Girl Power: Nicki Minaj, Ciara, & Mariah Carey To Perform At BET Awards 2013

Girl Power: Nicki Minaj, Ciara, & Mariah Carey To Perform At BET Awards 2013

The BET Awards 2013 just injected with a delightful dose of girl power.

For, a bevy of music’s biggest names have been confirmed to perform at the June 30th extravaganza.

Details after the jump…

Moments ago, Nicki Minaj, Ciara, and diva Mariah Carey were unveiled as the latest talent to grace the stage at this year’s show. The formidable trio join Urban chart royalty R. Kelly, Chris Brown, and Kendrick Lamar on the line-up of stage blazer’s on Black music’s biggest calendar night.

In each lady’s case, the slot serves as a major boost to their respective projects; Ciara’s self-titled album arrives shortly after the show on July 9th, while Mimi’s ‘The Art Of Letting Go’ hits stores on July 23rd. Ms. Minaj clearly isn’t letting her lack of new album halt her media visibility, hence the show certainly assists her “I’m not leaving the limelight” motive.

Needless to say, we can’t wait!

The BET Awards 2013 takes place live from the Nokia Theatre (LA Live!) June 30th at 8pm *ET/PT.

Be sure to keep it locked on That Grape Juice for your complete BET Awards 2013 fix!

• June 18, 2013 at 7:27 pm
    Hotsexwithminaj says:

Yaaaas finally Ciara!

sdhsdh5745 Replied:

… Unbelievable….Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ ~~InterracìalFìshes.Çoм ~~ ~ ~~A Serious interracial dating for black & white single sseeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.=-

DavidSmithhere Replied:

Wow…My friend Hanna has just married to a millionaire, they met via .. ŔichFìshes.órg .. designed for the elite, a place where you can meet attorneys, political figures, investors, millionaires, doctors, celebrities and models, etc. Date the elite,Take a try.

• June 18, 2013 at 7:28 pm
    Hotsexwithminaj says:

Im happy for Ciara she hasn’t performed on an award show in years excited to see Nicki…. Uhm but nobody wants to see that bad built b**** Mariah ugh .

Common Sense Replied:

Speak for yourself. BET loves Mariah.

Fifi Replied:

Mariah !!!!! Can’t wait !! I’m starting to like Body Party too.

FAF Replied:

I actually wanna see Mariah bc I wanna know what she’s gonna be looking/singing like.. :lol: PLZ NO LIPSYNCH !

• June 18, 2013 at 7:29 pm
    okay says:

MARIAH will be there??? … That’s ALL I needed to know…I DEFINITELY will be watching now! (“MARIAH IS MUSIC” -Fantasia)

• June 18, 2013 at 7:30 pm
    Kobe's Biggest Fan says:

Wow Mariah and Nicki in the same building again; hopefully they’ve gotten over their pity feud and really brings it on stage! Now all I’m waiting on is for Kelly Rowland to be confirmed as a performer and this show will be epic! Maybe Brandy can get a performance either on the show or pre-show to help her latest effort!

Kobe's Biggest Fan Replied:

A Fantasia performance like she did on American Idol is definitely welcomed! I can see her, Kelly and Missy killing a “Without Me” performance!!!

LJ Replied:

X Factor is filming the day of the awards, so you guys can count Kelly Rowland out. Sad, I know…

• June 18, 2013 at 7:30 pm
    the best dancer says:

Yes!!!!!!! Ciara gone kill it… hope she performs Body Party

• June 18, 2013 at 7:31 pm
    Super Cisus says:

Ciara and nicki will f****** sllllaaayyyyy!!! Squareriah b**** bye retire

• June 18, 2013 at 7:33 pm
    Ciara says:

Hold on to your wigs, Ciara is gonna eat that stage up!

• June 18, 2013 at 7:33 pm
    CiCi Slaaaaays says:

Yaaaaas for Nicki & Ciara omg they will f****** SLAY!!!! Im so excited! Mariah ugly ass isn’t wanted or needed & no Kelly flopland? lol thank god.

Super Cisus Replied:

Kelly Hoeland is back on her beyonce ass licking duties!!!! You didn’t know????

CiCi Slaaaaays Replied:

LMAO oh is she now?? Well it was only a matter of time hahaha, have you heard the full version of overdose babe? Its f****** AMAZING!

