Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Trailer: TLC – ‘CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story’ / Duo Announce EPIC Records Deal

TLC BIOPIC THAT GRAPE JUICE Trailer: TLC   CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story / Duo Announce EPIC Records Deal

Check out the first teaser of ‘CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story’, the biopic forged to honour and tell the story of the iconic ‘TLC’.

Released via VH1 minutes ago, the trailer’s arrival came arm in arm with reports that the group had inked a brand new deal with former LA Face exec LA Reid, marking the latest win in their journey back to notoriety.

So, as we hunt for more details on the supposed deal with EPIC Records, peep the trailer below!

Any doubt that this movie wouldn’t live up to its hype has now officially been thrown out of the window.

If this trailer is anything to go by, the flick is set to showcase the group’s story in a way which is both honest and perfectly executed, boasting scenes so identical to their ‘originals’ we found ourselves doing double takes the whole time.

More importantly, all of the performers seem to have executed their roles perfectly, and- if she’s as good in the rest of the movie- may see Lil Mama emerge as its brightest star.

In short, we love it and eagerly await its arrival!

• July 25, 2013 at 12:33 pm
    Bey Fan says:

VH1 was spot on with this cast… I cant wait.

cxzvzxverty547 Replied:

Oh… Unbelievable…… My friend Kaly has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~InterracìalFishès.Ćom~~A Serious interracial dating for black&white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating , friendships , love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you have reached the right place. If you are single, So don’t wait any longer, join now!
    erytert

• July 25, 2013 at 12:37 pm
    JJFan1814 says:

This looks so great. The acting seems to be on point and the cast looks like they have chemistry. I am stoked about this!!!

*In my Kanye voice* Sorry Beyonce, but TLC is the best girl group of ALL time! Of all TIME! *shrugs, hands back mic and walks off stage*

• July 25, 2013 at 12:40 pm
    Daniel Teflon says:

TLC hmmm was a good group during there time but I won’t say there the Best cuz Dc3 harmony cuts there’s up I’m sorry!! But I’ll be check’n for the movie!! R.I.P Lisa Left Eye Lopez!!

Savannah Replied:

Sales and music wise, they pretty much ate every black girl group for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their image, unique voices, creativity and music>>>>>>>>
    Not taking anything away from DC because I love(d) them, but TLC was the best In my humble opinion. :)

LaDiva Replied:

UHmm DC’s harmonies don’t out do anyones.. It’s Beyonce and her back up singers.. If you wanna talk about harmony do your homework- En Vogue, Brownstone, SWV, Xscape..

TLC is the greatest girl group of all time..

Mark111 Replied:

TLC were more than just singers, they were entertainers. DC can’t put on a great show cause other than Bey and Kelly, the rest always messed up somewhere. And Bey and Kelly BECAME great performers, look at old DC shows and they sucked, but could sing, BUT that was mostly Beyonce thru most of their run. TLC, ALL members were important, all had a part and a part of their name, not one’s child.

• July 25, 2013 at 12:42 pm
    Savannah says:

I knew Lil Mama would kill her role. People hate that girl so much that they didn’t even wanna give her a chance.

• July 25, 2013 at 12:49 pm
    Blueivy says:

Keke no sir. But Lil Moma looks just like left eye gonna be watching for her.

• July 25, 2013 at 12:59 pm
    Navy Nick says:

what u mean Keke no Sir, THEY ALL LOOK AMAZING & JUST LIKE THE GROUP! GOOD CALL VH1- looks good.

• July 25, 2013 at 1:03 pm
    chocolatebox says:

Epic! Its about to go down…Love them!This is the best female group of all time! Not the other one with the daddy manager…

• July 25, 2013 at 1:04 pm
    _NoFucksGiven_1 says:

I know nobody ain’t trying to come for keke voice? Keke can out blow them even the girls in TLC

• July 25, 2013 at 1:05 pm
    _NoFucksGiven_1 says:

DC sold more. TLC sold 55 Million and Destiny’s Child sold 60 Million.

Carpe Diem. Replied:

17 Million Albums and 6 Million singles sold in the US alone

• July 25, 2013 at 1:21 pm
    Dev says:

I’m impressed

• July 25, 2013 at 1:57 pm
    Boss says:

looks real dope I got high expectations for this movie.

• July 25, 2013 at 2:16 pm
    Jayla says:

TLC Best selling Female R&B group of all time!!!!! And Highest grossing tour for female R&B groups, because we know how much the gays love to count these celebrities’ money, so there you have it, TLC>>>>>…. No Group after them has and will not top their impact

Mark111 Replied:

We all know that’s common knowledge. These Bey Stans will try to throw anyone under the bug so their queen can shine. “Even ants have a queen.” -G2BR’s Janet

• July 25, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    Mark111 says:

They did a great job picking the a actresses!!!!! I remeber questioning T-Boz’s actor, but she fit the part the most. They really got the OHHHHHH On The TLC Tip part down, not so much on Fan Mail era, but still, grEAT JOB! I wish they would’ve showed some dramma, but we got a few more months. LOVE TLC!!!!

• July 25, 2013 at 4:10 pm
    Damo says:

Lil Mama smashed it!!!!!

• July 25, 2013 at 4:25 pm
    FierceRokstar says:

I can’t wait to see this! I know Keke is gonna KILL it!
    Lil Mama looks really impressive too which I wasn’t expecting. Drew Sidora looks like she’s gonna do well too

• July 25, 2013 at 7:38 pm
    JER says:

I’m sure I’ll watch it eventually

• July 25, 2013 at 8:34 pm
    dddd says:

where are the DC# numbers cause dc first album sold 1 mil, 2ns album 10 to 11 mil. 3rd album 3 mill fourth 2 mil thats under 20 mil. tlc really sold these numbers with albums and singles and tour they did that. tlc was cut short.

• July 25, 2013 at 10:06 pm
    Angela Wesley says:

Some people say that the Spice Girls are the best
    girl group of all time, and TLC is second and DC
    is third.This movie look is going to be good.
    To me TLC and DC are two of my favorite groups.