Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Lana Del Rey Scans Gold With ‘Young & Beautiful’ / Miley Cyrus’ ‘We Can’t Stop’ Goes Platinum

lana del rey that grape juice Lana Del Rey Scans Gold With Young & Beautiful / Miley Cyrus We Cant Stop Goes Platinum

500,000 units.

The above figure will no doubt be of significance to Lana Del Rey today, as its the number of copies her sleeper hit ‘Young & Beautiful’ has sold thus far, earning it Gold status in the market.

Full story below…

Released on April 23rd 2013, the Rick Nowels produced effort was launched as part of the soundtrack for Warner Bros‘ ‘The Great Gatsby’, starring ‘Django Unchained‘ star Leonardo Dicaprio.

Upon its arrival, it moved a modest 48,000 units but has since gone on to receive a Gold certification from the Recording Industry Association of America for sales of over 500,000 units- achieved without ever feeling the warmth of the Billboard Hot 100′s Top Ten.

Thus far, the number has peaked at #22 on the tally, after being sent to Top 40 radio on May 21st helping its total sales reach the 530,000 unit mark, becoming her first US Top 40 single despite the acclaim she scored with its predecessors ‘Born To Die’, ‘Video Games’ and the ‘Paradise’ piece, ‘Ride‘.

Elsewhere- in wilder territory- Miley Cyrus celebrates the Platinum status achieved by her new single ‘We Can’t Stop‘, which now holds court with sales of 1,103,000 units!

Securing the star her 8th million selling single, the club ready cut achieved the feat in less than six weeks, making it one of the fastest selling releases of the year, peaking at #3 on the Hot 100 and produced Mike Will Made It, also responsible for Rihanna‘s Platinum jam ‘Pour It Up’ and 2013′s highest rising R&B release, ‘Body Party‘- recorded by Ciara.

Well done to all!

• July 17, 2013 at 3:37 pm
    ATM JAM says:

with heavy promotion & a the support of a soundtrack who wouldn’t scan gold?

Rosie Replied:

With multiple performances, festivals, TV shows, movies, internet buzz, and faux Twitter feuds why hasn’t 212 sold 100k?

ATM JAM Replied:

lmaoo your lack of knowledge is beyond me, 212 is way past 100k sold In the UK & Europe alone.

Rosie Replied:

We’re talking about the states.
    And is that her total record sales worldwide? Kii Born To Die is at 4 million. When will Azealazy come out with her album???

truth(the new and refined TRUTH. f*** icki she done now i just slay a b****...yew mad??) Replied:

CICI…ooops!!

ATM JAM Replied:

none of ciara’s songs were on a soundtrack to a movie…. you tried tho.

Kii so you stan for C-Error too? #57k

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOL @ROSIE!!!! SHE SLAYN YALL FOR LIFE!!!!!

ATM JAM Replied:

@ROSIE @TRUTH The only b**** i stan for is Azealia i’m not a flip flopper like you father deprived faggots.

Rosie Replied:

And where is Azealia on the charts?
    #65 Estonia
    #160 Australia
    #179 Denmark
    #235 United Kingdom
    #243 Ireland
    #258 New Zealand
    #267 Belgium
    #287 Poland
    #295 Latvia
    #318 Switzerland
    #328 Hungary
    #334 Canada
    #371 Austria
    Even Iggy is doing better.

xcberyery546 Replied:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.zbzxb

• July 17, 2013 at 3:41 pm

this is good for them

• July 17, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    Rosie says:

With no payola and no other promo except for The Great Gatsby. Slay! Summertime Sadness should be there in a couple of weeks.

KYLIE MINOGUE STAN Replied:

FLOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! LANA IS NOBODY.

Not a Kylie Minogue stan calling anyone a flop. How did
    Hermanphrodite do?

• July 17, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    I Will Adorn You says:

Love Lana

• July 17, 2013 at 3:47 pm
    the real cake like lady gaga says:

Oh gosh, we will NEVER hear the end of this from that Rosie troll..

Rosie Replied:

What’s really ironic is the fact that you, out of all the posters on this site, are conning someone else a troll.

yea b**** just like @rosie said!!! don’t f*** around and get drug here TOO!! We just drug the f*** outta you on the last post you b****!!

• July 17, 2013 at 3:48 pm
    Atheist says:

I still feel nothing for this chick.

• July 17, 2013 at 3:49 pm
    Wacky O says:

Yes Lana Slay! f*** all you cracker hateing twats!

