Watch: Chris Brown Confronted With Drake & Frank Ocean Feuds On ‘The Today Show’

0b479b076928d79d32b546904ca3055f Watch: Chris Brown Confronted With Drake & Frank Ocean Feuds On The Today Show

With momentum for his new single Fine China reaching fever pitch today, Chris Brown made his merry way to ‘The Today Show‘ to push it even further.

Unfortunately, while he was extremely open to discuss his long running relationship with Rihanna and apologize for assaulting her back in 2009, his attempt to prove himself a changed man was thwarted when Matt Lauer confronted him with the many dramas that have occurred since them.

Think Drake.

Think Frank Ocean.

Watch as Chris is forced to explain himself below…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

• April 1, 2013 at 11:26 am
    Mark111 says:

Like I said, this all he had to do years ago. NOW, where are the haters that said “Rihanna always bringing it up to sell an album.”, Well, looks like Chris is doing the same to sell this single. But it’s good, NOW it’s time to move on. After this era, they wont bring it up again.

mob: lovin' my boy C Breezy f*ck you haters Replied:

CHRIS BROWN IS NOT MENTIONIG RIHANNA HE IS BEING GRILLED ABOUT HER b/c she has been discussing him so DON’T GO THERE!!

PROGRESS Replied:

I agree with what you’re saying, but Chris wasn’t the one that brought it up. Matt Lauer brought it up in effort to get a reaction out of him. Chris isn’t using that to sell an album, he’s simply trying to promote his talent and musical offerings.

But I do hope that people can stop dwelling on that. If the people involved have moved on, then the rest of the world should tend to their own lives and move on as well.

boy C Breezy f*ck you haters Replied:

That is simply not how they treat YOUNG BLACKS in America. You don’t see them ever mentioning actor/comedian CHARLIE SHEEN beating & shooting Kelly Preston OR CHARIEI SHEEN beating & strangling a pregnant Denise Richards OR CHARLIE SHEEN beating and stabbing wife Brook Muller OR CHARLIE SHEEN beating and terorizing a naked hooker at the NY Plaza hotel while 6 days from his 1 YEAR PROBABTION for again committing DOMESTIC VIOLENCE against yet another white wife!

Funny how the ADULT WHITE MEN that beat their wives are never CRIMINALIZED in eithe the court or the cout of public opinion in quite the same way as a TEENAGE BLACK MALE!

• April 1, 2013 at 11:27 am
    my forehead tho says:

I’m actually loving the MAN that Chris Brown is turning into. Although I could see he was struggling with certain questions, he kept his cool and handle that interview like a pro.

Well damn, Chris.

my forehead tho Replied:

done *

• April 1, 2013 at 11:41 am
    @Psychostoner_ says:

Chris Brown out of control ape lol, anyway sam please write a thread on GLEE shading rihanna and chris brown, if you havn’t seen it go look episode ‘guilty pleasures’ ohhh and sam more LANA posts please

Adrian Replied:

Yes that episode had me furious! Normally Glee shade lasts for a line or two, but they stretched it across MULTIPLE scenes! Very tacky.

• April 1, 2013 at 11:46 am
    frank ocean stan says:

just go to HELL chris i hate u, UR TRASH YOU ABUSE WOMAN & GAYS YOU SUCH A p**** COME FOR A REAL NIGGS CUH

• April 1, 2013 at 11:48 am
    frank ocean stan says:

He so desperately wants to be Michael Jackson when he’s more like Ike Turner kiiiiiii…

Britney Stan Replied:

Hahahahaaa…

• April 1, 2013 at 11:57 am
    Ernest says:

Chris really handled himself well. He is finally growing up. Good Look

• April 1, 2013 at 11:57 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

..And I can’t WAIT for Matt Lauer to apologize for what HE did to Ann Curry. Even Al Roker took on-air shots at him. Now THAT was great TV.

But he’d better hurry-up with that apology, it appears “Today Show” producers aren’t happy.Since HIS drama with Ann Curry the ratings fell off a cliff! They now can’t wait for his contract to expire – they’re now trying to buy-out his contract – they want him gone NOW!

X,Y,”and Z”

boy C Breezy f*ck you haters Replied:

@X,Y and Z

MY FRIEND & FELLOW “TEMBREEZY – ITE” how the hell have you been man? LOL :-)

IKR? F*CK Matt Lousy! He completely ran over and dismissed poor Ann Curry who we all know is a much better interviewer. I’m happy that the Today Show is tanking b/c of his actions! I can’t believed the sh*t he just tried to pull with Chris after he single handedly bought that fake ass show 20 – 25,000 folks for their Summer Concet Series….the largest in the HISTORY OF ANY MORNING SHOW (i.e. ABC, NBC, CBS or FOX)….f*** MATT LOUSY

mob: I love my boy C Breezy f*ck you haters Replied:

**Mobwife wrote this…….not sure what happened to my name? …lol :-)

X,Y,"and Z" Replied:

Mobwife, this you? It’s been a minute, hasn’t it? I been busy, life is f****** with me: people are trying to steal my money. s***’s been hectic. I’m mad at the world. If you only knew the BS I gotta go thru. I’m soon about to cross some water to deliver some justice – THIRD WORLD STYLE.

