ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Mariah Carey Announces “All I Want For Valentine’s Day” Contest / Winner To Get Private Concert In Singer’s Home

7ffe490f01ead0eff09d92614214ff95 Mariah Carey Announces All I Want For Valentines Day Contest / Winner To Get Private Concert In Singers Home

Lambs found themselves whipped to frenzy Friday when their leader Mariah Carey unveiled news of a “special announcement” due today. Yes, many immediately assumed the diva would be lifting the lid on her newest single (which she revealed last December would debut on Valentine’s Day 2014), while others hoped for a glimpse of album artwork, news of collaborators, etc.

However, they were in for quite the shock when Carey took to Instagram to share what the announcement really was.  After sharing a few cryptic messages aboard her Twitter timeline, the ‘Breakdown‘ beauty finally broke her silence moments ago.

Tuck in below for details:

Mariah uploaded the pic with the caption:

“For the nostalgia, in the spirit of giving, “All I Want For Valentine’s Day” is to literally give you my heart and hopefully help people along the way. For just a small donation to St Jude’s, in addition to a private concert in my home, you could win my vintage heart-shaped diamonds and rubies necklace as seen in my early videos like “Love Takes Time,” “Emotions,” “I’ll Be There” from MTV Unplugged and even when I won my first Grammys including Best New Artist (disclaimer..in retrospect, the necklace does not match the ensemble.. but hey, what are you gonna do?  LYM!!! New single launching everywhere in February!!

Click here to enter

• January 13, 2014 at 9:31 pm
    BEYONCÉ says:

Private concert in your home? Will you be drunk and struggling through your 90s hits? Good cause though. :)

• January 13, 2014 at 9:40 pm
    cierror says:

Kii at the “Breakdown beauty” Double shade.

• January 13, 2014 at 9:42 pm
    Skyfall says:

This is amazing, especially given away something so special to a fan just
    Goes to show how much Mariah truly appreciates her fans. And if here concer sounds
    Engaging like this I know they’ll enjoy every minute

• January 13, 2014 at 9:43 pm
    Skyfall says:

But I bet it would be nerve wracking to be the only person there and have Mariah
    Sing to you

• January 13, 2014 at 9:45 pm
    Look says:

b**** just wanted to show off her awards SMH

• January 13, 2014 at 10:21 pm
    HONEYCHILDPLEASE says:

Kiii Mariah yassss daaaahhhllling, Giving me slumpy Miss.Piggy I’m hungry feed a dinner plate t’s. Now Mariah is a legend the the albino pig is too ancient for the barn. She should retire like the arthritis in her knees. Her hip went out when her voice strungged. It’s to for the retirement home you prized pork :)

• January 13, 2014 at 10:27 pm
    MC!!! says:

atleast it for a good cause and performing in HER HOME!! thats once in a lifetime experience

• January 13, 2014 at 10:44 pm
    Realest says:

Wow, what a class act. Mariah truly is timeless and her heart, as big as the ocean DAHHHLING! This is such an amazing, and positive opportunity! as per usual, the “no lifers” are here early to ramble the negativity, that is their life, first #ReachingWithT.RexArms #PressedToTheGods

• January 13, 2014 at 11:20 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

Everyone knows the necklace she is giving away to the winner is only a replica of the real one she has locked away somewhere…. Stop luring your fans on with foolish phony prizes

• January 13, 2014 at 11:21 pm
    Molly says:

No one cares not even your pork chop Slayriah.

• January 13, 2014 at 11:24 pm
    Molly says:

@FutureCiara you better clock her tea kiiii

• January 13, 2014 at 11:25 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

The replica necklace would only end up on EBay, or in somebodies pawn shop.

I would immediately demand her to call a jeweler to appraise the necklace to see if its authentic or not.

• January 13, 2014 at 11:31 pm
    MC!!! says:

@future ciara ummmmm didnt she say she was performing for a random person IN HER HOME like seriously what is ciara doing other than pretending not to be pregnant?!

• January 13, 2014 at 11:31 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

Sam post about Rihanna looking a hot ass mess at JFK airport in NYC In a raggedy Floral print coat and new fail tattoo.

She looks stupid!!

• January 13, 2014 at 11:35 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

@MC

CIARA is busy enjoying Milan Fashion Week with her fiance, Both updating there wardrobes and getting free designer threads.

Nobody wants to sit in Mariah’s house with her brat ass lil children, and annoying baby daddy, while watching MC prance around in a moomoo while still trying to find her falsetto.

• January 13, 2014 at 11:38 pm
    Theman says:

All Ciara fans that hate shall be reported as spam..

