Lana Del Rey Opens Up On Alcoholism: ‘I Don’t Get Respect For My Work…It Makes Me Want To Drink Again’

shares
LANA DEL REY THAT GRAPE JUICE 51 Lana Del Rey Opens Up On Alcoholism: I Dont Get Respect For My Work...It Makes Me Want To Drink Again

While Europe and Asia have taken her sound to impressive commercial heights, Lana Del Rey‘s US run has been modest to say the least.

Currently hovering around the 600,000 units figure- her debut major album ‘Born To Die‘ and its supporting ‘Paradise’ were the basis of her recent discussion with ‘Fashion‘ magazine- which saw her pose for a beach based spread and speak openly on her struggle to secure critical acclaim in the US.

More interestingly though, how this has affected her ongoing battle with alcoholism.

Her words below…

She explained:

I feel like my work’s important, but I don’t always feel like I get respect for it…when I feel like people don’t like [my] music and that the 10 years I spent making what I made was not for a good reason, that makes me want to drink again.”

She went on to add:

“I don’t believe in the school of hard knocks, although I’ve had them. All that stuff about whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger is so not true. Do you know what makes you stronger? When people treat you and your art with dignity.”

lana del rey that grape juice Lana Del Rey Opens Up On Alcoholism: I Dont Get Respect For My Work...It Makes Me Want To Drink Again

Released on May 10th, her spread also saw her share:

“Feeling like you’re respected among the people who do the same thing you do is incredible and necessary.‘If you are born an artist, you have no choice but to fight to stay an artist.”

So, let us know….

Is Lana underrated?

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Mark111

Mark111 (38)

• Nicki is queen!!!

Nicki is queen!!! (34)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (31)

• TheElusiveLamb

TheElusiveLamb (31)

1. May 12, 2013 at 8:56 am
    Mimi Carey says:

Honey we will never RESPECT you, you CANT sing!

• May 12, 2013 at 9:04 am
      Ubiased h** says:

Then what does this meanfor Rihanna stans or Britney stans???

• May 12, 2013 at 9:26 am
        Tiffany22534 says:

They got great management!!! DUHHH

• May 12, 2013 at 9:25 am
      Neigh-Neigh Leakes says:

Sit down Mooriah stan.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:29 am
        Tiffany22534 says:

b****, you need to sit down. Stanning for that ugly b**** Ne Ne. #GHETTO

• May 12, 2013 at 9:34 am
        Neigh-Neigh Leakes says:

Lmao!
        I don’t stan for Nene!
        If you were smart you’d catch the shade in my name. Horses make the “neigh” sound and Nene looks like a horse, which is the shade behind my name.
        *grabs you a seat*

• May 12, 2013 at 1:08 pm
        truth(icki's b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake)) says:

So that b**** is a lush?! Where da f*** her ONE stan at so i can drag the b****!! Lololololololol!

• May 12, 2013 at 8:53 pm
        Common Sense says:

If Mimi is a cow then Nene is a f****** blue whale.

• May 12, 2013 at 6:20 pm
      Django says:

@ MIMI CAREY.You indeed sound immature and have no taste whatsoever.Lana has one of the finest works out there,but i guess you think( future )can sing and Cheef Keef has something substantial to contribute to today’s music.Educate yourself and evolve friend.

2. May 12, 2013 at 8:59 am
    Taylor says:

I really don’t get this girl. She makes nice and pretty melancholy music, and she’s nice to look at.

But I’m never wowed.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:07 am
      Just To Say says:

And yet you’re wowed by Taylor s***?

• May 12, 2013 at 10:08 am
        Taylor says:

Sweetheart, that’s my name. It’s a pretty common name.

Use some basic common sense before you try to come for me.

• May 12, 2013 at 10:57 am
        RIHANNA NAVY says:

DEATH, I KNOW RIGHT, the delusion.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:05 pm
      cookin says:

f*** u h**

3. May 12, 2013 at 9:02 am
    Tiffany22534 says:

I know that right my fellow lamb. *Plays a real artist who can sing “If It’s Over”*

• May 12, 2013 at 9:14 am
      POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) says:

Mariah’s Singing Voice is not as strong as before , s*** happens Sweets, Even in your fav’s Vocal Chords.
      :mrgreen:

*plays The Way By Ariana grande*

• May 12, 2013 at 9:23 am
        Tiffany22534 says:

b**** please! Mariah Carey can still outsing Ariana Grande. See you about to make me talk bad about that lil girl but imma keep it classy.

*Walks Away, while my ass is switching & hair is bouncing*

• May 12, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Who?

4. May 12, 2013 at 9:02 am
    Ubiased h** says:

I like her and her music! Plus her mag covers are always on point. :)

5. May 12, 2013 at 9:07 am
    Lana del Shade says:

f*** the lambs Mariah ass can’t even hit a decent note anymore kiiiii

• May 12, 2013 at 9:31 am
      Tiffany22534 says:

f*** LANA DEL that b**** neva could hit a note…… KIIIIII THAT b****.

*Walks Away, while my ass is switching & hair is bouncing*

• May 12, 2013 at 11:56 am

Hey there! I´m a Mariah fan and I like Lana del Rey´s music

6. May 12, 2013 at 9:07 am
    Just To Say says:

I like her because shes an artist not just a product.

• May 12, 2013 at 8:55 pm
      Common Sense says:

She’s also a crybaby. Boohoo if you don’t like my music I’ll become an alcoholic again. What a childish brat.

• September 24, 2013 at 6:43 pm
        Theresa says:

I do agree that she should not advertize that she wants to start drinking again,but than again if i put a lot of hard work into my songs and people mad fun of me i would get pissed off. SO my advice is that for people who are fans should continue to love Lana and people who hate her should just back off so she doesn’t commit suicide or something. I would. JKJKJKJK

7. May 12, 2013 at 9:08 am
    POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) says:

She’s Perfection.

• May 12, 2013 at 10:14 am
      Unbiased h** says:

Your perfection! f*** me?

• May 12, 2013 at 11:20 am
        POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) says:

ha ha.

8. May 12, 2013 at 9:10 am
    Jlover says:

Why are Mariah fans always the first to talk s*** yall need to be worried about her square shaped ass losing that job on American Idol… Not fault Mariah couldn’t last more than one season lololol

• May 12, 2013 at 9:34 am
      Tiffany22534 says:

b****. Go watch J-ho m***** that child she sleeping with!

