Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: Beyonce Delivers Electrifying ‘Dance For You’ Performance (Live From Atlantic DVD)

beyonce tgj thatgrapejuice Watch: Beyonce Delivers Electrifying Dance For You Performance (Live From Atlantic DVD)

There are many reasons to be thankful for Beyonce, many of which are summed up in the diva’a new Live from Atlantic DVD.

The stage blazer’s show-stopping set is packaged in the retail edition of documentary Life Is But A Dream – which hit stores globally this week.

Already a festive must-have, King B re-affirms her title with a newly released performance from the concert.

Watch the 32-year-old sting with a titillating rendition of ‘Dance For You’ - a cut from 2011′s multi-Platinum ’4′ - after the jump…

• November 28, 2013 at 2:00 pm
    Iconic cici says:

Recycled, We’ve seen it all from her

carrolsxcb Replied:

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
    —————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.xcbxcb

• November 28, 2013 at 2:05 pm
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

Samantha was clearly bored.

• November 28, 2013 at 2:05 pm
    christinastherealtalent says:

My question is…what is Beyonce going to do when she’s ready to release her new album? Tours are meant to be to promote your new album. She should’ve made better music the first time then maybe her label wouldn’t had postponed it.

JD Replied:

She did a complete tour because she was pregnant and couldn’t do a complete tour for “4″ when it came out. This was her way of making up for it. When she drops a new album she’ll probably won’t tour until the end of 2014.

• November 28, 2013 at 2:06 pm
    sorry says:

i dunno why gotta laugh about this post. :p

• November 28, 2013 at 2:06 pm
    Who's lana??? says:

lana aint s*** neither is bey or rih

• November 28, 2013 at 2:08 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Erhmmmmm, slow news day?

Oh well, get them hits girl -______-

QueenOfTheNavy Replied:

Get them hits? Not you shading your own fave.

TeenageDreamer Replied:

Did you say hits? *Looks and points at Artpop.

• November 28, 2013 at 2:13 pm
    Mrs. Carter says:

I love Bey but this DVD was over-edited. Not only did she cut performances out but she edited existing ones to make them shorter. Why did she release this DVD if she knew that she wanted to save some of the similar performances for The Mrs Carter Show DVD?

• November 28, 2013 at 2:17 pm
    Mrs. Carter says:

Revel was still an awesome show. Your faves will never. They wouldn’t even dare. Revel literally slays everything your fave will do on stage. Bey is a true performer, that is a fact you can’t deny

TinaMinaj Replied:

Honest truth but many won’t accept the fact..

• November 28, 2013 at 2:19 pm
    Mrs. Carter says:

Don’t you wish Gaga would ‘get them hits’

• November 28, 2013 at 2:19 pm
    Lil Mo Stan and trey burkes husband (Kendricks d*** game wasnt on point) says:

*Reads title of post*
    “Let me get my life on thanksgiving really quick”
    *watches clip*
    …”Wait, but my wig is still in tact”
    *Leaves TGJ before vowing to ignore BoringYonce posts from now on*
    Sam, get it together. This wasn’t impressive in the least bit.

• November 28, 2013 at 2:21 pm
    miss ross the boss *icon* says:

mutha bey literally scalps the girls for dear life — and i love every minute of it. cici stans shouldnt be concerned with mutha when their back bending fave could never, ever, ever, ever, ever command a stage like beyonslay.

• November 28, 2013 at 2:28 pm
    Who's lana??? says:

@MsCarter oh the irony in that comment last i checked bey hasnt had a top 10 hit since 09 thanks to gaga

• November 28, 2013 at 2:33 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

A TROLLyonce stan coming for GaGa?? I have seen it all!!!

*looks at the BB100 and see’s Applause in the top 10*

but I can’t see a single TROLLyonce song in the whole top 100, I would also be mad if I was a H-I-V+ fagg

• November 28, 2013 at 2:38 pm
    miss ross the boss *icon* says:

not too much on bey baby. she has sixteen successful years under her belt atonly 32 years old. stefani is washed up after 5 years.

• November 28, 2013 at 2:52 pm
    I SHALL... PISS ON YOUR WEAVE (MADONNA STAN) says:

THE STRUGGLE!!!

