Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: Katy Perry Illuminates ‘X Factor Australia’ With ‘Unconditionally’

katy perry 123 e1383334717237 Watch: Katy Perry Illuminates X Factor Australia With Unconditionally

One night after Brit Pop sensations One Direction stormed the show, Katy Perry showed up and showed out on ‘X Factor Australia’, performing not one…but two songs from her new album ‘Prism‘ while there!

How awesome was she?

Well, if one’s willing to overlook her use of  well produced pre-recorded vocal, the performances made for seriously fun viewing, leaving very little room for criticism and lighting up the series’ stage in ways only she knows how to!

Give ‘Unconditionally’ a spin below…

#NowPlaying: ‘Beyonce Live At the 46th Annual Grammy Awards’

• November 1, 2013 at 2:25 pm
    TRUTH says:

MESS. Yall hate on Gaga but at least, she can perform decently. I’d rather have a crazy mess talented singer than a generic autotuned mediocre pre-recorded pop singer. Prism only sold 300 k too. SO When ARTPOP comes out, and it sells more. DO NOT CALL ANYBODY A FLOP, Cuz your ass should know who the real flop is after this. Singles b**** < Album Queen

The Edge of Ciara's Swege Pipe Replied:

3.3 million sales for Roar in the USA. Sit your ass on the bowl and pop out your Mother Monster from your stinky ass and don’t forget to flush it.

KINGREEKO Replied:

Roar only sold 1 mil. You sit b****, which Katy Perry’s label mostly bought and sold to radio. Learn the industry

• November 1, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    Janelle54 says:

Yeah …NEXT. this s*** was boring and self-contrived. Katy tries but she’s too common and doesnt do anything different. Kinda bored and tired. Did anybody actually buy Prism? I didnt….

• November 1, 2013 at 2:27 pm
    KINGREEKO says:

PRISM FLOPPPEDDD!!!!!!!!! NOW SHE STILL TRYING. AT LEAST GAGA IS BEING TALKED ABOUT and HAS PROMO. Aint nobody checking for Katy Perry but John Mayer wasted ass.

• November 1, 2013 at 2:29 pm
    TaylorWins says:

Gaga is only going to sell 345k lol.

KINGREEKO Replied:

Wait until the album comes out first. PRISM came out already and flopped horribly. and that 345,00 is based on PRE-SALES alone. Check Itunes, reviews for ARTPOP is more than PRISM, and the s***’s not even released yet. I understand alot of black people dont listen to electronic or white pop music, but Gaga is already slaying the b**** despite the hate.

Rosie Replied:

LMAO not you bringing race into the equation. That’s like saying white people don’t listen to rap when we’re the main reason shitty rappers like Lil Wayne and (present day) Eminem open huge.
    And HDD is predicting 375K. They predicted 400K+ for PRISM based on pre-orders too. And iTunes reviews mean absolutely f****** nothing; I mean come on, you could’ve said Amazon. You tried.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

In that case still better than any other pop girl, and considering the extreme hate she´s been getting for months that would be amazing.

Lana Del Slay Replied:

NO! Looool omg. 345 after all that promo.

• November 1, 2013 at 2:33 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Seriously, why is such a big amount of promo and push wasted in artists like this? One of the biggest reasons why music industry is on life-support. Struggling to sing, basic song, boring performer… she has nothing to offer.
    *plays “Dirty Diana” by Michael Jackson to pay homage to Linda Perry´s wise words*

LADY GODGA Replied:

GIRL PREACCHHHH

• November 1, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - 03.12.13) says:

Katy may not be the best performer but she’s an accomplished artist trying out new things.

It can be very easy for Katy to grab the guitar and sing a song she wrote and produced but instead she tries to add choreography and energy.

I commend Katy for trying out new things, she isn’t pretentious and lets the music do the talking.

Toasting to another successful era Katy, do you and you do it well. I love PRISM.

*Sips wine*

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Katy Perry tries new things????????????????? LOLOLOL Seriously you need a reality check or an appointment with your doctor.

Loyalty Replied:

Its not about not being afraid. They just opted for something more commercial and easily markatable.

• November 1, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

Legendary Lovers will slay everything! it can be her umbrella …it has a unique catchy pop perfection freshness to it !

• November 1, 2013 at 2:54 pm
    KatyKadet says:

Not AP about to sell less than PF first week.

TurntUp4Cici Replied:

Lol.

• November 1, 2013 at 2:56 pm
    The Edge of Ciara's Swege Pipe says:

At least she bring something new unlike the fArtpoop s*** and it stinks all over the world.