*Walks Away, while my ass is switching & hair is bouncing*

• May 12, 2013 at 10:06 am
      Rob says:

Check the sequence of the comments, haters came for Mariah first based soley on someone’s gravi. Don’t start nothing won’t be nothing…

• May 12, 2013 at 11:59 am
      JOHNVIDAL says:

I´m really sorry for you hun. It´s obvious Mariah destroys JLo but let me tell you this: Lana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JLo
      (when it comes to music)

• May 12, 2013 at 8:56 pm
      Common Sense says:

You should be more worried about J.h**’s saggy ass and flop single which will lead to another flop album.

9. May 12, 2013 at 9:12 am
    Slaylor Swift says:

She make elevator music gurl next f*** this dirty heaux

• May 12, 2013 at 10:19 am
      Unbiased h** says:

b**** WHAT DOES THAT MAKE TAYLORS MUSIC???? TRAILOR TRASH IS A YAWN-FEST GURL AND ALL HER BREAK UP SONGS. SHE GETS THE D AND BREAK UP WITH THE MEN. f****** c*** POLISHER.

10. May 12, 2013 at 9:14 am
    nicko says:

thaats sad :(( . these MCarey fans should stop dissing every singer ! Mimi might be the best singer rn but it doesnt mean that the other artists cannot sing ! Lana Del Rey is boring af but shes a GR8 singer.btw, how cme u guys call Nicki a flop because she sold 850K in the US but dont say anything about lana selling only 600k in the US ? smh

• May 12, 2013 at 9:37 am
      Tiffany22534 says:

BECAUSE s*** FCE IS EVERYWHERE AND SHE SHOULD BE SELLING MORE THAN 850 copies.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:02 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Cos Lana del Rey´s promo in the USA has been non existant and because her music is not for the masses. It´s pretty indie. In fact, I would say 600,000 for her is pretty damn good. Especially taking into account her sales in the rest of the world

• May 12, 2013 at 8:58 pm
        Common Sense says:

If by indie you mean incredibly overproduced and impossible to reproduce live with her less than impressive vocal ability, then yes she’s indie lol.

11. May 12, 2013 at 9:15 am
    Jenna says:

Mariah fans seem so bitter and jealous just like their fave. And Taylor fans have no room to talk with their stupid fave and corny music for 12 year olds.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:01 pm
      Common Sense says:

Mariah fans are more demanding of talent. Lana makes interesting music, but it’s incredibly arrogant of her to expect everyone to like it.

12. May 12, 2013 at 9:18 am
    JJFan1814 says:

All the haters are f****** stupid. Let me guess, if she were singing music made for radio or over a dance beat, your names, avi and life would be about Lana right???????

Her debut sold over 3 million worldwide with no hit single or promo machine. Who does that now these days?

Young & Beautiful is #13 on itunes, above #Beautiful which screams commercial success. The artistry and the music speaks for itself.

In other words, LANA IS THE f****** s***. Underdogs always win, I.E. P!NK

• May 12, 2013 at 9:22 am
      Neigh-Neigh Leakes says:

Yaaaas hun, you betta tell them!

• May 12, 2013 at 2:33 pm
      MuiMui says:

JJFAN Preach, shes sharp i like Lana.

13. May 12, 2013 at 9:19 am
    Neigh-Neigh Leakes says:

Honey, you are in the music industry.
    If you are that worried about what your peers, the media, and the masses have to say about you then you are in the wrong business. People will always talk about you, celebrity or not!
    With that being said, I love Lana. Her musical style is so different from what we’ve been hearing on the radio so I love the fact that she took a chance with her music.
    I just wish she could grow some confidence. I stay playing the “Born to Die” CD.

14. May 12, 2013 at 9:19 am
    Britney Stan says:

Who????

15. May 12, 2013 at 9:23 am
    Lou says:

I love Lana!

16. May 12, 2013 at 9:25 am
    XtinaaLovee says:

Ill never forget her SNL performance #Horrible

17. May 12, 2013 at 9:35 am
    Likica says:

I don’t even like Lana (Blue Jeans is the only song I use from her), but wish her good luck. I can’t at Mariah fans. That’s exactly what I was saying. Their ‘I wish I was the best selling female artist of all time’ fav with stank attitude is always better than everyone. No one can say something bad about her just because she’s a legend? Oh really? She had feuds with many people, so the problem is in her. Also, calling other girls s**** is not nice when we know for who they stan. They can’t deal with the fact that she’s not relevant like she used to be in the past.
    Why don’t you compare her legacy to other legends like Madonna/Michael? Oh, that’s right, she’s a joke compared to them. 0 cultural impact, 0 iconic/memorable videos/performances, she didn’t set any trends in music. If her voice and couple of songs is what makes her such a huge legend then…

• May 12, 2013 at 10:15 am
      Rob says:

Likica you are a hypocrite. Saying we put Mariah above everyone and then bring Michael and Madonna in to diminish her? Very few Mariah fans start the drama on here compared to some of the other stans(Navy and Hive) and most of the time we are simply retaliating to some fraudulent shade like what you wrote above. Now, although Mariah’s artistry is very different from Madonna’s and Michaels it can be compared since she surpassed them in #1’s and outsold them both in the 90’s as the best selling artist of that decade. As to her legacy, Mariah’s vocals have been patterened by many singers that came after her and she brought the pop/ hip hop collabos and remix to the forefront. Let me pull up a seat for you to SIT.

• May 12, 2013 at 10:33 am
        DOSSOME says:

Don’t mind LIKICA,She stans for JLO,Avril Lavigne and Xtina but thinks Mariah is the irrelevant one

• May 12, 2013 at 10:26 am
      Likica says:

Did i ask you about your opinion? No. I don’t care about what you have to say about your overrated diva. If sales/# 1s is the only thing that you can bring, you fail so hard. Overall, Madonna/Michael have sold more albums/singles/records than your fav, inspired more artists not just with their music, but with their iconic videos (fi. moon walk, dancing around burining crosses), performances, look. Feel free _/

• May 12, 2013 at 10:26 am
      Likica says:

• May 12, 2013 at 10:50 am
        Rob says:

No, you didn’t ask me, but I still told you and will tell you some more. I didn’t claim that Mariah sold more than them overall(reading comprehension), but she did slay them both for an entire decade. Also, to artistically compare Michael/Madonna to Mariah is ignorant. Anyone with intelligence(which you clearly lack) knows this. They are dancers, performance-driven and visual. Mariah is a singer/songwriter, diva vocalist along the lines of Whitney, Toni and etc. Totally different forms of impact, but all iconic nonetheless. It would take all day to list the receipts of Mimi’s legacy, but I will ask you this question: whose song do year hear played worldwide year after year every Christmas season and will continue to hear for decades to come? Need a hint? Not Michael’s or Madonnas. :)

