Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: Amber Rose Joins ‘The New Ricki Lake Show’ Ahead Of New Music

amber rose that grape juice Watch: Amber Rose Joins The New Ricki Lake Show Ahead Of New Music

Amber Rose stopped by ‘The New Ricki Lake Show‘ recently, arriving on the hit talk show to dish on the recent delivery of her first son.

Joined by the child’s father, Rapper Wiz Khalifa, the Smirnoff spokeswoman took the series weeks after she confirmed the release of brand new music, following 2012′s ‘Fame‘ and its younger sister, ‘Loaded‘.

Watch below…

• June 24, 2013 at 10:28 am
    Bey Fan says:

Amber… just stop with the music. PLEASE. You’re pretty, maybe you’ll make a great tv personality…. But that music thang aint for you

COCO88 Replied:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

davidhanks Replied:

Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
    I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club ? i think – www.ŔichFishēs.Coм is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!

• June 24, 2013 at 10:28 am
    Molly says:

Music?

What does she do sing or rap

i thought she was a video hoe tbh.

• June 24, 2013 at 10:37 am
    Kim Kardashian Stan says:

You’ll never be Kim Kardashian hoe.

• June 24, 2013 at 10:39 am
    Os says:

Ricky still looks good ofter all these years,go ricky go ricky lol,i used to watch her shows back in the day,this bring back memories.

• June 24, 2013 at 10:44 am
    AMBER ROSE STAN says:

AMBER WILL SNATCH WIGS WITH HER BEAUTIFIL 4 OCTAVE OPERATIC VOICE THE ROSEBUDS LUV U LET THE PEASANTS HATE

Kim Kardashian Stan Replied:

4 octave? Gurl have a seat being DELUSIONAL isn’t cute

• June 25, 2013 at 9:39 am
    Yes! says:

The New Ricki Lake Show is not a hit talk show…it got cancelled in February unfortunately and it is just finishing it’s run for the season.