Super Cisus Replied:

No!!!!! OMG th album leaked or just the song??????

CiCi Slaaaaays Replied:

Um 2 songs leaked that i heard which were overdose & living it up remix feat queen nicki

Common Sense Replied:

No one will be checking for Ciara’s irrelevant ass so check yourself b****. Mariah will clearly be the main event at that show.

• June 18, 2013 at 7:36 pm
    CiCi Slaaaaays says:

Ciara gurl im so excited i know your guna slay show Rihoe & Kelly Flopland how its really done.

Super Cisus Replied:

Biiiiiitch did you see khia drag beyoldce, the hive and Solange on twitter??????

CiCi Slaaaaays Replied:

Yaaaaas it was hilarious khia went in gurl!!!!!! She said she loves Ciara :)

• June 18, 2013 at 7:42 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

What about Beyonce? I thought she was performing also////

CiCi Slaaaaays Replied:

Well you thought wrong b****.

• June 18, 2013 at 7:42 pm
    Lovebird says:

Ciara is going to f****** slay. I cannot wait.

• June 18, 2013 at 7:43 pm
    Ciara is a flop and her album leaked three weeks early. She will never win says:

^^^^^^

• June 18, 2013 at 7:47 pm
    Queen Barb says:

Nobody wants to see Mariah shitty ass ugh shes like stalking Nickis every move.

Common Sense Replied:

Speaking of shitty asses, when is your chimpanzee fave getting lipo on that nauseating collection of cellulite she calls an ass?

• June 18, 2013 at 7:47 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I’m so tired of women in music, can we have 5 or at least 2 years without any female musician releasing music, that would be awesome, they have ruined music, all of them.

Belladonna1363 Replied:

@SuicideBlonde Hell know!!!!! Lol Life with out Beyonce,Gaga,Britney,Adele,Rihanna,Taylor,Nicki and Katy is not a good life in anyway! Lol Most male artist are know where as good as most of the woman I named, in fact other then Usher,JT,Bieber & Chris Brown most males artist of today just stand there & sing & put me to sleep. Lol

• June 18, 2013 at 7:48 pm
    EdwardPonton says:

Ciara gone kill it! I hope Kelly Row gets added to the list if she isn’t busy with Xfactor. I enjoy seeing both of them perform.

Queen Barb Replied:

No thanks! We dont want Kelly on the line up!

Lovebird Replied:

I don’t think our ears can handle a Kelly NowhereLand vocal catastrophe eeiissshh.

TurnUp4Cici Replied:

Lmao

• June 18, 2013 at 7:49 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

Only care about the Ciara performance to be really honest.

Queen Barb Replied:

& Nickis right?

• June 18, 2013 at 7:50 pm
    Phaedra Parks says:

Mariah will embarrass herself with those shitty vocals!!!!

• June 18, 2013 at 7:50 pm
    Rosie says:

They fell off so hard they can only afford to perform at a local flop awards show?

Common Sense Replied:

As opposed to Lana who doesn’t perform anywhere?

Lovebird Replied:

It’s not like your RACIST ass watches the BET awards anyway so please, spare us your useless commentary chav.

Rosie Replied:

That’s like the 50th time you’ve called me a chav in the past 24 hours.
    You think I’m racist, you obviously haven’t been on the internet that much. Any article on Yahoo is 200x more racist than you ever could imagine seeing on this website.

Lovebird Replied:

Seeing a much more racist article does not excuse your bigoted racist remarks the other day chav, you tried though.

Rosie Replied:

It’s not like you never left a racist comment towards Beyonce. I have some bookmarked since you like to bring up my old comments. Like I said, you’re obsessed with me, the president of the Rosie Fan Club, obviously.
    Hypocrite.

Lovebird Replied:

LMAO everyone knows my feelings towards Beyonce honey, you wouldn’t be revealing anything people do not already know.

Also dead at calling me the president of the Rosie fan club whilst admitting to bookmarking my commentaries, the irony of it all.

Lastly chav, it’s curious to note that you have not denied your racist undertones, just attempted to excuse them.

