ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By Fans

Rihanna+COMPLEX+PNG1 Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By Fans

As far as the charts go, Rihanna is well and truly the thorn in many a Pop Princess’ side. As far as the stages goes….well that goes without saying doesn’t it?

Renowned for serving vocals of the deep fried persuasion, it’s a wonder people still pay to see the entertainer(?) live when the likes of Beyonce are touring at the same time.

Alas, in getting caught up in the smoke’n’mirrors that serve her cause so well, there are some who make this mistake of doing so….at their own risk.

Now find out what happened when the good people of Boston fell prey to Rihanna’s live antics this week, below!

After cancelling a show back in March and rescheduling it for last night, the singer disappointed fans once again when she arrived on the ‘Diamonds World Tour’ stage three hours later than scheduled…failing to provide an opening act for her audience as they waited for the show to begin.

Taking place at Ellerbe Becket‘s  TD Garden, last night’s drama saw audience members and members of the general public take to the social networking site Twitter (with a few choice words) to weigh in on the chart topper’s tardiness, as seen below….

Screen Shot 2013 05 07 at 20.43.51 Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By FansScreen Shot 2013 05 07 at 20.48.43 Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By FansScreen Shot 2013 05 07 at 20.50.14 Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By FansScreen Shot 2013 05 07 at 20.51.42 Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By FansScreen Shot 2013 05 07 at 20.53.42 Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By FansScreen Shot 2013 05 07 at 20.54.492 Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By FansScreen Shot 2013 05 07 at 20.58.05 Rihanna Arrives Three Hours Late To Boston Show / Booed By Fans

What a shame.

Anyway, in the event you were one of the many fans who faced Riri’s tardiness first hand last night- peep the following performance from Beyonce‘s ‘Mrs.Carter Show’. Seriously, it’ll make you feel much better…

• May 7, 2013 at 3:05 pm
    Super Cisus says:

LMAOOOOOO and the downfall begins!!!!!!!!!

truth(i will draaag the f*** outta icki and her stans) Replied:

LOLOL LEV RHI ALONE AND LOL @ ICKI….SHE’S A GODDESS!!!! GO BEY!!! YAAAAASSSSSSS SAM NOWW TELL THE ICKI FUCKN STORY!! AI REPORT CHIPD, DICE AND SERVED ICKI ON A DIRTY PLATER!! LOLOLOLKLOLOLOLOL!! POST THAT SAM GOWRL HAHAHAHAHA IM GETN LIFE HONEY!! SHE DRUG THE FUUUUUUUCK OUT ICKI!! IT’S ON BOSSIP . COM HONEY! SAM WONT POST THAT!! SHE DRUG ICKI BY HER TACKY p**** HAIRS AND ICKI BEEN ALL OVER TWITTER CRYN ABOUT IT LOLPLOLOLOL OMGOMGOMG DYN LAUGHN!! THEY DRAG HER OVER THE NET!!

R Replied:

smh…Goddess huh? kmsl the only God is Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins.

KING RIH Replied:

IF your fav can survuve 2 flop albums (soon to be 3) and no tours/concerts, im sure my fav can survive being late.

Wait, how does Ciara make money if she doesnt tour and her albums dont sell???????

GOLDEN LIFE Replied:

I’m assuming that you’re a Ciara stan.

“Good look booking that stage”.

speechless Replied:

Unless you’ve been living under a rock she’s performed on live tv like 3 or 4 times in the last few months and each one was praised. Plus she’s going overseas next week for some shows. Try again b****. Her stages BEEN booked.

rihking (godfather) Replied:

Heard your faves body floppy was # 90 on i tunes. Congrats…

Nivea Replied:

HER CAREER IS ALMOST A WRAP, LIKE HER DEAD ASS MAN CHRIS BREEZY!!!

TO FAILURES TOGETHER, EQUALS MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

R Replied:

Right lol… Look I don’t care how big a celebrity is… people need seriously stop having there head up the celebrities a****…. they make all the money and don’t give 2 cents a s*** about us. the fans are just $1 signs to them. Wake up and stop praising her like she some God.. Stop being brain washed.. and if the word or thought hater comes out your mouth or you even think it.. go shoot yourself!