• July 17, 2013 at 3:53 pm
    Ciara QUEEN Harris says:

Fake Angelina Jolie shes so ugly

Meena Replied:

But she outselling your fave

Rosie Replied:

But sis why did Paradise outsell Cedric first week?

FutureCIARA Replied:

Rosie nobody even knows who DelTac is in the US…. Stop trying to make her happen.

Its NOT going to happen….

• July 17, 2013 at 3:55 pm
    rih rox says:

Where is Beyonce’s sound track song though????? Flopped!!!!

RihBoy Replied:

Lmao yesss! Epic Fail………the hive had been so thirsty for a single..they tried to make themselves believe that song..whatever it was call..waiting in the petals or whatever..was going to be a hit…..congrats two miley thats very good for someone who has been off the scene for a couple of years…

Shady365 Replied:

Beyonce ain’t no flop. She been in the game 10+ years and Rihanna has been in rehab 20+ times. Pow!

Bya HO Replied:

SLAY, the NAZI can have several byaaa

• July 17, 2013 at 3:58 pm
    rih rox says:

Well done didly-un! To Miley and Rihanna.

• July 17, 2013 at 4:02 pm
    Rosie says:

Slaying with barely any US support, Brits, Echos, EMAs, multiple magazine covers, many endorsements, and now even the US is warming up to her with Summertime Sadness set to debut on Hot 100 tomorrow, top 50 on iTunes, getting radio play, and two VMA nominations. Queen.

FutureCIARA Replied:

Delusional much, We already have a Katy Perry….

DelTaco wont succeed over here….

QWUEERRN CAN WERQ Replied:

Summertime Sadness is at #72. Did it debut there or what? Gz to Lana and Miley

• July 17, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    KingBeyBitch says:

Congrats Miley Queen Cyrus, and Navy what does this have to do ωι∂ Beyonce yaall are insecure much..

Shady365 Replied:

I do love me so Miley back to business

• July 17, 2013 at 4:12 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

both complete and UTTER TRASH!!!

The single only sold that much due to the Great Gasby promo. PIU slayed without ANY promo :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 1 million with no video, no promo.When will these hoes???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rosie Replied:

But tons of payola. Didn’t it hit #1 on Urban? Expected since it was a direct ripoff of Bandz A Make Her Dance. Rihfund can never be original.

ABC Replied:

Take that up with Mike WiLL Made It d***.

RihBoy Replied:

b**** shut up…the idea of pour it up was the of mike will…he thought it would work for Rihanna…..the unoriginal one is thiefonce in all her thieving glory………so please stop…it doesnt matter if PIU didnt become number one..as stated above no promotion whatsoever..no video..nothing..so it did exceptionally well……. so please slumber on a landing strip at jfk please.

Rosie Replied:

Why did she work with Mike WiLL in the first place? He was already the #1 producer in hip hop so of course she would run to him for a hit. Like I said, w**** could never be original.

RihBoy Replied:

Just sit in your bitter world …of flopping faves…..and shut up.

• July 17, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    Meena says:

Yes Lana , I love Young and Beautiful . I can’t wait for her new stuff.

ATM JAM Replied:

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.

• July 17, 2013 at 4:33 pm
    MC says:

I don’t see ‘Right Now’ in this post, a pop single that was actually released to radio a while ago.
    Congrats to Lana and Miley.

• July 17, 2013 at 4:34 pm
    Trinarockstarr says:

I can`t even hate on Lana but I still don`t know who she is…

Trinarockstarr Replied:

#WECANTSTOP

What is a Trina?

Trinarockstarr Replied:

Why you so pressed rosie? I cant help I don`t know who she Never seen her on a tv show Access Hollywood nope Extra nope E news nope Entertainment tonight nope wendy williams nope. Nothing at all sorry

FutureCIARA Replied:

No Shade, But I never heard of DelTaco either…. But her name makes me hungry for Mexican food!

• July 17, 2013 at 4:35 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

I love Beyoncé!

• July 17, 2013 at 4:37 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Lana slaying my fave, Lady Gaga, effortlessly.

ATM JAM Replied:

you aren’t even a gaga fan, @ROSIE when will you learn to give up and go on a world wide search for your father?

Rosie Replied:

That’s not me, but nice try. Anyways where is a*** Jam on iTunes?

