Mariah Carey Announces Album Release Date

mariah carey that grape juice1 Mariah Carey Announces Album Release Date

‘The New Era Begins’.

If the last few months have taught us anything, it’s that Mariah Carey‘s new management team are geniuses…seriously.

For, in not playing into the idea that her name alone was enough to sell her new material, her camp crafted a radio driven campaign that has seen her win the hearts of an audience far too removed from the 90s to truly appreciate her art.

Now, as her new single ‘Beautiful’ continues to soar across the globe, Ms.Carey has announced the release date of its supporting album.

Find out when that it is below!

mariah carey that grape juice new album Mariah Carey Announces Album Release Date

If the cuts on this album fall in line with Adult Contemporary vibe ‘Beautiful’ serves, it’s safe to say Mimi is onto a critical win.

Of course, the only thing stopping her from scoring sales her legacy is deserving of are performances of the ‘Good Morning America’ persuasion, and a campaign that assumes there are enough die hard ‘Lambs‘ left to secure her Drake-esque first week digits.

Basically, it’ll be how well her team win over the casual listener that will decide whether this LP sinks or swims commercially. Fortunately, with ‘Beautiful’ already one of the year’s biggest hits, we doubt she has anything to worry about.

#NowPlaying: Christina Aguilera – ‘Genio Atrapado’

• June 5, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    Lala says:

Eh?

LALA GURL BYE!
    Yassss Mimi I’ve been waiting on you boo. I want a full lengthy good album. I have never meet a Mariah Carey album I didn’t like including glitter. I want breathy notes, whisper notes, belting notes, whistle register & low notes. I want them soul felling song that is going to have me singing them for YEARS to come unlike other artist. I want those make me cry in bed ballads. I need some church in my life also! PLEASE ANOTHER SONG LIKE FLY LIKE A BIRD AND MY SAVING GRACE. PRIASE JESUS. I hope its like 17 tracks. I really don’t care if it sells millions just give me a good album Mimi you never disappoint me baby.

Mariah Carey = 1990 (Sold 15 million copies)
    Emotions = 1991 (Sold 10 million copies)
    Music Box = 1993 (Sold 32 million copies)
    Merry Christmas = 1994 (Sold 15 million copies)
    Daydream = 1995 (Sold 25 million copies)
    Butterfly = 1997 (Sold 12 million copies)
    Rainbow = 1999 (Sold 10 million copies)
    Glitter = 2001 (Sold 3 million copies)
    Charmbraclet = 2002 (Sold 3 million copies)
    The Emancipation of Mimi = 2005 (Sold 12 million copies)
    E=MC2 = 2008 (Sold 3 million copies) & scored her 18th number 1 hit
    Memoirs of an imperfect angel = 2009 (Sold 2 million copies)
    Merry Christmas Too You = 2010 (Sold 1.5 million copies)

LEGEND STATUS b**** YASSSSS

Your Favs could never have such a monster of a career!

Oh wait I forgot something

MTV Unplugged = 1992 (Sold 7 million copies)
    The #1′s = 1998 (Sold 17 million copies)
    Greatest Hits = 2003 (Sold 4 million copies)
    The Remixes = 2002 (Sold 3 million copies)

THE ONLY b**** MORE SUCCESSFUL IS THE QUEEN OF POP AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING! WORK MIMI FORGET THE HATERS AND ADD TO THAT LEGENDARY HISTORY BAD VOICE AND ALL YASSSSSSSS

Fifi Replied:

Hot Tamale !!!!!! WTF does the Xtina video have to do with this post?

JT Replied:

LOL you’re so cute

HAIL QUEEN MARIAH!!! Replied:

WHITNEY HOUSTON IS GONE BUT HER MUSIC LIVES ON IN OUR HEARTS. I AM NOW DEPENDING ON MARIAH TO CONTINUE ON THE SAME TRAIL OF SUCCESS. LOVE MARIAH, 1990 AND STILL REPPING GREAT MUSIC.

THIS SITE IS SO SHADY. WHAT CHRISTINA AGUILERA SPANISH VERSION OF GENIE IN A BOTTLE HAS TO DO WITH THIS POST. I SEE THIS BLOG LOVE PIT FIGHTS AGAINST STANS. #SHADYASHELL.

Barb b**** Replied:

It will flop

BYE O.N.I.G.G.A Fan

xfxcnxsrysy57 Replied:

… Unbelievable….Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~BlàckWhìteHub. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~A Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.““““““““““““““““`

• June 5, 2013 at 3:10 pm
    White girl mob 2.0 says:

Moderator: banned

Reason: stealing identity

Status: 2 days

Nahjee Replied:

WHAT THE HELL! What happen? Oh yea.. yesterday with honeychildplease

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Yup you stole my identity! You need help!

Touché Replied:

lmao!!!!!

Hive Replied:

This poor girl, will do anything to keep her fave relevant. Smh

I am above U Replied:

See i told everyone it was not @ HoneychildPlease Shading beyonce smh!

b****** are a mess Replied:

Damn shame how Honey got dragged ! It was White girl trash all that time! I knew it too!

Beyonces_OrthopedicShoes Replied:

You people do owe HOneychildplease an apology!!

ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) Replied:

LMFAO!!!!! OMG I told this b*tch she’d soon be banned again. She JUST got back from her pervious suspension a couple days ago!! LOL!!!! I just can’t!

• June 5, 2013 at 3:12 pm
    j says:

so July 23rd?

Steph Replied:

CALLING ALL NAVY & HIVE PLEASE SUPPORT THE LAMBS WITH THIS NEW ALBUM. THNKS I DONT GIVE A f*** ABOUT THE OTHER STANS. RIHANNA SAID SHE LOVES MARIAH & OBVIOUSLY MIMI IS RIRIS FAVORITE SANGING DIVA.

lexi Replied:

Yeah, i might go pick it up. I am a huge Rihanna fan. I also like beautiful.

