Hot Shots: Drake Hits Toronto With Mother Ahead Of ‘Nothing Was The Same’

shares
DRAKE THAT GRAPE JUICE Hot Shots: Drake Hits Toronto With Mother Ahead Of Nothing Was The Same

Peep these pics of ‘What If I Kissed You‘ lyricist Drake, out and about in his home town of Toronto with his mother hours ago.

Back home as work continues on his new album ‘Nothing Was The Same’ , the pair  greeted fans as they made their way through the city- two weeks after his latest album ‘Take Care‘ was certified Platinum for sales of over 2 million units.

More below!

drake that grape juice  Hot Shots: Drake Hits Toronto With Mother Ahead Of Nothing Was The Same

drake that grape juice 4 Hot Shots: Drake Hits Toronto With Mother Ahead Of Nothing Was The Same

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (108)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (82)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• Mark111

Mark111 (56)

1. May 10, 2013 at 6:29 am
    LADY GAGA says:

Dear That Grape Juice…

Hi… I’m Stefani Germanotta; look here – I would just like to remind my little monsters that ArtPop is currently in the midst of post-production and I am prying with Interscope to have the record released, sometime, in the late summer/early fall months.

I am also hoping to, possibly, debut my single at the VMA’s. I have been speaking to Trans-Sexuals & Drag Queens from the New York Tri-State area and so far we/I have come up with the idea to return to the VMA red carpet as a..

“CRACKED OUT, TRANSGENDERED MUSLIM, WEARING A BURQA WITH HEROIN NEEDLES & GOAT ATILS POKING OUT FROM MY ENTIRE BODY… FOR THE SAKE OF ART & FASHION & SUICIDAL PUBESCENTS.

Do you think this will get my album and single to No.1?

THANK YOU.

PAWS UP.

Mother Tranny

• May 10, 2013 at 6:31 am
      SIERRA says:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I AM DEAD.

• May 10, 2013 at 6:34 am
      ... says:

*Lies in Coffin & Closes Lid*

DEATH CHILE. UTTER DEATH.

LMAO.

• May 10, 2013 at 10:22 am
      truth(icki's b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake)) says:

DEEEEEEEEEEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 10, 2013 at 11:07 am
      Sterling Infinity Love Music says:

Lol the shade!

2. May 10, 2013 at 6:32 am
    SIERRA says:

He looks hot.

3. May 10, 2013 at 6:51 am
    Nika says:

Mommy Drake so lil….

• May 10, 2013 at 10:22 am

IKR

4. May 10, 2013 at 7:10 am
    monkchina says:

mommi drake look like b-yonce in a few years..

take care album was all that

• May 10, 2013 at 7:57 am
      Anniej says:

Drakes mom looks dried up and ugly. And what is up with that hair? Drake around talking s*** about others when he should look at home first.

• May 10, 2013 at 8:03 am
        Neigh-Neigh Leakes says:

She’s an old white lady, damn cut her some slack.
        You expect her to look like she hopped straight out of the salon in some Louboutin heels at her age?

• May 10, 2013 at 3:24 pm
        opd2 says:

it,s people like you why celebs,don’t take there parents in to the spotlight,because what you said was mean and wasn’t needed,if drake talk cr@p about people it,s people who is is pairs,i never heard drake disrespect anyone,s mom are father in is mom age group….so you saying drake is talking cr@p about others to justify what you just said is just straight up sad…have some respect for your elders who ever you are i am sure you wouldn’t wan’t anyone to dis you mom,for no reason like what you are doing now.

5. May 10, 2013 at 7:58 am
    Lovebird says:

Oh this is a cute picture, and his mom is so tiny. I love this.

6. May 10, 2013 at 8:00 am
    Neigh-Neigh Leakes says:

Oooh, I want Drake to be my baby daddy so bad!
    He is so s***. How cute of him to take care of his mom like that, she seems like a sweet lady. She must be proud.

• May 10, 2013 at 10:25 am

sl-LUT!!! the ONLY sissy that can get pregnet is ME u b****!!!

7. May 10, 2013 at 8:06 am
    Tiffany22534 says:

So thats where he gets that big ass nose. LOL His mother looks like she is in the mofia

• May 10, 2013 at 2:18 pm
      carol says:

Mofia Ha! She is jewish who f*** a black man.

8. May 10, 2013 at 11:08 am
    Sterling Infinity Love Music says:

Ya’ll ain’t got no damn mercy! Lol happy early mothers day Mrs. Drake

9. May 10, 2013 at 8:54 pm
    Back 2 J says:

Didn’t know Drake’s mom was white. That’s cool. Must be hard for his mom to go out in public with her son since he probably gets recognized all the time. I wonder what he doing for her on Mother’s Day?