To Our Readers

New Song: Jason Derulo – ‘Talk Dirty To Me (ft. 2 Chainz)’

jason derulo talk dirty e1374581290688 New Song: Jason Derulo   Talk Dirty To Me (ft. 2 Chainz)

Having made quite the splash in the Pop arena, Jason Derulo shifts gears on new single ‘Talk Dirty To Me’.

Markedly more Urban than his prior releases, the 2 Chainz assisted cut (which is lifted from the 23-year-old’s third studio album) follows on from Hot 100 hit ‘The Other Side’.

How does Mr Derulo fare on grittier ground? Find out after the jump…

{Click here to listen to track in HQ}

Decent.

Granted the track isn’t groundbreaking, we’re entirely “here” for the strategy behind releasing it. Indeed, for all JD’s success in the Pop/Dance arena, it’s no secret that he’s had little traction with the R&B audience. As such, with ‘Dirty’ he makes a pronounced and clear beeline for Urban and Rhythmic radio. Whether it’ll pay off will be interesting to see, though.

1. |
    July 23, 2013 at 7:29 am
    BITCHPLEASEEEEE says:

• |
      July 23, 2013 at 8:38 am
      Davivice says:

OH ! Unbelievable.. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate man
      They met through ~~RiсhFìshes.οrg~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!

2. |
    July 23, 2013 at 7:48 am
    POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] says:

I Like It, It has A Lil Bit of Arabic Twist to it, In that “talk dorty to me” part……

Kinda Would ‘ve Liked it if CB sang it, because it sound like a CB left-over. :roll:

jay sean and jason derulo need to get it together…..

4/5

• |
      July 23, 2013 at 9:00 am
      IDK says:

WOW! I watch your comments and I gotta say you know music! #HatsOffToYou! I def agree wih you. Couldnt of put it any other way.

• |
        July 23, 2013 at 10:13 am
        POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] says:

:D

Thank YOU. ;)

• |
        July 23, 2013 at 10:54 am
        IDK says:

• |
        October 15, 2013 at 1:07 pm
        Marko says:

I think that sample is actuallyt Jewish music. I have that CD somewhere in my collection, not sure if its shtetl superstars or something else… I would like to know.
        Anyway, this song is a big rip off. And if you like that hook in the chorus, listen to a bit of Jewish beats, you’ll probably like it more.
        And if you like Jason Derulo’s videos, then you can just watch a movie about Francois Sagat.

• |
      July 23, 2013 at 9:13 am
      xcbxcbet says:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.xcbxcb

• |
      July 23, 2013 at 10:41 am
      artPOOP says:

you’re right. it sounds hot but CB woulda made it better because he is of course what miss floprulo tries so hard to be. maybe one day he’ll learn how to actually sing, dance & look good. then Chris will actually have someone to worry about….. until then- you still suck DERULO. go away, no one wants you. not even Jordin. she was with Chris before too! lol

• |
      October 12, 2013 at 8:34 am
      ehuh says:

its not arabic … its balkan , they got the beat from balkan beat box: hermetico

3. |
    July 23, 2013 at 7:53 am
    Nadatall says:

Too little, too late. Jason is like a water down black male version of Kesha. Being a black man it’s a shame that he has virtually no connection to black music. He’s like a white boy trying to be cool. I can’t with all these white acting black pop stars that have emerged over the past few years. They’re corny.

• |
      July 23, 2013 at 3:00 pm
      Mark111 says:

He never been a R&B singer, he was always pop. And your skin color doesn’t or shouldn’t determine what genre your music fits in. With the whites “acting” black, Pop music will always cross to whatever is popular at the time. Just in the past 15 years pop went from Bubble Gum with Hit ME Baby One More Time, to Pop Rock with Sk8er Boy, to Urban with London Bridge, to EMD with Poker Face and now Ratchet.

4. |
    July 23, 2013 at 8:43 am
    Daniel Teflon says:

I like the track it suits his style not mad!!

5. |
    July 23, 2013 at 8:44 am
    Daniel Teflon says:

I like the track it suits his style not mad!!

6. |
    July 23, 2013 at 9:03 am
    IDK says:

Nice! Its Def out of his comfort zone I think but he is awesome so I think he can def make it work!

7. |
    July 23, 2013 at 9:05 am
    Dev says:

It’s dreadful…. and dated (not in a good way)

8. |
    July 23, 2013 at 10:32 am
    TeamBreezy says:

The first time I ever heard him was on urban radio with “whatcha say” . So its not necessarily new territory for him .

9. |
    July 23, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    Savannah says:

That track did absolutely nothing for me.

10. |
    July 23, 2013 at 12:59 pm
    BCinKS says:

No. Nobody who listens to R&B will be listening to this. Most people who listen to R&B don’t even know who he is. This song has zero urban appeal.

That said, I’d really like to hear Jason do something simple and stripped down. I still can’t decide if he can actually sing or not.

11. |
    July 23, 2013 at 4:09 pm
    Absolved says:

I’m good on Jason Dehellno. He’s way too pop. It’s like he’s trying to play to that cheesy Katy Perry/Justin Bieber crowd. No thanks.

12. |
    July 24, 2013 at 5:35 am
    caren says:

it’s an okay song to me and there’s no uniqueness in it,
    let just say it’s good for the ears but not the soul better luck nxt tym jason derulo. i also agree with what most pple are saying CB would have sounded much better

13. |
    July 25, 2013 at 9:02 am
    KING says:

At least give credit to the song you stole a sample from!
    \\\b****\\\
    Search for the Original – Balkan Beat Box – Hermetico
    and i like this one more – Tomer Yosef – Don’t Fly Away
    its the same singer

14. |
    July 25, 2013 at 2:16 pm
    me says:

sampled from Balakan Beat Box’s “Hermetioc”

15. |
    August 19, 2013 at 12:16 am
    jessica dean says:

the Arabic sound is actually a rip off of the song “tradition” from fiddler on the roof… just sped up disappointed

16. |
    August 28, 2013 at 5:49 pm
    susan says:

mate your funny i like your song who care what ather people say ae. you can sing it cool

17. |
    October 21, 2013 at 5:43 am
    tae says:

this is so tae!!!

18. |
    October 21, 2013 at 5:50 am
    putang ina says:

natatae ako! Jason Derulo is smell of tae and his is a black so he should a play a black people sport like basktibol instead op his bakla singin ok? okay… :)

19. |
    October 21, 2013 at 5:52 am
    putang ina says:

he is such a freshie,2 chainz is nat really 2 chainz he is a person with a name his name is babtunde morgan

20. |
    November 2, 2013 at 2:28 am
    type type type type says:

Heya we’re for the major period below. I discovered this specific mother board we in locating This process practical & the item forced me to be out very much. I hope offer one thing rear along with enable some others that you helped me.