**Mariah voice** I NEED YOU TO RE-SEAT YOURSELF

Rosie Replied:

b**** please, you bookmark my posts all of the time, once you brought up a month old comment from me about Lana’s tour. And if you weren’t my biggest fan, why are you always on my ass? Like I could make a post that has nothing with you or your faves and you would be the first or second to reply to me. Go choke on a d***, f**.

Lovebird Replied:

I reply because I can, mad??

Rosie Replied:

No, I’m actually sitting here laughing at you and everyone else on here coming up with lame insults towards me for likes.
    You keep talking about “that other blog.” I’m not going away anytime soon, so if you hate me so much, go on there. But you obviously love me, so here you are, and I’m not going away any time soon.

• June 18, 2013 at 7:53 pm
    TurnUp4Cici says:

Mariahs tired ass doesnt need to perform at the awards her vocals have been straight s*** lately smh shes annoying. Anyways im so here for Nicki& Ciaras performances they killing the game right now.

• June 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm
    Common Sense says:

Mariah is clearly the one who will be attracting viewers to this flop awards show. God knows no one is checking for that hermaphrodite Ciara, and the only person checking for Minaj is the monkey handler at the San Diego Zoo.

• June 18, 2013 at 7:56 pm
    pat says:

Kelly and fanny “without me” and my wish list for this year will be complete .. minus mariah

• June 18, 2013 at 7:57 pm
    KID CUDI STAN says:

SO NO TALENTED ARTISTS WILL BE PERFORMING THIS YEAR? THEN AGAIN ITS BET I AM NOT SURPRISED

• June 18, 2013 at 7:59 pm
    Lovebird says:

Aretha said it best, what is she going to do with Kelly NowhereLand. You Kelly stans should concentrate on saving FLOP a good game which is FLOPPING HARDER than A Nelly Furtado comeback instead of stalking Ciara’s winning streak. Now seat —-> \_

*sit

Mark111 Replied:

Damn you! I love Got 2b Real! Am I the only one that had to watch the whole thing?

Lovebird Replied:

My fav show on Youtube, the drags between Pattie and Aretha are legendary.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:04 pm
    Christynn says:

Fantasia released the female R&B album of the year so far! She needs to be on that stage!!

#DirtyLaundry Replied:

No Kelly did

OLIVIA STAN Replied:

KELLY IS WACK AND HAS NO MUSICAL IDENTITY. FANTASIA WILL WIN ANOTHER GRAMMY WHILE KELLY IS FORGOTTEN AS USUAL

• June 18, 2013 at 8:06 pm
    #DirtyLaundry says:

Kelly Rowland aint worried about none of you hoes tho… Ciara Stans are so obsessed with Kelly lol im so happy ciaras album leaked hahaha

Lovebird Replied:

Honey, Kelly’s album is so bad it ain’t even worth leaking. That s*** tried to leak itself, but it was so bad that zippy share chose to plug it up.

Go help FLOP a good game’s struggling sales.

Here: itunes . apple . com/us/album/talk-a-good-game/id651708826

Plus, Beyonce’s ass ain’t clean enough I hear, which is why Kelly is back to do some Beyonce ass licking.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:07 pm
    Rosie says:

Sam obviously hates me with those fake dislikes. Just 2 minutes ago my comment was at +2, now it’s -44.
    Samantha isn’t fooling anyone.

#DirtyLaundry Replied:

Kill yo self h** your annoying and pathetic just like Lana

Rosie Replied:

Let me know when Here I Am outsells Born To Die or even Paradise bb.

TurnUp4cici Replied:

Well I mean atleast Kelly can sing Lana cant lmao

Britney Stan Replied:

Kelly Rowland> Lana

Rosie Replied:

Didn’t stop her from outselling both Kelly and Shitney.
    Girl don’t let me start dragging Rowland. I actually like her right now.

Rosie Replied:

Then it went back up to -22. Samantha’s a fake b****.

TurnUp4cici Replied:

People dont like you on this site realize that..

Rosie Replied:

There wasn’t even 44 comments when I posted, so I know they’re fake.
    And how can you tell, I never see your ass commenting on any story whatsoever.