• May 7, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    COCKINESS says:

TGJ why yall so pressed and concerned? get off rihanna’s d*** for once.

truth(i will draaag the f*** outta icki and her stans) Replied:

lol but sweetie rhi doing this to her self

MyPenIzFresh Replied:

they’re just reporting what happened.. how about Rihanna do her job, so TGJ won’t have things to report.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:08 pm
    KING RIH says:

lol no video of them booing her? Just ppl saying they booed her? WOuldnt this be ALL OVER youtube??? Good job flopjuice good job

I tried other blogs for this news. they only used tweets as a source as well.

LOL

jimir Replied:

well i bet you feel like a dumbass now

KING RIH Replied:

a half second of booing? THEN SILENCE

GET THE f***.

@Fashionjunkiee Replied:

3 haten ass coons booing on cue for the camera…. Jimir sit.

Yolo Replied:

Its not only these blogs reporting it.

BitchyBey Replied:

Your ass must feel dumb as f*** now. Oh this has really made my day.

KING RIH Replied:

Like i said earlier, 3 seconds of booing then complete silence OK

MyPenIzFresh Replied:

How about you try watching the NEWS. It was reported there too. Smh. Youtube and BadgirlRiRi’s instagram aren’t the only source of information.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:09 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Rihanna arrives three hours late to her show and who the f*** cares, none of us was there, why should i care?

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

Exactly Blondie…

SMH.

whuuttt Replied:

Please… if this were anyone else you would care! Go home!!!!!

cocobutta Replied:

Wouldn’t waste my coins like that.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:10 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

It’s clear that Rihanna doesn’t give two shits about the Navy, hence the reason she thought it was OK to show up 3+hours late and cancel shows to party, and the Navy doesn’t give a f*** about her, hence the reason her documentaries, movies, t.v shows etc. flop.

That whole fanbase is Rihtarded

KING RIH Replied:

Lol at you calling battleship a flop yet your tired fav has yet to see a film gross as much.

When will your fav get her own TV show?

Why you no bring up album sales? OH LMFAOOOO

STAY THE f*** MADt

Teah Replied:

WTF Are you talking about? Beyonce’s movies have grossed way more than Rihanna’s. And t.v. show??? Trick what t.v. show? Did it even air? Because I don’t even know the name. As for album sales, well you sure in hell shouldn’t be talking about them either. Because Rihanna has released 7 albums as opposed to Beyonce’s 4 and Beyonce still has better sales stats. LMFAO STAY DELUSIONAL !!!

zania Replied:

I think she cares a whole lot about her fans, but she is human, not a robot. I can see she is going through a whole lot because of her breakup with CB.

Brandys Starr Replied:

And people like Beyonce and Brandy are human but never let their fans down like that. Care to explain?

ZANIA Replied:

Is Beyonce having problems with Jay z. Have you ever broke up with someone you truely love. It hurts. Your stomach hurts, its very hard.

ZANIA Replied:

I had a hard break up 4 years ago, trust me its hard to work and smile and just to function if you really was in love with that person. But if you are strong you will get through it like I did, but I know several friends of minds and family members who wasn’t strong enough and had mental break downs over a breakup.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    BeyWhoUWanna says:

Elle Oh Elle upon Elle oh elles

• May 7, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    2bad2bme says:

SIMPLY A MESS!

HerNameIsSasha Replied:

Worser than all the rest, worser than anyone, anyone that I’VE ever met.

rihking (godfather) Replied:

LOOOL Like your faves diseased p****….

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

@RihKing y you talking bout your fave like that? #disloyalnavy

• May 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

“3 HOURS”???

That does sound HIGHLY EXAGGERATED to me…

However, if it is true, Rihanna, I love you but you need to get your act together. It’s simple courtesy – don’t take liberties.

Anyway… She was fantastic last week; brilliant show. ;)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

He’s f****** ugly, my name is Paul tho, Lol.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    HOWYOULIKEIT says:

Let her take a break

• May 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    BeyWhoUWanna says:

Last night. Beyonce slays lives at the Met Gala. Rihanna cries her eyes out because Chris dumped her again. Kiiiiiii kiiii kiiiii.

RIHSUS Replied:

DF DID SHE PERFORM? CRAZY IN LOVE? get the f***…

• May 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    GOLDEN LIFE says:

Well from what I heard, ASAP Rocky (the opening act was a no-show). When I saw her perform, she took the stage at 10 (the show started at 7:30), and ASAP took the stage a little after 8. We waited for about an hour, but it was worth it. That sucks for Boston since they had to survive waiting almost two months for their rescheduled show. But yeah, I’d like to see some videos of the crowd booing her….

