Hot Shot: Lady Gaga Shifts ‘ArtPop’ Promo Into High Gear

Hot Shot:  Lady Gaga Shifts ArtPop Promo Into High Gear

Lady Gaga continues her onslaught of nude promo via the latest snap (seen above) lifted to her Twitter handle.

Sending fans into a swift frenzy, the Mother Monster sits atop a throne of motherboards while showing off her thigh tattoo, wearing nothing but interesting eyewear and dark shoes.  Accompanied by the tweet, “1ST SINGLE FROM ARTPOP COMES AUG.19 #24DAYS”, the tune – rumored to be titled ‘Applause’ – has already seen its Inez & Vinoodh-directed video shot.

And, while faithful monsters await its live unveiling at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 25th, we, like them, anxiously await more news on the single in the coming days.

• July 27, 2013 at 3:32 am
    Gaga Stan says:

FIERCE!

Belladonna1363 Replied:

Yesss! She is giving me all types of ICON in this pic, I would f*ck her down on thos computer parts. Lol And Thats the best part about being Bisexual you can always have fun. (Unlike all you other close minded one gender loving people who dont like bi people) lol Can’t wait until ARTPOP comes out tho its going to be epic! #Applause

rih rox (ignore that imposter who's always here it has my old account and now i have a new one) Replied:

Close minded? I think not!

I am a heterosexual female (straight) that does not make me a closed minded individual.

You’re bisexual and that’s you no need to call those who do not fit into your category close minded, if anything you are close minded to “others”.

Absolved Replied:

As fruity as you come off, I don’t believe for 2 seconds that you’re actually “bisexual.”

Belladonna1363 Replied:

@RiHRox your right I’m sorry its just I get so upset sometimes when I here how much Gay & Straight people don’t like bi people but Sorry about that! And to
    @ABSOLVED you are close minded because if you think Fem Guys can’t like girls your wrong! How I walk & talk has nothing to do with my sexuality I don’t need to be Manly to love Women & Men , I like Girls & Guys And I’m proud of it the end!

BLACKWHITEHUB5445 Replied:

Oh… Unbelievable…… My friend Kaly has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~InterracìalFishès.Ćom~~A Serious interracial dating for black&white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating , friendships , love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you have reached the right place. If you are single, So don’t wait any longer, join now!eryrey

• July 27, 2013 at 3:42 am
    Brazilian Beyonce!!! says:

Yasssssssss

The Queen is fucken BACK!!
    I live, I breath

mekaela Replied:

Get life what queen she is no damm queen but an overated white woman who white people praise and dumb black people tear their own black artist down then complain gaga is a bum

• July 27, 2013 at 3:54 am
    Brazilian Beyonce!!! says:

Born This Was
    The Fame Monster
    I Am Sasha Fierce
    B’day
    Dangerously In Love
    << I play these albums daily.

Rated R
    The Velvet Rope
    MCHG
    Blueprint1,2,3
    Hardcore/The Naked Truth
    Miseducation of LH..
    All Mariah Careys Album especially "Music Box & EMC"
    Recovery
    Talk That Talk
    All Whitneys Albums
    Red
    Etc Etc
    I also I get life from these albums.

POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] Replied:

RED tho…. :roll:

……….

But overall, DOPE albums.

Brazilian Beyonce!!! Replied:

Lmao
    Red gives me so much life though..
    Simply flawless. I bought a physical copy :)

POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] Replied:

It takes a REAL fan to buy Physical Copies of the album.

So much respect to you despite me not big fan of TS. ;)

• July 27, 2013 at 4:02 am
    POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] says:

b**** Is Setting There With a steve-jobs attitude Like A Hooker That Was Given an Access by a Bored Apple Employee.

I Like it though. 4.5/5

Gaga technology.

But is ARTPOP all about nudity ? 8O

Welcome back TGJ!!