This b**** has no artistic creativity at all…

#Recycled #Rehashed #Reductive

• November 28, 2013 at 2:57 pm
    Iconic Cici says:

Same s*** different day… were over Beyonce fake ass.

TinaMinaj Replied:

Yet you took the time to click her post and comment. The irony…

• November 28, 2013 at 3:00 pm
    TaylorSwiftIsMusic says:

ARTPOP? 260K debut… Lady Gaga fans should sit knowing how they fave flopped. Beyonce has never flopped like gaga did with this ERA! LMFAO.. Karma is a b!tch.. The Monsters deserve it though

If I was the monsters I would be quite. You can’t let basic Katy Perry make you look like a p**** @LadyGaga

• November 28, 2013 at 3:07 pm
    BeyRihStan says:

The Monster meltdowns…I live! Lol. Say what you want about Beyonce, but her career slays Gaga’s entire existence. Go check on Gaga’s crack pipe.

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

The irony of it all.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:07 pm
    RICHIE_RICH says:

Sam you’re really BORED I see. To the one’s saying gaga gave Beyonce her last hit, well guess what Beyonce don’t need hits AS WE ALL CAN SEE. Please tell me what artist current or older that was able to sell out a world without ANY new music. At the end of the Day Beyonce’ is just about on everyone’s mind. No shade to gaga, but she is fading only 5yrs into the game. Beyonce’ been here since 1997.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:09 pm
    Haters gon hate says:

Last time I checked beyonce is richer then all your favs!!
    Her live shows are top mark!!
    If she is recycled why has her tour
    grossed nearly 200 million in total?!
    Hasn’t had a hit since 2009? um do yaw homework
    yall stans be making facts up cause your favs ain’t got s***
    on bey.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:12 pm
    TaylorSwiftIsMusic says:

Lol 260K hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha

• November 28, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    Brazilian Beyonce!! says:

Beyonce has never debuted with 260K…. Beyonce doesn’t need awkward and weird fashion to sell her music.
    Beyonce doesn’t use twitter to force her Hives to buy her single.
    These Gaga f*** tried…

• November 28, 2013 at 3:18 pm
    Jana says:

Gaga can say she has top 5 hits in 2013 to bad bey can’t

• November 28, 2013 at 3:20 pm
    Jana says:

GaGa in 5 years has become a bigger star than Bey has become in 15 years Lmao

• November 28, 2013 at 3:21 pm
    Brazilian Beyonce!! says:

Missed yall

Ignore these stans. They faves 15 min is finished

• November 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm
    Jana says:

Gaga is more of an Icon then Beyonce and Rihanna combined bitches.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm
    Brazilian Beyonce!! says:

How many grammys does gaga have?
    How many US no 1 does she have?
    My fave has never debuted with 260K :)

• November 28, 2013 at 3:25 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 25) says:

Not a Tranny stan coming for charts and sales when Chartflop is plummeting down every chart worldwide. Doesn’t it know it’s already out of the top 10 in most countries already.
    Australia 2-8
    Czech Republic 3-23
    Finland 3-14
    France 3-24
    Germany 3-16
    Ireland 2-8
    Netherlands 2-29
    New Zealand 2-12
    UK 1-9
    US 1-9

• November 28, 2013 at 3:26 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

At least GaGa isn’t afraid to release music for her monsters. TROLLyonce probably hates the H-I-V+ faggs as much as the rest of the world hates them, that’s why she pays the poor faggs dust, and when she’s in a good mood she will give them a 10 second snippet

Kiiiiiiiiii to the power of 999999

AINT THAT THE REASON THE H-I-V+ FAGGS IS REALLY MAD DOE??? I KNOW I WOULD BE :D :D :D :D

• November 28, 2013 at 3:26 pm
    Brazilian Beyonce!! says:

Beyonce>Rihanna>Lady Gaga

I like gaga more than Rih but you’re trying b**** and I will read you…

• November 28, 2013 at 3:29 pm
    Brazilian Beyonce!! says:

Isn’t Lady Gaga the biggest pop star why is fading in BB200 …
    Thanks to her fans

• November 28, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

DEAD at how obsessed the canadian tranny is with the South African King of TGJ…

He is probably on his last credit at the public library computers, so he thought why not waste it on the South African king.

Hate to tell him, but its not gonna happen, not today.. The tranny can start s*** with someone else today.