RIHSUS Replied:

Did you go to the show in Newark? that was the case with me. YAWNsap rocky opened.

GOLDEN LIFE Replied:

Baltimore. My show was also rescheduled. ASAP sucked. She should’ve gotten a better opening act.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:19 pm
    KING RIH says:

their fav spreading her c****** for a f****** camel but cant give them a new single. Another baby? GIRL BYE.

What can the hive brag about? OLD music? A greatest hits tour?

Navy: Unapologetic has sold 3 million off of 2 singles.
    H-I-V: Our fav is having another child. WE WIN

GIRL BYE

Rach Replied:

Beyonce is touring sold out off NO new album and NO new hits #tryagain

• May 7, 2013 at 3:19 pm
    Yolo says:

A mess… Beyonce would never!

rihking (godfather) Replied:

Not enough f** stans in the crowd to boo?

Sass Replied:

Haha Beyonces shows are sold out honey. Theres more than enough. Beyoncé would never do that anyway.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:20 pm
    GOLDEN LIFE says:

And I only heard like 3 people booing in that clip lol. Why are most of those tweets from people who DIDN’T attend the concert? Bad journalism…

Lana Del Slay Replied:

Girl bye! Everybody knows the story is true so what’s your point.

GOLDEN LIFE Replied:

I don’t know if the story is true because it hasn’t been PROVEN on this site. That’s my point. I hate a non-comprehending f**.

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

I heard from another online source she was booed too. *shrug*

• May 7, 2013 at 3:21 pm
    OnikaSaidDis says:

For shame!

• May 7, 2013 at 3:22 pm
    mc the place to be! says:

but i mean she performed right?? sooo i would be mad waiting three hours but i would be more angry if she didn’t perform at all! but thats just me and of course sam is going to eat this up because the media is currently attacking beyonce’s carpet dress like seriously yall acting like boston is the center of the universe really BOSTON! they booing but that s*** was SOLD OUT

ARTPOPPINIT Replied:

Why don’t you worry about your fav’s latest payola scheme b****.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:23 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

Anyway…

This @Paul Thompson tweeter looks like a OLD, f******, PERVE.

LMAO.

And @Samantha, you just had to include a tweet that mentioned Beyonce. I love her too, but why dies she have to be incorporated into everything pertaining to news about Rihanna? >>>

Suicide Blonde Replied:

He’s f****** ugly, my name is Paul tho, Lol.

RIGHT PLACE.

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

LMAO.

Okay… “Hi Paul, I’m Jared. Jared Smith Von-Errickson.

Yes, my name is highly Norwegian and Danish. LOL.

But yes, that Paul in particular is UGH. >>>

Suicide Blonde Replied:

LMAO, i won’t say my entire name here but my surname is Björnsson, Norwegian :)

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

LOL.

Neither will I… That was just my last name.

I have four middle names. LMFAO. Although my Mom & Dad are both from Northern Europe, they couldnt decide on whether to give me, predominantly, Norwegian or Danish names. So I was dumped with thousands. :) :) :)

Can you speak Norwegian?

Suicide Blonde Replied:

That’s too much man, no i don’t speak Norwegian, i wish tho.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:24 pm
    The navy...the most delusional stan base est.2008 says:

How about that flop ass 777 crap lol….
    I thought it was supposed to slay..
    Rihanna knows how basic her stans are..Hence she put the terrible s*** on not even basic cable,but regular ol fox…lol the delusions of the navy!!! I tell ya!!!!

• May 7, 2013 at 3:24 pm
    Jada says:

Stop making excuses for her Navy. Its not only TGJ reporting it. Even British newspapers are. It mustve been pretty evident. Besides, no matter how extreme it was it was bad what she did and she needs to get her act together shes been nothing but a downward spiral this tour. And this isnt even the first time shes turned up late like this.

GOLDEN LIFE Replied:

Like I said, she always takes the stage at 10 but no one usually complains because she has an opening act to kill time. ASAP Rocky was a no show.

Jada Replied:

Well then she should’ve used her common sense and turned up earlier so her fans wouldn’t be waiting! Not rocket science!