• May 12, 2013 at 12:09 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Likica is this annoying girl who thinks she knows it all and is starting to be tripolar a la @poproyalty
      I knew since the beginning but she still fools some people in here.
      She is totally pressed at Mariah´s success now cos her fave has been slayed once more (JLo). But in the past she didn´t get tired of saying Mariah>>>Whitney and the likes cos she is a songwriter, like saying she is so much better than many artists, etc. And now she is among the ones who are overrated for her along with Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston… lol
      But of course for her Kelly Clarkson and Avril Lavigne are legends
      And some of her faves are JLo and Rihanna…. the f****** joke of the century lol

• May 12, 2013 at 12:13 pm
        Likica says:

Johnny, la gente esta muy loca, wtf? :D Love you Too :*

• May 12, 2013 at 9:05 pm
      Common Sense says:

LOL keep telling yourself that. Mariah has had more VOCAL impact on the industry than both Madonna and Michael put together. Her voice changed the way music was sung forever. Idol shows are pretty much evidence of her impact.

Keep deluding yourself to control the hatred though lol.

18. May 12, 2013 at 9:37 am
    Rita is queen says:

Ariana Grande >>>>> Mariah Carey

19. May 12, 2013 at 10:03 am
    Lydia says:

I love her vintage look.

20. May 12, 2013 at 10:09 am
    Cici Slaaaaays says:

Mariah fans are worst then the beyonce fans so bitter & jealous of every gurl these days. You basic b****** need to stop just like your fav your to OLD to be acting the way you do.

• May 12, 2013 at 10:26 am
      Heauxsitdown says:

SAYS THE CIARA STAN! You, Cisus and that Turnup4Cici loser stay shading someone when your fave is fighting for relevancy. Heaux, SIT DOWN. __/

• May 12, 2013 at 10:49 am
      SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

That shouldn’t be coming from you of all people because you shade everyone on this blog. #JustStop

• May 12, 2013 at 11:03 am
        CiCi Slaaaaays says:

I only come for people when they come for my fav… your dismissed!

• May 12, 2013 at 11:44 am
        TurntUp4Cici says:

Leave my name out of this you b****.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:07 pm
      Common Sense says:

Jealous of what? We tell it how it is. All the girls these days are nothing compared to the talent Mariah offered and still offers. It is YOU people that settle for such mediocre artists that need to be informed.

21. May 12, 2013 at 10:20 am
    Natasha says:

I like this girl, hope she can learn to be ruthless because you have to be to stay standing in that industry. Lambs are always starting s*** for someone who is so ‘untouchable’. Mariah is such a legend why are you so insecure always need to justify her against the younguns doing their thing today?

• May 12, 2013 at 10:26 am
      Cici Slaaaaays says:

Yaaaaas b****!!! they stay beefing with the young gurls aka the barbs, csquad, hive, navy, xtina fans, & now lana del reys

• May 12, 2013 at 10:32 am
        Natasha says:

Exactly, now Iike Mariah but her fans are too much. You don’t see Janet, Whitney, Madonna fans etc. doing the most like them because they don’t feel the need to!

• May 12, 2013 at 10:32 am
        Natasha says:

***I like

22. May 12, 2013 at 10:24 am
    Jay Jay says:

I like Lana! She’s more talented than some of the mainstream acts today like Rihanna. Hell if Rihanna didn’t have her amazing team (management, producers, song writers etc) she will be a prostitue at Atlantic city sucking d***, spredding her legs (which she does now) and twerking for canned goods

• May 12, 2013 at 10:30 am
      RiRi Bad says:

b**** bye Rihanna is fursure a better singer than lana del flat mk

• May 12, 2013 at 10:32 am
      Queen Barb says:

Shut yo ghetto ass up h**.

23. May 12, 2013 at 10:29 am
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

90% of the comments are about Mariah. 23 years later and she’s still cemented in the brains of you peasants.
    Death @Likica flip flop ass. I see through basic b****** like you.

• May 12, 2013 at 10:32 am
      Queen Barb says:

b**** stfu you lambs stay running yo mouth thats the only reason Mariahs washed up ass is being talked about on here alright f** bag???!

• May 12, 2013 at 10:34 am
        SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

b**** please. Your fan base is all over Mariah’s twitter account talking s*** about her so don’t pretend as if every fan base doesn’t come for other artists

• May 12, 2013 at 10:40 am
        Queen Barb says:

Mariah deserves to be dragged she started that s*** with Nicki until she apologizes she’ll get dragged h**

• May 12, 2013 at 10:46 am

@QUEENBARB

Nicki is just as much to be blamed as Mariah. Don’t be one-sided!

My point is that every fan base does that sort of thing so be making it seem like it’s only the Lambs. SMH

• May 12, 2013 at 9:09 pm
        Common Sense says:

b**** Nicki deserves to be trash talked just for existing. Her “music” does nothing but pollute the integrity of the music world.

• May 12, 2013 at 10:33 am
      Natasha says:

But its not for good reason though.

24. May 12, 2013 at 10:34 am
    Queen Barb says:

I love @Lickia she’s a REAL b****. That mutha fucka @SlayriahCarey Is one of the FAKEST BASIC b**** On this site im sick of this moomoo stan

• May 12, 2013 at 10:38 am

Fake?

How am I fake? Unlike, Likica I’m a loyal fan. I don’t pretend to like someone and then shade them the next day. I’ve always been honest with my opinions. It’s okay though, say whatever you like…

• May 12, 2013 at 10:47 am
        Likica says:

I don’t hate Mariah Carey and I prefer her over Nicki Minaj. She’s a legend, but Lambs are doing it too much these days. Downplaying every artists in Mariah’s favour. When I said that her new song is cute but another generic r&b song all her fans came for me because I said that. Do I have to like it just because it is Mariah and she’s a legend? No. Plus, she was never in my top favs, I just respect her because of her voice (I think that she is the best singer of all time, for me better than Whitney) and some of her songs. Her stans are always shading my fav so I’ll shade her as well.

25. May 12, 2013 at 10:42 am
    DOSSOME says:

“Real” lambs don’t go trolling other artists’ post and expressing negativity when the artist in question is of absolutely no relation to Mariah…….Lana Del Rey is a great musician.just started getting into her music 2 weeks ago and i don’t support her sentiments here.I think she should grow a thick skin if she wants to survive this unfair industry

• May 12, 2013 at 12:11 pm
      Todd says:

!

