Omarion On B2K Reunion: “Not Totally Out of the Picture”

c676b293f009c17c28d5ee3c793b5a39 Omarion On B2K Reunion: Not Totally Out of the Picture

Before fans can get their hands on his 2014-due album ‘Love & Other Drugs’, R&B crooner Omarion, now known as ‘Maybach O’, is still heavy on the promo trail in support of the delivery of his latest EP ‘Care Package 2′.

A recent stop saw the ‘Entourage’ crooner drop by Billboard.com to discuss the EP, his forthcoming album, and interestingly, a B2K reunion.  Hard to believe, but the demise of the hitmaking, R&B boy-band is nearing its 10 year anniversary.

As such, with 2000s bands like NSYNC and Danity Kane traipsing down “reunion’s road” (to varying capacities), O was quizzed on the possibility of reuniting with former bandmates J-Boog and Lil’ Fizz.

His response below:

75b98bb72781aaa8316464962ad623ca Omarion On B2K Reunion: Not Totally Out of the Picture

Via Billboard:

Omarion on keeping in touch with former B2K bandmates [J-Boog & Lil' Fizz]:

“They always check up on me and congratulate me,” he says. “They fully support what I have going on which is great because when you’re a kid and majority of your life is on the road, you never fully understand how it affects the people around you. So, to look back on that and know I still have the support of those guys is an amazing feeling.”

On reuniting with all four members of B2K:

“I feel like those types of reunions are cliche. Most of the time, it’s because [groups] have to. It’s not totally out of the picture though. My fans know me from that. What I did with them will always be a part of me.”

• November 13, 2013 at 1:02 am
    GAGATHETRUTH says:

FLOP!

SIPS HENNESSY!

#ARTPOP SLAYING!

Iconic cici Replied:

Artpop is getting horrible reviews tho

• November 13, 2013 at 1:03 am
    Iconic cici says:

Girl but no ones checking for it sorry sis

• November 13, 2013 at 1:36 am
    jake.ubb says:

No shade but what would his former bandmates be calling him up to congratulate him for? He has one solo hit… if Usher, Chris Brown, Miguel can hardly sell what makes him think he stands a chance. So in his words, not mine, he “needs that cliche reunion”…

Twitter: jmurdoc2 for a follow-back!

• November 13, 2013 at 6:16 am
    Noon says:

flOpmarion

• November 13, 2013 at 6:23 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

Hahahaha! Who’s checking for this queen?? A reunion?? Lol! They could “reunite” at the unemployment line cause that’s the only place I see booking them…

• November 13, 2013 at 6:57 am
    ok says:

Oh my! Let it be out of the picture. The only song I know and remember is that ‘bump bump bump’ song, I think it’s called that?

• November 13, 2013 at 11:48 am
    Drea says:

Not like they were a vocally talented group or anything. They were simply eye candy for teenage girls ten years ago. They can keep that reunion tbh

• November 13, 2013 at 11:54 am
    TruthSpeaker says:

but…. what are they congratulating you on O?? a successful career of flopping in the charts after breaking up a hit boy band to stroke your ego? Congratulate you on successfully burying all of those molestation memories? um, yea… you & Nicole Scherzinger should get together cuz you both must live in the same universe of wtf.

• November 13, 2013 at 12:42 pm
    MIQ VERSE says:

Man! Omarion is a talented dancer and he has had some good songs throughout his solo career but his vocal abilities leave ALOT to be desired. I hate to say it but I don’t really think too many fans are getting excited about the next Omarion record. He can’t vocally compete with the majority of the current male R&B artists that are out now and his songs sound like pretty much everything else that is out there. Unless he and his team put together a plan to connect to the fans I don’t see his projects doing well.

• November 13, 2013 at 2:14 pm