on the way. you know shes gonna end their careers in a matter of days

if bey wasnt 100% sure about her new music she wouldnt release a song as strong as Bow down, and im sure rihanna knows that too and cant do nothing about it.Thats why she had a meltdown on twitter the other day

she doesnt even dare to release the video for Pour it up” or any new single because she knows Bey is dropping her lead single and ending Rihs career any moment now

#2013BeyoncesYear
    #LessorFlopsPleaseBowDown

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

BUT… “Pour It Up” is a top 15 hit with NO promo or video. Rih currently has FOUR songs on the hot 100. b**** why are you so pressed? What the f*** does Rih or Sloppyonce have to do with this? Dumb ass hoodhive!!

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

What the f*** does Rih or Sloppyonce have to do with this? Dumb ass hoodhive!!
    ___________________________

But waitttttttttt…… @ Nazi Sailor theaux

Why don’t your four lines of pure fuming and seething and shove them in that big fat school bus – sized ass of your fellow Nazi named :

@ “BEY BEY RELEASE THE SINGLE!!! YOU SCARED OF QUEEN RIH HUH b****!!”

? ? ?

Because I was just browsing TGJ on my mobile phone and I saw something like . . . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

• April 1, 2013 at 9:32 am
    James227 says:

I was worried that Chris was not going to bing it, but he did. I love it!! Go Chris

• April 1, 2013 at 9:33 am
    Beyheaven says:

I like the song nothing special. I hope he starts eating soon.

• April 1, 2013 at 9:33 am
    Hive says:

Chris you wanna be Michael so bad get a grip and get some originality…

TRUTH STAN!!! Replied:

JUST LIKE BEY WANTS TO BE JLO AND SHAKIRA SO BAD!!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:34 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

First Listen: Yes Chris! I like it. Luv the sound. Something told me he was aiming to build his craft. Luv the vocals! The dancing was on point! MJ sounding or not. I’m just glad it wasn’t that techno Euro dance crap. Thank u Lord! He has stepped up and I’m hoping the rest of the album, is moving along with this direction. #THE RETURN OF QUALITY MUSIC

• April 1, 2013 at 9:34 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

• April 1, 2013 at 9:34 am
    Hive says:

Oh & the song will flop mark my words only Justin Timberlake can sell this type of music

• April 1, 2013 at 9:36 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

OMGeee , I love this s*** , i don’t care if he will be accused of copying MJ , everyone does , but I think this one song is really great for him, the first step on the right track , the #2nd should be stopping the drugs.

anyway , as a fan I will always support him because he’s talented , he can dance , he can sing without offending your ears , he produce his songs and he’s an artist as well , it’s really stupid to hate on him just because of one mistake in HIS PERSONAL life.

Rihanna and chris are walking the damn walk on those bitches man :lol:

on to iTunes….

• April 1, 2013 at 9:37 am
    Bey Beautiful says:

Like how many videos have we seen of Chris brown trying to be Michael Jackson its tired Chris come up with something new stop copying him & be a little original

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

Original ?!! trying ?!! copying ?!!

Coming from a Beyonce Stan ?!! :lol: :lol:

Dead.

I’m done.

KEYSHIALUV Replied:

SAYS THE BEYONCE FAN LMFAO

Seriously theaux

I mean, he reminds me of those 8-year-olds telling their moms “I’m gonna be a doctor”.

SMH

• April 1, 2013 at 9:39 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

I’m still shocked by this , Go Bro , also i love that he’s happy in this video :D

Robyn better Promote this s*** now !! a rih-mix ?!!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:39 am
    Robyn Fenty (The STD infected goat) says:

Yes, I love this song Chris, and I love your abusive ass even after you nearly killed me and left my ass on the road like an unwanted rag doll.
    Great song hun. If only you were as successful as Justin Timberlake, we could be a power couple like Brad & Angie.
    Too bad “Fortune” still hasn’t got a gold certification.

