New Video: Iggy Azalea ft. T.I. – ‘Change Your Life’

9d1eb9b06a189000157ddd1f3da6e9f5 New Video:  Iggy Azalea ft. T.I.   Change Your Life

From India to Vegas, Aussie hip hopstress Iggy Azalea unveils the visual for ‘Change Your Life’ – the latest jam from her forthcoming album ‘The New Classic’.

Featuring mentor/Grand Hustle labelmate T.I., the tune marks the third release from Azalea’s highly anticipated debut album and sees her flex her cinematic muscle in ways like never before.

Looking for a serving of epic?  This Jonas & François-directed clip might just be what the doctor ordered…

• September 8, 2013 at 9:31 pm
    Yung Rapunxel says:

Dont know her.

NO Replied:

Iggy> Goblin banks

Rosie Replied:

And no one knows Lixard either. Is that why a*** Jam is already out of the top 1500 on iTunes?

HATERS GO UP IN FLAMES Replied:

NO one knows FLOPBANKS

Iconic Iggy Replied:

No one knows Yung Flopunxel either. Did that chart anywhere? How’s ATM Jam doing?

• September 8, 2013 at 9:32 pm
    jjlova06 says:

love it!!! For some reason I love me some Iggy Azalea. Song is hot.

• September 8, 2013 at 9:37 pm
    Queen barb says:

I don’t f*** with racist ass white b******. #Next

HoneyBooBoo Replied:

She aint f****** with you or your fave either! Waiting for Icki’s flop arse to recycle one of Kim’s old looks for her new videos and let’s not even go into the basic flows that it will make my ears bleed. Love iGGY and Angel Haze!*

Valerie (barb) Replied:

Lmao the jealousy in your heart is real my friend.

HoneyBooBoo Replied:

Not jealous sweetie just not feeling fake b******!

HoneyBooBoo Replied:

Soz Val! (MFAO ROFL LOLZ) #LOSER

K Replied:

HONEYBOOBOO on a real though put Nicki and Kim side by side,then tell us who really look like the fake one.

• September 8, 2013 at 9:39 pm
    Third Ward Trill (aka quetta) says:

The chick @ 1:00-1:01looked like ciara.

Trina stan Replied:

didn’t notice it

Third Ward Trill (aka quetta) Replied:

Lol..I wasn’t trying to shade ci..I actually like her. I guess its just me.

jubjub Replied:

i saw her too. i thought the same thing

• September 8, 2013 at 9:39 pm
    Trina stan says:

The song is half way decent her flow just doesn’t do it for me tho , nice beat too

NO Replied:

I agree her flow Kinds throws me off but does Trina still make songs? no shade…

• September 8, 2013 at 9:39 pm
    neutral says:

I don’t get the hype with her. Her voice is annoying and her flow is boring.

• September 8, 2013 at 9:41 pm
    BadAzzElmo says:

lol. grapejuice’s peanut gallery is so funny.
    anyways….

after following iggy from the beginning i just wanna say that the song is amazing, for her. she tried some different things and i love it. (the singing).

the video is awesome as usual. she always puts it down visually. she fights for what she wants to present to the world and she doesn’t rush anything. her creativity is amazing, i truly believe that this could be the hit for her that she has been deserving of in the states..

Man i love me some iggy!!! keep up the good work ma!

• September 8, 2013 at 9:43 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

Who’s this albino?? Oh, is this the man that said he was a slave owner??

Third Ward Trill (aka quetta) Replied:

Who cares??? Its just lyrics. You people get into your feelings too mucb..damn.

ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) Replied:

Who said I care? Lol. He sounds bad rather he said that or not. He surely won’t be getting any of my $$, he’s awful…

Third Ward Trill (aka quetta) Replied:

Obviously you do you sitting up here whining about something that was said damn near a year ago. And thats okay because she has fans that would be happy to give her their coins.

ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) Replied:

But that’s your interpretation of my comment lol. I clearly was just asking a question. And if his “fans” did spend their coins on him, he’d have a platinum album by now. Isn’t this his third year of promo? I’ve seen none of his singles go anywhere other than on blogs and in the delete bin of mainstream radio…

• September 8, 2013 at 9:48 pm
    Rosie says:

This video is amazing! Already the queen of rap among hipsters and Tumblr teens, they’re always ahead of the reat of the general public, maybe she’ll take the mainstream next?

channel_ROMAN Replied:

No shade but Banks was favored more amongst the hipsters and Tumblr teens. s*** even Kreayshawn at one point.

Rosie Replied:

But they moved on since Lixard started s*** with literally everyone in the music industry.
    Iggy is the new hipster fave. Work actually charting somewhere relevant in the US is proof of that.

Valerie (barb) Replied:

Don’t get your hopes up girl.

HATERS GO UP IN FLAMES Replied:

IGGY IS GOING TO SLAY.