• June 5, 2013 at 3:14 pm
    Sass says:

I am ready

• June 5, 2013 at 3:15 pm
    MC says:

Excited for it. I hope she really delivers musically. The rest is history.

• June 5, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    Lulu says:

I hope her album does well, but for some reason I think it will have disappointing sales. Beautiful has done fairly well (top 20), but not like WOW. She really needs a big hit, to make the album a success.

danny b Replied:

sips to everything yo just said.

• June 5, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    RIRI MINAJ says:

whack ass insecure hag.
    her flop ass has yet to have a hit since We Belong Together.
    HANG IT UP h** <3

Steph Replied:

Touch My Body was her last number 1 hit./// her 18th to be exact & Obsessed was her last top 10 hit and selling platinum status. How about Nicki when will she EVER get a number 1 hit let alone a hit like We Belong Together that stayed on the charts at number 1 for 14 weeks. I don’t think people could stomach Nicki Minaj music for that long anyways maybe that why she has not yet to achieve a number 1 hit. FLOP b****

• June 5, 2013 at 3:20 pm
    Touché says:

Yaaaassss Mimi! Can’t wait for that album. I hope she gives us a little Daydream mixed with Emancipation.

• June 5, 2013 at 3:21 pm
    HeadBarbInCharge says:

90-110k first week.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

That´s not bad anymore. Michael Buble is one of the best album sellers of the last years and he “only” sold 180,000 copies or so a few weeks ago

• June 5, 2013 at 3:21 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

I love that picture of her.

She really did some of the sexiest photo’s of her career during the “Rainbow, Glitter and Charmbracelet” eras.

Anyway, I can’t wait.

I just hope that this album isn’t as ‘try-hard’ as ‘MOAIA’… Seriously. There’s no need for her to feel the need to appease the masses, particularly the younger crowd, so much.

Steph Replied:

Gurl Bye, What you want her to do OLD PEOPLES MUSIC. OR FUNERAL MUSIC I like OBSESSED & so did million of other that’s y it become her 12th platinum selling single

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

That’s not the point I was trying to make…

In all honesty, I hated that “Obsessed” song, it was a decent, cookie-cutter, here & now, throwaway track but what longevity does it really have? It was BS.

Come on @STEPH… We all know we want a “We Belong Together” type- knockout. ;)

I AGREE JARED!

• June 5, 2013 at 3:21 pm
    HeadBarbInCharge says:

Hang it up Struggleriah!

Fifi Replied:

She’ll hang it up when Nicki has 18 # 1 singles and 7 #1 albums.

ONIGGA COULD NEVA

Fifi Replied:

She’ll hang it up when Icky Garbage has bigger and better than this….

Mariah Carey Career Achievement Awards

2012 Career Awards

BET Honors – Entertainer Award

BMI Urban Awards – BMI Icon Award (for songwriting and producing)

2011 Career Awards

Noble Gift Humanitarian Award – Outstanding contributions to charity

2010 Career Awards

National Action Network’s Keepers Of the Dream Awards – James Brown Cultural Excellence Award
    People’s Choice Award – Favorite R&B Artist

2009 Career Awards

Capri Hollywood International Film Festival – Supporting Actress of the Year (for the performance in “Precious”)
    Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards – Breakthrough Performance Award (for the performance in “Precious”)

2008 Career Awards

American Music Awards – Honorary Award (in recognition of being the solo artist with the most number one hits of all time, and more weeks at number one than any other artist in the history of recorded music)
    World Music Awards – Special Achievement Award for most # 1 singles (18) achieved by any female solo recording artist
    MTV Japan Video Music Awards – Video Vanguard Award
    UK ChoiceFM Awards – ChoiceFM Hall of Fame Award

2007 Career Awards

VH1 Save The Music Foundation Award – Honorary Award (for contribution to the VH1 Save The Music Foundation)

2006 Career Awards

Grammy Awards – Best Contemporary R&B Album: The Emancipation of Mimi
    Grammy Awards – Best R&B Song: We Belong Together
    Grammy Awards – Best Female R&B Vocal Performance: We Belong Together

2005 Career Awards

Radio Music Awards – Radio Legend Award
    Radio Music Awards – Artist of the Year – Urban & Rhythmic Radio
    Radio Music Awards – Song of the Year – Mainstream Hit Radio: We Belong Together
    Radio Music Awards – Song of the Year – Urban & Rhythmic Radio: We Belong Together
    Recording Academy NY Chapter – Honored for Outstanding Achievements in Music
    Billboard Music Awards – Female Billboard 200 Album Artist of the Year
    Billboard Music Awards – Female R&B/Hip-Hop Artist of the Year
    Billboard Music Awards – Hot 100 Song of the Year: We Belong Together
    Billboard Music Awards – Hot 100 Airplay of the Year: We Belong Together
    Billboard Music Awards – Rhythmic Top 40 Title of the Year: We Belong Together
    American Music Awards – Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist
    BAMBI AWARD (Germany) – Best Pop International Artist
    VIBE AWARDS – Artist of the Year
    VIBE AWARDS – Album of the Year: The Emancipation of Mimi
    VIBE AWARDS – Best R&B Song: We Belong Together
    VIBE AWARDS – R&B Voice of the Year
    KISS 100 RADIO AWARDS (UK) – Best Female Artist
    SOUL TRAIN LADY OF SOUL AWARDS – Best R&B/Soul Album, Solo: The Emancipation Of Mimi
    SOUL TRAIN LADY OF SOUL AWARDS – Best R&B/Soul Single: We Belong Together
    WORLD MUSIC AWARDS – Female Entertainer Of The Year
    WORLD MUSIC AWARDS – World’s Best-Selling Pop Female Artist
    WORLD MUSIC AWARDS – World’s Best-Selling R&B Artist
    WORLD MUSIC AWARDS – World’s Most-Played Single: We Belong Together
    TEEN CHOICE AWARDS – Choice Music: R&B Artist
    TEEN CHOICE AWARDS – Choice Love Song: We Belong Together
    MTV JAPAN VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS – International Video Icon Award

