New Video: Solange - 'Lovers In The Parking Lot' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

New Video: Solange – ‘Lovers In The Parking Lot’

solange knowles that grape juice 1 New Video: Solange   Lovers In The Parking Lot

For fans of ‘Cosmic Journey’ darling Solange, ‘Lovers In The Parking Lot‘ is one of the many songs from the star all would agree deserves a music video just as stunning as the song itself.

Well, it seems wishes really do come true, for today saw that happen with the release of the cut’s Peter J. Brant directed clip, now waiting on you below.

What the pair cooked up for her ever loyal supporters?

Art, love and beauty below…

• September 18, 2013 at 12:13 pm
    Florida Evans says:

Flawless, as usual.

Nika Replied:

I LOVED IT!!!!! #teamSolange

RIHANNA >>> everybody except Whitney, Mariah & Janet Replied:

Solange does the SAME ol’ dances in all her videos…cute, but late. LONG LIVE RIHANNA!!!

CIARA - The Best Performer Alive Replied:

at least Solange sings live, is fashionable, and is at least semi-relevant, unlike Jay-Z’s wife and Blue Ivy’s alleged mother.

cvncvnreueru47547 Replied:

xcb

• September 18, 2013 at 12:15 pm
    iconic cici says:

Who?

CIARA - The Best Performer Alive Replied:

Blue Ivy’s aunt…ALLEGEDLY #sips

• September 18, 2013 at 12:15 pm
    ElectraMarina says:

Flawless Queen.

• September 18, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    New Life says:

way more talented than that other girl who sold her soul to b on top. literally. deal, and have several _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

Nika Replied:

AGREED!!!!

• September 18, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    Liam says:

i loved the video and the dancing was cute lol

• September 18, 2013 at 12:30 pm
    LuckyLexi says:

Solange is so funky, fresh and fun. I love her care-free attitude, style and relationship with her son. She is such a well-rounded individual. Lovessss the video!

• September 18, 2013 at 12:31 pm
    Ciara is everything says:

I respect her more than Beyonce. Solange is a real artist.

LuckyLexi Replied:

And Beyonce isn’t? Sit down, you sound silly.

Ciara is everything Replied:

No Beyonce isnt a real artist her music is generic she doesn’t write any of it.. Shes a burlesque dancer with a mic.

MuiMui Replied:

Solange is cool and it is funny and strange that she is NEVER compared to her Sista,why?

• September 18, 2013 at 12:33 pm
    tits mcgee says:

I love this chick! Great job Solo!

• September 18, 2013 at 1:16 pm
    grownwoman says:

I f**** with solange #artistic

• September 18, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    Daniel Teflon says:

I get it in for Solo Star!! Solange style is Sick!!

• September 18, 2013 at 1:25 pm
    pat says:

“when I think of you” meets “pleasure principle” teas…I c u solo

• September 18, 2013 at 1:28 pm
    SLAY_HIVE says:

I like Solange! Kiiii of course Beyonce are on her haters mind! <<<<<<

Can Solange have her moment without ya'll comparing her to her sister? smh

I swear you ANTI-Beyonce heauxs are DELUSIONAL! and don't even know it! kii

• September 18, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    channel_ROMAN says:

This video is late. I remember listening to her EP throughout senior year.

• September 18, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    SLAY_HIVE says:

*is

riri Replied:

stfu arabic ho

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

Kii wtf? I’m African American! Also known as black!

riri Replied:

black also known as what fossilyonce is ashamed of being?

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

Ashamed! How so?? I guess that’s why she married a black man!! Smh

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

Is that why she’s married to a Black man, has Black bodyguards, Black backup dancers and singers, always tries to appeal to African cultures with her music, videos and photoshoots ?

• September 18, 2013 at 1:42 pm
    Lovebird (Prism - 10.22.13) says:

Tell your sister to stop stealing.

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

Someone should have told your mom to abort you!

riri Replied:

I like solange she’s much more beautiful, fashionable and creative than fossilyonce

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

I agree.

I’m a Bey fan but I can admit it that when it comes to fashion,

Solange >>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonce

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

Lol All of the Knowles women look better than JugHead ALIENanna tho!

Rihject without make-up and bangs! <<<<< EWWW LOOL

• September 18, 2013 at 1:43 pm
    Lovebird (Prism - 10.22.13) says:

Why is your sister so obsessed with Jennifer Lopez? This obsession your sister has with J-Lo is scary to the point where I fear for J-Lo’s safety.

Your sister has been stalking J-Lo since if you had my love, you need to have a word.

Drew Replied:

Do you know how stupid you sound? Why are you obsessed with Beyonce?

Lovebird (Prism - 10.22.13) Replied:

Why are you obsessed with me?

Drew Replied:

Obsessed with you? Ha! You wish. But if it helps your self esteem.

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

But why are you so obsessed with Beyonce and the Hive? Clearly this post has nothing to do with her! kii Explain!! Undercover stan much?