Rach Replied:

Exactly @Jada

• May 7, 2013 at 3:26 pm
    Jada says:

I dont even stan for Bey, but if this was her you would drag her for filth. But the excuses come rolling in for this slap dash chick.

danny b Replied:

SAYYYYY THAAAAAAAAT!

• May 7, 2013 at 3:30 pm
    Rach says:

Her fans think this is only Sam reporting this. Darlings its been reported by NME, Daily Mail, contact music, Yahoo and various other sources before TGJ even latched on.

KING RIH Replied:

and they using the same tweets as a source. They actually arent using that pathetic 3 second boo video LOL

Rach Replied:

Honey just deal. Rihanna has done this before and been booed before.

rihking (godfather) Replied:

Rihs never been booed before don’t lie b****.

Rach Replied:

Yes she has. You can look it up. In London honey.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:32 pm
    Tisha says:

I remember last time some Navy members acting like her fans shouldn’t have been mad for her canceling the concert regardless of the money they spent, so uh…is it still the fans fault for Rihanna not doing right by them?

Just remember, Rihanna was bright, early, and on time for Chris’s court hearing!

#priorities

• May 7, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    ShadeNOShade says:

I’m Not A Stan Of Rih & Bey But I Do LOVE Their Music.

1. TGJ Needs To STOP Dickriding Beyonce 24/7 & Needs To STOP Adding Beyonce Videos/Photos In A Post About RIHANNA.

2. I Understand Why They Booed. She Was THREE HOURS LATE. Come On Ri.

3. I Don’t See TGJ Reporting Some Of The Negative Reviews On The Mrs. Carter Show.
    Matter Fact, You NEVER See A Bad Article About Bey On Here, Not Even About Her Not Giving Her Fan Base A Single Yet, & Putting Out Posters Saying “Beyonce: New Album: Coming Soon” MONTHS Ago.

#SHADENOSHADE

Special Delivery Replied:

Beyonce has no bad reviews. Not from real official sources anyway.

ShadeNOShade Replied:

There Has Been SOME Bad Reviews. Not A Lot But Some. I’m Not Saying He SHOULD Post Articles Negative Articles About Bey.

Special Delivery Replied:

Ive read all her reviews from the newspapers and music critics and none of them have been bad. A couple have critiqued her (as they do) but that doesn’t make them bad. And one that did critique her also called her a modern day pop queen in the same article soo…..

• May 7, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    Special Delivery says:

LOOOOOOOOL! This Diamonds tour is such a disaster. She should just hang it up.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:36 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

Not surprised. We all know Rihanna is a crackhead, they’re not reliable. The people in attendance were fools for actually spending money to see that toad ribbit in the first place. For having horribad taste, you deserved that wait and those cancelled shows.

X,Y,Z — Out!

KING RIH Replied:

Oh GOd you’re back?

You stan for Chris Brown and you call Rihanna a crackhead?

IM DONE

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

I agree. What’s so special about Chris Brown? They both look like druggies and rich spoiled brats…

KingB Replied:

oh yea Cb post picture of him smoke drug oh no that ur girl

• May 7, 2013 at 3:36 pm
    Tisha says:

I’m sorry for the fans that waited 3 hours for this re-scheduled concert but as the saying goes:

“Fool me once, shame on you…”

• May 7, 2013 at 3:37 pm
    MISHKA says:

Drugs.

Chris, don’t call her, let’s see if she can stand on her own two d!mn feet for once in her celebrity life. Mess.

KingB Replied:

plz all she does is talk about him every album wat she got left “talent”

• May 7, 2013 at 3:40 pm
    Why so Jelly? says:

She only performed for 30 minutes 0_O and her fans think this is acceptable?

• May 7, 2013 at 3:41 pm
    Joya says:

Unsurprising. This girl che can’t sing…she can’t dance…she can’t act…and apparently she can’t be trusted to show up on time (if at all.) I *really* don’t see the appeal of this creature. But whatever. That’s your money wasted.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:44 pm
    chillin' says:

where them old ghettoblasters at? oldshool

or where them iphone djs at. this coulda been done.

some random peops could have thrown an improptu party on stage themselves. but no balls… every phreakin’ dummy is waiting for show on time and complains if not. :D

SERIOUSLY

• May 7, 2013 at 3:46 pm
    Aquarius says:

I don’t know why this is a shock to people. Rihanna is a lazy complacent b****. She doesn’t really give a f*** about the people who pay money to see her. She did this during LOUD aswell and got booed in London.