• July 27, 2013 at 4:07 am
    POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] says:

I’m XD because I KNOW this b**** can def bring something new and interesting to the table, I won’t lie , I have a love/hate relationship with her, But let’s just be clear, this b**** can do something…….. ;)

I just want “Stefani” with the mind-set of gaga during the first days of “The fame” , you know when she used to have those 2 Ipod-Containing Glasses and just having fun without any caring…

• July 27, 2013 at 4:15 am
    rita ora vs rihanna says:

its ovious that lana flop rey is bitter,she should check her self,dumb b****

• July 27, 2013 at 4:17 am
    Brazilian Beyonce!!! says:

Why do you bother?
    Just because I am biracial doesn’t mean I have to support every black artist

I tend to like

The Beatles
    Queen
    Taylor swift
    Linkin Park
    Avril
    U2

I get as much life from white folks too!

You’re clearly dumb when you say Lady Gaga is overrated
    This b**** writes and producers her own s***! You know nothing!

Nobody said anything about your race, attention seeker.

cake like lady gaga Replied:

IKR?? This third world s*** remainzzzz seeking attention on TGJ

• July 27, 2013 at 4:17 am
    Senshi_NyNavy says:

sick of em c squards and navy,kill tha barbz and all ya favez

• July 27, 2013 at 4:17 am
    rih rox (ignore that imposter who's always here it has my old account and now i have a new one) says:

She ran out of gimmicks so nudity is the only thing she has left to offer.

I wonder if she will be wearing nappies(diapers) and a dummy (pacifier) in public.

If this era is all about nudity the list she can do is cover her face.

Brazilian Beyonce!!! Replied:

She will have one of the best selling albums this year though
    So your comment is irrelevant

List→least.

C.J. Replied:

Okay….. so what you’re saying is Rihanna has nothing left to offer. That b**** is always naked!!!

• July 27, 2013 at 4:23 am
    The Perrylicious Is Taking Over... says:

her album will be eclipsed by Katy’s new album!
    who mad? :D
    Katy Perry = Michael Jackson
    5 #1 songs from an album…eat it b****.

Even the real Queen of Pop ‘Britney Spears’ will shut Gaga’s ass off.

POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] Replied:

:roll:

Then You Wake Up…………

In what World katy perry = Michael jackson Tho ?! 8O

If so, Using the same f***** up Logic, Then Rihanna = Madonna.

• July 27, 2013 at 4:23 am
    truthiswhatiam says:

I find this so weird. 2010 bionic by Christina Aguilera and she got accused of copying, which she wasn’t and yet all of Gaga’s shoots are like the ones Christina did and she is not copy. I love Gaga don’t get me wrong, but the little monsters need to hear this. GAGA is a COPYCAT. She is copying Christina Aguilera, not the other way round.

cake like lady gaga Replied:

The delusion!!!!!!! Sis grab a seat _/

mr.m Replied:

YES INDEED! #SAD
    WORD .. Gaga is just OBESSED with Xtina
    Thank god she don’t have Xtina’a powerful voice
    otherwise, she would’ve copy all her vocals too
    LOL
    #TRUTH #FACT #DEAL

• July 27, 2013 at 4:26 am
    Brazilian Beyonce!!! says:

Why do people have to be so negative
    Ugh

• July 27, 2013 at 4:27 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

SHOW SOME RESPECT AND BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN… THE QUEEN IS BACK TO RECLAIM HER THRONE!!!!!

She already snatched Trannyonce’s wig earlier this, tell your fav to hide hers before the QUEEN snatches it as well!!!!

• July 27, 2013 at 4:28 am
    The Perrylicious Is Taking Over... says:

oh she was out of business by Live Nation already… all that hip surgery was a lie, Live Nation cancelled the tour because she was not making enough money… and lost a lot of money in South America.