SHE WENT ON TOUR WITH NAS AND NOW KING BEYONCE.

NICKI ONLY WISHED WE WAS CLASSIC .

• September 8, 2013 at 9:49 pm
    rih rox((There is nothing like Steve-O's sagging pants...Everyone else needs to pull their pants up)) says:

Horrible song…I don’t like female rappers. Too much rapping in this song, they need to balance it out.

• September 8, 2013 at 9:55 pm

I like the video and she does look amazing but honestly something is missing and lacking. They need a female who doesn’t rap to do the chorus so it balances out the song….shitty music tune doesn’t help either.

It’s going to FLOP!!!!

• September 8, 2013 at 9:57 pm
    Valerie (barb) says:

The barbz aren’t really checking for her. Shitty banks is a better lyricist than her tbh

Rosie Replied:

Just like no one is checking for Icki anymore? Anything she does is literally poison at this point.

Iconic Iggy Replied:

I fail to see how that matters

• September 8, 2013 at 10:00 pm
    diob says:

I loved it!!!!!!! He show girls reference is amazing. Good job iggy

• September 8, 2013 at 10:04 pm
    HATERS GO UP IN FLAMES says:

Iggy is a far BETTER lyricists than Nicki Minaj. Just listen to Ignorant Art or her youtube videos before coming well known. Her LABEL told her to dumb down her lyrics because they were to complex.

So Ms. LameBank’s album is never going to drop.

Nicki Minaj’s will NEVER be as creative as IGGY.

Iggy is the NEW CLASSIC.

Valerie (barb) Replied:

Nothing but lies detected, b**** go take a seat before i slap the s*** out your delusional ass.

HATERS GO UP IN FLAMES Replied:

Do your research.

CAUSE YOU A DELIRIOUS b****.

VALERIA….

HoneyBooBoo Replied:

Let face it Val is an internet b**** like Nicki she aint saying s*** to yo face or hands will be placed. I wish Val would pop a val and f*** off!

• September 8, 2013 at 10:14 pm
    Prince Minaj says:

whoa now @hatersgoupinflames dont do all that now b/c aint nobody slaying like the Queen ight so PIPE THE f*** DOWN now Iggy ripped this s*** and the video was boss as usual and stop callin her racist b/c no matter what race you are you stereotype other races all day and last but definatly not least Nicki need to hop on a remix of this she would body it and she could kill the chorus cause she got the best vocal chops out of all the female rappers that are out now

HATERS GO UP IN FLAMES Replied:

COME ON WITH IT DEN.

NICKI MINAJ IS NOT CREATIVE…….

• September 8, 2013 at 10:44 pm
    Britney stan says:

She’s coming for you Nicki this song is f****** hot the video is dope too this song deserves to be in the top 20.

• September 8, 2013 at 11:02 pm
    Iconic Iggy says:

Iggy’s creativity and artistry as a whole is on another level. I think this will be the song that puts her on the map. Work killed it in Europe and made waves in the US but this song has potential to smash, especially if she books promo for it. By far her best video to date. She impresses me everytime.

channel_ROMAN Replied:

You’re iggy.

HATERS GO UP IN FLAMES Replied:

amen

• September 8, 2013 at 11:49 pm
    Lovebird (PRISM - 10.22.13)) says:

Yep, I’ve been slayed, this two bit b**** brought it yassss. This w**** is most definitely getting my coins for this song, good job.

Meanwhile ATM Jam???? Anything?? Azealia?? ATM Jam??? No???? OK.

• September 9, 2013 at 1:52 am
    MarianeWeberStan says:

halleekes!!!!!!!!!! een goeiesmorgens allemaal?!! lekker geslaapt? het is weer maandag, het is weer maandag, en we gaan er tegen aan! en ben is onderhand un bietje lief tegen elkaor hier! al deh gemeen gedoe, nee he Loverbird poepje, NEE!!!!!! potjandosie!!!

• September 9, 2013 at 2:23 am
    Third Ward Trill (AKA Quetta) says:

While it was a question you’re still worried about something that happened long ago. Also, I never knew not going platinum meant that people weren’t supporting you..I honestly don’t care what year it is going on she’s in a place she wasn’t a few years ago.

• September 9, 2013 at 5:44 am
    FRESH NAVY says:

Why are the NICKI fans so WORRIED

IDGI… your fave is the queen of rap, why you so pressed?

is it that there should only be one female rapper?

if so be the case nicki is only the queen by default and not because she’s the best at what she does?

IGGY STR8 murked the f*** out of that video

the b**** served and the barbs U.O.E.N.O

• September 9, 2013 at 6:53 am
    Liam says:

i personally like the song and i like her visuals…i think she’s cool! i don’t get why there is so much hate on every female artist that’s post on this site…and why are the barb stans hating on this girl..she likes Nicki Minaj…i swear u guys are music execs or vocalists or some s***

• September 9, 2013 at 10:12 am