• May 7, 2013 at 3:46 pm
    Likica says:

Mess. But I wasn’t there, so my nerves are still here :D

What’s your fav’s most riskier album (in terms of sound, production, commercial appeal)?

For mine:

Rihanna – Rated R
    Britney Spears – Blackout
    Christina Aguilera + Stripped
    J. Lo – Como Ama Una Mujer
    Beyonce – 4
    Kelly Clarkson – My December
    Madonna – Like a Prayer (I guess O.o)
    Avril Lavigne – Under My Skin

Likica Replied:

the riskiest**

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I would say Like a Prayer but in the 2000′s, “Rated R” or “Stripped”

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

So biased as always lol
    The biggest risk a female superstar has ever taken in such a huge and crucial moment is Mariah Carey´s “Butterfly” album. Coming from yet another pop blockbuster like Daydream, the perfect pop girl with the perfect image that suddenly went hard with the R&B and hip hop and changed her voice. Just like that, from one album to other, in one year. The power of true greats hun But of course you didn´t remember Mariah right? lol
    Anyway, how is it that this joke that is Rihanna only gets a minimal critic from you (remeber this post is about that)but some other times you go the f*** in like there´s no tomorrow when some other artists are slammed and for weaker reasons?. I know, you don´t need to explain. You´re biased

quetta Replied:

PREACH!!!

Likica Replied:

I am talking about our favs, see the question please O.o Mariah is not there, I just like couple of her songs like Vision Of Love, For The Record, My All, Without You, WBT etc. etc. The Greatest Hits is the only physical album that I have from her.

I never criticise other artists, I just express my honest opinion, I didn’t say a single word about Beyonce’s/Mariah’s bad ratings. I was at Beyonce’s concert and I said million times she slayed, that she is a great performer and she is the only artist with whose stanbase I fight from time to time. I even support Mariah dragging Nicki Minaj. What bad did I say about others? Mad that I didn’t like that much Mariah’s new song huh or called it generic R&B song? Isn’t that what you say about every Rihanna’s song even though it’s not always true? Or maybe because I said that Whitney/Michael are overrated (never denied that they are legends though)?

But you cannot never give credit to Rihanna, you never said a nice thing about her. :/ Even Rated R, her critically acclaimed album full of emotional and deep pop/r&b ballads was generic to you. Yes, it’s true that she releases most of generic dance songs, but her albums have great ballads which are actually my fav songs from her. FireBomb is it. Just listen to it, or Cold Case Love, The Last Song.

I listen to different artists, different genres, that’s why I’m here, to share opinions with people about music, learn something new, that’s why I always ask random and unnecessary things/polls that annoy you :D. You are probably older than me, that’s why you prefer 90s/80s divas.

And I cannot believe that actually I fight with someone from Spain. I have so many Spanish friends and I adore your country/people/culture and everything about it, I wanted to study Spanish so badly (ended with Italian in the end), but there’s simply something that cannot work between us. :/ Music taste is something it depends on a person, everyone thinks differently. Imagine the world if they think just like you.. a complete bore..

Absolved Replied:

What in the hell does this have to do with anything? Not playing.

the voice Replied:

lauryn hill ‘s MTV unplugged. Lyrics are powerful, delivery is emtional

• May 7, 2013 at 3:55 pm
    Bey Fan says:

im not at all surprised…. this wont be the last time this happens

• May 7, 2013 at 3:55 pm
    Iz (Queen Adele) says:

I didn’t think this tour could get any worse. Good job Adele chose to spend her 25th birthday at the Mrs Carter Show! :D

• May 7, 2013 at 4:02 pm
    Pour It Up says:

Whatever

• May 7, 2013 at 4:03 pm
    kels says:

Dear u have some nerve with those tired ass facta it took ri how many albums to go number 1 and her ass ain’t riding off two singles she’s damn near released the whole album ri needa to get like bey if she wants to continue to see success.

• May 7, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    rihking (godfather) says:

I swear this negro is RIHOBSESSED.

• May 7, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    Jewell says:

Ooop

• May 7, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    rihking (godfather) says:

Were you there? how does it benefit you if she was late or not? Why would you even care?…ask ya sleves hives. Ask ya selves.