• April 1, 2013 at 9:41 am
    Frank Ocean Stan says:

Who is Chris Brown the artist all I see I Michael Jackson/Ike Turner When I look at Chris ;)

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

i know your fav was depressed that chris cut HER finger , you should pray that chris won’t cut the other dysfunctional finger between HER legs ;) .

Frank Ocean Stan Replied:

Gurl that was so wack…. Here take these seats you deserve them _/_/_/

James227 Replied:

Don’t struggle with that person who changing their name and avatar. This person is commeting so much hate fr Chris that you can tell it’s the same person. by the wy they write.

Unles . . . . . . .

Finger =/= Facial structures

;)

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

@H2O :

I don’t want to shade a fellow arabic man , but i know you are kind of smart to catch it ;)

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

I don’t even think you know WTF you’re talking about . . .

SECRET VOICE Replied:

Well atleast Chris didn’t have to use his sexuality to sell his music,so take your pansy azz somewhere and have several broken seats!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:44 am
    Frank Ocean Stan says:

Frank is the new king of rnb Chris can stay with that techno pop b******* you abandoned rnb brah…

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

Gurl boo your boring, queened out faves gay novelty has already worn off. Keep it moving.

Frank Ocean Stan Replied:

Your obviously jealous keep it cute before I drag

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

A fake frank ocean stan dragging me?! I’d love to see that :lol:

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

In fact @ Nazi Sailor anyone has the ability to drag you. I think you know that.

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

Who asked you though? b**** don’t make me drag you by your pom poms little miss cheerleader.

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

I can’t see that happen teaux

I mean, for the past 2 weeks, you’ve been doing completely nothing but dragging yourself on the crust of my boots 24/24, so what’s gonna change now?

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

Gurl all lies I haven’t addressed you since I DRAGGED you through the trenches on that beyonce H&M post. You bore me now. You’re dismissed little lady. Go play in a sand dune or something. :lol:

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

I’m reading the post right now and all I see is ME dragging the strawberry-flavored milk outta your Rihanna-stanning ass, on every single comment box!

And that’s one out of 900000 other posts where I dragged you + Sybil + Lovebird + the entire flop stanbase of 8-year-old skinny children.

#TryAgainLater

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

Gurrrrrl you are TRULY delirious. Buuut whatever you say miss H2o aka Frank Ocean Stan. Kiii.

#pressedhoe

AKA?

Girl check Gravatars on Mobile mode and see the real Gravatars.

Arent’s you a “TRUTH FAN!!!” ? So check Gravatars hun . . .

Journey Replied:

Am I a what? How about you check yourself at the damn door. Be gone ====>

LaurieBlue. Replied:

The responses yall be typing!! Give me life chile!! Yasss!!

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

I don’t think it’s safe to say Frank is already the new King of R&B but if he keeps going, he can be there for sure.

SECRET VOICE Replied:

Frank Ocean ain’t no KING of nothing with his weird azz!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:56 am
    XtinaaLovee says:

I see Chris is jocking Bruno Mars Justin Timberlake & Michaels swagg

James227 Replied:

Good!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:57 am
    Dray says:

He’s definite giving MJ vibes with this whole video. . .I like. . .and that says a LOT considering I hate what happened between him and my fav

• April 1, 2013 at 10:01 am
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

LOVE this song! So glad to hear Chris’ voice again. I do wish the video wasn’t so Michael Jackson-ish but his dancing, of course, is still top notch. The ‘X’ era has definitely gotten off on the right foot.

Go Chris!

• April 1, 2013 at 10:05 am
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

Me like…..Yasss GAWD Ms.Kris chile. You did that.

• April 1, 2013 at 10:09 am
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

A fuckin’ FLOP Kristina baby :D

JOURNEY Replied:

*looks at your avatar* OH…..

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

What’s wrong with my AVI?

HER last and LOWEST-selling album grabbed its own d*** and took a long rank piss on 100% Kristina’s album discography.

And unlike your fav, she’s a GLOBAL b****.

So miss me with that FLOPPED shade. OK?