• May 12, 2013 at 12:18 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

I know! It´s hilarious everybody is blaming Mariah Carey fans in this post when we are usually one of the most reasonable ones, like you, @MC or @johnvidal LOL
      Now seriously, I´m a Mariah Carey fan and I´ve always said I like Lana del Rey. I also said Born to Die was in my top10 albums of 2012 and that yes the girl can´t perform but she admits it and her artistry is in her songwriting skills and songs (and her voice fits the type of songs she makes perfectly)
      So don´t get what all these people are saying. In fact this fake @likica girl has made fan of me several times for liking Lana del Rey. And now she wants to act like Mariah fans hate everybody and are slamming Lana del Rey?????????? b**** please

26. May 12, 2013 at 10:42 am
    MDNA says:

MARIAH CAREY = OVERRATED DIVA

27. May 12, 2013 at 10:43 am
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

“You don’t see Janet, Whitney, Madonna fans etc. doing the most like them because they don’t feel the need to!”

That’s because there aren’t many Janet, Whitney and Madonna fans on this blog. If you go on several of Mariah’s youtube videos you’ll see Whitney fans belittling her and the Madonna stans are vicious too so don’t come with that one sided BS.

28. May 12, 2013 at 10:44 am
    Love On Top says:

Did I just read someone call Mariah an ‘overrated diva?’ Whats overrated about all of them octave ranges and one of if not THE best vocal techniques in pop music history? Not to mention her music that speaks 1000 words to people. Mariah is in her own lane for her own reasons it has nothing to do with Madonna and Michael. Just because you don’t like the way her fans are don’t go shading Mariah b**** I don’t even stan for her like that but that was one of the stupidest things i’ve ever read!

• May 12, 2013 at 10:46 am
      Love On Top says:

Directed to @Likica the ORIGINAL person who called an ‘overrated diva’.

• May 12, 2013 at 10:58 am
      Lou says:

Likica says a lot of stupid things, the other day she said she would’ve never thought Rihanna was black because she was standing next to a dark skin dude lol.

29. May 12, 2013 at 10:54 am
    Hmmm says:

DEAD at me seeing Mariah Carey more than Lana Del Rey in this post.

• May 12, 2013 at 10:56 am
      Dirty GURL says:

Lmao

30. May 12, 2013 at 10:55 am
    Dawn Richard Stan says:

Mariah ain’t worried about none of you hoes

31. May 12, 2013 at 10:57 am
    Dirty GURL says:

i love the lambs

32. May 12, 2013 at 10:59 am
    DOSSOME says:

Some of my fellow lambs are just out to make Mariah look bad…1st the Nicki post and now this,SMH..Not here for cyber bulling,total contrast to the #BEAUTIFUL vibe we’ve been promoting this past week

• May 12, 2013 at 11:01 am
      CiCi Slaaaaays says:

you guys look very bitter towards the young gurls… is it cause you wish Mariah was still young?

• May 12, 2013 at 9:13 pm
        Common Sense says:

Nicki is 30 years old. She’s a grown ass woman not some teeny barbie girl. And it’s not bitterness, it’s truth. Some fans can’t take it.

33. May 12, 2013 at 11:04 am
    NΛVI says:

Best thing to happen to music since Rihanna, my 2 main b****. Lana these hate mongers don’t understand your artistry but we do and we love it! Don’t let the bastards get you down. Turn it around with another round.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:22 am
      GURL says:

pop music that is.

34. May 12, 2013 at 11:09 am

@LIKICA

I would like if you clarified who these “Lambs” are that you speak of because there are fake stans on this blog (see Cici Slaayys) who go around on posts just to start s*** and get their supposed “fave” dragged.

I never said that You hate Mariah. I’m just saying that it’s weird that you were stanning (by the looks of your comments) for her and then the other day your shading her heavily.

And No, you don’t have to like her her new music just because she’s a legend. I don’t like #beautiful and I’ve even said that she tried too hard in it’s music video. I don’t “downplay” other artist, I just state my honest opinion on every artist that I know (including Mariah).

And you keep talking about Michael and Madonna. What do they have to do with anything? Mariah, Whitney, and Celine have always been compared to Madonna so don’t make it seem as if one is way behind the other because they’ve all done things that the other hasn’t.

Lastly, you are talking about Mariah having an “attitude” and how she’s always feuding with someone. That’s ridiculous because Maraih has always been focused on her own music and other artist came for her first. Madonna threw shots at her first back in 95 with the “I would rather die than be Mariah” comment. Eminem has mentioned Mariah in several of his songs before mariah released “Obsessed.” Jlo was involved in the stealing of mariah’s ideas for the Glitter album. Hence, Mariah had to make changes to her work, right before it’s release. Whitney and Mariah never had issues, it was just public making comparisons.

Sorry for the long comment.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:20 am
      Likica says:

Okay honey, I’m sorry if I offended you. But really, there are many Lambs (I wouldn’t like to tell their names, you can see in comments) who call Rihanna a s***, call her music trash (btw i know that you support her). Mariah is a great singer/songwriter, no one denies that. Some of her fans are doing it too much sometimes with their downplaying of other artists like Xtina, Beyonce, Rihanna (even though Mariah inspired most of them), now Lana. Janet can’t sing but people consider her a legend, so does it matter if Lana or every other singer doesn’t have a good voice? Maybe I overreacted, I admit it (when I’m mad I can say things that I don’t actually think), but some Lambs need to stop it too (not you though).

• May 12, 2013 at 11:32 am
        SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

It’s Okay honey. I would also like to apologize for my behavior and I’ll try to keep it Cute from now. LOL… I’ll TRY.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:36 am
        Heauxsitdown says:

Janet doesn’t have a “big diva voice,” but she CAN sing! Her voice is light, sweet, melodic, distinguishable and poetic. She earned her legendary status by way of her amazing performing skills, trendsetting choreography, acting chops, sensuality, amazing artistry and music, and the fact that she’s a JACKSON didn’t hurt either.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:42 am
        Likica says:

@SLAYRIAH
        LoL, oki.

@HEAUXSITDOWN
        Exactly. But many people call you untalented if you don’t have a great voice like Mariah (this goes for Madonna, Rihanna). Janet has a very strong discography and she’s an amazing dancer, no one can compete with her in that area. I do believe that girls like Beyonce/GaGa/Britney, maybe Rihanna will end up being legends for younger generations in the future. Maybe I’m wrong, we will see it.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:59 am
        Heauxsitdown says:

Madonna is the KWEEEEEEN of pop lol. She isn’t a great singer, but she’s EVERYTHING an ARTIST should be! I grew up on a lot of DIANA ROSS, WHITNEY & MADONNA lol!