• May 7, 2013 at 4:49 pm
    FeFe Dobson (The Original Ri) says:

Smh.

• May 7, 2013 at 4:55 pm
    JER says:

The thirst!

Rihanna was not “3 Hours Late.” Her opening act, A$SAP Rocky never showed so fans had nothing to do for an hour then the 30 minutes to finish setting up for Rihanna to perform was a little over 2 hours.

The FACT that there was no opening act made fans who arrived early (like idiots) seem like they waited “3 Hours” You tried. You Tried. YOU TRIED.

danny b Replied:

No YOU TRIED reaching for excuses for why Rihflop is showing everyone the unprofessional drug addict non talent ass c*** that she really is. Just sit and accept it hunti.

Rach Replied:

She should’ve come earlier if she knew there was no opening act instead of making them wait. They probably were not informed. Simple. Stop digging for lame excuses.

• May 7, 2013 at 4:59 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

BEYONCE EXPOSED BY THE MUSIC BIBLE BILLBOARD :

Single ladies choreo/imagery are not even original LMAO. Thank god we got the original gems like thriller and umbrella.

“Op-Ed: When Beyonce’s Inspiration Turns Into Imitation”

http : // www . billboard . com /articles/columns/the-juice/1560092/op-ed-when-
    beyonces-inspiration-turns-into-imitation

Rosie Replied:

That reminds me of when Rihfund lost a lawsuit against David Lachapelle for copying his work in the S&M video, something Beyonce has never done.

Rach Replied:

Awww the desperation to distract from the issue at hand!

rihking (godfather) Replied:

Or maybe sam only posts negative s*** about rih and were trying to get even….

Sass Replied:

Lies! Sam posts when Ri is winning. The lipstick and singles sales being the most recent. Quit feeling hard done by.

• May 7, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    Beyond amazing says:

Damn, I be pissed. Glad im not a fan/stan of her’s. Besides why would I like someone who: grabes their p**** on stage, sing off key, and f*** the whole damn undustry almost. But hey that’s just me. ;-)

• May 7, 2013 at 5:43 pm
    Beyond amazing says:

*industry

• May 7, 2013 at 6:39 pm
    TeamBreezy says:

who da f*** cares , at the end of the day shes still f****** Rihanna

• May 7, 2013 at 6:45 pm
    SHAWTY says:

She has the DUMBEST Fans…like she didn’t even APOLOGIZE….and some of y’all delusional stans are okay with that…Oh so I guess she literally is Unapologetic just like that pathetic album. No hate all truth.

• May 7, 2013 at 6:47 pm
    SHAWTY says:

The people who actually bought Rihanna tickets should just feel like idiots anyway…Really…pay to go SEE Rihanna Live??? lol…You only pay to see actual performers such as Madonna, Ciara, or Beyonce…Not Rihanna.. Just saying,,,,food for thought.

JER Replied:

C-error…. lol

• May 7, 2013 at 6:56 pm
    AbzLovesBey says:

Rihanna is a FLOP!!!!!…. Last year she was 2 hrs late for her LOUD show at the O2, and again this world tour she’s acting up!!!!… You die hard Navy fans are blind as f***… At least Bey gives us our moneys worth….. Rih comes out drunk, gives a little p**** pat and calls that a show.

I’m starting to lose interest… I’m so here for this Ciara take over *sips tea and waits for the new era to take effect*… Real talent will prevail.

• May 7, 2013 at 8:35 pm
    WTH says:

My question is, if they were THAT upset at Rihanna, wouldnt it have been much more appropriate for them to have all got up and left? I know that’s money wasted but it looks more of a statement towards Rihanna and her team to fix up when she finally shows, gets on that stage and then see her “navy” leave. The Navy gives too much slack to Rihanna which is why she treats you all like sh*t. You all complain about how she’s acting yet giving her your money and ratings just as she brags about it in her own songs. Navy needs to put Rihanna in check so she can realize that she shouldn’t take her fans for granted and also realize that if it’s too much for her then she needs to take a break.

But it seems as though, Navy, as a whole, is just as mindless as Rihanna herself into believing that everything is going the way it’s suppose to go.

