New Video: Miley Cyrus – ‘Adore You (Teaser)’

shares
miley cyrus that grape juice she is diva 21 New Video: Miley Cyrus   Adore You (Teaser)

Miley Cyrus takes to Instagram to tease her brand new video for the single ‘Adore You’ today, perhaps hoping to push the ‘slow burning’ sales of new album ‘Bangerz.’

Set for release on December 26th, the clip’s teaser has already generated 225,979 ‘Likes’ since its unveiling an hour ago, and – if it goes to fare just as well as ‘Wrecking Ball‘- may prove troublesome for Beyonce’s budding smash ‘Drunk In Love.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (142)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (92)

• Mark111

Mark111 (73)

1. December 20, 2013 at 4:26 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (NEW & IMPROVED) says:

Not here for it…

2. December 20, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    lovebird - Shade Gala WT, your fav is not safe (20TH - 23RD) says:

FLOP

Why is she even still trying? Doesn’t she know Legendtoya and Amanda Bynes will be releasing soon?

This STD spreading s*** needs to have several.

3. December 20, 2013 at 4:36 pm
    The Boy Toy says:

AY is a nice song, but she needs to released “FU” or “Get Right”. “FU” has already debuted on the hot100….

4. December 20, 2013 at 4:49 pm
    FAF says:

ugh so now we’re gonna see her barely post-pubescent n****** through her bra? now she’s gonna give leaked s** tape teas for a music video? And this song is so romantic, I’m not here for trashing up this visual … *covers eyes*

5. December 20, 2013 at 4:56 pm
    Check Your Lipstick Before You Come & Talk To Me says:

Whatever it is, you know it won’t be boring. There will be some interesting/shocking factor of this video. Love or hate her people must admit they have rolled out the Bangerz campaign flawlessly, not a day goes by that people aren’t talking about her.

6. December 20, 2013 at 5:10 pm
    Hivy says:

@boy toy

No she should have release “Drive” easily her best song on the whole album although it reminds me of Rih so much. That’s just me though. Drive is a better choice.

7. December 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm
    KangBey says:

Beyonce is about to “lights out” all these b******….once she gets the promo into gear and start performing…she good. Her performances are always her sword of death…yas…kii

8. December 20, 2013 at 5:34 pm
    i do what i want says:

who adores her? :lol:

9. December 20, 2013 at 7:13 pm
    Roman Minaj says:

GO MILEY BOO! DO YOU! THAT’S WHY YOUR WINNING! I love this song and you.

10. December 20, 2013 at 9:02 pm
    rih keeps winning - catch up heuax says:

oh? I THOUGHT MILEY wAS GONNA, end Rh’s career? I though she was the new bad gal? I thought since she came on the scene, Rihw as floppin?

I called it: I said she will FLOP when the buzz wears off. just liek BEY, she uses shock value. I always call it . I will call it again: BEYNCE will 20 3 million TOPS; 80% usa sales ; local b****!

11. December 20, 2013 at 9:15 pm
    MusicMatters101 says:

Yeah and “Adore You,” has peaked at #42 on the Hot 100 already! This was the biggest song from first week sales!

12. December 20, 2013 at 10:15 pm