I agree. Beyonce, Britney and Rihanna will be legends. Beyonce is almost there. Rihanna may not be the best performer, but she can sing (although she’s inconsistent) and she has a crazy discography already…8 years into the game. Britney has already made her mark in pop culture. She’s a baby legend. I just wish she’d unleash the old Britney (performance wise). I’m on the fence about GaGa. She’s too Madonna & Grace Jones-ish for me. Everything about her screams try-hard & unoriginal. I miss the old Gaga (Pokerface, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Just Dance).

A great voice doesn’t make you a star. A great team, good music & star quality does. Some of the greatest vocalists are mega flops because they didn’t possess any of the above!

• May 12, 2013 at 12:10 pm
        Likica says:

True. Madonna is Madonna. My #1 legend tbh.

Rihanna is inconsistent and lazy, she needs to hire a vocal coach and work on them vocals. But I do think she has great songs (trashy as well, which artists doesn’t have them?) Britney and Beyonce are the closest to legendary status, Xtina too, many fans call her Legend X. :D I used to like GaGa during TF(M) era(s) as well, but I do agree with that. She’ll be there with them. Her success is crazy, 5 years in the game and huge star power, tours, album sales, singles.

True that last paragraph.

35. May 12, 2013 at 11:13 am
    Music Soul Harmony says:

Lickika, ur a joke. U shading MC and comparing her to MJ
    And Madonna but forget that Mj and Madge were dancers and sung
    And made more commercial and dance hits. MC is a commercial
    Entity as well but was known purely as a vocalist. So of course 2 entertainers
    will inspire more ppl when they have commercial success and were stage performers.
    U were the same person shading Whitney a long time ago.
    So it’s okay. I know u and most the navy are used to being inspired by
    uptempo dance songs. nothing wrong with that. But don’t discredit
    Legendary singers who have inspired many singers in the industry.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:24 am
      Likica says:

LoL ok, but some fans of these legendary singers need to stop doing the same with other girls like Xtina, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, now Lana (even though I don’t like her that much) just because they don’t have big sales/voices like legends. I am pretty sure that many of them will become legends of our generation in the future.

36. May 12, 2013 at 11:16 am
    Nivea Stan says:

Since we’re stanning for flops today, may as well join the crew.

Mariah sounded a mess in Almost Home, BTW.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:21 am
      Lil Mo Stan says:

Yaaaas she did a hot shitty mess.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:27 am
        SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

Maybe if LIL MO wasn’t so busy stalking Keyshia Cole’s twitter, she could have a platinum album….

37. May 12, 2013 at 11:20 am
    Nivea Stan says:

What I will say, though, is that Lana has endorsments with a modeling agency and a sports car manufacturer. b**** some folks can’t even get on the radio, stuck in December, or come back and flop YET Again after a failed Fantasy Ride or whatever. Count your blessings and stop complaining.

38. May 12, 2013 at 11:22 am
    Lil Mo Stan says:

Lana Del Who?

39. May 12, 2013 at 11:24 am
    Hive says:

Lickia getting DRAGGED fake ass b****

Dont you Stan for rihoe and Kelly Clarkson lmao gtfoh h**

• May 12, 2013 at 9:17 pm
      Common Sense says:

Sounds like someone is still heated that Kelly out sang the s*** out of Beyonce at Obama’s inauguration…

40. May 12, 2013 at 11:25 am
    Heauxsitdown says:

I’m not the biggest Mariah fan, but from what I’ve observed, the other stanbases like to start stuff with the Lambs (mainly the Aguilera stans). They usually only attack when provoked. Mariah is a LEGEND. The Lambs really have no reason to go onto other posts talking ish & comparing the artists to Mariah…just my two cents…

41. May 12, 2013 at 11:27 am
    Lolz says:

I like Lana. But let me just say @Mimi Carey is a fake ass Mariah stan who stans more for Rihanna more than Mariah of what Ive seen. Look how the b**** has just disappeared off the post and is not even defending her. Ive seen her shade Mariah in the past. Imo, its a Navy posing as a Mariah stan.

• May 12, 2013 at 11:30 am
      Heauxsitdown says:

Like those three Ciara stans. They can’t be real! If I were a Ciara stan, I’d be humble as hell. Almost EVERY stanbase can drag her ass lol.

You don’t see Brandy stans acting a fool and dragging other artists because they already know…..Brandy has been humbled and so have the Starzz!

42. May 12, 2013 at 11:28 am
    Heauxsitdown says:

I am living for the Nivea & Lil Mo Stans!!! Lmao!

• May 12, 2013 at 11:47 am
      Likica says:

LOL. I like reading your comments, you are always realistic, never unbiased. Who do you stan for?

• May 12, 2013 at 11:52 am
        Heauxsitdown says:

I like everyone! Well almost everyone lol.

I love Beyonce, I think she’s my #1. I love Rihanna, Jessie J, Pink, Katy, Fantasia, Ariana Grande. I also like some of Lana’s music (I haven’t heard a lot of it though).

It’s hard to post here sometimes because people make you feel like you can only like ONE artist, but I pretty much like anyone who makes awesome music :)

• May 12, 2013 at 11:58 am
        Likica says:

Yeah, I like all of them, and people like Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne (her old stuff), Madonna, Britney, Christina Aguilera, Justin T, Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, Shakira.

I agree with the second part..

• May 12, 2013 at 12:01 pm
        Heauxsitdown says:

I love Kelly C and Avril lol. Justin T’s new album is the s***, I miss the old Christina :( and I used to love Shakira also. I used to love me some Chris Brown too, but he’s too thugged out for me now.

43. May 12, 2013 at 11:29 am
    WILD DEBUTANTE says:

IDGAF if she can sing or not…..sure vocally she’s not great, but her voice is unique and recognizable and it works for her writing style and tone of her music.

She’s a fantastic writer and her music is just AMAZE. Im not the type of person caught up on someones vocal ability, if I can relate to you and your music and you seem REAL then im down. I love her.

Only thing I would say about her critical is she should really work on her live performances.

44. May 12, 2013 at 11:42 am
    Kitty says:

What in the actual f*** is a Lana del Rey?

• May 12, 2013 at 12:05 pm
      cookin says:

I love her shutup

45. May 12, 2013 at 11:42 am
    MariahIsMusic1 says:

Oh okay b******. I am a mariah carey stan you know why because she shitts on all your faves combined. I’m 18 and I can’t stand the current music! Especially the current musicians Rihanna, Katy they all produce trash. Stupid music actually. I’ll shade Rihanna or Katy or any one else because my fave has 200 million+ Albums sold WorldWide. 18 1s# Diamond albums. She has made a huge impact in this world. Your ugly basic faves are inspired by her soooooo I’ll be humble if your faves could achieve that :) maybe I might be nice! Enough of that who’s lana del Rey? I’m not shading her its just that I’ve never heard of her or even her music. I mean who’s this b****? Irrelevent b****** YAWN

• May 12, 2013 at 11:46 am
      Heauxsitdown says:

Babe music taste is subjective. I happen to like most of Rihanna and some of Katy’s music. I like Mariah also, but I will not sit up here and act like she hasn’t produced some garbage ass music herself.

