Babyface & Toni Braxton Break News On New Single Release Date | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Babyface & Toni Braxton Break News On New Single Release Date

Screen shot 2013 08 15 at 9.34.13 PM Babyface & Toni Braxton Break News On New Single Release Date

Grammy winning R&B diva Toni Braxton did more than hurt a few fans when she implied that she’d be retiring from the music business earlier this year.

That was then, however.  For, now it appears the ‘Unbreak My Heart’ hitmaker has had a change of heart as evidenced by news broken here that she’d be re-teaming with longtime collaborator Babyface for a new duets album promised for a September release.

Titled ‘Love Marriage Divorce’, as time draws closer to its release, tuck in below to find out when you will have your first listen at its lead single ‘Hurt You’

Song:  Toni Braxton & Babyface – ‘Hurt You’  (Monday, August 19)

toni braxton babyface e1370545264170 Babyface & Toni Braxton Break News On New Single Release Date

Originally lifted to Edmonds’ official website, the news shot to Twitter – sending fans into an instant frenzy.  And while Braxton, who is taking her highly touted contralto from coast to coast on a Stateside tour, has made no official statement regarding the release, she has “confirmed the news” via a number of retweets from overjoyed fans.

• August 15, 2013 at 9:52 pm
    LittleScheisse says:

SHE ISNT DEAD YET? UGHH IM SO SOUR. MY FAVE FLOPPED! IM NOT A NAIVE b****! APPLAUSE IS #3 ON U.S ITUNES! I GUESS GAGA REALLY IS IRRELEVANT! *LOOKS FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO STAN FOR*

ThirdWardTrill Replied:

As much as this is not about Gaga, I thank my Lord and Saviour that is slippppping

heroser123 Replied:

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy man,
    They met through ~~ ĤookµpŔich dot c0m ~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy guys and beautiful classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try. Good luck to you.

• August 15, 2013 at 10:07 pm
    jackie brown says:

my top 6 toni non singles

1.lies lies lies
    2. shadowless
    3.if i have to wait
    4.take this ring
    5.pulse
    6.whats good

• August 15, 2013 at 10:19 pm
    Iconic Cici aka cici slaaaays says:

Thought she was retired… Shes better then Tamar im here for it

• August 15, 2013 at 10:31 pm
    Casual says:

So that little fake plot on BFV about Toni retiring from music, only to be rescued from her despair by Babyface, paid off after all.

casandra chue Replied:

It just prove that you don’t know when ppl are actually going through real stuff in their lives. Babyface was not the only one dear because a lot of them understand real talent and knew that was not the right time for her. Anita Baker even spoke to her recently about it. Some of you are so caught up in your delusional life, you forget others are living in the real world and trying to solve real problems.

• August 15, 2013 at 10:33 pm
    Daniel Teflon says:

Never been a fan of Muppet Face Tamartian the Alien Sister!!
    Now even though I never understand what Toni Braxton says I love her Sound & SOUL!! She is a GREAT SANGER!! I’m ready to buy any of her music!! Jackie Brown I LOVE ALL THOSE TRACKS!! Take This Ring!! Carry’s me while I get ready to go out on my Friday & Saturday nights!!

credits Replied:

i remember once upon a time, that i, would never ever!!!!!…….That’s what imma do, that’s imma do, that’s what imma do. lol

• August 16, 2013 at 6:24 am
    soulmusiclover says:

yay! rnb at its finest! can’t wait

• August 16, 2013 at 7:44 am
    Yuree says:

I thought she retired! Flop

casandra chue Replied:

Kindergarten….., leave professional to discuss real talent. She got nothing to prove, been there, done that and still doing. I hope by the time you leave kindergarten you will tell the different between real talent and popularity acts.

• August 16, 2013 at 7:50 am
    Beytired says:

She’s not a flop check her credits h**! You need to pull some receipts.

• August 16, 2013 at 1:35 pm
    Cashimre says:

I love old song from boomerang sound track Toni Braxton use to kill it so tamar never can be her so she in er on lane according to Tay both sister can sing ! Well see what happens when Tamar cd drops

• August 16, 2013 at 10:42 pm