X,Y,”and Z”

• April 1, 2013 at 11:59 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

DEAD at the dribble that @H20 scribbles on TGJ TRYING to read the other bloggers.

That time FAF and Lovebird can drag her and mop the floor with her cheap $2 Walmart blond weave. That’s why this b**** don’t mess with these two.

b****, remain trying to drag. Your reads are as lame as your faves song-writing ability. Kiiiii

Tiffany Foxx Stan Replied:

ur a joke

• April 1, 2013 at 12:05 pm
    Tiffany Foxx Stan says:

Chris is so ugly now ewwwwww

• April 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm
    Tiffany Foxx Stan says:

Frank Ocean & Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crackhead Breezy b****

Adrian Replied:

Started as a bottom now he here.

• April 1, 2013 at 12:11 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Troll alert:

@Tiffany Foxx Stan is a troll, pay no mind to him

• April 1, 2013 at 12:13 pm
    Kim Kardashian Stan says:

He’s daddy (-_-)

• April 1, 2013 at 12:20 pm
    MISHKA says:

Took him long enough!

Let’s see how long we can hold our breath this time around but anywho, kudos to you, Maurice.

“Fine China” is cool, a little too Michael Jackson-esque for me but as long as the auto-tune is gone, I’m good.

Now I need him to eat something and to stay away from DRUGS.

• April 1, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    Robyn Fenty (The STD infected goat) says:

Even though Chris beat my no self esteem having ass, we are truly in love. My momma set the best example for me. She stayed with my drugged up daddy that beat the s*** outta her and I’m doing the same. See a pattern?
    Thank goodness for our dysfunctional BDSM relationship. This is how I get my publicity. I will ALWAYS be known as the girl the got beaten up by my man that I ended up crawling back to 4 yrs later.
    We are the new Ike & Tina.

• April 1, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    boy C Breezy f*ck you haters says:

f*** FRANK OCEAN! Why are you SAM posting a pic with these two as the conversation had nothing to do with Ape Ocean?

Frank’s nasty loose booty has been the one starting all the drama btw him and Chris! Chris complimented him and he came back with a nasty insult! Then Frank whines about ppl bullying him b/c he had been LYING TO WOMEN WHILE SUCKING D**K only to turn around and try to get ppl to bully Chris by lying about an altercation he started outside a damn studio.

AGAIN, f*** FRANK OCEAN and ALL WHO SUPPORT HIM!

Britney Stan Replied:

Frank is royalty the n***** you Stan for is GARBAGE baby mwwaaaaahh

mob: I love my boy C Breezy f*ck you haters Replied:

Royality? B*tch you must be high? Royals don’t have to lie about sucking d**k then reveal his lies just in time to drop a CD! Royality does not have to attack folks at 3 AM outsidea studio they were not scheduled to even be at they just came at 3AM IN THE MORNING to start sh*t for yet aother publiity stunt!

And f*ck Bitney’s LOUSIANA-MUD….. POOR WHITE TRASH ASS TOO…..smootches to you too skank…

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Why can´t you just defend Chris Brown? Aren´t you the one so offended by white media dominance? Why don´t you just feel happy about any black artist being recognized?

Secret Voice Replied:

At one point I liked Frank Ocean,I sure did but when he ran to twitter to SNITCH to gays and Whites about the fight that he played a part in,I knew then he was a user because he people that hate Chris from those two groups would throw more hate to him and he knew that and that made him a COMPLETE SELLOUT to me…

I’d overlooked the FACT that he used his sexual preference to sell Channel Orange but when he did that on the very night he was releasing some song,I knew then he was a manipulative person and I can’t stand people like that…

Secret Voice Replied:

Now you said that!

Miss Francis is nothing but a stunt queen who will do ANYTHING for money.I can’t stand the bytch and at one point I liked him but NO MORE,threw all his shyt out too!

• April 1, 2013 at 12:26 pm
    Britney Stan says:

Who is this n***** again? Lolz

• April 1, 2013 at 12:52 pm
    nobitchassness says:

He’s handling everything well. I have faith that he’ll get there eventually with winning over the nay-sayers.

#TeamBreezy

• April 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm
    Frank *Swim in my h*** Ocean. says:

Hello,

I’m Frank.. Frank Ocean, and I suck penis and get cumm shot up my ass. You see, I can’t sing; can’t dance; I’m mediocre, at best, as a writer; and being gay is my talent. I can do absolutely NO wrong!! We Homosexuals are never wrong because we’re protected by the Gay-Jew-Controlled Media. You know what/who I’m talking about, don’t you? I’m talking about the likes of a Harvey Levin of TMZ.

Listen, I, and my down-low Black Gay/Bisexual brothers, are givin’ these unsuspecting Black Women that h**. But so what? f*** THEM..!!! Do you think Oprah Winfrey, or mainstream media will report that truth? HELL NO..!!!