• January 14, 2014 at 12:06 am
    Jamie says:

^b****** threaten by the c squad presence. Lmao

• January 14, 2014 at 12:14 am
    Lovebird says:

Did someone make the above picture in Minecraft or something?

Sam, put up a real Mariah Carey pic next time, this one looks like it has too many pixels, so many cubes.

• January 14, 2014 at 12:16 am
    Lovebird says:

Anyway a private concert by MC would have been appealing some 5 years ago when she could still sing; now I’m just left wondering if ear plugs are a requirement for this concert.

Anyway I cannot for The Art of Letting go to come out, I am ready for you to take my coins Mimi because I know your talent as a song-writer.

Your record still remains unblemished, best selling female artist of the soundscan era.

• January 14, 2014 at 12:19 am
    Realest says:

Ciara, Ciara fans, C-Squad, 57,000… Shade in itself, no further commentary necessary.

@Lovebird : hey it’d probably be clear if you weren’t bumming your wifi from your next door neighbors cause’ it’s clear as a summer’s sky on my screen.

• January 14, 2014 at 12:33 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

LMAOOOOOO See this what I’m talkin about. WHERE OL WHERE IS FLOPIAH????????? The fake bytch doesn’t care about MooMoo lmfao

• January 14, 2014 at 12:58 am
    Del Bey says:

*THIS IS A REPLY FROM THE PREVIOUS POST* @Future The reason I don’t have ‘carey’ or ‘cannon’ in my name is because it’s long, but I will defend ALL my favs none the less, currently it’s ‘Del Bey’ to represent Lana and Bey perhaps it will change one day

• January 14, 2014 at 1:15 am
    ratedx(love is beautiful) says:

wow, that’s very sweet of her to do something like this..I would love to meet her in person…she’s one of my favs…

this contest is for her fans/stans..why are the people who cannot stand her are the first to post negative s***…

your favs would never do something like this, cause they are scared yall might try to do some crazy s***….

even on her worst day mariah still shits on yall favs vocally..some of yall need to worry about yall fav..mimi has already done everything..

• January 14, 2014 at 1:38 am
    Theman says:

The C Squad can’t threaten a fly. What they should be focused on are the BB charts, which they seem highly allergic to haha.. This will be nice of MC, she does amazing in small settings like this. Stephy shut up & stop repeating the same jibber ish..

• January 14, 2014 at 1:59 am
    Hilary duff stan says:

Honestly who cares i don’t?

• January 14, 2014 at 2:06 am
    Sass says:

Lol @ slayriah getting to Bey posts faster than its fave

• January 14, 2014 at 2:25 am
    h2o says:

So basically a bunch of centenarians sitting watching a 1537-y.o. dying, cretin Moo fart out her dated, generic, forgettable and f****** B.A.D. music from before 1860 when she last had a career ……….

Interesting

• January 14, 2014 at 2:30 am
    h2o says:

That pic…

So f**king ugly OMG … So f**king talentless … Makes the worst music known to a man, a woman or a f**king alien

I just wanna shove her head down a toilet and p*** on her head ….. but probably even the toilet won’t fit

Moo ………. What a f**king useless BUM

• January 14, 2014 at 2:35 am
    cici4eva says:

@H20 YOU DISGUSTING ******* ****** PIECE OF **** GO THROW YOURSELF OGG THE NEAREST BRIDGE AND GO TO HELL *********

• January 14, 2014 at 3:10 am
    Britney stan says:

@H20 yet you stan for the singing stripper (Beyonce) f*** outta here you disrespectful h**

• January 14, 2014 at 3:46 am
    FutureCIARA says:

@Del Bey

Ok, gotcha….

And its NO SHADE when i say this, but when Ultra-violence flops you should probably change it then….

LOVE YOU, MEAN IT!

• January 14, 2014 at 3:49 am
    anonymous says:

LOL @Cierror fans. bitter and hating as usual. as if their fav can ever sing better than mariah.

• January 14, 2014 at 4:14 am
    Shaquinisha-Rose says:

Oh the struggle of these haterz…Please surprise us with something other than the same old pathetic names you call Mariah on every single post. Come up with something a little more creative than mooriah, or saying she can’t sing, she’s a drunk etc. When in reality we all know her body is Hot! Her voice SH*ts all over your faves even on her worst days, and she drinks less than you do on most week nights as you sit behind your screen, typing up hate through your tears of envy. YOU are BORING and PREDICTABLE, and come across as sad, lonely people.

• January 14, 2014 at 4:37 am
    Del Bey says:

Ohhh @Ciara you would know all about flopping wouldn’t you, that’s all your fav does #57k

• January 14, 2014 at 5:02 am
    Career Ender says:

Damn I just missed the other post where the 2 Mental-Vomit Arabs where being dragged

They are luckyyyyyy!!!!!!!