LittleScheisse Replied:

Lies you tell!!! THE BORN THIS BALL GROSSED HIGHER THAN ALL KATY’S TOURS PUT TO GETHER AND THEN SOME TF U TALKING ABOUT!!! 180 Million dollars grossed!!! Amd u can check Forbes for that TEA! #SITDOWM

• July 27, 2013 at 4:29 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

TGJ has BEEEEEEEN MIA for the past couple of hours, @Sam we don’t appreciate that. Fix your damn site

Yeah what happened couldn’t get into this one for few hours.

• July 27, 2013 at 4:33 am
    SHESDUMB THE LEGEND says:

YAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!

SHE IS BACK TO SLAY.
    GET READY GET READY GET READY GET READY GET READY GET READY!!!!!

• July 27, 2013 at 4:35 am
    Brazilian Beyonce!!! says:

Atleast Mj had 5 no 1#s with one album and sold over ten million :)
    How about katy?

• July 27, 2013 at 4:37 am
    truthiswhatiam says:

The only delusion here is that GAGA is not copying Christina Aguilera she always did but this is just more obvious. The only fault being Christina can saaaannng whereas GAGA just sings and no matter how much I love her I have to be honest!

cake like lady gaga Replied:

Why IZ YEW MAD DOE??? :D

b**** you must just deal!!! _/

SHESDUMB "I DONT BOP I DO THE MONEY DANCE" Replied:

b**** IF GAGA IS COPYING CHRISTINA AGUILERA THEN WHY ISNT GAGA FLOPPING LIKE HER????

EXACTLY.
    STFU

• July 27, 2013 at 4:39 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

The UN will need to establish a fund, the Save A Career Fund, because we ALL know that when ARTPOP comes out, careers will be destroyed..

The Queen is here to slay!!!!!

IZ YEW MAD? :D

• July 27, 2013 at 4:40 am
    SHESDUMB "I DONT BOP I DO THE MONEY DANCE" says:

AND SHE GOT A NOSE RING!!!!

SOOOO CUTE YASSS GAGA YASSS!!!

All she needs now is some horse blinders and she will be complete.

Common Sense Replied:

LMAO!

• July 27, 2013 at 4:42 am
    Brazilian Beyonce!!! says:

This Cake like gaga b**** isn’t a gaga stan.
    Don’t pay much attention to it! Where are the real stans?
    LittleMonster?
    Mother Monster?

POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] Replied:

I see No lies, One of Those FLOPPED LOW-Life Tricks. :D

Waste No f**** Please.

• July 27, 2013 at 4:44 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

This a*** infected f** @brazilian tranny remainzzzzz sucking my d*** though… So how does my c** taste like??

• July 27, 2013 at 4:46 am
    XTINA says:

Hahaha I love the fear little monsters get whenever Xtina is mentioned. Truthiswhatiam you will always get called delusional as GAGMAN fans hate to think about reality that there is better then GAGA out there XTINA being it. The voice of generation and the second biggest selling artist of the noughties after madonna. Sit and weep little monsters.

LittleScheisse Replied:

HUNTY AFTER BIONIC AND LOTUS…. CHRISTINA HASN’T ANY FEAR LEFT TO PUT IN ANY SOULS… TELL THAT b**** TO MEMORIZE THE STAR SPANGLED BANNERS LYRICS BEFORE HER FATASS BOTCHES THE LYRICS… CHRISTINA NEVER MATTERED (Britney) her career was always overshadowed by someone else

• July 27, 2013 at 4:51 am
    truthiswhatiam says:

Deal with what? I’m sorry I just find it so annoying how Christina gets slated for “copying” and yet GAGA actually is and noone says anything.

• July 27, 2013 at 4:53 am
    POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] says:

^^^^ A b**** who forgot to change her E-mail. :lol:

(●>v<●)

POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] Replied:

• July 27, 2013 at 4:58 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

Third world sluts ganging up on me :D

LOL not my fault y’all are poor and live on handouts from many countries, including mine. Y’all are PEASENTS!!!!!!

