To Our Readers

Hot Shots: Ciara Unveils Brand New Look Ahead Of New Album

ciara that grape juice5 Hot Shots: Ciara Unveils Brand New Look Ahead Of New Album

As she continues to wow fans with the immaculate role out of her new single ‘Body Party‘, Ciara unveiled a brand new look to these very fans last night.

Now sporting a shorter look, the ‘And I‘ beauty unveiled the new do hours after gracing ‘The Wendy Williams Show‘ for her latest media appearance in the project’s aid- following her explosive stint on Jimmy Kimmel‘s ‘Late Night‘ outlet last year.

More below!

ciara that grape juice 4 Hot Shots: Ciara Unveils Brand New Look Ahead Of New Albumciara that grape juice 5 Hot Shots: Ciara Unveils Brand New Look Ahead Of New Album

1. May 10, 2013 at 5:28 am
    Dean says:

Ciara’s career troubles get talked about a lot and really distracts ppl and I think her beauty is underestimated. I’m not the biggest fan of hers but she’s stunning and this look suits her so well.

2. May 10, 2013 at 5:39 am
    CRE8TIVE1 says:

FLAWLESS….BEAUTY AT ITS BEST!!! HOW CAN YOU DISLIKE HER?!

3. May 10, 2013 at 5:42 am
    yuppitsme says:

Love it she looks great

4. May 10, 2013 at 6:02 am
    Ema says:

Wow i truly love it C

5. May 10, 2013 at 6:10 am
    C4life says:

Fierce & kinda weird I use to see her always with long hair

6. May 10, 2013 at 6:11 am
    RoyalKev says:

I never thought I’d like Cici with short hair, but this looks stunning!

7. May 10, 2013 at 6:30 am
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

Yasss Ma’am Ms.CICI, giving the KIDS FACE

8. May 10, 2013 at 8:00 am
    Tisha says:

Fiyah. Absolutely stunning and I love the cut. I can see she ain’t playing no games this time around.

9. May 10, 2013 at 8:04 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

I personally prefer the long hair do but she looks HOT like this as well!!!

10. May 10, 2013 at 8:09 am
    FAF says:

Id rather have 2 flop albums and have had EVERYTHING she does have than have a quick #1 single and then be bankrupt

*looks @ kim*

Anyway, she looks BEAUTIFUL! She’s a kind spirit and Janet has had hardships, as has Madonna (where sales are not matched with previous eras) but their performance styles make them LEGENDARY!!! I cannot wait until 20 yrs from now when she’s still performing and some of these other girls are relying on just looks … LMAO

What ppl dont understand is no one remembers how many million copies Cyndi Lauper’s album sold because she was not a 90s and 00s superstar performer like Madonna. No one remembers album sales 20 yrs from now.

• May 10, 2013 at 8:11 am
      FAF says:

Aretha Franklin is not still going platinum, either, but she’s still a FORCE, as is Patti, Gladys, etc. bc of TALENT!

11. May 10, 2013 at 8:49 am
    MuiMui says:

Cici Is Beautiful and has beautiful facial features, body on point, Tall Fashionable and can dance & sing her b*** off and i like her Music and her song and video to Body Party is one of the HOTTEST music Video i have seen in a very long time, and many will play hard as hell to top, copy that video concept.
    Cici keep your Focus keep that Modeling going on, and get Yourself some of them Magazine Covers, and keep stepping your game up, and only one thing I’ll say, STOP that Rihanna MESS DON’T LET THE MEDIA PLAY YOU,because that is a waist of time RIHANNA LOVES YOU CIARA, AND SO DO MANY OF Rihanna Fans.

12. Vote

[...] ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Hot Shots: Ciara Unveils Brand New Look … [...]

13. May 10, 2013 at 9:18 am
    JER says:

Singing in bathrooms, photoshoots in elevators. SMH C-error you truly do the most.

14. May 10, 2013 at 12:11 pm
    Rob says:

Nice look….meanwhile Body Party is slipping down Itunes and Ciara has yet to perform it? Talk about a waste of momentum. Ugh

15. May 10, 2013 at 7:18 pm
    Sterling Infinity Lovers Music says:

Now…. She could get it… Whatever it may be lol

16. June 2, 2013 at 7:29 am
    pokoemon says:

Howdy! This blog post couldn’t be written much better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to forward this information to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a good read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!