To Our Readers

Weigh In: Danielle Bradbery Crowned ‘The Voice’ Season 4 Winner / Do You Agree?

da6e5b42565359899302b7b1d3f0d3f7 Weigh In:  Danielle Bradbery Crowned The Voice Season 4 Winner / Do You Agree?

Giving country superstar Blake Shelton his third win in a row, 16-year-old country singer Danielle Bradbery makes ‘Voice’ history as its youngest winner ever…

For many the budding diva’s win comes as no surprise as her consistent soaring vocal displays made her a fan favorite from the very start.  Showcasing vocal abilities well beyond her years, Bradbery beat out the Swon Brothers and TeamUsher’s Michelle Chamuel for the prize.

While congratulations are certainly due to all the finalists, you tell us:

1. |
    June 18, 2013 at 10:02 pm
    Lovebird says:

Hopefully this one actually becomes a star, The Voice has gained a reputation of producing high quality stale artists. I personally think Universal Republic is a poor record label and that’s why winners of The Voice have not seen the success they rightly deserve.

I still love this song,

• |
      June 19, 2013 at 7:42 am
      eetwtsdvsdb46346 says:

.Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ ~~InterracìalFìshes.Çoм ~~ ~ ~~A Serious interracial dating for black & white single sseeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.“““““““““““““`

2. |
    June 18, 2013 at 10:06 pm
    Super Cisus says:

Don’t know her

3. |
    June 18, 2013 at 10:06 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

Didn’t watch this season and I love Usher and Shak Shak.
    I don’t know why

*kanye shrugs*

4. |
    June 18, 2013 at 10:15 pm
    steph says:

Please, she looks basic as f*** & aint nobody really checking for the singers on these type of shows. We only watch for the judges and our favs promoting thier new music. Bye. VCongrats on your 15 mins gurlfriend

5. |
    June 18, 2013 at 10:17 pm
    PROMISE says:

Who cares we already have the voice, cici

• |
      June 18, 2013 at 10:37 pm
      Britney Stan says:

lol

6. |
    June 18, 2013 at 10:23 pm
    RiRi Bad says:

Shes guna make zero impact just like the other 3 winners lol no one will ever be able to Slay like Kelly Clarkson & Carrie Underwood

7. |
    June 18, 2013 at 10:34 pm
    Steve W. says:

I would have LOVED for Michelle Chamuel to win, but hopefully since she didn’t, Usher continues to take her under his wing & gets her on at a good, respectable record label. I’ll be checking for her music.

8. |
    June 18, 2013 at 10:54 pm
    ♪►Muzzac◄♪ says:

Who? Idk her and Idc! I don’t watch that show!

9. |
    June 19, 2013 at 12:26 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

Where are the three previous winners???

10. |
    June 19, 2013 at 12:30 am
    RKAIT.com says:

I don’t even know how I stopped up right here, but I believed this post was once great. I do not recognise who you’re but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

11. |
    June 19, 2013 at 4:10 am
    Navy nick says:

Chile u have GOT to b kidding me., this is y i dont watch these crap shows., i love me sum Usher, but i cant support these lame shows., where are the past winners & their albums?!?!! Chile booooooo next

12. |
    June 19, 2013 at 4:10 am
    Navy nick says:

13. |
    June 19, 2013 at 4:11 am
    Navy nick says:

14. |
    June 19, 2013 at 4:11 am
    Navy nick says:

15. |
    June 19, 2013 at 7:10 am
    John says:

I stopped watching the show last week when Sasha Allen got the boot. She is the real winner in my eyes.

16. |
    June 19, 2013 at 9:36 am
    Kay's says:

Stopped watching/caring after Sasha Allen got eliminated.
    #TRUEWINNER

17. |
    June 19, 2013 at 5:26 pm
    Unknown says:

I am glad that Danielle won the voice, i thought Michelle was going to win. Congrads to Danielle. Danielle’s songs were better then Michelle.