• November 1, 2013 at 3:29 pm
    Rosie says:

But wait, where does Tranny’s 345K prediction come from, Billboard? Hits Daily Double is predicting 375K. Either way b**** really fell off. Kii.
    On topic, this wasn’t Katy’s best performance.

• November 1, 2013 at 4:14 pm
    La Perra says:

She always sounds off key… But I enjoy her albums tho. Not memorable but are enjoyable.

• November 1, 2013 at 4:47 pm
    Molly says:

Horrible.

• November 1, 2013 at 5:41 pm
    Career Ender says:

Katy prism>Beyawnces life

• November 1, 2013 at 5:56 pm
    BeyIsKing says:

Perry can’t perform to save her life

• November 1, 2013 at 5:57 pm
    SCHEISSETHRONED(GrapeJuiceSUCKS) says:

I HATE to go here but who tf is @ROSIE to talk sales?

b**** just worry about ‘Flopico’ the “Movie” Flopa Del Stank releases.. or keeps you (her only fan) sitting on the edge of your seat (which your bound up on by your DAD)

b**** worry about your FAV and keep mine out of your filthy c** guzzled mouth!

Anyways…

MESS MESS MESS like ALWAYS! And all yall bitches STOP and I mean STOP worrying about Gaga’s sales when ALL of yall faves (Rihanna, Katy, Miley) flopped with ALL their latest Album releases with not even reaching 300K. SO STOP

I REPEAT… STOP YALL FAGGOTS REALLY NED TO GET A JOB OR APPLY TO THE NEAREST UNIVERSITY YOUR a*** INFESTED ASS CAN SUCK YOUR WAY INTO.

*WIPES OFF GARMENTS* *ADJUSTS CROWN*

*WALKS BACK INSIDE CASTLE*

Rosie Replied:

Yawn at this boring ass drag. f** I thought I ran you off TGJ a long time ago when I dragged you to hell and back on that one Katy post?
    Lana said a while ago that the reason TROPICO hasn’t came out yet was because they’re getting permission from Walt Whitman’s estate to use some of his poems in the film, but since your ass can’t Google I don’t expect you to know much. And kii @ you trying to come back with an incest joke since we all know your broke ass prostitutes in an inner-city alleyway to afford the s*** you were trying to brag to me about on Twitter (mess, I got you so pressed that you had to respond to me, a regular internet commenter, on your personal Twitter account).
    Well since you spent all your prostitute money on stupid s*** (which is already outdated as of last week) I guess you can’t afford to keep Tranny from flopping. Penus and Do What U Want plummeting off the iTunes top ten each after less than a week, Lana’s major label debut getting ready to outsell BTW worldwide with less than 1/100ths of the promo, and ChartFlop is already predicted to sell less than 65% of BTW’s first week. Welp.

SCHEISSETHRONED(GrapeJuiceSUCKS) Replied:

@ROSIE You got it! After all the begging and pleading I finally gave you some attention! =) But b**** what i WONT let you do is use my lines! YOu verbatim stole my entire saying with your first sentence! b**** if you’re gonna come for me be original! Oh and b**** your claim to fame was running me off TGJ? You really are lamer than I thought. And GIRL BYE with that Whitman b*******! Why cant that w**** come up with her own poetry? GIRL BYE!

Oh and b**** YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY WALLET b****! I have the 5S iPhone now and I bought the iPad Air today so b**** bye! And that wasn’t a personal account it was a fan twitter account you dumb b****!

IDC how ‘popular’ you think you are on this site I will ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN YOU! You will never spark the controversy I have on this site. You will never be half the human being I am! I am a pure LEGEND on this site! I am GOD on this site! I have delivered people from EVIL! I have made the blind see and fed the homeless on this WEBSITE b****! Im EVERYTHING you’re NOTHING! b****

Rosie Replied:

More receipts using your daddy’s iPhone? Just admit I dragged you and leave. I’m literally the only person who give you the time of day since I snatched your wig, burned it, and threw the ashes into the ocean in that post. Not even you parents care for you anymore looking at how they neglected you since they realized your t-cell count was dwindling.
    And even if Lana can’t use Whitman’s poetry, her work will be and already is better than any of the nonsensical mess we’ve hear from ChartFlop so far. The scathing reviews for Penus agree.
    Can’t wait to see you embarrass yourself again on twitter (where I didn’t even give you the time of day, illiterate f**) again!
    And b**** stop lying. Your parents can get you a $700 tablet but couldn’t afford to give you enough iTunes credit to buy Tranny’s flop singles on iTunes. Bye.

Beywhoyawanna Replied:

Rosie you ruthless!!LMAO Drag this c***!!