TurnUp4cici Replied:

Check the last couple of rihoe post ive been here f*** face Sam isn’t a fake b**** he’s one of the realest out there so deal

Rosie Replied:

So here you are attempting to drag people who are more successful than Cedric (aka everyone in the business right now).
    I hope her album actually sells 300k worldwide this time around.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:12 pm
    Britney Stan says:

Rosie just disappear Lana aint s*** you aint s***…. Next

Rosie Replied:

And Britney hasn’t been s*** since the Circus era ended.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:13 pm
    nicko says:

Yes, Nicki’s gonna slay ;) !!

• June 18, 2013 at 8:19 pm
    #Beyindependent says:

Lana del rey will never preform at nobodys award show tho… @Rosie your so negative get a life you racist ugly c*** alot of people dislike you on this site deal f**

Rosie Replied:

I’m a female and i could care less about how a bunch of depressed homosexuals think of me on some ghetto ass blog. But I guess you wan to be part if he Rosie Fan Club too.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:21 pm
    Lovebird says:

Kind of funny isn’t it. Rosie was making a big deal of what a life she has and yet is bookmarking comments and bitching about “likes”, I honestly cannot for the life of me…this s*** is hilarious.

Rosie Replied:

Being a hypocrite again, you never learn.
    I can’t even count on two hands how many times you threatened me with receipts that I said something.
    I need more than two hands to count how many comments you have dedicated to me.
    It’s you who’s obsessed, like I said in the last post, go worry about your fave’s current, generic, EDM-wannabe, tailored-for-radio single flopping harder than CKB and G4L and Lana’s singles US wise combined.

Lovebird Replied:

How about you worry about Lana’s drinking problem and non existent vocals you racist chav.

No one likes you honey, deal.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:22 pm
    MISHKA says:

Mariah and Nicki sure want to make us forget about the mess they made out of American Idol…

Oh well, Mariah will perform #Beautiful so Miguel is coming too so yayyy

BET definitely need to get Wale and that Tiara gurl…She got my attention.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:23 pm
    Super Cisus says:

Rosie is pathetic and bothered because Llama is a non fuckin factor bulldagger

Rosie Replied:

Has Basic Instinct sold 200k yet?

HausMuthaadele Replied:

Rosie you a scary h**

• June 18, 2013 at 8:23 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

Work Ciara, just to make Rihanna Gag, she should bring Chris brown or Nicki on stage and Werk.

As for Mariah someone please tell her to leave Miguel at home, or in the audience, I’m sure he can’t afford another law suit.

And Nicki should give us a show. I don’t want to see a strip tease giving lil Wayne a lap dance, girl should cover up that silicon ass and give me Glamorous fist pumping performance!

• June 18, 2013 at 8:30 pm
    HausMuthaadele says:

Its funny how Rosie doesn’t say s*** to the Beyonce fans when they call her out haha I thought Rosie was a real b**** not a scary one lol but I mean you know how to pic yo battles you worthless h**.

VSOP Replied:

Because She Is Fake And Phony. She Called The Hive Ghetto , And Beyonce Fat And Illiterate After The Navy Called Her Phony Ass Out For Being A Troll.

Rosie Replied:

I only called Bey ghetto, not far and illiterate. Go join the Navy, ton of illiterate people like you there.

VSOP Replied:

No Thanks. I Like Both Beyonce And Rih But You Are Always Playing The 50. b**** Go Jump In A Lake With Your Duck Fave.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:33 pm
    Rosie says:

So this turned from a discussion of flop b****** at the BET Awards to another Rosie Appreciation Post.
    I love it.

Slaylor Swift Replied:

Lmao The Cant Handle The Truth Baby… To Many Basic b****** On One Award Show.

Lovebird Replied:

At least them “flop” b****** get booked, Lana will never be invited to showcase her non existent vocals after this;

• June 18, 2013 at 8:35 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

Wow, -24 dislikes that fast, you girls just Can’t take!

#CiaraWillSlay #RihannaWillGAG

I hope RiHoe plans to cancel another one of her tour dates on the same day as the BET awards, she might want to attend the awards and have several seats front row with a pen and notepad taking notes on how to get your 10s and give good performance.

She’s a one element s***, and her performances even bore herself on stage. It’s no shade Navy, look it up, it’s all over YouTube. So go watch b4 you try to come for me!

JOSE Replied:

The Queen is on her stadium tour. Why would she care about the EBT awards? That’s for basic flops like Calvin(Ciara).

