To Our Readers

Must See: Frank Ocean Live At The ‘You’re Not Dead Tour (Swedish Showing)’

FRANK OCEAN THAT GRAPE JUICE 2 Must See: Frank Ocean Live At The Youre Not Dead Tour (Swedish Showing)

The world’s favorite R&B lad showcased the best of his live skills recently, when he arrived in Sweden to present his ‘You’re Not Dead Tour‘ to his European fans.

Hitting the eastern city of Norrkoping as part of the the first annual Bråvalla Fest, Frank Ocean pieced together a number of his moving material and served it the night’s attendees as work reportedly comes to a close on his sophomore album- following the release of the Gold ‘Channel Orange‘.

Peep him play below…

1. July 6, 2013 at 5:05 am
    Ballsy says:

Sorry but this bwoi cannot perform. I would never pay to see this whimpering flat mess toned!

• July 6, 2013 at 9:13 am
      zxvxzvery says:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.eyery

2. July 6, 2013 at 5:34 am
    yonaton says:

way better than the last post. I’m a huge fan of frank, so it’s good hearing him sing his classics.

3. July 6, 2013 at 6:41 am
    rih rox says:

He sucks and I’m glad he is flopping.

• July 6, 2013 at 12:07 pm
      Ballsy says:

He literally sucks balls big time. I cannot get into this stale hype! All I see when I look at him is wasted grammy that really should have gone to Miguel!

4. July 6, 2013 at 8:19 am
    Jeff says:

LMAO Dude is a complete joke trying to sing to a hand full crowd. KARMA IS WAITING FOR THIS DUDE.

5. July 6, 2013 at 10:44 am
    BeyWhoUWanna says:

Frank is flopping? On which planet. The only R&B dude beating him is Justin. Miguel wishes he had Frank’s career and I think every other R&B cat does too.