I wish a biatch would!

• January 14, 2014 at 5:05 am
    Career Ender says:

What the heck is MooMoo’s relevance in 2014?

• January 14, 2014 at 5:11 am
    Career Ender says:

She looks like an expanding dough in an oven

2010′s Flop Diva b****

• January 14, 2014 at 5:19 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

OMG this will be a nigh to remember for the Mariah Carey fan that attends that private performance, not to mention the necklace. Just the thought of being at Mariah Carey´s house? I´m not into worshiping celebrities, but don´t deny all of you haters if your fav were as big and legendary as Mariah is and you were able to just enter his or her house, you wouldn´t consider that huge for you. For the level of stupid stanning we often see in this blog I know most of you would p*** in your pants.

I can´t wait for the album Mariah!

• January 14, 2014 at 5:48 am
    Anissa says:

Breakdown refers to a song fromt the Butterfly album

• January 14, 2014 at 5:54 am
    XYZ says:

I’m not worshipping celebrities either. but I love me some Mariah and her music, especially emancipation, helped me through some tough times.

with that being said, I would def p*** in my pants If i would be invited. On top of that, can you imagine that just you and your partner are in a room with her (including some bodyguards, I guess)?

• January 14, 2014 at 6:17 am
    Common Sense says:

Bey fans need to stop. What memorable songs does Bey have other than Crazy in Love again? Oh wait none. And Ciara fans coming for ANYONE is hilarious. C-Error has never been nor will she EVER be relevant. The only reason she’s at fashion week is because she wants the designer threads that she clearly can’t afford with her nonexistent album sales. 57k anyone?

• January 14, 2014 at 6:34 am
    Suicide Blonde says:

I’m sorry but I’d rather meet Britney Spears than Mariah Carey. I could not stand 15 minutes talking to her and hearing how above us, she is, her hand movements and her fake laugh, too much for me, i could go to a concert and enjoy her shows but as far as meeting her personally, no thanks, but with Britney, i would be like, c’mon girl tell me, what’s wrong, what it is that bothers you, it would be a psychological experience.

• January 14, 2014 at 7:22 am
    Super Cisus says:

Who wants to see this stuck up diva air head b**** sing her old ass songs in the wrong key while wearing 50lbs of Make up and a tacky prom gown. This b**** is so annoying she need to go tf Away!!!

• January 14, 2014 at 7:34 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

@suicide
    Oh yes because when we try to find the music that we love and the talent that we respect and enjoy, the most important thing is to help that artist we don´t personally know to scape her demons right? lol I understand your opinion about meeting Mariah but come on! And could you imagine meeting Madonna at her house? That would be terrifying! At least you know Mariah will fake hospitality for you, Madonna looks like a cold woman, I would be afraid :)

• January 14, 2014 at 7:40 am
    shauwndapooh says:

C-Squad plz mariah has like 5 albums that has out sold ciara entire career her voice (after singing with vocals nodules since the day she was born) still sounds better than ciara if ciara did the same thing like her album no one would check for it

• January 14, 2014 at 7:54 am
    Heyyy mrs carter says:

Who?

• January 14, 2014 at 8:08 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Flopiah still hasn’t commented n her fav post. I knew she loved THE QUEEN more than Hogiah. I don’t blame the h** though. MooMoo was boring as hell on stage with her voice. So now i know its like watching paint dry on a wall, watching her perform post 2008. @Common Sense Critics and musicians seem to put THE QUEEN ahead of MooMoo of lately. MooMoo said herself, THE QUEEN was one of her favs of ALL TIME! #YES BOW DOWN MOOMOO

• January 14, 2014 at 8:11 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

The “Breakdown Singer” bwahahahahahahahahahahahah.
    .I can’t Struggliah

• January 14, 2014 at 8:29 am
    The Boy Toy says:

@FoptureCiara: but she was en route to Brazil where she’s currently shooting yet another Vogue spread & cover. What’s your fave up to? Oh okay.

And I hope Mimi is renting a home just for the fans. People are crazy and they shouldn’t know where she lives….

• January 14, 2014 at 9:16 am
    Bey Fan says:

Thats nice of her…

Mariah was my first love. I have all of albums. After Daydream I kinda fell back. But I love that woman. SOME of her music is timeless.

We all know she can’t pull it (vocally) like she use to. But thats ok.

P.S. I love my Hive… lmao. Y’all don’t mind!