46. May 12, 2013 at 11:48 am
    mc the place to be! says:

i like lana point blank period #lamb

• May 12, 2013 at 11:50 am
      Nivea Stan says:

Cookie, or Mooriah’s diet plan as a reward?

47. May 12, 2013 at 11:54 am
    MariahIsMusic1 says:

You can’t compare Rihanna stupid songs to Mariah’s legendary songs b****. You just can’t

• May 12, 2013 at 11:56 am
      cookin says:

No rihanna sings WAYYY better than that whispering cow.

48. May 12, 2013 at 11:55 am
    rihking says:

Wait wait wait wheres rosie? EXPOSED! ROSIE IS AN UNDERCOVER BEYONCE STAN WHO PUTS LANA DELRAY AS HER AVI TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE STANS FOR HER WHEN IN ALL ACTUALITY SHE DOESN’T.So just remember whenever y’all are trying to diss USER ->ROSIE just drag beyonce not lana. Dumb ass b**** thinks she foolin hoes.smh

• May 12, 2013 at 12:01 pm
      Lou says:

Or maybe she just has a life and doesn’t sit on TGJ all the time.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:04 pm
        rihking says:

But she’s only leaving comments on BEYONCES post never her claimed to be stan lana delrays post EVER! I’ve noticed the pattern.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:32 pm
        Lou says:

Mkay, nice to see you’re stalking her. She knows a lot about Lana though and goes off for her so I believe she does stan for her aswell as Beyoncé. But whatever.

• May 12, 2013 at 3:57 pm
      RIHKING says:

Wonder why you care so much ???? iknowwwww

• May 12, 2013 at 8:07 pm
        Lou says:

I don’t.

49. May 12, 2013 at 12:00 pm
    MariahIsMusic1 says:

Only people I prefer in this generation are beyonce, lady gaga, eller varner, Adele, Justin T, Usher,Bruno Mars . They’re very talented but they wiLl never reach godriah’s success.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:03 pm
      Casanova says:

b**** no one care gaga music is straight garbage

50. May 12, 2013 at 12:06 pm
    MariahIsMusic1 says:

*leaves* “rihanna sings better than mariah”

51. May 12, 2013 at 12:07 pm
    BarbieWorld says:

The Lambs strike again. So insecure and so pathetic. Always attacking the new girls like they did to Christina.

52. May 12, 2013 at 12:09 pm
    Jlover says:

Rosie better come read these mooriah Stans they so pressed

53. May 12, 2013 at 12:09 pm
    Lana Del Slay says:

I can’t believe what I’m seeing, I should have know how shady you salty b****** were when you were shading Nicki. Please leave Lana alone, she doesn’t trouble any of the other girls and is nice to everyone, except Gaga.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:16 pm
      Misty says:

Lana is getting dragged gurl … Where’s @Rosie?

• May 12, 2013 at 12:17 pm
      NickiSaidDis says:

Yes sister, this is what we’ve all been saying. They are just as mean as their linebacker fave.

54. May 12, 2013 at 12:10 pm
    NickiSaidDis says:

Hmmmmmmmm hmmmmm and hmmmmm once more. Do you see girls see what we went through now?

55. May 12, 2013 at 12:16 pm
    Todd says:

Dafuq yall? I love Mariah , but i would never come hatin or bringin her up on another artists post .

56. May 12, 2013 at 12:19 pm
    Lotus says:

I feel so bad for the Lana Stans the lambs are evil

57. May 12, 2013 at 12:21 pm
    Born To Die says:

Why is it that lanas last album outsold Mariahs

• May 12, 2013 at 12:23 pm
      QueenCeline says:

That’s WHY they came at her today. They’re mad because out of all the girls she is the biggest flop TODAY even though she used to be the queen in the 90s. Celine would never.

58. May 12, 2013 at 12:22 pm
    BionicLotus says:

I can’t wait until Rosie gets here. You high cholestrol Lambs have played your last hand TODAY.

59. May 12, 2013 at 12:22 pm
    Born To Die says:

Born To Die >>>>> Any Mariah album

Tbh

60. May 12, 2013 at 12:26 pm
    QueenCeline says:

Mark my words when I say the Lambs will come for Ariana next.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:49 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Leave my beloved Celine Dion alone b****. I´m sure you´re not a fan of hers. Always hating on other true greats

• May 12, 2013 at 12:58 pm
        QueenCeline says:

Let that be last time you call me a b**** and let that be the last time you question my love for Claudette.

61. May 12, 2013 at 12:27 pm
    KatyKat xo says:

Lmao wheres this b**** @ROSIE yall? Ya gurl Lana getting dragged by the lambs bahahahahaha!!

You be talking s*** bout everyone else fav but know ur fav getting dragged yo ugly ass is no were to be found lmao hilarious you weak b**** stay in hiding

62. May 12, 2013 at 12:29 pm
    BitchyBey says:

I am so ashamed of the Lambs today.

63. May 12, 2013 at 12:34 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Damn, give me a break Mariah is owning all posts these last week lol
    Anyway, Lana girl, don´t be so hard on you, you have art, I like you and you have many fans around the world. I mean, even her USA sales are not bad at all for the type of music she makes.
    American, Summertime Sadness and many more have been my s*** for many months. She is talented as a songwriter and her voice is perfect for the music she makes, she admits she is not a live performer. So it´s all good
    Some talentless girls fans are pressed and want to make it seem as if Mariah Carey fans are the ones trashing Lana or the rest when they are the ones living in TGJ to just hate and shade everybody else, when their faves are talentless!!!

• May 12, 2013 at 12:36 pm
      TaylorWins says:

Who is talentless? Name names b****.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:40 pm
        JOHNVIDAL says:

You know who. I don´t want to give names cos this Lana del Rey post will become pure crap.
        I just support Lana´s ability to make songs and defend Mariah. But you have to know who is truly talentless when it comes to everydamn thing

64. May 12, 2013 at 12:35 pm
    Chelsea Del Rey says:

These lambs must not know that I am a tiger and I’m ready to eat them for my supper tonight. Tonight, I SAY!

