Watch: Justin Timberlake & Jay Z Perform ‘Cry Me A River / What Goes Around’ Live At ‘Legends of the Summer’ Ball

shares
justin timberlake that grape juice Watch: Justin Timberlake & Jay Z Perform  Cry Me A River / What Goes Around Live At Legends of the Summer Ball

If you’re on the many music lovers who bough tickets to ‘Legends of the Summer‘ tour, you’ll know that one segment in the show sees its stars, Jay Z and Justin Timberlake, hit the stage together- mixing and mashing some of their greatest hits.

During their July 17th outing at Toronto’s Rogers Centre, the pair rocked their audience with Timberlake’s ‘Cry Me A River’ and fan favourite, ‘What Goes Around’.

Must see footage below…

Side note: Are we the only ones still in love with the video below?

Let us know!

shares

1. July 25, 2013 at 11:28 am
    Super Cisus says:

I wanted to go but I will not support the lying cheating Camel but Justin is everything

• July 25, 2013 at 8:19 pm
      cxzvzxverty547 says:

Oh… Unbelievable…… My friend Kaly has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~InterracìalFishès.Ćom~~A Serious interracial dating for black&white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating , friendships , love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you have reached the right place. If you are single, So don’t wait any longer, join now!
      xnxc

2. July 25, 2013 at 12:48 pm
    ciara fan says:

camel sucks like his wife

3. July 25, 2013 at 1:27 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I love Justin, he is my torment but what can i do, i’m in love. Btw, i still can’t forgive Rihanna for that hot video, his ass belongs to me, mine b******.

4. July 25, 2013 at 3:33 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Damn Rihanna really had all the help in the world to be the big singles artists she is now :) The most pushed down our throats girl of the last 10 years. Sad if you think about it.

5. July 25, 2013 at 8:49 pm