New Song: Robin Thicke – ‘Ooh La La’

shares
robin thicke that grape juice1 New Song: Robin Thicke   Ooh La La

Hop into bed with ‘Ooh La La‘, the Pro-Jay produced jam by R&B royal Robin Thicke.

Disco inspired and marking more upbeat territory for the usually sensual star, the track is one of many gems to be found on his July 30th release, ‘Blurred Lines’.

How does this fare when compared to the album’s lead single?

Find out after the jump…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (62)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (54)

• Tyler

Tyler (53)

1. July 19, 2013 at 3:58 pm
    ATM JAM says:

summertime sadness dropped out of the top 40 on iTunes today.

• July 19, 2013 at 4:42 pm
      Beyawnce says:

Are any of azealis songs charting???

• July 19, 2013 at 4:44 pm
        ATM JAM says:

hi @ROSIE is this another one of your alter ego’s?

• July 19, 2013 at 5:23 pm
        Beyawnce says:

LMFAO , nah I aint rosie but you can keep assuming :):):)

• July 19, 2013 at 6:02 pm
        GloriaBb says:

Wow…My friend Hanna has just married to a millionaire, they met via designed for the elite, a place where you can meet attorneys, political figures, investors, extremely successful entrepreneurs, millionaires, doctors, professional athletes, celebrities and models, etc. If you are looking to date the elite, maybe you can take a try ~~~
        RìchFishеs.οrg

2. July 19, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    Rihanna # 1 Fan T says:

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS OH LA LA STUFF BUT THAT BLURRED LINES IS MY SONG AND HE REALLY DOING IT NOW OR DAYS

GOOD FOR HIM!

• July 20, 2013 at 3:44 pm
      Rihanna # 1 Fan T says:

HATERS DONT DISLIKE MY COMENT

3. July 19, 2013 at 5:01 pm
    Daddy2Rough says:

I want him to spit on my hole and jam his thick white d*** in my hungry ass.

4. July 19, 2013 at 5:18 pm
    Rosie says:

He will never sell as many records as Lana. Lana is a legend. Lana’s farts smell like cotton candy! When will your faves?

• July 19, 2013 at 5:21 pm
      Beyawnce says:

IS THIS RIH ROX , LMFAO YOU ARE DOING TOO MUCH

5. July 19, 2013 at 5:19 pm
    Casual says:

Clearly, Robin Thicke did not expect to crown the Hot 100 and hit #1 in quite a few other countries. This song is not the logical successor to a monster international hit like Blurred Lines, but it’s what I’d expect for an uptempo track from him.

6. July 19, 2013 at 5:41 pm
    Rosie says:

Lana p**** tastes like perfectly ripened mangos. I cant wait to get her drunk again and eat her drunken snatch.

7. July 19, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    Navy Nick says:

HES SO AMAZING!

8. July 19, 2013 at 9:32 pm
    zxcbereru says:

Oh… Unbelievable…… My friend Kaly has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~InterracìalFishès.Ćom~~A Serious interracial dating for black&white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating , friendships , love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you have reached the right place. If you are single, So don’t wait any longer, join now!
    eryrey

9. July 19, 2013 at 11:16 pm
    ZIGGY STARDUST says:

I actually like it! It definitely has that “70’s” feel to it, and that’s why I like it. It’s different. It’s nice to hear him doing some up-tempo songs, because he’s always been known to be a sensual crooner.