65. May 12, 2013 at 12:37 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Damn are you f****** serious????? lol Lambs are not doing a damn thing now. All these pressed people commenting on here just want to hate on Mariah and are using Lana (when they usually trash her). So pathetic. Pressed at Mariah´s success for damn sure
    Go Lana del Rey. Do your thing

• May 12, 2013 at 12:40 pm
      HausMuthaAdele says:

Success?! Don’t make me p*** myself with the laughter sis. EVERYBODY is outselling Mariah in today’s world and that’s why she had to use Clear to sell her song.

Could Mariah tour the world today and sell out arenas like Celine, Rihanna and Bey can? No she cannot and so you take out your anger on the new girls like you did to Aguilera.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:45 pm
        JOHNVIDAL says:

To Aguilera???????????? See? You are a bunch of fake b******. I´ve found myself often defending Aguilera these last few months everytime the hate has been insane towards her in this blog and for no damn reason. Poor girl. most people on here have talked s*** about her and you come for me when I haven´t? b**** bye
        We´ll see in the future if it´s true you are so good and unbiased like you are claiming to be in this post
        All I know is b****** like @MC or @DOSSOME are among the few sane and respectful ones on here. And you come for the lambs?????? Give me a break

66. May 12, 2013 at 12:38 pm
    TaylorWins says:

Mariah knows how to drag everything BUT a diet plan 2bh.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:25 pm
      Common Sense says:

She looks fantastic compared to that albino stick insect fave or yours. No boobs, no ass, no curves, no personality, no talent that’s pretty much Taylor Swift.

67. May 12, 2013 at 12:42 pm
    BlackOut2.0 says:

I am going to laugh so hard if Mariah’s new album doesn’t sell over 300k. I really will.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:27 pm
      Common Sense says:

I’ll laugh even harder if Britney is still selling when/if she gets to her 14th studio album.

68. May 12, 2013 at 12:43 pm
    VisionOfMimi says:

I see the Queen has you lesser stans pressed.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:49 pm
      Lana Del Slay says:

Pressed? Like the 15 panini’s Mariah has for breakfast every morning.

• May 12, 2013 at 1:02 pm
        Bow Down says:

Lmao

69. May 12, 2013 at 12:46 pm
    ShadeNOShade says:

WHO IS SHE ?
    I NEVER HEARD OF HER.
    I GUESS SHE BETTER KEEP ON DRINKING CAUSE . . .

70. May 12, 2013 at 12:47 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Damn, this has to be the same person using every single artist out there to just hate Mariah on a Lana del Rey post! Pathetic
    Lots of people are saying they like Lana del Rey but they can´t read. Ok

• May 12, 2013 at 12:51 pm
      NickiSaidDis says:

That’s what you want to believe. I don’t think the people shading Mariah even like Lana but i think they’re fed up of the entitled teas the Lambs stay giving the rest of us.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:55 pm
      Glamuilera says:

Typical Lamb mentality. You strike and then act surprised when people strike back. I’ve dealt with this on the other forums for years.

• May 12, 2013 at 12:57 pm
      Holy Hive says:

You lambs talk crap about everyone don’t be surprised that alot of people on here dislike Mariah and her messy insecure sloppy lambs

• May 12, 2013 at 1:06 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

b**** please you are the same person using three different stan bases to shade Mariah Carey. I didn´t strike a damn thing. I´ve always declared my “love” for Lana del Rey´s music. Since January 2012 when she released her Born to Die album. So shut up and move on. Why are u pressed?

• May 12, 2013 at 1:38 pm
        Heauxsitdown says:

Lmao its so obvious that it’s the same person. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the Ciara stan too.

71. May 12, 2013 at 12:55 pm
    Holy Hive says:

Looks like people are feed up with the lambs

72. May 12, 2013 at 12:56 pm
    Holy Hive says:

Atleast Lana doesn’t need Payola to sell like Mariah does.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:30 pm
      Common Sense says:

You’re right. All she needs is unwarranted hype, a try-hard mystique persona, and slow depressive songs that all sound the same.

73. May 12, 2013 at 12:59 pm
    the real xoxo says:

Your music is mediocre. don’t cry when people speak the truth.

• May 12, 2013 at 1:01 pm
      Bow Down says:

b**** you life is mediocre h**

74. May 12, 2013 at 1:00 pm
    Bow Down says:

Cant wait for my gurl Rosie to get here & drag these annoying hateful bitter lambs!!!!!!

• May 12, 2013 at 1:02 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Stop it! It´s not the LAMBS dragging Lana del Rey. There are plenty of them from other stan bases

• May 12, 2013 at 1:24 pm
      Rosie says:

I’m here, b******.

75. May 12, 2013 at 1:01 pm
    Vanilla says:

Wow, so many Mariah haters here today. Poor unfortunate souls.

• May 12, 2013 at 1:09 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

LOL here we go again with the crazy likes and dislikes. I don´t know if it´s a pressed JLO stan or a pressed Nicki stan or TGJ themselves. But it´s getting old
      It´s clearly someone doing it and they have destroyed a Lana del Rey post and made it about hating Mariah

76. May 12, 2013 at 1:02 pm
    AlexandraIsPretty says:

Gworls, I just came back from Church. What happened here? Why all the drama?

77. May 12, 2013 at 1:05 pm
    HotSexWithMinaj says:

Dead at Mariah fans acting like the VICTIMS now lmao you hoes are PATHETIC!!

78. May 12, 2013 at 1:05 pm
    Lovebird says:

She makes good music, I love the song “ghetto baby” she wrote for Cheryl Cole. All she need is better fans.

79. May 12, 2013 at 1:06 pm
    HotSexWithMinaj says:

I LOVE seeing MOORIAH get DRAGGED so funny.

• May 12, 2013 at 1:12 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Why don´t you stop running from one pc to the other so you can dislike and like all the times you want? :)

80. May 12, 2013 at 1:08 pm
    Mariah Mothered You Hoes says:

Rosie aint coming b****** lmao!

81. May 12, 2013 at 1:10 pm
    Mariah Mothered You Hoes says:

HAHAHA GO IN ON THIS NO TALENT HAVING IRRELEVANT h** ASS b**** I LOVE THE LAMBS THEY KEEP IT ALL THE WAY REAL!!!!!

82. May 12, 2013 at 1:12 pm
    Cassie Lover says:

Mariah who?

