Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Katy Perry’s ‘Prism’ Enjoys 237% Sales Rise

lady gaga katy perry she is diva that grape juice  Katy Perrys Prism Enjoys 237% Sales Rise

With ‘Roar’ now on course to dominate Billboard‘s ‘Year End Charts‘ in the coming weeks, Katy Perry has witnessed its supporting album ‘Prism’ enjoy a 237% sales increase in the last week!

Why she and Lady GaGa have cause to celebrate tonight?

Details below…

Benefiting from the last week’s Holiday season induced discounts, Perry‘s ‘Prism‘ shifted a 133,081 units in the last week, marking a 237% sales increase from the week before and rocketing to #5.

Meanwhile, helped in part by her stellar set at the 2013 ‘American Music Awards’, GaGa’s ‘ARTPOP’ moved 115,469 copies in the same period, enjoy a 130% rise in sales. This, securing it the #7 on this week’s Billboard 200 tally!

The continued interest in both releases comes GaGa’s smash hit single ‘Do What U Want’ shows no signs of slipping on the UK charts, perched at #10 on iTunes one month after its November release!

• December 4, 2013 at 2:32 pm
    Molly says:

YAAAAAAS KATY SLAAAAY!!!! GAGA STILL STRUGGLING BEHIND YOU LMAO.

• December 4, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Lolz says:

Looool shade @ you making this about Katy after that Gaga troll begged you to make a post LOLOLOL! I love TGJ shady ways. Congrats KATY ;)

• December 4, 2013 at 2:35 pm
    Lolz says:

I love that picture too, its so shady

• December 4, 2013 at 2:37 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

What I don´t understand is why some basic stans are always shading others for their albums being discounted at times or for having big budgets for their promo machine (Lady Gaga is usually the victim of these stans) while their faves get discounts and have similar promo campaigns (I´m thinking about Katy or Rihanna of course), not to mention the constant radio support for years. Why the hell do they really think the other artists are gimmicks and frauds but their faves (usually very talentless btw) are not when everybody does the same??? LOL

Common Sense Replied:

Because the stans of lesser artists (like Katy and Rihanna) don’t constantly boast about their fave being the 2nd coming of Christ. They don’t boast about how talented their favorite is and how amazing she is compared to others.

Gaga is just as basic as the other girls. Sure she’s more talented, but she releases music that is just as generic as all of them. So that’s why she gets targeted more than others.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

You said it yourself. She is more talented. That instantly makes her less basic than the other young girls. Sorry. I´m sure you are aware of your personal hate when it comes to Gaga right?

• December 4, 2013 at 2:39 pm
    Molly says:

Lmao how Katy outselling GaGa and Katy album been out for 6 weeks and Gagas only 3

• December 4, 2013 at 2:42 pm
    Love Life says:

What happened to Gaga the ‘album seller’ ?

• December 4, 2013 at 2:44 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - OUT NOW) says:

First of all, YYYYYAAAASSSSS at that shady ass pic….yassssss read the tranny.

Secondly, StrugglePop had a bigger discount during the BF weekend and had another discount before and still PRISM sold more copies, I can’t.

Dead at the album of the millennium being the struggle of the millennium, and after Interscope spent $25 million on promo.

In my city, there are buses with Artpop banners all over and still the album FLOPPED, I CAN’T.

• December 4, 2013 at 2:47 pm
    Super Cisus says:

Hehehe johnvidal is pissed honey he was the main one calling gaga a album seller and Katy a basic singles artist lolololol enjoy those Xmas sales while they last gaga. Katy wins and the little morons can’t take lmao. I aint even a Katy stan but she is slaying Gaga. Applause hasn’t even sold 2 million but roar is at 3.9 lmao.

• December 4, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - OUT NOW) says:

The singles artist opened with higher first week sales than the album artist who had a $25 million promo budget, a discount, and hype machine.

The singles artist has sold more copies local and international than the album artist.

The singles artist will most likely sell out more dates than the album artist, I can’t.

• December 4, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    Flop Like Lady Gaga says:

Gaga who ? :D

• December 4, 2013 at 2:50 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - OUT NOW) says:

@Super Cisus, I know right.

DEAD at his Gaga is an album artist delusion when the singles artist has sold more albums.

Not the albums artist having a second week drop of 82%, worst than the Singles artist….I can’t.

• December 4, 2013 at 2:52 pm
    Queen barb says:

Honey Katy has been slaying gaga all era.. I can the Prism era lasting for 2 and a half years while i dont see the artpop era lasting for more than a year.

Queen barb Replied:

see**

• December 4, 2013 at 2:53 pm
    tits mcgee says:

congrats to katy and gaga for the great rise in sales! Death @ that photo of them!

