Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Listen: Jazmine Sullivan Teases New Music

Jazmine Sullivan 2014 e1374656052185 Listen: Jazmine Sullivan Teases New Music

Three long years have passed since Jazmine Sullivan blessed the charts with her sophomore set ‘Love Me Back’; sadly the LP’s title would go on to prove ironic following so-so sales and a premature pulling of the promotional plug.

Fast forward to today and the climate looks altogether different for the soul-filled songstress.

Having honed her image and side-stepped onto another Sony Music label RCA (she was previously signed to the now-dissolved J Records) , Sullivan is hard at work on her third studio album.

The ‘Lions, Tigers, & Bears’ singer has maintained a silence of sorts about the as yet untitled set, however this morning saw her share a snippet of a new song.

What are you waiting for? Take a listen after the jump!

Sounds lush! Bring on that album!

• July 24, 2013 at 6:54 am
    BOOM says:

Yessssss jazmine! Those vocals are cray! Everyone’s teasing new music just drop the s*** lol

Rita444 Replied:

Do you need any millionaire matchmaker service? My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through~~~~Rìсhfishеs.οrg They told me it is a best dating for wealthy and beautiful singles seeking relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find millionaire matchmaker service from New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.

fdshhyrkrgdfsdfsdf

• July 24, 2013 at 7:00 am
    2bad2bme says:

been waiting for her to step back to the mic… now that the pop electro era is finishing the real artists are coming back i love it

Gabriel Replied:

This is real man!
    You’re tottaly right when you said “hat the pop electro era is finishing”…
    Tottaly agree!
    The real R&B/ Soul and Hip Hop artists are coming back making real music!

xcbxcbery4 Replied:

… Unbelievable…… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~ ~ BlàckŴhiteHub.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist black white dating for black & white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.zxv

• July 24, 2013 at 7:03 am
    Michael says:

YESSSSSS JAZMINE!!!!! She and Brandy MUST record a song!!

• July 24, 2013 at 7:39 am
    Love Her says:

Can’t wait!!!!

• July 24, 2013 at 7:51 am
    MRB says:

NOW THIS IS REAL TALENT!!!!SINGER, SONGWRITER, AND PRETTY GIRL NEXT DOOR!!! I SAW HER LIVE AS THE OPENING ACT FOR MARY J BLIGE AND SHE REALLY HAD THE CROWD GOING CRAZY!! SMH SHE IS SO UNDERRATED IT KILLS ME!!!!!

• July 24, 2013 at 7:53 am
    POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] says:

Her Songs are Not my Cup of Tea, Prefer Alicia keys more.

toohotfortv Replied:

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! You just made yourself look silly, my friend. I’m not saying Alicia isn’t a talented musician, but she really is a sub-par vocalist.

Savannah Replied:

I love jazzy. I’m anxious to hear what she’s been cooking up. Her first two albums are classics especially “Fearless” ! Everything was perfect from the VOCALS, the arrangements, the instrumentals, harmonies….everything! 5 years later and I’m still blasting it as if it were new!

Savannah Replied:

^^Oops I didn’t mean to write that to you lol. Alicia? Where’d that come from? Two completely different artists/styles. Jazzy is sick with the pen and the vocals.

• July 24, 2013 at 7:57 am
    truth(the new and refined TRUTH. f*** icki she done now i just slay a b****...yew mad??) says:

Love this chick! Her and Fanny as well as Brandy r da TRUFF honey!

IDK Replied:

Say that s*** !!!!!

• July 24, 2013 at 8:36 am
    toohotfortv says:

Ooh wee! That vocalizing at the end of the clip was straight baritone saxophone Kim Burrell magic. This lady just has tone beyond beyond.

• July 24, 2013 at 8:37 am
    Gabriel says:

This womam makes me melt away withe her music, with her voice, with her tallent…
    I love her style.
    I hope she doesn’t makes us waith a long time to release e new album.

• July 24, 2013 at 8:43 am
    B4REAL02 says:

Aaahh!!! I’ve been waiting so long to hear her again. Come on wit it Jazzy!!!

• July 24, 2013 at 8:56 am
    Savannah says:

• July 24, 2013 at 9:37 am
    JFB says:

MONICA, JAZZ AND FANNY TOP 3 for RNB !

Shari Replied:

MONICA? She is in no way in the same caliber as them, Monica is a dry yodeling mess.

I’ll put them over her… and I’ll even through Brandy in there with them… They have SEASONED vocals Monica.. not even close. Don’t know what happened but her voice is not what it used to be,

• July 24, 2013 at 10:27 am
    King says:

YES, when I tell y’all that God is real! Whew Jesus, I cannot wait. I love me some Jazmine, I hope it’s released soon!

• July 24, 2013 at 10:41 am
    Cream says:

Came here to shade but damn she can sing and that song sound very good

• July 24, 2013 at 12:33 pm
    the best dancer says:

Yes girl!!!!

I cant wait for dis. I jut wish she wasnt signed to RCA. They dont promote their r7b artists very well ( except JT)

• July 24, 2013 at 2:33 pm
    cruz says:

Damn – Now that is something worth posting about.

• July 24, 2013 at 4:24 pm
    LAVONC2002 says:

Good f****** GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 24, 2013 at 5:17 pm
    CICI SLAAAAAYS says:

IM FUCKINGGGGGG READY!!!

• July 24, 2013 at 6:03 pm
    credits says:

she better keep that daddaadaa at the end. that low note was a killer!!!!!! but if i am not mistaken there is a technique sometimes that songwriters use where they babble/scat just for the melody and fill in the actual words later. i hope that’s not the case.

• July 24, 2013 at 6:41 pm
    ASIPOFBRANDY says:

Jazzy you and B Rocka must collab!!!!

• July 24, 2013 at 11:54 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

I love Jasmine #DOWN, have all her albums,

Now correct me if im wrong… Didnt this b**** say she retired, and wasnt going to make anymore music in an Atlanta radio station interview!?!?

[...] Listen: Jazmine Sullivan Teases New Music: Not that we haven’t been waiting but Jazmine Sullivan has released a quick teaser from an upcoming single (we hope). Listen to the clip- (That Grape Juice) [...]

• August 15, 2013 at 5:05 pm
    Whitney says:

She NEVER said she retired ppl keep saying that… She clearly said she was taking a BREAK.