FutureCIARA Replied:

Chawld, the only reason they gave that h** a world tour is because Gaga or Katy wasnt around with new material to tour with. Your fav got lucky, and she knows those 2 b****** snatched her wig last era!

VSOP Replied:

Ciara Wont Be Slaying Those Charts Though. I Heard Her Childish Album Leaked Already. Do I See Another 37K Opening Week On The Horizon?

FutureCIARA Replied:

Chawld tell your fave to take a break! She wont wanna be aroun when Gaga returns to snatch that red wig again!

• June 18, 2013 at 8:36 pm
    Tony says:

bunch of flops again

• June 18, 2013 at 8:37 pm
    Slaylor Swift says:

Rosie Owns You n****** On This Ghetto Ass Blog I Love Her & Lana

Thank you.
    I will go buy Everything Has Changed on iTunes for you, bb.

Slaylor Swift Replied:

Awwwz Thanks xoxo ill go buy a couple of Lana tracks aswell sweetie ;)

Oh bb.
    I think Red is the next single? Lemme go buy that too.

Lovebird Replied:

Of course you would use the “N” word, Rosie is a Racist chav and responds to such racist bigotry.

PYTFROMAL Replied:

The blog is so ghetto, yet you’re a regular here.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:44 pm
    Os says:

can’t wait to see Nicki and Cic,hope they perform i am out.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:49 pm
    Lovebird says:

• June 18, 2013 at 8:52 pm
    Lovebird says:

k Replied:

amm…LOL!!!!!

• June 18, 2013 at 8:53 pm
    VSOP says:

I Hope Kendrick, Fantasia, J.Cole, K.Row And Brandy Will Perform.

• June 18, 2013 at 8:55 pm
    Tyler says:

You can’t have the name “QUEEN BARB” and “CICI SLAYYS” and be taken seriously when you bash other artists, like Mariah. First off, your name gives away your obvious bias. And second, you stan for literally the most useless artists the industry has seen in the last 6 years. Ciara is a sweetheart but she has as much talent as my left toenail. And Nicki Minaj and her flop fanbase (the barbs…lol) are literally a plague on humanity. Nobody even cares about Nicki Minaj anymore. (see: High School ft. Lil WAYNE) lolol. Mariah Carey is obviously the only respected artist in the lineup.

• June 18, 2013 at 9:05 pm
    Rosie says:

“Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by uncontrollable, unwanted thoughts and repetitive, ritualized behaviors you feel compelled to perform. If you have OCD, you probably recognize that your obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviors are irrational—but even so, you feel unable to resist them and break free.”
    Perfectly describe’s Lovebird’s obsession with me. What the hell does this have to do with Lana, f*****? Since you changed the topic, why has Analpologetic yet to outsell Born To Die worldwide with 2 smash hits? Why is Young & Beautiful doing better than Flop Now?

• June 18, 2013 at 9:16 pm
    Lovebird says:

Racist: “a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others”

Explains Rosie’s bigoted and unwarranted comments the other day.

And honey, Unapologetic has got a US platinum plaque and will outsell Born To Die in a couple of months. Has “Lana Del Ray a.k.a. Lizzy Grant” sold an extra copy yet??

Plus “Stay” smashes any Born to die single including this one.

Rosie Replied:

And now you’re talking about the sales of a record released on a small indie label for free. But hey, at least you know the name of it! True fan.

Lovebird Replied:

LMAO Honey, help those Lizzy Grant sales please. Even kreayshawn has sold more copies. Please help those Lizzy Grant sales instead of worrying about Unapologetic.

• June 18, 2013 at 9:30 pm
    Rosie says:

But we are currently in 2013, 1 1/2 years after SNL, where Analpologetic has yet to outsell Born To Die, Lana has won multiple awards and honors in nearly every country, where Young & Beautiful is currently a bigger ht than Flop Now.
    It’s time for you to go to bed, HATEbird. Not only are you using stale ass Hitler Reacts videos that stopped being funny last year for receipts/likes, but you are stealing my drags now by actually looking up the definition of racism. You are past your prime obviously. You refuse to catch up and use something different to drag with. You can’t even find a different term to call a supposed “racist.” And at this point, you’re way past obsession. You have made more posts about Lana in this post alone than I have in the past 2 days.

