A$AP Rocky Talks Rihanna, Instrumental Album And Slams Sexuality Speculation

shares
ASAP ROCKY THAT GRAPE JUICE A$AP Rocky Talks Rihanna, Instrumental Album And Slams Sexuality Speculation

As far as Rap’s latest batch of stars go, very few can boast of A$AP Rocky’s lyrical ability.

Famed for this ability and forward thinking sense of style, the Rapper has also seen his brand benefit from his stance on prejudices placed against all minorities, painting his cause with a positive hue that has seen his corporate stock rise with every venture.

Now watch as he dishes on all of the above with the ever pleasant Nessa below!

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (112)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (98)

• Mark111

Mark111 (63)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

1. May 15, 2013 at 6:56 am
    MRB says:

ASAP is on his hustle s***!! This man aint gay only black people have an issue with a black man who shows interest in fashion! If you aint the hood boy with bagging jeans in huge tshirts with a hat your considered gay! Yet those are the type that are gay!

2. May 15, 2013 at 8:30 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT WHEN YOU EAT IT

3. May 15, 2013 at 8:32 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

I WOULD SPREAD MY LEGS WIDE OPEN LIKE RITA IS DOING FOR THE INDUSTRY AND LET HIM PUT HIS NAME ON IT EVEN THOUGH IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY ! HAHA

• May 15, 2013 at 12:44 pm
      Chile Please!! says:

Ewwww..are you serious???? WTF is wrong with ya’ll it’s nothing attractive about this gurl! NEXT!

4. May 15, 2013 at 9:22 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

Why are people saying he is gay? I have the best gaydar on the market, and it can’t any gayness in A$AP..

Rappers are just jealous of his lyrical brilliance. I’m sure Kendrick and Kanye are behind these malicious rumors!

A$AP > Kendrick > Drake > all the other lessors (including Kanye)

5. May 15, 2013 at 9:50 am
    Michael says:

Where does he address the gay rumours?

• May 15, 2013 at 11:39 am
      MrHunty says:

I don’t know and don’t care 2bh. This interview changed the way I see him, he’s so nice.

6. May 15, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    IDK says:

Yep, it’s official. He’s here to stay. I see a lot of BIG things happening for him.

7. May 15, 2013 at 1:36 pm
    RUDE says:

HE WAS A BOTTOM LOOOONG BEFORE RAP HUN.. GIVING HOMO THUG TEASE, AINT NO SECRET IN THE STREETS

8. May 15, 2013 at 1:52 pm
    the real xoxo says:

he is lyrically mediocre at best.
    Kendrick Lamar >

9. May 15, 2013 at 6:28 pm
    xtina2013 says:

Grape juice wtf. Nobody care post that duet of xtina and Alejandro and her new makeover. New pic.on set of the music video. Xtina looks f***** beautiful she’s about to rule the world….

10. May 15, 2013 at 9:36 pm
    Elena345 says:

Unbelievable…Wow… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
    They met through ~~ MìxedŚìngle.Çoм ~~Here is the best, largest and most successful interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.