• July 17, 2013 at 4:51 pm
    Rita and beyonce scared of rihanna says:

Mike will is killing it! I love Miley video; it is amazing, really kooky. Lana is doing her thing. Beyonce has a song on the great gasby, but they did not release it cos we all know it will flop. In fact, Beyonce duet with Jay z, is flopped. The only hit from MCHG is the duet with JT.

Sam, I just checked ciara LP updates, ciara is done in the music industry. This is the chart for next week:

Jay z number 1

Sara Barelies – 60 – 65

Kidz bop kids – 60 – 65

Cody simpson – 28- 32K

Ace hood – 28 – 32

matt nathanson – 20 – 24
    sick pupies – 15 – 18k

teen beach movie – 17 – 17

Ciara is now at 35 on itunes, so I do not even think she will 100 copies next week. It looks like the total of her LP will be 58k- She will not even sell 60k copies. She was already dropped dropped jive; she is near 30; been around for 10 years to long – she peaked in 2006 IMO. She is black and does RNB – BAD RNB at that ( not like her music is like the weeknd – the best RNB act since Alicia keys debut.

IT is over for CIARA. LA will let her go after she gets back from her summer vacation, which she is currently on now.

Rita and beyonce scared of rihanna Replied:

For all those ( lovebird ) who will run here screaming personal insults at me – LIKE A FOX NEWS JOURNALIST, ID O NOT GIVE A s***. This is the evidence – remember that word? AND SHE WILL NOT even sell 60k of her album at this rate, hence why she will be dropped for teh second time.

Lovebird ( Bow out b****!!!!) Replied:

Did I hurt you that bad babe? You seem so pressed with me lol.

Honey, EVERYONE hurls insults at you and you single me out lol. Don’t worry about Ciara, she’s doing fine with a 40% increase from her last album’s sales, that’s a win, shows her marketing is working and I’m certain her label is happy with these results.

You guys keep on bullying Ciara who’s done nothing wrong but make great music, what has Ciara ever done to anyone to get the amount of hate you hurl at her?

And lastly babe, you’re not in a position to talk about “personal insults” when you brought Ciara’s race into this, that’s an oxymoron.

Rosie Replied:

Kiii. She’ll be out of the HDD top 40 by the end of the month.

FutureCIARA Replied:

b**** please!
    Nice try…

But this is ONLY the beginning of CIARA and her new era!

She was just initiated, And if you know anything about the industry, you will know that this album is a cornerstone album for Ciara and it needed to happen, just like “4″ for Bey, and “RatedR” for Ri.

You girls just cant take, and are trying to not recognize the fact that she has a stage presence and gift about her that NOBODY can deny.

Shes in demand for her market, all she needs now is for the ICONIC MS.JACKSON to hand over her tourch and let Ciara storm!

You bitches just scared!

But the BEST of Ciara is coming in the near future!
    BODY PARTY has been nominated for the MTV VMA’s for #BestCoreo and IM OUT debuted at #54 in the UK…..

She not slowing down, shes speeding up. But she thanks yall for the #PRESS…

Im sure you’ll be watching her slay the VMA’s in August!
    Will your fav?

• July 17, 2013 at 4:56 pm
    mildred says:

Oh pls what has beyonce got to do with this post, insure navys just can’t miss a chance of calling beyonce name on any post. I guess they are jealouse that she does not need to release songs every year to stay relevant.looooool

• July 17, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Lana Del Rey is LIFE, black people always try to deduct the skills of White female singers, she’s not talented, she’s a w****, blah, blah, blah, the only talented ones are black female singers, right!…oh wait, except when one of them overshadows the most worshiped black singer of the new millennium.

Live fast. Die young. Be wild. and have fun, make your life a work of Art

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Cannot believe you just said that. smh

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I say what?

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

You always bring race into the issue.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Me, you must be kidding right?

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Yes, I am talking about you Paula Deen

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I’m no here 4 your meltdowns.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Metldowns? I am trying to help you.

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

And you, somehow, know the minds of EVERY ‘Black Person’ in the United States of America and of the entire African diaspora?

Come on Babe… You’re better than that. *Sigh*

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Stop acting like you know the minds of every black person in the US and AFRICA while trying to defend them, i know you are into blacks’ but is true, you should see both sides instead of choose one just because is less privileged.

DOSSOME Replied:

What’s wrong Blondie?2 consecutive threads on TGJ & all you did was complain about blacks and what blacks do/think…

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

I don’t ‘pretend’, nor ‘act, to know the minds of every ‘Black person’ in America and of the entire African diaspora and I have never claimed such a thing. Also, me being, primarily, attracted to Black guys has absolutely nothing to do with it. I’m White and I will never know of the ‘Black experience’ but that doesn’t mean that I can’t sympathize/empathize with it.