You see, we’ll just keep on heaping all the blame on Black Heterosexual Men. f*** THEM! Who are THEY gonna run to, you know? Who’s gonna believe them. As long as we keep on setting-up/beating-on Chris Brown, our “Same-s**” Agenda will be safe.

Hey, wanna see just how dumbed-down/easily led Black Folks are/how powerful WE are? Well, look at how we hi-jacked the Civil Rights Movement. We just did a “jack” move on that b****. We even got black pundits equating 400-years of Slavery, Generations of Jim Crowe, and Decades of Gerrymandering/Redlining to the choice of being Homosexual. Crazy, right? I KNOW!

Now, you’d think Black Folks gonna be in a uproar when Supreme Court strikes down ’65 Voter Rights Act while giving their blessings to “Same-s**” marriages, right? Well, we got a plan for that: we gonna pull another set-up-Chris-Brown-in-parking-lot move, and go shed more Crocodile Tears. Yup! s***’s just dat easy.

Look, let me leave you with this: I’m not “Black”, I’m Homosexual. I’m a Homosexual, who just has the misfortune to have more melanin in my skin.

So you Blacks just’d get ready to lose your Voting Rights, or Rachel Maddow, Melissa Harris-Perry and the rest of the Gay-Jew-Nazi Goose-steppers will come marching and take whatever else you hold near and dare.

Frank “swim in my h**” Ocean.

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

you sound like a certain “x,y and z” who was here back in the day ;)

but anyway , that got me in tears :lol:

• April 1, 2013 at 1:18 pm
    RealNegro says:

(Ike Turner vs Bobby Brown) meet Chris Brown

• April 1, 2013 at 1:19 pm
    RealNegro says:

(Ike Turner vs Bobby Brown) meet Chris Brown

• April 1, 2013 at 1:25 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

do not fall for it dear chris , rise above the s*** and sewage rats.

like don’t waste yo time on a b**** who took her torn non-singing ass to twitter and MTO to post that f***’d up finger of hers or the other b**** with her ‘started as a bottom’ s*** , you are better than that :)

i want you to handle it like a pro , hope you know what you are doing right there.

• April 1, 2013 at 1:32 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

I really adore the Teambreezy in TGJ , i only know :

@james
    @mobwife ” now that’s a major”
    @ X Y and Z ” i missed his long reading posts”

and maybe @mishka and @zania

others are seasonal as far as i remember.

• April 1, 2013 at 1:54 pm
    BeyhiveBitch says:

For what its worth i think he handled himself and the situation in a VERY commendable way… we all know chris has a lil temper and the way dude was grilling i wouldve easily caught an attitude but… CHRIS we are counting on you! Dont let your FANS or RIHANNA down! You can do it! Im proud of him and I wouldnt even call myself a fan of his… bu ti only speak truth <3

• April 1, 2013 at 1:59 pm
    RyanS says:

He lost a fan the day he done that to rihanna. I understand that he is trying to move on, but for some of us the past is too influential

• April 1, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    HIVE says:

He kept his cool, though he was high as hell lol.

But though he got Grilled to death he didn’t lose his cool. which is good

• April 1, 2013 at 2:49 pm
    Adrian says:

I can’t deal with people who hold others to such a high standard. Chris was a baby when he made that mistake, and he in no way needs to continue to acknowledge such nonsense. If only we were all judged by the things we did under the age of 21. He needs to let his art transcend all the bull. I’m rooting for him 100%. I love how care-free he is being these days. He looks very happy.

• April 1, 2013 at 3:27 pm
    Career Ender says:

Frank doesn’t have to fight this pantient , NO!

Frank, just blow that piece of paper out of yo way bro.

• April 1, 2013 at 3:31 pm
    Career Ender says:

Hol’ up hol’ up STOP

All attention here :

Yes, Thank You

I thought that X, Y and Z said goodbye to TGJ some few month ago!

Hey Psycho? What bought you back ????

Hahahahahahah

FLOP STAN!

• April 1, 2013 at 3:37 pm
    Career Ender says:

This skelenton can’t pull those heavy moves anymore or else it will collapse and disfigure up

P.S: don’t come here witcho racist ass media s*** …b**** you aint s***

U f***** skelenton thug flop criminal ass. Stanning psycho s***!

• April 1, 2013 at 4:04 pm
    PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

Waaaaw, Bravo Breezy, God Bless You!!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 4:19 pm
    PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

Bravo Breezy, God Bless You!!!!

• April 1, 2013 at 5:12 pm
    Darren says:

lol. he is no man. and he looks like a homeless person. I love how they called him out on his b******* and basically said “you haven’t changed. you’re still a douchebag.”

• April 2, 2013 at 10:13 am
    IDK says:

Proud of you Chris!!!!! And like the 1st comment said above: If he continue to let them grill him now with this album and whatever else he has upcoming. The next era (album) will be light weight a breeze.

[...] brawl last year the pair have incessantly been pit against each other. And while Brown hasn’t dodged questions about his rival when on radio, Drizzy had maintained a silence of sorts…until [...]