Why doesn’t he try it with @TROLLbird? SCARED OF GETTING DRAGGED AGAIN??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUNK AZZ TRANNY

• November 28, 2013 at 3:35 pm
    Brazilian Beyonce!! says:

Its Not the Hives fault that Gaga is performing badly on charts sweety :(

• November 28, 2013 at 3:37 pm
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

To the annoying lady gaga fan,don’t try it today. I love gaga,but I can see most of the hive(me included) dragging you and gaga today if you don’t stop trolling.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

LOL at the H-I-V+ faggs trying it with me, they BEEEEEN begging for my attention since I logged onto TGJ…

MY IMPACT on TGJ is real, everybody wants a piece of the South African King… I must give my stans a name though. TROLLyonce wishes she had stans who were obsessed with her like my stans are with me

YASSSSSSSSSS

• November 28, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    Jana says:

Beyonce fans yall put no fear in nobodys hearts yall a bunch of weak bitches who need a group behind them to be big and bad.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:44 pm
    Jana says:

Rosie didn’t you and all your other lana accounts get dragged by the c squad already today? i suggest you relax dumb hoe.

cake like lady gaga Replied:

YASSSSSSSSSS

DRAG HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 28, 2013 at 3:47 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

The South African Ape f** still couldn’t explain why he tried to come for my first world country when his has a lower per capita income than Brazil? And he likes bragging about living in the most developed country in Africa? That’s nothing to brag about, honey. Everyone worldwide knows that Africa is the poorest continent, and even while SA is the most developed country there, it’s still poorer than at least 90% of Europe + North America. Kii.
    Probably why it couldn’t afford to buy Chartflop or pay for it’s STD screening.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:48 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

@Jana I wasn’t even online untile right after this Beyoncé post was posted.
    I have a life, unlike the majority of the forum homosexuals on this website.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:50 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

DEAD at Brazil being richer than Canada though. How does it feel know that a third world country is richer than your supposed “developed” country???

Yeah, I can see why the canadian tranny is mad

• November 28, 2013 at 3:56 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

@Fake Like Tranny Flopga Me and like three other posters clicked you last night. Brazil has a population almost 7 times higher than Canada, of course it will produce more goods and more services.
    Doesn’t change the fact that 30% of its population still lives in abject poverty. South Africa’s poverty rate is even higher. Do NOT let me being up some of these receipts on the standard of living in your filthy Johannesburg slum.

• November 28, 2013 at 3:56 pm
    Brazilian Beyonce!! says:

Read them Rosie!!

I hear that Celine Dion is outselling Lady Gaga in SA so take a sit.

One second katy is a flop than suddenly the flop is ME!!
    #APPLESAUCE

• November 28, 2013 at 4:02 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

@Brazillian Beyoncé Legend Celine is outselling Tranny everywhere.
    I remember the Little Cutters tried to brag about Chartflop going platinum first week and selling 80K here in Canada, then Soundscan clocked them. It debuted at #3 with 25K and was blocked by Legend and Eminem. It only shipped 80K.

• November 28, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Doesn’t change the fact that Brazil has a bigger economy than your canada..

And not at you talking about poverty when @TROLLbird clocked your stale tea about you living in Ontario, the poorest province in Canada where growth dropped by 70% in the last financial year. I would also be mad if I was studying to be unemployed like you are doing, tranny

• November 28, 2013 at 4:14 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Shouldn’t it be the other way round? Why is the brazilian cheer leading for a canadian tranny when Brazil GDP > Canada GDP?? LOL at the brazilian sucking up to the tranny.. HAHAHAHA punk azz bi!tch!!

The brazilian even allowed the canadian tranny to drag his country like that, saying his people live in poverty, yet he still bows down to the tranny?? WHAT KIND OF PUNK??????? Kiiiiiiiiiii :D :D :D :D :D

Kiiiiiii kiiiiiiii kiiiiiiii I CANNOT :D :D :D

PUNK :D :D :D

• November 28, 2013 at 4:15 pm
    Jana says:

Rosie save your f****** excuses. your a lame ass d*** b****.

• November 28, 2013 at 4:19 pm
    christinastherealtalent says:

Some people are acting like 4 never happened and that every single released from that album flopped and even trying to use her surrogate pregnancy for free publicity and as a sales boost backfired!