STAY MAD. :D
    STAY POOR. :D
    STAY HUNGRY :D

• July 27, 2013 at 5:01 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

Troll alert!!!! :D :D

Trolls LOVE SLAYdy GODga. Lol you closet monsters :D :D

• July 27, 2013 at 5:01 am
    SHESDUMB " I DONT BOP I DO THE MONEY DANCE" says:

THE CHRISTINA AGUILERA FANS ARE SO PRESSED. ONLY TIME THEYRE ABLE TO TAKK ABOUT HER IS WHEN THEY WANNA SAY SOMEONE IS COPYING HER FLOP ASS

cake like lady gaga Replied:

Where are the lies though?

• July 27, 2013 at 5:03 am

Beyonce fans are bunch of bandwagonist, just because their fave did two songs with her and we all know Beyonce used gaga because she was popular at the time.

Beyonce is always trying to use ‘IT’ and popular people. I believe rihanna was actually talking about Beyonce when she said she wouldn’t do a song with……

cake like lady gaga Replied:

*scanning for lies*

No lies detected, 100% correct

• July 27, 2013 at 5:07 am
    SHESDUMB " I DONT BOP I DO THE MONEY DANCE" says:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA FANS ARE SO PRESSED. THE ONLY TIME THEY GET TO TALK ABOUT HER IS WHEN THEY WANNNA CLAIM SOMEONE ELSE COPYING HER FLOP AZZ

mr.m Replied:

You tried it tho ..
    You’re the one who’s so pressed cuz you know ur fav is a such copycat
    Artpop = Bionic theme
    Yew mad? so mad .. DEAL!! LMAO XD

• July 27, 2013 at 5:09 am
    KING KIM says:

ALL SHE NEED IS A KIM COLLABO AND SHE’S READY TO GO! AIN’T NOBODY REALLY CHECKING FOR HER, SHE NEED TO COME BACK IN A BIG WAY.

LoooooooooooooooL!!!!!!!

(≧∇≦)

• July 27, 2013 at 5:11 am
    Belladonna1363 says:

She is just going to kill it even better this time around! She has her dates & performances all ready to go, but most importantly her music is going to be Beyond AMAZING! And Like MTV said, she will save POP MUSIC once AGAIN Like she did in 2009! She’s The New King Of Pop & Beyonce is the Queen

cake like lady gaga Replied:

99% correct..

The part of Trannyonce is wrong, otherwise everything else is correct

Belladonna1363 Replied:

@CakeLikeLadyGaga Beyonce is the Queen & the only one who can see Gaga in Performing,Money and Awards! I love both of them and you need to face the truth that Bey is Queen & Gaga is King & that’s what it is!

• July 27, 2013 at 6:05 am
    truthiswhatiam says:

Haha is that all you got seriously FLOP try and fins a singer without a flop single or album who has been in the industry as long as christina has and marry the night flopped hard!!!

• July 27, 2013 at 6:06 am
    Common Sense says:

She really isn’t a natural beauty; good body butterface…

• July 27, 2013 at 6:11 am
    confused says:

I’m so confused lol why are you on about emails? lol

• July 27, 2013 at 6:18 am
    why fight? says:

Why is everyone fighting? Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera are great in their own right. Christina is a amazing vocalist and performer and Gaga may not have as big as range or voice but is one hell of a performer and can sing exceptionally well. They are two rare gems in the music industry with undenieable talent. You shouldn’t be arguing over them instaed you should be getting them to collab and destroy them basic artists and singers completely.

• July 27, 2013 at 6:26 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

It looks like a big change of direction, at least visually. Many people will appreciate that I guess. I loved Born This Way so it didn´t bother me anyway.
    Can´t wait to see what she has prepared. I already know promo will be good and on point, so that´s always a bonus, kind of a reminder of how great music industry was some years ago: real artists at top of the charts most of the time, killer promo, big sales, etc.

Belladonna1363 Replied:

I agree Time for A List Pop Stars who can do it up to come back!

• July 27, 2013 at 7:16 am
    La Perra says:

Her face is such a buzz kill!