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

you + your fav + your avi are a living example of a “Try too hard” , the only thing missing is a fuckin’ rita in your username and then you are done.

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

Says the same Rihanna crazed stan with a “LOUD” artwork in her AVI . . . .

Girl please put your purple wig back on and go back to playing with cotton candy in Candyfornia with ReeRee and Katie and other 8-year-old girls from your classmate . . . . . .

• April 1, 2013 at 10:20 am
    Late says:

It’s funny, this post is WORD FOR WORD the exact same commentary that was left on another blog site.
    I see you!

cake like lady gaga Replied:

@LATE which blog is that? Can I have them receipts please?

• April 1, 2013 at 10:32 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

This arabic f** is trying it -_______-

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

The Arabic f** who always pulls his d*** and takes a piss in your mouth?

• April 1, 2013 at 10:47 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

@Navi Sailor & Pop Royalty y’all better DRAG that arabic f**.. :D

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

Gurl I’ve dragged her soooo much. She should be tired of it by now. I mean look at her edges from the last time I snatched that bitches wig. :lol:

@ Nazi Sailor

LMAO that read was as weak as a mirror trying to stand for the 2009 deluxe version of Rihanna’s facial structures.

Girl, you dragged me WHERE? WHAT DAY?

I’ve asked you twice and you’re yet to give me the receipts?

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

@Navi Sailor & Pop Royalty y’all better DRAG that arabic f**..
    ______________________

If it’s not the best self-drag of all time.

#DEATHHHH!!!!

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

@H2O :

and i will drag your ass when it’s needed , but i don’t see any kind of major attack till now from you , so no worries , back in the day when you wasn’t here there was the real thing , now i look at the posts and i hardly post anything.

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

“to put it in an official way , i do not think you are an arabic , just because you can switch language in google translate doesn’t make you arabic.”
    ____________________________________________

ولك لراسو لأيـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــري ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!

“and i will drag your ass when it’s needed , but i don’t see any kind of major attack till now from you , so no worries”
    ____________________________________________

Always welcome :D

• April 1, 2013 at 10:49 am
    Late says:

@cake like lady gaga
    I don’t wanna put the full link because I know it’s gonna get deleted. Lets just say that anyone who knows the history of thatgrapejuice knows there was a specific blogger that went off to make their own site.

King B>Rihanna knows who I’m talking about lol

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

The T has been SPILLED! And I spelled “tea” like that on purpose ;) kiiiii

• April 1, 2013 at 11:00 am
    EdwardPonton says:

Really enjoyed this cut. The video and song was great. Chris voice was barley recognizable though, sounds like his voice when he first dropped yo and all that s***. This a winner, glad he got rid of that annoying ass techno s***.

• April 1, 2013 at 11:02 am
    Journey says:

Atleast Chris writes his own music u stupid f***** hater!!! Beyonce is a thief!!!

Chile Please!! Replied:

f*** both of them…….#boom

• April 1, 2013 at 11:09 am
    dee says:

Chasing the girl through the streets…Have we seen this concept before…Michael, Usher, Omarion

• April 1, 2013 at 11:22 am
    Aquarius says:

I love it. And yes. It is very MJ.

• April 1, 2013 at 11:27 am
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

Sound like a Rihanna Nazi member just got busted changing usernames, theaux :D

And her last comment was @ 11:17AM

**leaves***

Aquarius Replied:

LMAO these Rihanna trolls stay exposing themselves.

• April 1, 2013 at 11:29 am
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

@H2O EAT IT b****, SHE IS READING YOUR GURLS .

Aquarius Replied:

Lol I was thinking the same

• April 1, 2013 at 11:38 am
    Malik says:

Why is it that this is a Chris Brown post yet the navy has to bring Beyonce in it. I am a HUGE Beyonce fan , but can the navy at least respect chris by commenting about HIM and not the QUEEN . Thank You , have a nice day rihtards

JER Replied:

you tried.

• April 1, 2013 at 11:41 am
    LaurieBlue. says:

. : : h 2 o : : .