• November 28, 2013 at 4:23 pm
    beyonce stole aaliyah whole image says:

The biggest flop is beyonce…. 4 only did good numbers cause Columbia bought 150k+ copies lmao

• November 28, 2013 at 4:25 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

Flop Like Tranny Gaga obviously has never taken an Economics class.
    Canada GDP: $1.839 trillion
    South Africa GDP: $390 billion
    Canada unemployment: 6.9%
    South Africa unemployment: 25%
    Population of Canada below national poverty level: 8%
    Population of South Africa below national poverty level: 31% (Not to mention their poverty line is lower than Canada’s. Kii.)
    Canada: world’s 11th largest economy, member of G8 economic group, one of world’s wealthiest nations, some of the lowest inequality levels in the world
    South Africa: world’s 29th largest economy, unofficial estimates actually put the unemployment rate as high as 40%, quarter of its population lives on less than US $1.25 a day
    And it tries to come for Canada’s economy. IT is officially dismissed.

• November 28, 2013 at 4:26 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

@Jana This 6th grade ass excuse, is that really all you can come up with? Care to explain why Cierror’s album still hasn’t sold 150K?

• November 28, 2013 at 4:28 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Yet Brazil, which is a third world country, has a bigger economy than Canada..

Kiiiiiii :D :D :D

I can see why ya mad :D :D

• November 28, 2013 at 4:31 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

It just went 11:30pm in SA, I would love to stay and school the canadian tranny, but my beauty sleep is calling me. Unlike Lana, I don’t need botox, I’m naturally good looking! Bye

• November 28, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

Yes f**. Keep bandwagoning for Brazil when 1/3s of your country makes less than the price of a discounted Chartflop CD monthly.

• November 28, 2013 at 4:34 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

I see the ape has to go fetch water again at the crack of dawn.
    Thankfully in Toronto we have a great water system that properly serves the entire metro area.

• November 28, 2013 at 4:34 pm
    QueenAdeleRules says:

Lmao @ 4closure being multiplatinum.
    Samantha, you tried it…

• November 28, 2013 at 5:57 pm
    MC!!!!! says:

Yall know this is the Mrs Carter tout right? she edited stuff out because she don’t want Yall to see how much shot she recycled from the venue

• November 28, 2013 at 5:58 pm
    FAF says:

Lol @ Rosie calling ppl f** when she cried over me callin her a d*** yesterday

• November 28, 2013 at 6:05 pm
    body rock bey says:

Gaga 54k
    Ciara 57k
    shhhh

• November 28, 2013 at 6:08 pm
    Rosie (TROPICO - December 5) says:

LOL @ F.A.G.’s fave’s album flopping harder than Electra Heart.

• November 28, 2013 at 7:34 pm
    Marcel says:

Bey is flawless as usual…

If you like this song check out “Dare” by new artist Marcel

• November 28, 2013 at 9:08 pm
    Unbiased says:

I love Christina Aguilera, but her fans should not be trying to come for Beyonce. “4″ garnered a grammy, 3 platinum selling singles, 150-200 million world tour etc. Does anyone remember “Bionic” or “Lotus”? Yeah..me neither.

• November 28, 2013 at 9:51 pm
    h2o says:

You mean the only performance we have of “Dance For G.0.D.” turns out to be 0.0% live ?

Beyst please STOP.

• November 28, 2013 at 10:03 pm
    GAGARULES says:

LOL RECYCLED MESS.

TinaMinaj Replied:

How exactly is this recycled?? You people say some of the dumbest things..

• November 29, 2013 at 7:46 am
    Lolz says:

Slay. 99% these people posting favs could still neva.

• November 29, 2013 at 12:42 pm
    fatusankoh says:

You go bey I order my DVD it came yesterday me and my family watching after our thanksgiving dinner the whole family love it we are Thant ful to god and bey for being so good thanks Sam for posting long live queen bey hatters have noting on you

• November 29, 2013 at 4:37 pm
    Stop the drama Start the music says:

Excuse me? Gaga has 5 Grammys in 5 years. That’s quite an accomplishment. Don’t acts like Gaga doesn’t deserve her props. Dumbass stanwars…smh

• November 29, 2013 at 4:42 pm
    TinaMinaj says:

Same old s*** just a different day indeed. Beyonce is always serving great performances and haters will continue to hate when their faves can’t do half as good *shrugs*