Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Song: Melanie Fiona – ‘Cold Piece’

Melanie Fiona New Song: Melanie Fiona   Cold Piece

And now my summers….feel like winters‘.

Meet ‘Cold Piece‘, the brand new single from the vocal wonder that is Melanie Fiona.

Produced by Alan Nglish and featured on the Grammy winner’s hotly anticipated new release, you’ll understand why we’re already billing this our track of the week, giving us no choice but to look forward to whatever she serves up next.

It’s that good.

Mid tempo funk below…

Since we’re suckers for a catchy hook, it’s no wonder we’re so in love with ‘Piece‘.

Here’s to its success!!

• June 28, 2013 at 11:08 am
    Chile Please!! says:

She is so underrated it’s a shame…it seems like the real singers nowadays don’t get any props & all the gimmicky people always win. Her vocals ain’t nothing to be fawked with….look at her BET performance form 2012 the emotions, feelings & stage presence she put out was just so real & you could feel her pain & lyrics. I love artist that really make me feel the a song along with emotions & Melanie does that for me. I hope all the best for her…and I will always support real talent.

• June 28, 2013 at 11:11 am
    Savannah says:

Melanie is coming with the heat this time around!

• June 28, 2013 at 11:42 am
    yooooooooo (keristan) says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely love this. People need to stop sleeping on melanie fiona. true talent right her. Sick production and great song overall. Great lyrics too and of course good vocals

• June 28, 2013 at 12:00 pm
    King says:

Love me some Melanie. I can’t wait for the new album.

• June 28, 2013 at 12:21 pm
    Bunmi says:

I like Melanie. I agree she’s underrated. She doesn’t get the exposure because there were certain limits to which she wasn’t willing to go in the Industry so they put her in a marginal position. We’ll see if she changes her mind…it’s usually just a matter of time. She’s beautiful, though, genuinely. Great voice. http://orgasmicyogasistas.yolasite.com

• June 28, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    Caramelboi says:

I can’t wait for Melanie’s new album. She is so damn underrated in this industry its a shame. I hope she can be big in this industry.

• July 1, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    meal shakes says:

Many diabetics feel restricted because of how important it is for
    them to maintain proper nutrition and often their
    favorite foods are excluded because daily caloric intake is exceeded.
    Although the portion size for most kid’s meals is appropriate, avoid fried kid’s meals as much as possible.
    The idea of portion control for weight loss is to eat as much as your body requires, and not out of greed.

• December 9, 2013 at 9:18 pm
    creditos rapidos on line says:

I think that what you posted made a ton of sense. But,
    what about this? suppose you were to write a killer title?
    I ain’t saying your content is not solid., however what if you added a post title that makes people want more?
    I mean New Song: Melanie Fiona – ‘Colld Piece’ | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::..

|| Thirsty? is a little boring. You could peek at Yahoo’s home page and
    watch how they create post headlines to get people interested.
    You ight add a video or a pic oor two to grab people excited about everything’ve got to say.

Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more
    interesting.