**Offline, I love Beyonce but Sam really needs to stop with the comparison. They are two different artists and Beyonce isn’t a saint herself, especially since she’s been trolling us, The Hive, into thinking that we are going to get that new single/album but instead it seems as though everything is just buzz singles for other projects. You don’t need to bring other artists as justification to pull a point about another artist and their mistakes. Their actions should speak for themselves, Sam.

• May 7, 2013 at 8:50 pm
    SLAY_HIVE says:

Kiiii E.T. strikes again!!!

The bxtch probably was too “high” (cocaine) that she couldnt remember the time! ;)

Poor salvation army :(

And Sam quit being nice hun, you know she got booed because of her lackluster stage presence kiii #bxtchisTIRED!

MING Replied:

BEYONCE AND DESTINY CHILD WERE BOOED IN PHILADELPHIA ALSO.

AFTER THE TERROR STUFF THAT HAPPEN I AM SURE YOUNG RIHANNA WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT PERFORMING,

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN THERE

MING Replied:

BEYONCE AND DESTINY CHILD WERE BOOED IN PHILADELPHIA ALSO.

AFTER THE TERROR STUFF THAT HAPPEN IN BOSTON….I AM SURE YOUNG RIHANNA WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT PERFORMING,

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN THERE

• May 7, 2013 at 10:00 pm
    Rihanna killed beyho's career says:

The flop woman needs to sit her flop A** down. Funny the HIVS want to downgrade Rihanna’s success when BeUglyonce can’t even release a hit.

Flopping on the Sun>>>flop
    Andre Feat BeyUglyonce>>>flop
    Bow Down>>>>flop
    Rising Flop>>>soon to flop
    Run The Flop>>>Flop
    4closure>>>> 2.8 mill in 2 years

Bytch been flopping more than Rihanna even with SuperBowl,Inauguration,Suckin the President’s c*** and Pepsi.

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

Bxtch you FAILED! none of the songs you named are singles OR full length ! So how did they flop???

Let Roachanna stay in her lane girl —> singles ;) ….Beyonce killing these lessors with endorsements, publicity, COINS! Rih could NEVA let alone, kill Bey’s career! Kiii

You and your fave should have a bed! You bxtches are #TIRED! kiii ;) ;)

• May 7, 2013 at 11:40 pm
    quetta says:

Smh, she seriously needs to get help. How can her fans stan for this? Idk n could care less. And I’m so glad john called lickia biased ass. Don’t try to play games when its rihanna who is getting bad publicity but be quick to attack bey.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:55 am
    throw more shade than a cloudy day says:

lmao this b**** is soon to be the next has-been and gonan take sit next to toni braxton and keyshia cole lmao

• May 8, 2013 at 6:36 am
    Britney Army says:

she’s just scared and desperate as f***. she released 7 f****** albums in 7 years. who the f*** does that? ppl are so over her flop ass. she’s annoying and this kind of behavior will only make things for her worse. she will lose whats left of navy. she needs a break right now

• May 8, 2013 at 6:55 am
    Brandys Starr says:

A mess. If i was a fan of hers I wouldnt be making excuses. She needs to see the light and realise the corny bad girl image is only going to take her so far. Its already getting tired.

• May 8, 2013 at 9:54 am
    That Beyonce Juice says:

Every day, this site is on Rihanna’s case
    while the owners continue to jerk Jay Z’s d*** with baby oil.
    I’m no Rihanna stan but this story is b*******, according to other sites, she actually spent 3 hours, talking to fans.
    Why i care? who knows but i’m bored of this hate campaign Rihanna should take out a restraining order on Sam Hahh
    maybe that’s why they can’t get an interview with her.
    Still your doing me a favor Sam cause this site is the joke of the music world.

• May 8, 2013 at 1:14 pm
    Back 2 J says:

Why do artists do that to their fans? The fans are the reason you’re so successful because they are the ones that buy your music, go to your shows & support you… I think it’s mad disrespectful for any artist to show up late to a concert & have your fans waiting 1-3 hours for a concert. I would have been pissed if i went to a concert & an artist kept me waiting for them. I would have demanded a refund! And probably never see that artist in concert again.

[...] coming under the heavy hand of the media after her less than stellar Boston outing this week, the Pop Princess has welcomed better news today…thanks to the club classic that is [...]

[...] the Perth Arena for her to take the stage, the delay inching ever-closer to the three-hour wait suffered by her Boston [...]