2004 Career Awards

MTV ASIA AWARDS – Lifetime Achievement Award

2003 Career Awards

World Music Awards – The Diamond Award in honor of over 150 million album sales worldwide
    Soul Train Awards – The Quincy Jones Award for Outstanding Career Achievements in the Field of Entertainment (female)
    RIAA Certification Award – Commemorative award recognizing more than 100 Gold, Platinum and multi-Platinum certifications

2001 Career Awards

Make-A-Wish Foundation’s 2000 Chris Greicius Award – Celebrity Wish Granter of the Year
    Radio Music Awards – Most Requested Artist on Radio

2000 Career Awards

American Music Awards – Special Award in honor of her achievements
    World Music Awards – Worlds Best Selling Female Artist of the Millennium
    World Music Awards – Worlds Best selling Female R&B Artist

1999 Career Awards

Billboard Music Awards – Special Billboard award for being Artist of the Decade
    Blockbuster Awards – Top Pop Female
    BMI Award – Pop songwriter of the Year
    Oscar Academy Award – Best Music Original Song “When You Believe”
    The Congressional Award – Handed out in Washington for Mariah’s contributions to youth charities and nonprofit organizations

1998 Career Awards

American Music Awards – Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist
    Billboard Music Awards – Special Billboard Hot 100 Award for the most No. 1s ever by a female solo artist
    Blockbuster Awards – Top Pop Female
    BMI Award – Song of the Year
    Soul Train Lady Of Soul Awards – Aretha Franklin Entertainer Of The Year Award
    World Music Awards – World’s Best Selling Recording Artist of the 1990′s
    World Music Awards – World’s Best Selling R&B Artist

1997 Career Awards

BMI Award – Song of the Year
    VH1 Awards – VH1 Artist Of The Year

1996 Career Awards

American Music Awards – Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist
    American Music Awards – Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist
    Billboard Music Awards – Hot 100 Singles Artist of the Year
    Billboard Music Awards – Hot 100 Airplay (Always Be My Baby)
    Billboard Music Awards – Hot Adult Contemporary Artist of the Year
    Billboard Music Awards – Special Award for 16 weeks at #1 for One Sweet Day
    BMI Award – Song of the Year
    Blockbuster Awards – Favorite Single – “Fantasy”
    Blockbuster Awards – Favorite Adult Contemporary Single Female “One Sweet Day”
    National Dance Music Awards – Dance Artist Of The Year
    National Dance Music Awards – Dance Record Of The Year, “Fantasy”
    World Music Awards – World’s Best Selling Female R&B Artist

New York City Music Awards – Best Female Pop Vocalist
    Rolling Stone Readers’ Pick – Best New Female Singer
    Soul Train Awards – R&B/Urban Contemporary New Artist
    Soul Train Awards – R&B/Urban Contemporary Single, Female
    Soul Train Awards – R&B/Urban Contemporary Album, Female

jamilaa Replied:

yesssss @FIFI dragggg this stupid dumb ass nicki garbage stans!!!!! DRAGGGGGG THEM! lets remind them who is bossssss!

• June 5, 2013 at 3:26 pm
    FAF says:

What’s the title? And this is a lil soon, IMO.. I think August is better plz no dream monotone arrangements -_-

Adrian Replied:

Memoirs sold 2 mil worldwide, yet was considered a FLOP by all the haters…..

& yeah I’m gonna need The-Dream to be involved with only ONE song.lol. I am really excited about hearing the Mike WiLL Made It cut!

• June 5, 2013 at 3:28 pm
    Theman says:

“Beautiful” has been out for a few wks. It’s steadily climbing.. She has far more fans than the lambs. Sam this is not none of the local artists that u like. She appeals to the masses. She also gave great performances on good morn amer. just celebrate her success. U always gotta make something out of nothing. Dave your sorry azz write ups. The people y hate on the most are doing far better than the people u attempt to praise..

• June 5, 2013 at 3:35 pm
    Steph says:

Mariah Carey = 1990 (Sold 15 million copies)
    Emotions = 1991 (Sold 10 million copies)
    Music Box = 1993 (Sold 32 million copies)
    Merry Christmas = 1994 (Sold 15 million copies)
    Daydream = 1995 (Sold 25 million copies)
    Butterfly = 1997 (Sold 12 million copies)
    Rainbow = 1999 (Sold 10 million copies)
    Glitter = 2001 (Sold 3 million copies)
    Charmbraclet = 2002 (Sold 3 million copies)
    The Emancipation of Mimi = 2005 (Sold 12 million copies)
    E=MC2 = 2008 (Sold 3 million copies) & scored her 18th number 1 hit
    Memoirs of an imperfect angel = 2009 (Sold 2 million copies)
    Merry Christmas Too You = 2010 (Sold 1.5 million copies)

LEGEND STATUS b**** YASSSSS

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

Oh yes…

I love “My Saving Grace & Fly Like A Bird”.

I honestly believe that M.C has written some of the best ‘inspirational’ ballads in Contemporary Popular Music History.

But my all time favourite M.C, [spiritual] Power-Ballads are:

1. Can’t Take That Away
    2. There’s Got To Be A Way
    3. Make It Happen

Steph Replied:

JARED MARIAH CAREY HANDS DOWN HAS THE BEST FEMALE CATALOGUE OF ALL TIME. Madonna is the only to rival her. I just love and appreciate her unlike others. After Whitney passed I really started to appreciate Mariah even more. Because she can be taken away from us too & we wont hear nothing from her ever again. Atleast, she can still carry a tune and give good studio voice. Whitney In her last days could barely SPEAK properly & her voice was COMPLETLEY GONE. Mariah Carey’s voice COMPLETELYGONE AND FAR FROM IT. Its just not the young Mariah’s voice but I still appreciate anything she does.