Anyway, are you seriously going to tell me that you’d be shocked if somebody were to tell you that the comment in which you’ve just made couldn’t be construed as a ‘biased, racial generalization’ and, to an extent, quite ‘prejudiced’?

I know you never meant any harm Hon… ;)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@DOSSOME
    I HATE WHEN SOMEONE call me RACIST, IF ONLY THEY GET A CHANCE TO KNOW ME.

@Jared
    You better slow down with me :)

The Boy Toy Replied:

C’mon suicide. Sure, most of us blacks have a preference when it comes to singers and a lot of whites don’t fit it….but don’t try to make it seem like we have some sort of hostility towards them!!! Everything you said is basically what people say about Rih (a black woman) everyday. And how do you know that everyone saying negative stuff about Lana are black? Most people on here only bash her because of Rosie and her constant negativity.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Is no only with lana, hence my comment.

The Boy Toy Replied:

Who else could you possibly be talking about? Taylor Swift? If ANYTHING, a black person would uplift a white artist before their own. Especially if the white person has a “soulful voice”. I need examples.

PYTFROMAL Replied:

Bigoted moron.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

F**ck U.

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

@Suicide… is, most definitely, not a ‘bigot’. I do not think it’s fair to say that, at all. He is lovely.

‘Racially Biased’ at times, yes, that I would thoroughly agree with, and he may feed into ‘Racial Stereotypes’ at times but certainly not “bigoted”.

;)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@Jared
    OK Jared, i see u.

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

@Suicide…

Well, of course you see me. I am right there in my avatar.

LOL.

No, I’m kidding. But, you know I love you… But please, watch what you say or else people on this site will come for you in your sleep. ;) :) ;)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@Jared
    You are new here, i could say all the good things you can imagine and still they hate me, lol.

Lovebird ( Bow out b****!!!!) Replied:

This is tasteless, racist, false and uncalled for. You always insist on making yourself sound like a bigot.

It’s getting increasingly difficult to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

And you insist on making yourself sound smart, btw, what doubt are you talking about?

Lovebird ( Bow out b****!!!!) Replied:

You know exactly what I’m talking about.

I always place more respect on your opinions mostly because of your passion for artists like Madonna but whenever you enter the realm of bigotry, I feel ashamed that I ever had any respect for you.

To put it simply, stop making yourself look like an ass.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@LOVEBIRD
    I feel ashamed that I ever had any respect for you

OKAY, So sorry, but I can’t apologise for something that i feel wasn’t racist, i am mystified, i’ve never been bad to you and i won’t be no matter if you just called me an asshole.

Lou Replied:

Oh… Have you got a gripe with black people today or something? Saying like they might act like they’re back in jungle first on the other post, now this.

Lou Replied:

saying that*

• July 17, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Hey ‘Rita and Beyoncé scared of Rihanna’, why is ‘Right Now’ flopping so bad? It can’t be found no where. Where is it? Can’t you help me find it? Don’t worry I’ll give you a minute to take your meds before we start our search.

• July 17, 2013 at 5:29 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

Congrats to Miley. Proud of her.

• July 17, 2013 at 5:49 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

Congratulations Lana and the rest.

;)

• July 17, 2013 at 6:07 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Ignore my comments . I’m a uneducated f***** that has to include race into everything.

• July 17, 2013 at 6:22 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Someone is impersonating me again, like how the hell they do that, must be Sam.

• July 17, 2013 at 6:36 pm
    STERLING INFINITY is a GOD says:

Congrats!

• July 17, 2013 at 6:52 pm
    Lovebird ( Bow out b****!!!!) says:

I only respect Lana as a song writer, as far as I’m concerned, she’s a fake manufacturered fraud who cannot and should not get the respect talented ARTISTS like Paloma Faith get.

Everything about her from her face, her name, her singing and lack of capabilities to her personality is FAKE. I cannot respect someone that fake, not here for her, only when she writes good songs for Cheryl Cole.

Rosie Replied:

Who the f*** is Paloma Faith? Never heard of her.

• July 17, 2013 at 6:57 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

Who’s that Donald Duck look-a-like??

Lovebird ( Bow out b****!!!!) Replied:

Not Donald duck hahahahahaha why do you do this to me?

ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) Replied:

Rosie Replied:

Why does Icki’s ass look like she injected a Depend diaper into it all the time?

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

That’s not a Nicki Stan.

ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) Replied:

@Rosie I agree! lol!

@Slayriah Exactly

• July 17, 2013 at 7:11 pm
    #She Won says:

Okay girls, Who is this Lampa del rat b**** and why does her lips look twisted like she’s had a stroke?

Rosie Replied:

Why does your fave look like it was ran over by rush hour traffic hoe?

• July 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
    Lovebird ( Bow out b****!!!!) says:

Those lips are as pressed as a granny’s wig on Sunday.

Rosie Replied:

The flop b**** in your avi looks like one of the Clydesdales in the Budweiser commercials.

• July 17, 2013 at 7:20 pm
    Mrs B. says:

Lana’s eyes are giving me F.A.S (Fetal alcohol syndrome)in this photo and we won’t talk about those lips…

• July 17, 2013 at 7:21 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Its not sam fool

• July 17, 2013 at 7:22 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I’m so bored with this account

• July 17, 2013 at 7:22 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

onyx right? Hahahahahahahahahah b****

• July 17, 2013 at 7:47 pm
    Common Sense says:

Well with so many so many skyscrapers around the world needing elevator music, it was bound to go gold at some point.

Lovebird (Bow out b****!!!) Replied:

NO NO NO NO NOPE…..I AM NOT DYING TODAY….NOPE….I’M NOT READY….NOT ELEVATOR MUSIC…AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

LMFAOO!
    Yes Lamb, go in.

Rosie Replied:

Not a Moo stan calling anyone’s music boring.

QUEENRIAH Replied:

Not a ‘Joan Rivers’ stan coming for a ‘Queen’ whose net worth even surpasses your faves’ plastic surgery bills…

Rosie Replied:

Does Moo need that money for her liposuction? Cause she sure can use it.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Not as much as Lana needs an intervention.

Rosie Replied:

More drunk jokes. If you want to make jokes about Lana being alcoholic then i can make jokes about Moo being a mentally unstable cow that just got dropped by her label since that event was more recent than Lana being an alcoholic.
    The lambs are so lame, if Moo is such a legend then why is both Young & Beautiful and Summertime Sadness doing better than #Uglee on iTunes worldwide?

QUEENRIAH Replied:

b****, please…….

How many surgeries has Joan had thus far?

And yet she still can’t find one that may help her sing on key?

DEATH!!!!

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Which label did Mariah “just” get dropped from?
    I’d really like to know

Monstarebel Replied:

@SLAYRIAH Babe you didn’t hear the T? Mariah thinking bout leaving island def jam according to Wendal Williams shes leaving because she feels like the label didnt promote beautiful well.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

@Monstarebel
    Yes, I heard about that but her team denied those claims. + the reports stated that she is LEAVING the label not being DROPPED as that tired b**** Rosie was trying to say. It’s nice to know that she keeps up with Mimi cause I really don’t hear much about Lama outside this blog.

• July 17, 2013 at 8:15 pm
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

Grats Lana

• July 17, 2013 at 8:24 pm
    JER says:

Samantha go ahead and post how CError debuted at #2 with a pitiful 58k s

Rosie Replied:

You missed it yesterday, sorry.

FutureCIARA Replied:

ROSIE WOULD KNOW

• July 17, 2013 at 9:34 pm
    Monstarebel says:

Looks like Rosie is getting dragged as usual.

• July 17, 2013 at 10:12 pm
    Selenator says:

Meanwhile Come & Get It was named 2x platinum, Selena’s second multi-platinum single. How long did it take Screami Fatvato’s Heart Failure to go 2x platinum lol!! These hoes can’t keep up with Selena :D They need twerking tactics and sympathy buys to keep their careers going.

FutureCIARA Replied:

SLAY SELENA

• July 18, 2013 at 9:48 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

SHE STILL A FLOP BOTOX w****, NOBODIES CHECKIN FOR THIS FEM QUEEN

• July 18, 2013 at 9:52 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

OH FINALLY A POST ABOUT DEL-TACO,

We finally found Rosie a HOME!

Hey Rosie….. Why DelTaco look like she suffered a stroke on the entire left side of her mug gwarl????

FutureCIARA Replied:

Tell DelTaco to lay off the needles and the lunch-time procedures….

That mug is beginning to sag FIERCELY! How old is she anyway?

• August 6, 2013 at 11:25 am