Lovebird (Prism - 10.22.13) Replied:

But you check for my comments all the time, you’re like obsessed with me.

Lovebird (Prism - 10.22.13) Replied:

s*** hive

I want you to explain why your fav is obsessed with J-Lo so much that she admitted she wished she was Latina like beautiful non aging radiant J-Lo.

Drew Replied:

See how weirdly sick you are. You take a flippant compliment and blow it up into something its not. And Beyonce did not steal of that flop Tour. They just have the same creative director who channels the same style.

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

LOL I don’t have to explain anything to you dirtbird! It’s already been established that both tours had the same creative director! Beyonce is apparently doing a better job! Her tour is making more money and more popular! Poor J.Ho, she’s only relevant enough to judge fading talent shows! I’m certain you didn’t know J.Ho had a tour, until Beyonce’s LOOL :( #staymad

Lovebird (Prism - 10.22.13) Replied:

Excuses, not when Beyonce herself admitted to being a thief. Creative director my ass, she told that person she wants dance again tour. Not here for cheap PR spin.

It is like an Executive Producer of Gossip Girl recreating another Gossip Girl but marketing it as a different show when it’s the same thing, it’s just not going to happen.

Beyonce is stealing, plain and simple.

Drew Replied:

@Lovebird until you can provide receipts for that little theory of yours about who Beyonce ‘told’. Then you can sit.

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

Too bad she has now surpassed J-No in every kinda way.

Hey it happens for the best …

Lovebird (Prism - 10.22.13) Replied:

And yet she’s stealing an entire tour from her.

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

LOL J.HO DIDN’T COME UP WITH HER TOUR.THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR DESERVES THE CREDIT! SHE JUST TOOK HER SKILLS TO A MORE RESPECTED, COIN MAKING PERFORMER!

• September 18, 2013 at 1:49 pm
    Drew says:

Goog job Solange! I swear this Lovebird chick has no life. Every time I come on this site I see comments obsessing over Beyonce. Even the other regular commentators have days off to do s*** with life. Your job must be s*** if it allows you to sit on TGJ every day, or maybe you just havnt got one.

• September 18, 2013 at 1:57 pm
    Micks says:

Cant people just let Solo have her post to herself? I mean, if Beyonce was like Solange, she would be non existant. Which is the truth. Shes has a totally different aim, style as an artist. There is no comparison. Solange has deliberatkey gone in OPPOSITE direction to her sister so she can be an individual. Kudos but Beyonce is Beyonce. The internationall superstar with millions of fans. They’re not supposed to be alike.

• September 18, 2013 at 1:58 pm
    Queen brit says:

Solange> beyflop

Drew Replied:

Both>shitney

• September 18, 2013 at 2:00 pm
    Valerie(Barb) says:

SlayHive Rihanna is a very beautiful girl stop hating

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

Honey im entitled to my opinion..Funny you didn’t say anything about the Beyonce shade! :/ FOH

• September 18, 2013 at 2:02 pm
    Valerie(Barb) says:

Why cant we support are black girls Beyonce Rihanna Solange Nicki Ciara their all great in their own ways.

♪►Muzzac◄♪ Replied:

Agreed, but of course dumb ignorant people want to make stan wars. Even if you like one more than the other you can’t deny they are all talented in their own way.

• September 18, 2013 at 2:16 pm
    ABC says:

Its nice. Too bad Beyonce has mind control over everyone.

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

Lol it’s not mind control sis..More like respect for her talent. Especially when her peers are lacking.

ABC Replied:

Nooo sis, I love Beyonce. Its too bad Solo cant get her shine thanks to the trolls on this site who cant keep her name outta their mouth. Like the obsessed pigeon.

• September 18, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    LatrellBeyLike says:

GO SOLO THAS MY AUNTIE! MY FAV SONG FROM TRUE!

• September 18, 2013 at 4:59 pm
    wtf??? says:

What is up with her collar bone area? That looks straight up nasty!!

• September 18, 2013 at 5:39 pm
    Starships says:

I respect her artistry. But she definitely got the parents leftover genes after Beyonce.

• September 18, 2013 at 8:12 pm
    Kingbey says:

Yassssss solo Love it

• September 18, 2013 at 11:34 pm
    Mark111 says:

See, Kelly is the only one doing her thang. THIS chic is the one in Bey’s shadow. Not everyone can be Janet and get their own shine.

• September 19, 2013 at 2:29 am
    yooooooooo (keristan) says:

bey and Rihanna stans need to calm down lol tbh both od them have quite generic music that they do not write. but that is just my opinion, they also have some nice songs. anywho, I love this song by solange!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to catch up with her music and listen to some

• September 19, 2013 at 3:48 am
    bobby jay says:

Honestly, solange in my opinion is more talented than beyonce. Bey has the bigger voice but solange’s falsetto range is to die for. Im not hating i just wish she got more shine. If adele came out with this song, it would be huge.

• September 19, 2013 at 4:09 am
    Back 2 J says:

I like the song, but ‘Losing You’ is still my favorite though.