FAF Replied:

Where did MOIA sell 2mil?

• June 5, 2013 at 3:36 pm
    BeyonceSLAYS_ says:

f*** HER WE WANT BEYONCE’S NEW ALBUM. #BEYHIVE

No BEYHIVE don’t be like that Beyoncé loves Mimi

Adrian Replied:

Really? We’re on the same damn team. How are you gonna do that? Bey reps for Mimi, and Mimi reps for Bey. Don’t do it please.

• June 5, 2013 at 3:37 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I hope the album is better than her latest three cuz those were terrible, TEM was her last great album IMO.

Steph Replied:

Suicide I Stan for your WHITE ASS BUT BABY DONT COME FOR MIMI. Because we all know The Queen of Pop LAST Album was some s*** & that Hard Candy album was even WORSE. Everyone knows Madonna redeems herself when she goes on her extravagant tours. But Madonna’s last good album was Confessions which was in 2005 so stop it s*** white boy. Is that you in your avi or another WHITE man your obsessed with? Also, my favorite album by Mimi is Memoirs I love every song my fav is RIBBON & CANDY BLING & BETCHA GON KNOW & HATE U.. Also, Merry Christmas too You has great moment’s like When Christmas Comes, Come All Ye Faithful featuring her mother & Christmas time is in the air again. Her vocals were very good on that album. E=mc2 was some s***!

Fifi Replied:

Suicide thinks Madonna is a good singer and that Madonna’s last few albums were good. That’s enough to make her opinion null and void. Catch that dirt ho.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Lol, that’s not me , that’s Kurt, btw, i wasn’t hating, i was just doing the same thing other did in a Madonna post, what you read was copy and paste from a lamb comment about Madonna latest records, they were criticizing her last 2 albums, saying all the unnecessary things about her without thinking’ that Mariah last great album was also in 2005, same year Confessions was released, my point is you can’t talk s*** about other artists work when your fav. is in the same or situation, ‘Give All Your Luvin’ was s*** but so is “Obsessed”, that’s all Sweety.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Same as Madonna´s albums then LOL At least Mariah wrote or cowrote her albums :)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Madonna has worked with different producers in her career but she has always wrote the lyrics, do you homework Papi.

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

Madonna does ‘write’ and/or ‘co-write’ every single one of her singles/albums…

By all means, it isn’t as extensive as, well, Mariah Carey’s for example, but Madonna was, is and always has been one of the few, premium, female Pop- acts who contributed to their material.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@Jared
    They only see what their eyes want to see.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

@jared
    lol I know that. That was for crazy @suicide. And by the way, even if Madonna writes, Mariah has always been way more of a songwriter than Madonna. That´s for sure. My point was that if Mariah´s last albums weren´t that amazing, at least you can excuse her cos she is so damn involved and always gives her music her unique touch. While Madonna collaborates with any producer who can totally change her sound. So it should be easier for her to release better albums than for Mariah, after so many years of career in both cases (so many that it´s normal for creativity or vocals to worsen)

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

@Suicide…

What are your “TOP 5″ favourite ‘Madonna Albums & Singles’?

In my opinion…

Albums:
    1) Bedtime Stories
    2) Music
    3) American Life
    4) Like A Prayer
    5) Ray of Light

Everything else comes after…

Singles:
    1) Take A Bow
    2) Frozen
    3) This Used To Be My Playground
    4) Like A Prayer
    5) Vogue

Everything else comes after…

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Albums:
    1-Ray of Light
    2-American Life
    3-Like a Prayer
    4-I’m Breathless
    5- Erotica

Singles:
    1-Frozen
    2- Drowned World
    3- Like a Prayer
    4- Live To Tell
    5- The Power of Goodbye

those are my personal favs. but she has better songs, and she has 12 albums that are considered masterpieces of Pop Music.

1- Madonna – Pop Masterpiece
    2- Like a Virgin – Pop Masterpiece
    3- True Blue – Pop Masterpiece
    4- Like a Prayer – MASTERPIECE
    5- I’m Breathless – MASTERPIECE
    6- Erotica – Porn Groove Masterpiece
    7- Bedtime Stories – Masterpiece
    8- Evita – Masterpiece
    9- Ray of Light – MASTERPIECE
    10- Music – Masterpiece
    11- American Life – MASTERPIECE
    12- Confessions – Best Pop Dance album of all times

In her discography only two records are not masterpieces, Hard Candy and MDNA, thou. MDNA is her best album in ages with great songs such as Gang Bang, Masterpice, Falling Free, Love Spent, while not being as innovative as her previews work is still a good album, by no means a bad one.

Steph Replied:

Suicide I love Madonna & she will always be The Queen of Pop / Entertainment Bizz but don’t be trying my girl Mariah.

And for you Jared..

Albums.
    1. True Blue
    2. Madonna
    3. Like A Prayer
    4. Ray Of Light
    5. Confessions

Singles
    1. VOGUE (Which is in my opinion her MASTERPICE)
    2. Dress You Up

7. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
    8. Straight Up By Paula Abdul
    9. What If God Was One of Us
    I JUST ALWAYS THOUGHT THOSE SONGS BELONG TO MADONNA *KANYE SHRUGS*

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

Yes… I agree.

That’s what I meant also – “Personal Favourites”.

I actually love ‘Hard Candy’ though… It was a good, commercial, ‘Urban/Electro-Pop’ album. I don’t know why people despise it?

‘MDNA’ was decent – ‘LGBT gone Wild’ could’ve been a ‘bonafide smash’ if Interscope promoted it the way Madonna had hoped, but they wasted so much time with the BS that WAS ‘Give Me All Your Loving’, it halted everything else and the she went on tour and her album lost momentum after that.