• December 4, 2013 at 2:53 pm
    Queen barb says:

And i cant believe she lied about artpop worldwide sales last week. mess

• December 4, 2013 at 3:01 pm
    Flop Like Lady Gaga says:

Gaga ARTrave tour dates havent sold out yet….

• December 4, 2013 at 3:05 pm
    put your EBT card away, and pull that STAn card out hoe! says:

LOL @ that pick! PRism is a million times better than that SHitPOp that tranny released!

• December 4, 2013 at 3:05 pm
    roxy says:

DO YOU HAVE A LIFE? OUTSIDE THIS BLOG U CONSTANTLY ON HERE SPEWING s***

• December 4, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    Charty Perry says:

Not to mention Artflop was discounted for $5.99 the day of it’s release. Has Artflop been sold at a regular price ever since its release?

• December 4, 2013 at 3:09 pm
    Faith evans--dutchess of r&b says:

See Uga this is what happens whe you’re a pretentious dweeb. Katy isn’t my cup of tea, but she’s letting the music speak for itself this era.

• December 4, 2013 at 3:09 pm
    Mark111 says:

Lady Gaga sells more albums than Katy cause she’s a bigger artist and an album seller, while Katy is just a singles artist… is what the monsters were saying weeks ago. Where they go? They must’ve all died cause non of them bought ArtPoop and the only stan is left is @JOHNVIDAL, trying so hard to bring up other singers names that had #1′s singles when their album dropped. Poor dat.

• December 4, 2013 at 3:11 pm
    put your EBT card away, and pull that STAn card out hoe! says:

Honey gaga will be giving herself an early Christmas gift of stockings filled of ARTPOP, because who else buying them? That Manhorse will be selling it at discount lower than free. Smh how embarrassing is this to be a monster this era? Better yet who the f*** is a monster? I bet monsters fan base is less than 260k in the states. Don’t ask me how i guessed that figure

• December 4, 2013 at 3:11 pm
    Queen Mother says:

I can feel the shade from here lmao, Slay a bit Katy!

• December 4, 2013 at 3:13 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - OUT NOW) says:

That’s a good question, has Artpop been sold at regular price since release?

All I’m seeing are discounts everywhere.

• December 4, 2013 at 3:13 pm
    Queen Mother says:

love your name @FAITH EVANS–DUTCHESS OF R&B

• December 4, 2013 at 3:15 pm
    Citi says:

Artpop was selling for 3.99 and Prism sold for 5.99 at a lot of retailers for black Friday. Go figure. It’s like giving it out for free.

• December 4, 2013 at 3:18 pm
    Faith evans--dutchess of r&b says:

Thank you honey :-D I love me some Faye

• December 4, 2013 at 3:19 pm
    jamie says:

Poor Gaga, Katy really took ya spot sis Lmao.

• December 4, 2013 at 3:19 pm
    put your EBT card away, and pull that STAn card out hoe! says:

Gaga album has yet to go gold through illegal downloads. I heard websites who sell piracy are having a hard time shifting artpoop too. Smh sad!

• December 4, 2013 at 3:21 pm
    put your EBT card away, and pull that STAn card out hoe! says:

* shipping

• December 4, 2013 at 3:22 pm
    KingB_lover says:

Congrats to Katy keep slaying boo
    And I don’t kno the other man sorry I meant “girl”
    But congrats I guess . I’m not sorry .
    #strugleisreal
    #artflop

• December 4, 2013 at 3:23 pm
    Frenchkyss says:

Lol the monsters disappeared faster than the Csquad when Ciara flopped

• December 4, 2013 at 3:25 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - OUT NOW) says:

We need a search party for the monsters, they are MIA

Frenchkyss Replied:

They were the first ones in Katy’s post when her numbers came out, now they’re AWOL. Kiiiii

• December 4, 2013 at 3:33 pm
    GaGa (Fading The fading pop star) says:

I know GaGa is pissed that shes getting slayed by Katy, Gaga been hyping up artpop for over a year and really no one cares this album will struggle to sell a million in America.

• December 4, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    Bey Is Grown says:

I don’t hate on anyone except rihshit but gaga’s album is insane,best pop album of 2013

• December 4, 2013 at 3:54 pm
    Taylor Swift says:

Gaga had the best album…
    She’s clever she’s going to figure out what to do to increase sales

• December 4, 2013 at 3:58 pm
    Riley says:

Feel bad for Steve Germanotta.