• July 27, 2013 at 7:16 am
    Brazilian Beyonce!!! says:

Lady Gaga and Beyonce are friends I stan for both of them and you cunts just need To STFU…. Rih rox is desperate to make Beyonce look bad. Get a fucken life loser

• July 27, 2013 at 7:27 am
    yo says:

nice chair. but looks uncomfortable. :D

• July 27, 2013 at 7:28 am
    mr.m says:

Xtina wannabe .. nuffsaid
    #Truth #Fact #Deal

• July 27, 2013 at 8:02 am
    Robin says:

Bionic ! So damn Bionic ! :D

Lotus meets Bionic = ArtPop :p

Curious if she go’s Bionic direction, especially with the CD Cover and stuff…If you move the CD cover and it its a different image ;)

But we know Christina and Gaga have the similar taste artistically :)

• July 27, 2013 at 8:12 am
    Beyawnce says:

Don’t know about the picture but can’t wait to hear the new single

• July 27, 2013 at 9:53 am
    LittleScheisse says:

OK SO… THESE CHRISTINA AGUILERA FANS NEED TO PLEASE TAKE THE NEAREST SEAT! CHRISTINA DID NOT INVENT MOTHERBOARDS OR HARD DRIVES. TBH GAGA HAS BEEN WRKING WITH TECHNOLOGY IN THE FAME ERA (LED GLASSES) SO PLEASE STOP. PORKY DOESN’T MATTER IN THE INDUSTRY ANYMORE. HER VOICE IS ANNOYING AND SHE HAS NO VOICE CONTOL. YES SHE CAN SING, BUT MOST HER LIVE PERFORMANCES ARE OF HER COVERING HER EAR AMND BELTING OUT OFF PITCH NOTES. BIONIC, AND LOTUS SHOW THAT THE LAST PERSON THAT MATTERS IS PORKTINA HUNGRYLERA

Rob Replied:

Don’t be mad boo, we all know Lady Gaga is the Queen of copycat.

• July 27, 2013 at 10:26 am
    Rob says:

Christina Aguilera tribute. BIONIC 2.0

• July 27, 2013 at 11:32 am
    Jennifer says:

Why does she always feel the need to be naked?! Does she think that is the only way people will look at her? Desperate much?

• July 27, 2013 at 11:50 am
    The Evil Eye says:

I wouldn’t accept a Gaga CD even if somebody gave it to me for free. She’s beyond tacky and her music stinks. You can keep “ARTPOP,” which by the way is a stupid sounding title.

• July 27, 2013 at 2:21 pm
    Lovebird says:

LMAO, That Rihanna reign just won’t let up. Rihanna stays inspiring these whores I see.

• July 27, 2013 at 2:22 pm
    Lovebird says:

The above pic from Caca is
    disgusting, grotesque and ugly, she is a very ugly looking gargoyle.
    Life imitating art? More like Caca imitating Madonna.

This poor man’s Madonna needs to hang it up flat screen, she is so
    overrated, Beyond basic and generic and a THIEF. She keeps on stealing
    from Madonna and judging from the above pic, will be STEALING from Bjork
    too.

Shameless, unoriginal, ugly garbage from basic, worthless, over-hyped, poor man’s Madonna, thrift shop manikin.

• July 27, 2013 at 2:22 pm
    Lovebird says:

And I see Interscope is still treating Caca as a “too big to fail” investment, she is more like a sunk cost. All that marketing dollars going to someone who overrates themselves like they did with “the album of the decade” (more like over-hyped copycat garbage of the decade) only to have an album under perform and Caca faking a knee injury to avoid performing in front of empty seats.

Sorry Interscope, we don’t buy it. Save those marketing dollars for Eminem who is the real money maker of the label. Jimmy, we need to do lunch because it seems you’re slacking. I think you’re having an LA Reid moment, where nothing seems to be working out.

Let’s do lunch or coffee and we can talk about the mistake Caca is. She should be treated, at most, as a going concern, nothing more.