And LOL @ ‘Erotica’… I still groove to ‘Erotica & Justify My Love’.

The WORST Madonna song though has to be either ‘Hanky Panky’ and/or ‘Give me all your Loving’ though…

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@Steph
    I’m not trying you girl unless her lambs come for The immortal wig snatcher, just tell the lambs to remain in their pigsty :)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@JARED
    No, her WORST are either, I’m Going Bananas or Spanish Lesson.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

@suicide b****! lol
    You are so damn biased. Madonna has one of the best catalogues ever and she has some masterpieces in there. But every single album until Hard Candy IS NOT a f****** masterpiece. Give us a break :)

Steph Replied:

Pigsty? Child, I no shade when I see it. Everyone always calls Mariah Carey a pig face and you just tried it Suicide. You thought I was not gonna catch that shade huh. Well, im sitting in the sun hunty and im DAMN sure looking for some shade. Well tell Madonna fans to go back to thier BOTOX doctors & SHUT UP! Still love you boo… Now did you catch the shade. LOL

Suicide Blonde Replied:

But I admit that my idol has a face full of botox.

Steph Replied:

DAMN YOU SUICIDE! THERE YOU GO THROWING MORE SHADE. WE ALL KNOW MARIAH IS NOT BEAUTIFUL BUT NIETHER IS MADONNA. SO THERE WE ARE EVEN. BUT I REFUSE TO ADMIT WHAT YOUR TRYING TO GET ME TO ADMIT NOPE ….. SEE YOU ANOTHER DAY BOO.. *shaddddy ass*

• June 5, 2013 at 3:38 pm
    beyhive muscle says:

I can’t @ those Onika Floppaj and Rihdrugs shading a diamond album seller’s stats when one of their faves sells 3million worldwide at best and the other one’s entire existance on the planet Earth is a flop.

Anyway, I can’t wait.. My body is ready QUEEN!

• June 5, 2013 at 3:40 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

LOL i hope that WHITE MOB MESS is really banned…IT set me up yesterday, and stole my name smh…MAriah does need a bigger hit than BEAUTIFUL to really sell this album! I love her, but let’s be honest!

Adrian Replied:

Have y’all forgotten the formula?! This is her “It’s Like That.” She gains buzz and gets us excited and then releases the major ballad. In all honesty though Mariah is a legend and if the the “most popular” artists out today are calling 200K high -selling numbers in their first week then I don’t know what to expect. It’s a different generation now. I’m 21 and buy music but none of my friends do, no matter how much they love the artist. & then there is the ratchet population who just stream music and then dowload it on their phone for free or use bit.torrent and brag about having the album 3 weeks before the release date. You just never know! I have faith in Mariah’s campaign though.

• June 5, 2013 at 3:41 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

“Mariah Carey = 1990 (Sold 15 million copies)
    Emotions = 1991 (Sold 10 million copies)
    Music Box = 1993 (Sold 32 million copies)
    Merry Christmas = 1994 (Sold 15 million copies)
    Daydream = 1995 (Sold 25 million copies)
    Butterfly = 1997 (Sold 12 million copies)
    Rainbow = 1999 (Sold 10 million copies)
    Glitter = 2001 (Sold 3 million copies)
    Charmbraclet = 2002 (Sold 3 million copies)
    The Emancipation of Mimi = 2005 (Sold 12 million copies)
    E=MC2 = 2008 (Sold 3 million copies) & scored her 18th number 1 hit
    Memoirs of an imperfect angel = 2009 (Sold 2 million copies)
    Merry Christmas Too You = 2010 (Sold 1.5 million copies)

LEGEND STATUS b**** YASSSSS ”

YES INDEED…* Bows to QUEEN*

• June 5, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    MC says:

Not the copy and past of my comment from yesterday :lol: :lol:

b****** are so weak :lol:

—–

I hope she has a good album title and not those dragged out titles. MOAIA served in the mid-tempo department but lacked in the slow ballads extremely. It was also a rushed project so I hope Mimi has some strong tracks and ballads in this new album.

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

What’s your, 3 ALL-TIME, favourite M.C song? If you have one… Released & Unreleased.

For me, it will always be:

“Vision of Love, I Don’t Wanna Cry & Can’t Take That Away” – Released

“So Blessed, If It’s Over & Till’ The End Of Time” – Unreleased

;)

MC Replied:

That’s impossible for me to do. I can pick my absolute three favorite per album if you want. lol
    ________________________________________
    • Mariah Carey – Vanishing, There’s Got To Be A Way, Vision of Love (Bonus: I don’t Wanna Cry and Prisoner)
    • Emotions: Emotions, Can’t Let Go, If It’s Over (Bonus: You’re So Cold and Make It Happen)
    • Mariah Carey: MTV Unplugged: If It’s Over, I’ll Be There, and Can’t Let Go (Bonus: Emotions)
    • Music Box: Dreamlover, Without You, and Music Box (Bonus: Anytime You Need A Friend and Never Forget You)
    • Merry Christmas: O Holy Night, All I Want For Christmas, and Silent Night
    • Daydream: Fantasy, I Am Free, and Always Be My Baby (Bonus: Forever, One Sweet Day, Open Arms, and Underneath the Stars) —- basically the whole album :lol:
    • Butterfly: Butterfly, Honey, and The Roof (Bonus: Breakdown, My All, Close My Eyes, Outside, and Whenever You Call) —- basically the whole album
    • #1: I Still Believe, When You Believe, and sweetheart :lol:
    • Rainbow: Heartbreaker, Bliss, and Against All Odds (Bonus: Petals)
    • Glitter: Lead the Way, Never Too Far Away, and Twister (Bonus: Reflections and Last Night a DJ saved my life) — some of her best ballads are on this shroundtrack smh
    • Charmbracelet: Through the Rain, Saving my Grace, and Boy (I Need You) (Bonus: The One and I Only Wanted)
    • The Remixes: Fantasy (Def Club Mix), Honey (Classic Mix), and Dreamlover (Def Club Mix)
    • The Emancipation of Mimi: Shake It Off, Fly Like a Bird, It’s Like That (Bonus: We Belong Together, Stay The Night and Don’t Forget About Us)
    • E=MC^2: I Stay In Love, Migrate, and ‘ll Be Lovin’ U Long Time (Bonus: I Wish You Well and Thanx 4 Nothin’)
    • Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel: Standing O, Ribbon, Candy Bling (Bonus: H.A.T.E.U., Angels Cry, and Betcha Gon’ Know (The Prologue))
    • Merry Christmas II You: Oh Santa!, O Come All Ye Faithful, and O Holy Night (live version)
    _______________________________________

Sorry for all this mess :lol:

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

WAIT!!!

