Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Alicia Keys Joins ’12 Years A Slave’ Soundtrack / Locks In November 5th Release

alicia keys that grape juice she is diva Alicia Keys Joins 12 Years A Slave Soundtrack / Locks In November 5th Release

Feelin’ Me, Feelin’ U‘ singer Alicia Keys has lent her ever sought after voice to a new cause this year, joining the push for new movie ‘12 Years a Slave’ by appearing on its forthcoming soundtrack!

Full story below…

Boasting 16 tracks, the November 5th release will feature original recordings from all its contributing acts, including the Alabama Shakes, Hans Zimmer and the aforementioned Keys.

Executive produced by ‘Made To Love‘ hit maker John Legend, the soundtrack comes in aid of the Steve McQueen directed movie, which hits US big screens on November 1st and stars ‘True Romance‘ actor Brad Pitt and ‘Salt’ star Chiwetel Ejiofor.

On the venture, the recently married Legend beamed:

“’12 Years a Slave’ is such a stunningly powerful film. I was so moved when I saw it. I felt every minute of it and was so inspired to contribute to the music of the soundtrack. This album brings together some incredible artists from different places and different genres who have all been touched by the film. When artists are inspired by great art, it makes us want to create. This album is the result of that inspiration.”

Hitting shelves via Columbia Records, ‘Slave‘s soundtrack follows the release of Legend’s latest LP ‘Love in the Future‘, which peaked at #4 on the Billboard 200 and almost one year after the arrival of Keys‘ latest project ‘Girl on Fire‘.

Since its November 22nd release, the studio offering has sold 732,000 units in the US while surpassing sales global sales of 1.1 million units, helped in great part by its lead single of the same name and the Emeli Sande penned ‘Brand New Me‘!

Source.

• October 19, 2013 at 10:25 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

I will check it out by downloading it on mediafire

IM A FREE B*TCH Replied:

just like how you’ll be downloading Artpop right

cvncnerucv56569 Replied:

Welcome to———- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.0rg ——–The best and largest Interracial dating site for Black Men Dating White Women or White men Seeking Black Women online! Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join us everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.. If you are single , Try a try.
    xcbxcb

• October 19, 2013 at 10:31 am
    IM A FREE B*TCH says:

go alicia! :D

• October 19, 2013 at 12:21 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

True artist!
    Also Hans Zimmer is like the best composer of the last 10 years. Inception, The Dark Knight and many other soundtraks are unbelievable.

• October 19, 2013 at 2:16 pm
    Martin23 says:

Alicia Keys’ song from feature movie “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete is Better Me, Better You.

Alicia Keys is a BEST in the business. She is such an inspirational arts. I have seen this movie and plan to see 12 Years A Slave today.

• October 19, 2013 at 4:18 pm
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

I LOVEEEEE ALICIA!
    just a random comment PLEASE make another album soon! GOF was such a disappointment I need the old Alicia back pleaseeeee!!!!

• November 8, 2013 at 7:20 pm
    Alicia K Stan says:

As I am an Alicia Keys fan, I’ll be the first to admit she should et back to her roots. The Rock Wit U days, love her regardless because unlike singers today, she has genuine talent. I think today some people are confused as to what TRUE talent is

• January 26, 2014 at 8:18 pm
    Clash of clans triche illimité gemmes, says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and
    engaging, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the
    nail on the head. The problem is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating
    to this.