• January 14, 2014 at 10:17 am
    FAF says:

Mariah AND Ciara sing better than Rihanna thats for fucken sure Kiii :lol:

• January 14, 2014 at 10:18 am
    FAF says:

AND lANA DEL GAY HAS NO GRAMMYS, AND NO PLATINUM ALBUM IN THE US AFTER 2 YRS :(

• January 14, 2014 at 10:19 am
    FAF says:

@boy toy (d****) sis, Ciara just left Milan for fashion week… No photo shop needed :lol: kiiiii

I mean when your label pays Vogue to appear, I’m sure they’d allow u a slot, too

that h** does NOTHING on her own merit, its always off that 360 & its not lettin up anytime soon. LMFAO

Ci keeps all her money .. Rihanna = 90mil (allegedy) after nearly 8 eras and 3 tours LMFAO

• January 14, 2014 at 10:27 am
    ROSEGOLD says:

Where is Slayriah? Oops sorry this isn’t a Beyonce post lol.

• January 14, 2014 at 10:31 am
    MusicStan( ya'll know who I stan for) says:

I don’t understand how Rihanna’s stan are throwing shade at Mariah yet their fave is on youtube trying to belt out Mariah’s hit “Hero” let’s be real Mariah is a legend in the music industry she came out when Whitney was at her BEST and made a name fof herself…. she didn’t really start doing the half naaked attempt til butterfly and still she was winning yeah some of her shows aren’t like it used to be but think about she been doing for 20+ years after a while you will lose somethings… Whenever Rih reach 20+ years then have this discuss she only been in the game for about 6 or 7 yrs…. and Mariah has been in a little longer… and for those who are throwing shots at ciara this year marks a decade she has been in the game and her first album will be ten years old so to call her all type of name is very stupid cause obliviously GOD wants her to continue cause if he didn’t she would been gone a long time… so stop the reaching yeah she isn’t selling like she did in the beginning but I got a feeling that something big is coming her way and ya’ll will see…. This year grammy’s after party performance is going to have her back where she needs to be…. for the GRAMMY’S to hand pick her twice (she perform for them twice once last yr and now this yr) means the industry exces is watching her closely…. My fave ballads from mimi are butterfly, my all, and Vision of Love ( my ulitmate fave)

• January 14, 2014 at 10:41 am
    The Boy Toy says:

@f**: be that as it may, this is what…Rih’s 5th(?) cover? You and your Z-Squad friends throw the most shade, but don’t have legs to stand on. Lmao. Next!

@Musicstan: next year will make it 10 years for Rihanna. No one would drag Ciara if it weren’t for her stans. I try to ignore them for the most part, but they stay doing the MOST.

• January 14, 2014 at 11:00 am
    truth says:

@honeychildplease I hope that avi is not your real face. GIRL! that face is a read within itself.
    you are a flip flopping mess. you use to speak highly of mariah now you want to drag.

• January 14, 2014 at 11:04 am
    truth says:

@suicideBLONDE then go meet Britney and enjoy that dumb as conversation. you should do exactly what your screen name says do. go be friends with suicide and KILL YOURSELF

• January 14, 2014 at 11:07 am
    TRUTH says:

@careerENDER before you end a persons career, how about you go find one or better yet find some type of education. When I read your comments you just come off DUMB or just someone with BAD ENGLISH

• January 14, 2014 at 11:07 am
    truth says:

*ass

• January 14, 2014 at 11:13 am
    MusicStan( Ya'll know who I stan for) says:

@boytoy I know you do I read all the comments first before putting in mines, and I see some of my fellow c-sqaud ands hive members starting… but the funny thing is rih, ciara and beyonce has alot of odds against for being black women and in charge… but my advice to you is just let them keep going and ignore them… yeah I put in my input about things but it is only because I just pull out fact sometimes stans love to reach I do understand ppl have much love for their faves and all but sometime your faves do some uncall for stuff. ciara,bey, rih and others all do make mistake in life cause they are human…. but i’m kinda getting tired of stans comparing their faves to ppl who path the way for their fave, like beyonce and mariah’s wars or madonna and gaga… ummm these women path the way for beyonce, rih, ciara, and gaga just to name a few and yet ppl think they can throw shade at a legend.. first your fave has to match their success, stat, and yrs before you can come for them…

• January 14, 2014 at 11:52 am
    SLAY_HIVE says:

Where is HAGriah(Tour De Flop)?????? :D :D :D :D :D

b**** you NEVER make it to your “fave’s” post as quick as you make to the Queens!

DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fake ass b****!!!

• January 14, 2014 at 12:44 pm
    ABC says:

Hey faf I thought Cici was Givenchys muse? Why is Erykah the new face of Givenchy? Ciara loses again!

• January 14, 2014 at 12:49 pm
    TinaMinaj says:

LMAO @Slayriah being clocked!!
    That hating ass b**** does the most in EVERY Beyonce post but is nowhere to be seen in a Mariah post. That’s just SAD!