How could you not include “Melt Away” from the ‘Daydream’ album? LOL.

I know you said ‘the whole album’ but that song is superior enough to be granted an ‘out-standing choice’.

Anyway…

My favourite M.C albums of all time are:

1) Butterfly
    2) Music Box
    3) Emotions
    4) Rainbow
    5) Daydream

I own every single one of her other albums, including the ‘greatest hits & compilations’, but those are, literally, the 3 albums that ‘stand out’ for me. :)

In all honesty, her worst are:

1) Memoirs…
    2) E=MC2

I thought those two eras were so ‘Schmaltz-y’ and Mariah was practically pleading for relevancy, especially in the former. :(

Okay… What are your favorite “WHITNEY ALBUMS”? :)

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

My favorite albums are Daydream and The Emancipation
    Her best without being biased are Butterfly and Daydream
    But her calalogue is so great and rich that there are amazing and memorable songs in all of them. I mean: Vision of Love>>>>>entire lives
    Her version of Whithout You>>> omg
    Emotions/Make it happen/If it´s over from the Emotions album>>>>slayage, musically and vocally
    etc
    etc

MC Replied:

I love Melt Away but there are superior songs in Daydream hat surpass it.

I actually disagree, Memoirs was a mature, R&B, mid-tempo filled album. The major fault of that album was her voice (too thin, raspy, and whispery), the rushed-ness of everything in that era and the fact that the album lacked in single department. Obsessed was on the only “single” material of that album in terms of commercially. I agree about E=MC^2

Fave albums to least fave. It always changes but for now:

1. Butterfly
    2. Daydream
    3. The Emancipation of Mimi
    4. Emotions
    5. Mariah Carey
    6. Merry Christmas
    7. Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel
    8. Glitter
    9. Rainbow
    10. Merry Christmas II You
    11. E=MC^2
    12. Charmbracelet
    ___________________________________________

Whitney Houston album s from fave to least fave:

1. Whitney
    2. I’m Your Baby Tonight
    3. Whitney Houston
    4. The Bodyguard (Soundtrack)
    5. The Preacher’s Wife (Soundtrack)
    6. My Love Is Your Love
    7. I Look to You
    8. Just Whitney……
    9. One Wish: The Holiday Album

Nippy has a weak discography but her voice makes up for everything. The best part of her discography is always her voice.

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

@John…

Her best songs, vocally speaking, without sounding biased, in my opinion, are:

1) Anytime You Need A Friend [Her Powerful Belts - Sustained and otherwise]

2) Emotions [Her Range - Whistle Register, Upper Register, Lower Register]

3) Butterfly [Her Dynamic - The Emotion]

just sayin' Replied:

1.Music Box
    2. Stay The Night
    3. Bliss
    and that is only naming three

Grande The Way Replied:

1. Whitney
    2. The Bodyguard
    3. Whitney Houston
    4. Im Your Baby Tonight
    5. Just Whitney
    6. I Look To You
    7. My Love Is Your Love
    8. One Wish: The Holiday Album
    9. The Preachers Wife
    10. Sparkle (Not really her album but still enjoyed it)

• June 5, 2013 at 3:49 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

b****** tried to drag me yesterday, but ummmmm yeah it was White girl mob…SMH f*** YOU!

Nahjee Replied:

I really thought it was you to, wow white girl mob wants to be the villain I guess.. She is only banned for 2days though, so she will be back on Saturday

HoneychildPlease Replied:

It’s ok we all make mistakes i guess…

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Yes this is true!

Honey child f*** the hater THE LAMBS LOVE YOU HUNTY

• June 5, 2013 at 3:51 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

@ MC

I hope you are not talking to me……I was just proud of her achievements.

MC Replied:

No, I wasn’t talking about you.

Heffas know who they are.

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Oh ok lol sorry!

• June 5, 2013 at 3:51 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Fifi Replied:

k***

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Thanks for the compliment, i thought you was going to call me a mormon, eww!

I love you Suicide f*** the haters! Lambs loves you Boo.. Well this lamb does

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Thanks.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

You’ll love him now but in a couple of weeks you’ll start to have mixed feelings…
    #PersonalExperience

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Lol.

• June 5, 2013 at 3:58 pm
    Nahjee says:

I think a lot of people owe honeychildplease an apology. White girl mob just made her self a villain on this site now

• June 5, 2013 at 4:04 pm
    christinastherealtalent says:

New album titled: The Resurrection of the Butterly

Fifi Replied:

I actually kinda like that. LOL

• June 5, 2013 at 4:16 pm
    Beyonces_OrthopedicShoes says:

I always had your back @ HoneychildPlease! KNew it wasn’t you to be honest

HoneychildlPlease Replied:

Thanks sweety!

• June 5, 2013 at 4:20 pm
    Super Cisus says:

It won’t do well

Watch it outsell C-Error’s top selling album. LOOL

• June 5, 2013 at 4:21 pm
    Todd says:

Bring it on Mimi! Cant wait!