• December 4, 2013 at 4:01 pm
    Antonio says:

PRISM has sold 1.3 million in 6 wks and ARTPOP has sold a solid 1 million in 3 wks. I’m sure by year’s end, PRISM will be close to 2 million and ARTPOP will be around 1.5 million… and I do find it funny that ARTPOP is constantly being discounted but Katy is still outselling her. Yeah, Katy will still be pushing PRISM around the Grammys in 2015 while Gaga will be done with ARTPOP by the summer. My overall predictions:
    PRISM 2.2 mil US/6.5 mil WW
    ARTPOP 1.5 mil US/4 mil WW
    Bangerz 900k/2.5 mil WW
    Britney Jean 400k US/1 mil WW
    Ciara n/a – unless she and Epic… chile nevermind
    Unapologetic 1.2 mil US/ 3.75 mil WW
    Mariah’s 12th album – TBD
    Beyoncé’s 5th album – 1.5 mil US/4 mil WW

• December 4, 2013 at 4:02 pm
    Marcel says:

Wow those numbers are great for both of them…

Check out “Dare” by new artist Marcel

• December 4, 2013 at 4:04 pm
    Natalie Nunn says:

GaGa career been over doe

• December 4, 2013 at 4:04 pm
    Lydia says:

Haha that picture is everything. I never really checked for Katy like that but Im glad she put pretentious Gaga in her place.

• December 4, 2013 at 4:13 pm
    PRISM says:

PRISM: 2M US 5M WW
    ARTPOP: 1M US 3M WW
    BANGERZ: 1M US 2.5M WW
    LOVE ME BACK TO LIFE: 300K US 1M WW
    CIARA: 130K US 185K WW
    BRITNEY JEAN : 350K US 700K WW
    TAMAR: 500K US 750K WW

• December 4, 2013 at 4:21 pm
    KingB_lover says:

Lady Gags a lot knew this was comming and so did inter scope after
    Being force to cancel a tour to low ticket sales they knew she
    Was fading away . Hip surgery? My ass.
    So she left out telephone 2.0 out because she knew that would be
    Her plan B despite her being a flop she will come out with a art pop 2.0
    And have beyonce be in it and somehow safe her pathetic ass.
    They always have a plan B I just hope it doesn’t back fire on her dumb
    Overhyping ass.

• December 4, 2013 at 4:36 pm
    Touché says:

*Looks at Pic* Samantha you shady b**** lol. I bet it makes your day when everyone bashes Gaga.

• December 4, 2013 at 5:01 pm
    nAVY nICK says:

who cares about sales tho? I am saying ,bring on the LIVE showing, GAGA SLAYS KATY LIVE-that is what makes an artist….F the rest! I like Katy, BUT LIVE, she is just OK….BEYONCE, LADY GAGA, AND CIARA WILL GIVE U A SHOW HONEY!!!!

MusicStan Replied:

you are 100% right Beyonce, Ciara, Lady Gaga, Janet, and Madonna are True Artist that let their talent speak for theirselves and will have Longevity in the Music Industry.. every talented artists goes to that slow period in their career all the great has from James to Madonna.. but when it comes to commanding a stage they can def do that…. Stans look at numbers and think that what the music industry is all about.. Yes number plays a part of the deal but let’s remember why they got the deal in the first place??? Talent… Real Music Stans ( like myself don’t care for the number parts of the game we care for the talent that is why talented artist like Beyonce, Ciara, JANET, Madonna, Britney and etc have that fans that they have… Cause a true fan will be there from the bottom up… not when you on top and then when you hit rock bottom call you a flop or whatever… These young stans need to know that their fave isn’t always going to be at the top all the time… So be prepare… Yes I’m a Bey, Ciara, JANET, AALIYAH FAN AND I like some of the new talent out there but with me I’M LOOK FOR MORE TALENT AND TRUE ENTERTAINERS THAN GIMMICKS….

• December 5, 2013 at 3:07 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Omg lol these basic people were so used to not only the likes of Gaga being better than their faves but also murdering them commercially, that now that they are on a similar level (I fail to realize how Katy Perry is selling especially better, and this is her best moment…)they finally appeared, became bandwagoners and took over this blog. Fine then. But remember the sane people who still think talent wins (and that´s not Katy Perry lol) exist out of this blog, just that they stopped coming cos Sam attracted all of you basic kids.
    Why do you have to mention me? lol Most of you did in this post. Do I say crazy or hurtful things? NO. Am I a troll like @lovebird lol? NO. You are all as basic as it gets. But don´t worry, unlike you, I won´t change my mind just cos right now it´s cool to like a different artist. Hell I didn´t even do that when I was a little kid.
    Now let me check that Xmas post with queen Mariah Carey.

• December 5, 2013 at 3:54 am