Must See: Keri Hilson Continues Fight Against AIDS / Raises HIV Awareness

shares
KERI HILSON THAT GRAPE JUICE1 Must See: Keri Hilson Continues Fight Against AIDS / Raises HIV Awareness

She’s one of our favorite artists, and thanks to footage we’ve got waiting for you below, you’ll understand why just can’t get enough of Keri Hilson.

Hard at work on her third album, the ‘Pretty Girl Rock’ performer took the time out to continue her fight against the AIDS virus, catching up with The Source to discuss the matter recently.

Watch her in action below…

Commendable to say the least, it’s always great to see acts use their influence to speak on the issues that really matter.

On an album’s tip, we can’t wait to see how well her new project fares- considering her status as the only R&B belle asides from Beyonce and Alicia to score multiple Platinum singles.

A fact some would choose to ignore, we’re not wishful thinking when we say album #3 could easily match sales of Keys’ ‘Girl On Fire’ if rolled out as well as ‘No Boys Allowed’ was…and armed with far bigger singles.

So, until that happens, press play on the videos below!!

shares

1. June 28, 2013 at 10:27 am
    Navy Sailor says:

I thought she was releasing a new single in April? Where is it? I need some new Keri in my life!

2. June 28, 2013 at 10:33 am
    HUR says:

I love Keri Hilson, I am so ready for a new single and album!!!

3. June 28, 2013 at 10:35 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

Keri…..what happened?? Your style use to be cute during IAPW era…

4. June 28, 2013 at 10:43 am
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

“Energy” was, and always will be, my favourite song of hers.

;)

5. June 28, 2013 at 11:28 am
    yooooooooo (keristan) says:

YAAAASS KERI!!! great to see you dedicating time and energy to important causes such as this one. Such a beautiful soul. I love how she writes and sings in a way that conveys her true emotions and is soulful!! Always have ‘In a perfect world…’ and love ‘no boys allowed’ as well. I know i can count on her to bring me some real R&B music, looking forward to it!!!!!!!!! need more songs like ‘tell him the truth’ and ‘all the boys’. GONNA BE SO EXCITED WHEN THAT SINGLE COMES OUT!!! i know that she’ll bring it with her great lyrics, peaceful production and amazing vocal delivery. IM WAITING, take your time misskeribaby :)

6. June 28, 2013 at 11:39 am
    HOWYOULIKEIT says:

Miss keri baby.
    Keri fans i wanna see youuuuuu

7. June 28, 2013 at 12:10 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Keri Hilson continues fight a*** raises h** awareness

Really, just like Madonna and Janet, oh what a Gay Queen.