• June 5, 2013 at 4:23 pm
    MC says:

Mariah can be so predictable :lol:

Some that I’ve heard so far are:

#POW
    Lollipop Smooches
    Unicorn
    Mimi
    Mariah
    MC
    Festive Moments
    Dhaaarrlllinnnngg
    The Resurrection of the #Beautiful Butterfly

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

LOL You´re making me feel even more nervous

MC Replied:

lol

I hope we have a good year John, the way we defend her daily, we deserve the best lol

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

Festive moments ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So mari-ah

I dislike when she repeat them constantly tho….

• June 5, 2013 at 4:24 pm
    BEYSUS OVER JESUS says:

CAN’T WAIT !!! I HOPE SHE GIVES US, WE BELONG TOGETHER TYPE MUSIC.

• June 5, 2013 at 4:35 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I can´t f****** wait! I´m excited.
    #Beautiful is so promising. A more mainstream sound that she has often left behind in the last decade cos of her love for hip hop (but still managed to do great numbers like the true queen she is, who else apart from the artists who always kept it pure pop? Nobody). It´s already showing cos #Beautiful is already being more successful outside the USA than most of her singles in years. Australia for example

• June 5, 2013 at 4:54 pm
    Mark111 says:

So Flop Day is announced? Last year was the guys, now this year the female will flop. I like them (Usher, Ciara and Kelly, not Chris and Mimi) but summer isn’t a great time to release albums anymore. No one is gonna buy an album when you can go out and party/swim. But we’ll see, I’ll still buy Kelly and Ci.

• June 5, 2013 at 5:17 pm
    PRINCE CARTER FENTY says:

I Love This Site, New Member.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Well, by your name, i’m guessing you are a Beyonce/Rihanna and possible a Prince fan, you gonna have to choose between Miss Fake and Miss Real, if you don’t do that, they will call you all the names from Bipolar to low life, you either praise the Screaming b**** for her overrated performances or shades the GOAT for her bad performances, those are the rules, btw, this site isn’t that good, is a fan site of the Fake b****.

Jessie Replied:

And well know you @Suicide Blonde prefer the goat you speak of in your comment, hence the slight bias. But the praising part pretty much sums up the Hive and Navy and their insults. Except, you should change the Miss Real part to Miss ‘Try Hard too hard be ‘Real’.

Jessie Replied:

‘Try too hard to be Real’*

Mark111 Replied:

Suicide Blonde is on this dude’s d***.

QUEEN MINAJ Replied:

hi baby

Prince Carter Fenty Replied:

LOL yeah im a Bey/Rih stan, and my name is Prince.

Micks Replied:

@Prince Carter Fenty stan for whoever you want dont let people on the site dictate to you. You should stan for whoever you like regardless. If that’s both of them. Then fine.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

Hi :D

Do U , don’t choose , express your thoughts they way you like and don’t give any f**** about anybody.

Adrian Replied:

WELCOME !

• June 5, 2013 at 5:19 pm
    That B*tch (would you like a rihfund with that)? says:

I just pray that Mariah stops acting like she shits fairies and butterflies for the rest of this era. I’d like something new from you Mimi.
    Other than that, I can’t wait and I hope she has better material than that horrid “#beautiful”.

• June 5, 2013 at 5:26 pm
    Spunkypoop says:

Im ready for the salvages to come in here and hate on one of the QUEENS OF POP! S

• June 5, 2013 at 5:29 pm
    Cowriah MOoOo says:

After this album flops hard do you think she will have another nerves break down? American idol almost pushed the crazy b**** over the edge.

BYE b****

• June 5, 2013 at 5:40 pm
    QUEEN MINAJ says:

IM BACK b******.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Hi Nicki.

Steph Replied:

Where you come back from the zoo? Thats so nice Nicki took you to go see her FAMILY!!! LOLOL

Touché Replied:

ROFL!!!!!! Steph your comment is giving me life!

• June 5, 2013 at 5:44 pm
    Jessie says:

I am always ready for Mariah music. I just hope she brings it.

• June 5, 2013 at 5:58 pm
    Godiana Grande says:

Let me guess the title : “Confessions of Miss Piggly Wiggly The Rib plate experience”

Steph Replied:

Bye b**** !!! If Mariah Carey is Miss Piggly Wiggly… Than Ariana Grande is Little miss piggly wiggly

Kitty Replied:

Lmao!! More like The Emancipation of Mrs Piggy

Grande The Way Replied:

Not here for you trying to shade under an Arianator screen name to start a stan war. Sit.

• June 5, 2013 at 5:59 pm
    JER says:

It may be a new single? Probably the album. Nice shade “Now playing XXLtina” please.

• June 5, 2013 at 6:07 pm
    Micks says:

I look forward to hearing what she has to offer!

• June 5, 2013 at 6:56 pm
    AdamMonster says:

We all know that this album ain’t gonna sell s***. It’s cute how her pressed stans are coming in here posting her PAST numbers (inflated as they are) pretending that they’re reaffirming her status to naysayers, but are actually cushioning themselves for this inevitable blow. I’m predicting it’ll sell even less than MOAIA. It’s gotta be tough to stan for a fading pop star of yesteryear. It’s like a fat 50 year old looking a picture of themselves from when they 18 and skinny and knowing they’ll never look like that again.

Steph Replied:

b**** PLEASE. MARIAH CAREY ALBUM WILL DO VERY WELL IF SHE PUTS HER HEART AND SOUL INTO IT. I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL MARIAH SHUTS b****** UP. ALSO, HER SALES ARE NOT INFLATED. THEY ARE HER REAL SALES. JUST MAD CAUSE YOUR FAV COULD NEVER EVER REACH THOSE HIEGHTS TO EVEN LOOK BACK ON! MARIAH CAREY IS A LEGEND AND HAV EARNED HER RIGHT IN THIS INDUSTRY PEOPLE WANT HER TO DO BAD. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY ITS STUPID

Infinitt Replied:

She’ll be lucky if this even goes Gold and if it does it will probably be a struggle. She should have done better with her A.I. gig because this ain’t 1992 dear.