Gurl u give me so much life with ur comments!! Yasssss!! Keep slaying dem hoes and do u boo! xx

Thanks :D

Love you too <3

• April 1, 2013 at 11:55 am
    ,. says:

Even though he is inspired by Mj,Cb add is style to it this is so Cb and he did a good job,i like the song and video he doing is thing.

• April 1, 2013 at 12:29 pm
    Chile Please!! says:

I’m just not feeling this…IMO! I agree with everyone else…he was really trying to be MJ with some of the moves & definitely the vocals with that high note MJ hits. Chris you will never be or come close to MJ’s status…let MJ rest in peace. Also, when is his voice going to mature? He still sound the same from when he first came out…like a 13 y.o. LOL! Another thing to…all of his video’s is starting to look the same including the choreography. NEXT!

• April 1, 2013 at 12:38 pm
    SECRET VOICE says:

Anywho…

I PHUKKIN love this song by Chris Breezy! He went in and the REAL Chris is BACK!!!…Yesssss! I love the Michael Jackson vibe but Breezy brought his vibe as well….

• April 1, 2013 at 12:48 pm
    eric says:

It’s a fairly good song and video for him, but it needs less melodrama and fewer MJ impersonations. Just be your own artist.

• April 1, 2013 at 12:54 pm
    Drew says:

I like this beat a lot. Nice track. No more Dance-Euro-Pop music!

• April 1, 2013 at 1:10 pm
    JP says:

I like this and I don’t see why people making such a big deal about the MJ references in his music video…he has stated many times that MJ is someone that has greatly influenced him. I like this much better than the europop stuff he has released in the past. I don’t mind Chris doing pop but i prefer it with some hip-hop urban swag. I also think he looks great lean and slim…but his pencil d*** pics were quite disturbing lol

• April 1, 2013 at 2:08 pm
    Mark says:

Chris Brown is back ! Love the new track and direction !

• April 1, 2013 at 2:16 pm
    MC says:

Wow, I’m really excited about this new album.

Both the song and the video are really doing it for me. Go ahead Chris, at the end of the day the music is what matters the most (or at least for me) and you slayed me with it. Keep it up.

• April 1, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

The MJ tributes are tiresome now.

• April 1, 2013 at 2:59 pm
    mob: I love my boy C Breezy f*ck you haters says:

I LOVE IT!!

YOU BETTER GIVE ME LITTLE MIKE JACK…LOL :-)

#FineChinaHaters…….love the video…

• April 1, 2013 at 4:13 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

LMFAO child you gone….

• April 1, 2013 at 4:15 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

Oh child i love it…If i had a p*ssy it would be wet…Yes yes yes Breezy you killing it boo!!! loving it!

• April 1, 2013 at 6:05 pm
    Mother Mariah says:

Cute!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 6:22 pm
    whatever says:

Great Job!! Love the Video!! I am sure MJ is proud… It is wonderful to see an artist continue praise to such A Great Legend. Chris has love Michael evening when others turn their backs on him. Keep the “Positiveness” Train money. I’ve just purchase the tune on iTunes!!!!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 9:45 pm
    Muffy says:

It has an old school sound. I like it. I’m so glad he’s going back to what made him famous in the first place. It wasn’t Rapping or Techno, it was great Pop/R&B. I will be listening to this for awhile.

• April 2, 2013 at 8:02 am
    KingBeyBitches says:

OHHHH so now @popRoyalty is a hard core rihanna fan again lmfao at that b****!!!

Anyways GREAT JOB Chris I love this s***,it reminds me of the old you and if this album is the same than I will definitely be buying it:)

[...] Brown continued his promotional push for new single ‘Fine China’ today, stopping by Power 105.1′s ‘Breakfast [...]

• April 3, 2013 at 4:38 am
    bibi93 says:

Good song

[...] already spawned singles ‘Fine China’, ‘Don’t Think They Know (ft. Aaliyah)’, and ‘Love More (ft. Nicki [...]