83. May 12, 2013 at 1:17 pm

I hate how MIMI CAREY always starts s*** and then leaves though <<<<<

84. May 12, 2013 at 1:23 pm
    Rosie says:

MIssed this post because I was out having a life but DEATH @ stans of people 1000x less talented and respected than Lana saying anything about respect, especially Rihfund stans. I don’t see anyone looking up to her, the public views her as a h** who can’t sing and depends on Chris Brown for publicity. And Nicki stans, your fave is the sole reason American Idol is dead ratings-wise and explain to me why Roman Reloaded has sold only SLIGHTLY more copies as Born To Die in the US and why Lana has outsold her discography worldwide? Why Nicki’s clothing line can only get to Kmart? For someone who’s a “big worldwide female rap superstar!!!1″ that’s pathetic. Lana is irrelevant according to most of you but is really on the same league worldwide as most of you f***’ faves.

• May 12, 2013 at 1:25 pm
      Lou says:

Death at everyone waiting for you though! Go INNNN!

• May 12, 2013 at 1:29 pm
        Rosie says:

IKR.
        32 dislikes already, they can’t handle it.

85. May 12, 2013 at 1:27 pm
    Rosie says:

And I forgot the Lambs. Tell me again why is Young & Beautiful above #Uglee on iTunes? Why has lana’s album outsold all of Moo’s since 2005/06? Why Moo is a “legend” yet has been reduced to a flop American Idol judge? Please explain.
    Off to having a life again. I’ll see you thirsty SKANKS in a couple.

• May 12, 2013 at 1:37 pm
      NickiSaidDis says:

Miss b****, it’s high time I straightened you the f*** out. We were all defending Lana against the lambs but you wanna come up in here throwing shade at the Queen.

I never wanted to get ugly with you so apologise or face the full extent of my wrath 2bh.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:36 pm
      Common Sense says:

The answer to your question is because Young and Beautiful is the single of the soundtrack to “The Great Gatsby” which will no doubt come in at #1 this weekend.

86. May 12, 2013 at 1:30 pm
    Rosie says:

Like seriously, go celebrte your mother like I’ve been doing most of the day.
    Oh, I forgot, no one gives a s*** about you thirsty f******.

• May 12, 2013 at 9:38 pm
      Common Sense says:

Wow someone is pressed at the truth. Here listen to this performance and relax.

87. May 12, 2013 at 1:34 pm

E=MC2 (2008) = 1.5 million sold in US
    Born to Flop (2012)= 600k

LOLOLOL

• May 12, 2013 at 2:03 pm
      Lovebird says:

OMG I knew you would, LMAO. You’re so messy.

88. May 12, 2013 at 1:38 pm
    NickiSaidDis says:

Rosie really got the game f***** up. We were supporting her and now she wants to throw shade. Never dat.

89. May 12, 2013 at 1:47 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

LOL @ this Nicki stan. well ready to team up with other fan bases to drag Mariah and eventually Rosie spilled the tea all over you and your dusty fave.

90. May 12, 2013 at 2:23 pm
    Barb b**** says:

Haha Mooriah got dragged AGAIN

91. May 12, 2013 at 3:22 pm
    Mark says:

So what would you like to drink Lana? #PopsABottle

92. May 12, 2013 at 4:34 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

UGh i can’t stand this fake ass bish!! I mean i ewwww no talent! nothing stands out about this hot ass mess! She will never be big, and won’t make it here in the USA…Just stop phoney ass!

• May 12, 2013 at 9:39 pm
      Common Sense says:

One can always count on you to speak the truth and entertain at the same time.

93. May 12, 2013 at 4:36 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

The fact that nobody had to end this b**** career was funny enough! All she had to do was go on SNL, and commit career suicide…No talent ass tramp!

94. May 12, 2013 at 4:38 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

Nobody respects this b****, and never will…She drink yourself to death h** nobody won’t miss your ass…I heard more talented ass people on the subways in NYC…

95. May 12, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    Rosie says:

@Honeychildplease b**** I already ended the fight and you wanna come in here throwing tired shade. “No talent ass tramp” when your ass stans for Rihanna. Stop.

96. May 12, 2013 at 7:23 pm
    Rene says:

My p****’s on fire!

97. May 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm
    Rene says:

I was frying some bacon , naked, and hot oil splashed all over my p****! It burns! Should I’m gonna roll around on the floor in baking soda, now. It burns!

98. May 12, 2013 at 10:57 pm
    Super Cisus says:

I love how I stay on b****** minds even when I’m away! f*** Mooriah she is irrelevant &hasnt been hot since 2005. Lana Del Wack hasn’t been hot ever pow h**

99. May 13, 2013 at 1:35 am
    Ropeburn says:

No offense but this girl needs to grow a backbone. Show business is not for the weak at heart. You might make a hit or two but you wont last if you’re going to cry or guzzle vodka every time someone says a critical word about you. Take a page from Madonna’s playbook and just stop giving a s*** what the critics say.

100. May 13, 2013 at 9:16 am
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

She should get into movies, her face is pure s**.

101. Vote

[…] Lana Del Rey Opens Up On Alcoholism: 'I Don't Get Respect For My Work…It Makes Me Want To Drink Ag… A little NESPOLA never killed nobody Rispondi […]

102. May 15, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    Glina says:

I’m not going to refute anybody’s opinions about the amount of talent Mariah Carey has over anyone else in the industry. However, I know I can only speak for myself and the other’s whom I know love Lana. Lana’s fans (including myself) love her because she’s sings about events in her life that are relatable to our lives. Her songs are often confused with feelings of sadness but to make the assumption would only be superficial because she’s really singing about memories and nostalgia, not depression. Yes, her voice isn’t conventional to say the least but we love it because of that very reason, because it’s deep and raspy tune may remind some of us of that of Janis Joplin’s or even Nancy Sinatra’s. That’s the kind of aesthetic she’s shooting for and we love it because it’s absolutely regal! Not to mention the style in which her music is produced/composed makes it even more climatic and modern with great beats!

103. June 22, 2013 at 10:41 pm
    nicole says:

I love Lana del rey, I think she’s very talented and her music is different from the rest of the crap I hear on american radio. No wonder del rey isn’t popular in the states…we’re too busy listening to Garth brooks and crap like that

104. October 24, 2013 at 5:03 pm
    Angelica says:

In all retrospect to be “wowed” by lana del rey you must understand where shes coming from. Personally, I love her music; its beautiful and inspiring and its a shame not many people in the U.S are big fans. If anything shes a product of old true american music; however original and riveting at the same time. xoxo

105. January 10, 2014 at 1:35 am
    Brittan says:

Lana is most definitely under appreciated.

Her lyrics and music is extraordinary and moving. It drives me insane that people in today’s pop media get more respect and rep than what Lana gets. She is truly an artist and she doesn’t conform to all the b******* that some of the other stars do. I have mad respect for her and I pray to God she continues doing what she does. Hands down favorite artist, as real as it gets.