Lovebird Replied:

LMAO Young and Beautiful has got nothing on “Stay”, and Unapologetic WILL outsell Born to die easily. You should be worried about Lizzy Grant getting a triple plastic certification, go buy 1 copy at least.

Please honey, you have no right to attempt to even talk about Rihanna when this is what you stan for;

Lovebird Replied:

Also, calling you a racist is not a drag, YOU ARE A RACIST, IT’S A FACT. Now go sit your ass down somewhere.

• June 18, 2013 at 9:44 pm
    Nahjee says:

Wow man Rosie is a villain now I see. And I’m hearing she is racist to, WHAT!!! Don’t we have another racist person on this site to? Oh yeah.. White girl mob 2.0 I wonder why Rosie ain’t team up with white girl mob.

Call them the racist hill Billy’s

• June 18, 2013 at 9:52 pm
    JOSE says:

You’re bragging about Born To Die, which came out nearly a year and a half ago barely outselling Unapologetic worldwide when Unapologetic has been out 7 months?And were talking obsession when you bring Rih up in every post even when they have nothing to do with her?

And the nerve of you to try to always throw shade at Rih’s performing skills after your drunken fave gave that horrible performance. I cannot.

And speaking of FLOPS and Born to Die, did Summertime Flopness or Nationally Flopping from Born To Die get certified plastic?

The nerve.

• June 18, 2013 at 10:00 pm
    Rosie says:

Two MORE replies about Lana, pressed.
    Sit MY ass down? Please b****, like I said earlier you have made more posts about my own fave, who you supposedly hate so much, in this post alone than I have in the past two days. Shut up. You have no right to call ANYONE a racist when you stay throwing to most ignorant, vile mess in EVERY Bey post, even before I started commenting on this site. And you keep posting the SAME two performances from one night. Rihtard has DOZENS that I can easily pull up on YouTube. Did you forget about we lip syncing at her last concert? At least Lana sings live at EVERY performance. Did you forget about last year’s VMA’s? Where Rih was trashed by every single major publication? And that was MONTHS after Lana @ SNL, at least Lana has improved over time.
    I’m done, like I said you’re obsessed, seething, and the definition of a hypocrite. I’m actually screaming at your poverty ass attempts at dragging right now. You have been posting the same s*** for hours, at least i have stayed on topic about the subject unlike you, who has changed the subject into something that has absolutely nothing about BET, their ghetto ass awards show, or any of the music genres presented there. Goodnight, and do not expect a reply from me ever again because right now you’re more irrelevant in my mind than Charli XCX is outside of Tumblr.

• June 18, 2013 at 10:51 pm
    ♪►Muzzac◄♪ says:

Only here for Nicki & Ciara! f*** Mariah Carey! Nicki did nothing but said nice things about her but she continued to act like a diva! f*** HER AND I HOPE SHE FALL ON STAGE!

Super Cisus Replied:

Old bitter insecure washed up square b****. I hate mariah

• June 18, 2013 at 11:23 pm
    Belladonna1363 says:

Im all for Chris Brown,Miguel and Ciara but………………………………….. Where the Hell is Beyonce,Rihanna,BrunoMurs,Drake,Macklemore,JayZ,KanyeWest,Justin Timberlake,RobinThicke,KellyRowlands & Brandy? Where I say Where? Lol Now that would make a good BET Award Show! Lol I love Nicki but she Doesn’t even have any new music out? Lol #WTF

FutureCIARA Replied:

Nicki Will most likely be performing with CIARA.

Beyonce is currently touring the world and snatching Rihanna bald at the same time. I think Bey might give a suprise appearance or performance because she will be in the same area according to her tour date line-up.

Bruno is on his white boy ish.

Kelly Rowland is supposed to team up with Fantasia and Missy for a performance, Hopefully

• June 18, 2013 at 11:42 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha This show will Flop harder than Fantasy Flop, if THE QUEEN isn’t performing. Flop flop flop. BET, u all need real performers. Cirrelevant???? Icki??? Mooriah???bwahahahahhahahahahahhaha

• August 5, 2013 at 5:36 pm
    cpJMFjcfdnsovp says:

686052 157506Outstanding read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing just a little research on that. And he really bought me lunch as I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! 204577