• June 5, 2013 at 7:13 pm
    mr.m says:

Love Man-iah
    I can’t wait ..

• June 5, 2013 at 7:22 pm
    Infinitt says:

LOL Eminem’s album that’s coming around the same time is gonna outsell hers. Bookmark this.

Lulu Replied:

obviously. His last album sold amazing. anyways it’s no shame to sell less then him. I just hope Mariah’s album does do respectable numbers. if she gets platinum it would be a success imo.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

We´ll talk when Eminem surpasses Mariah´s sales both in the USA and worldwide… you can take a comfortable seat cos it´s not coming soon

• June 5, 2013 at 7:47 pm
    DOSSOME says:

Can’t wait….
    1.I want TEOM Hunger (no lazy vocal performances please Mariah,just pretend it’s Xmas season and bring similar vocals)

2.I want GLITTER ballads

3.I want BUTTERFLY artistry

4.I want MARIAH CAREY/MUSIC BOX promo

5.I want DAYDREAM slayage

6.I want you to take risks like you did in EMOTIONS

7.I want CHARMBRACELET’s lyrical masterpieces

8.I want a great album title and decent artwork (i might be disappointed here but try mimi,just try)

9.I want and i expect some serious gospel tune (you always deliver on this department)

10.I can/will forgive you for your 12255422430 meh music videos if the music is A …

11.MY BODY,MIND & SOUL IS READY!!!!!!!

MC Replied:

Bryan, you’re a mess to fullest.

Don’t stop trying to register to that other site….we need people like you there.

——

Do you like her Remix album? She is the Queen of Remixes

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

I live for the Remixes Album , She’s so Professional , like to a sickening point.

loves the “dreamlover’ remix the most in the album.

• June 5, 2013 at 9:13 pm
    Avenger says:

Mariah fans cling to past victories for dear life. I guess no one told them that in the music industry, artists are only as good as the sales from their most recent album. What she did 50 years ago means nothing.

steph Replied:

Umm b**** Mariah Carey has not even been living for 50 years let alone making music. Also, it does matter that is what makes her a legend in the first place. Now, its time for her to slay one more time just to shut the people who want her to do bad up & to give her fans some more good ol music yaayyy

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

You mad she has a single at #17 on Billboard hot 100 in 3013 too? After 24 years of career? Nice try

LEGEND MARIAH Replied:

LEGENDS LIVE FOREVER…THEIR PAST & PRESENT WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF…WE AWAIT WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS.

• June 5, 2013 at 9:55 pm
    Selenator says:

Oh no. That’s unfortunate. Selena’s Stars Dance album is dropping on July 23rd and its fixing to be her biggest era yet. I doubt Mariah will outsell her.

• June 5, 2013 at 10:16 pm
    POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) says:

that is Exactly one month before my Birthday , YAS :D

I’m so XD, Minus her last album , her albums are always good.

• June 5, 2013 at 10:19 pm
    DOSSOME says:

@MC
    I visit that site at least twice a week just to register,expect me there as soon as registration opens up ;-)
    _______________________

i love HER remixes,ALL OF THEM especially when she works with Morales,Jumpsmokers etc..by now #BEAUTIFUL should have been remixed already,i know something’s on the way…i’m loving the mystery this era & her new management is #POW and they’re all about the business,Randy was too much of a friend IMO.

• June 5, 2013 at 10:41 pm
    DOSSOME says:

Oh & expect us Mariah fans to keep “clinging onto those past victories for dear life”…As long as what she did 50yrs ago still fetches more $$$$$$$ than what your faves do currently,be rest assured DOSSOME will keep flashing those century-old receipts at will & randomly so btw and you will deal…

*plays FOREVER from her critically acclaimed 2nd DIAMOND-SELLING album DAYDREAM*

• June 6, 2013 at 12:36 am
    danny b says:

#Beautiful hasn’t had the impact I wanted/thought it was gonna have. But then again Its Like That only peaked 14 before TEOM became what it was. So here’s hoping the second single is out of this world. No ‘Triumphant’ type bizness.

just sayin' Replied:

yet #beautiful keeps rising on billboard 100
    last week number 20
    this week number 17

• June 6, 2013 at 8:58 am
    just sayin' says:

“#Beautiful” Mariah f/ Miguel
    Billboard Hot 100: #17 (Last week: #20)
    Billboard Pop 100: #15 (Last Week: #16)
    Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #5 (Last Week: #4)
    Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay: #32 (Last Week: #32)
    Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Songs: #4 (Last Week: #4)
    Billboard R&B Songs: #2 (Last Week #2)
    Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Streaming Songs: #12 (Last Week: #14)
    Billboard R&B Streaming Songs: #3 (Last Week: #4)
    Billboard Hot Digital Songs: #14 (Last Week: #17)
    Downloads this week: 89,744 (+2%)
    Total Downloads: 390,340

• June 6, 2013 at 11:33 am
    Carpe Diem. says:

Remember that picture Nicki posted of her & J Lo together? Especially when she tried to throw shade at Mariah by posting: #notthatwegiveafuckbutwheresM?
    Billboard Hot 100 Charts:
    High School (Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne) – #70 (decreasing)
    Flop It Up (Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull) – #71 (decreasing)
    Well, #notthatwegiveafuck, but according to Billboard,
    M’s sitting comfortably at #17 on the billboard chart & increasing.
    LMAO!!
    Karma’s a real B*TCH ain’t it? Especially towards 2 talentless hoes.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

You said it all

• June 9, 2013 at 5:51 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Mariah girl I can´t wait. This month is going to feel likes years.

• June 9, 2013 at 1:45 pm
    MariahIsMusic1 says:

I can’t wait for this album :) I’m excited right now. #Beautiful is amazing. This Era is perfect