Report: Young Jeezy Arrested for Battery & "Terroristic Threats"...Against His Son | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Report: Young Jeezy Arrested for Battery & “Terroristic Threats”…Against His Son

young jeezy album 432421 Report:  Young Jeezy Arrested for Battery & Terroristic Threats...Against His Son

‘R.I.P.’ performer Young Jeezy temporarily bid adieu to his freedom after reports surfaced the hitmaking rapper was arrested for battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats.

The assailed?  Jeezy’s own son.  See the rapper is reportedly bringing in his new year below:

Via TMZ:

“…Jeezy got into a fight with his son in a bathroom and he threw his son into the glass shower door, causing the son to hit his head.  Then Jeezy allegedly punched him in the face, dragged him into the bedroom, threw him on the bed and pummeled him.

According to the incident report, Jeezy’s son attempted to escape but the rapper’s bodyguard blocked the stairwell.”

The report continues stating:

“…Jeezy subsequently choked his son and said, “I will kill you.”  According to police docs, Jeezy’s son claims his dad said, “I will put a bullet in your head right now,” adding, “If I could get away with it, I would kill you.”  The incident allegedly occurred in Sept. 2012.”

• January 7, 2014 at 1:42 pm
    brandon bee says:

well why uis the reprots just coming out and he’s just being arrested?

• January 7, 2014 at 1:46 pm
    Amelia says:

I don’t understand why these old black men just can’t grow up?? They made the money, done have different kids by different baby mothers, and a heaux out there will still want to have a kid by him….bad example for society and their own kids.

• January 7, 2014 at 1:58 pm
    SimplyTheBest says:

Sorry to say but this is so typical of African American culture and I say this as an African American. Most of these men did not grow up with healthy role models and so believe that being an alpha male is all it takes to be a man. They’re incapable of forming loving relationships because they’ve never seen it first hand before. That’s why they find it so easy to make babies and then abandon them but then think they have the right to discipline the same kids they had NO interest in caring for.

This is why I can’t respect Ciara for even entertaining a man like Future.

• January 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm
    Jamie says:

a mess… get it together black men.

• January 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm
    BeyWhoUWanna says:

How ironic. He knows how to beat his son but does he know how to raise him?

• January 7, 2014 at 2:00 pm
    Jamie says:

ciara stays on yall mind.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:02 pm
    JanetXone says:

I blame the women who are desperate enough to make babies with these punks. Money and power doesn’t make you a man and until society learns this we’ll keep seeing situations like this. The fact that the bodyguard blocked his son from trying to ESCAPE shows how depraved some people are. How are you beating his son to the point that he’s trying to run from you and your bodyguard blocks him? What did you want to do? Kill him?

• January 7, 2014 at 2:04 pm
    idgi says:

Disgusting.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:04 pm
    BanjeeRiri says:

These men are going to end up old, rich and alone and they’ll never understand why.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:09 pm
    Woman2Woman says:

But yall know women love thugs like Jeezy right? You know you ain’t a real man unless you f*** around, get plenty b******, get money and never fulfil your responsibilities? Just look at the women on LHH, all their men cheat on them and they LOVE it because they don’t believe they can do any better.

In the end it’s kids like this one here who lose out when they have dads who have no f**** to give about their education or general well being but step in and out of their lives when they feel like it.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:11 pm
    OVOBarbie says:

Typical child neglecting black man. Ciara better take heed.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:14 pm
    KissesForKelly says:

Can we stop judging Ciara? It’s not her fault Future is a deadbeat.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:18 pm
    , says:

Since when did Ciara become the patron saint of baby mamas, like yall stay acting like she’s the first person to engage someone who has already has kids. Future loves her and she loves him and that’s all that matters.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:29 pm
    Stephy Tha Lambily says:

This use to happen to me all the time. My father use to beat me alot growing up for no reason.

I hate my father.

Anyways, I hope his son forgives his father for these horrible actions & Jeezy YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR THIS BYE NIGGAAAA

• January 7, 2014 at 2:31 pm
    Lily says:

They need to protect that child. Young Jeezy has gone gaga crazy.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:31 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

This happen in white families too, just saying.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:47 pm
    Stephy Tha Lambily says:

I agree with Blonde! I hate how the media makes it seem like White people dont have crazy fights like this.

White people WHOOP thier children & MORE!!! You just never see it on the media that much.

Every RACE has crazy ass people…

• January 7, 2014 at 2:49 pm
    Bey Fan says:

This happened in Sept 2012?

Yall jumping to a lot of conclusions and dont know half of the story or even if the story is true…

And stop saying its typical in African American culture. Hell no one I know father ever beat them….hell most people i know fathers haven’t been around.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:50 pm
    Molly says:

Smh you mutha fuckers are so obsessed with Ciara. smh this has nothing to do with her… Young Jackass your pathetic grow up

• January 7, 2014 at 2:51 pm
    Molly says:

really starting to like @Beyfan most sane bey fan on here by far

• January 7, 2014 at 2:51 pm
    Stephy Tha Lambily says:

Also, Hi Suicide! Call me tonight ASSHOLE

• January 7, 2014 at 2:57 pm
    Lovebird says:

What a psycho. Why did the mother let this lunatic anywhere near her son. People need TK do better.

Bravado culture in rap music is nauseating. I hope Kim and Beyonce are keeping a close eye on their babies.

• January 7, 2014 at 2:59 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

@Stephy
    No, because u change ur name, divorc…

• January 7, 2014 at 3:12 pm
    ROSEGOLD says:

Why does this have to be a black thing? I grew up in a diverse neighborhood, and I’ve seen the same thing happen in white households. Violent, drunken Corporate America white dads beating their wives and kids to a pulp.

• January 7, 2014 at 3:15 pm
    Stephy Tha Lambily says:

Thats because we aint talkin… Call me I KNOW YOU STILL GOT MY NUMBA !!!

• January 7, 2014 at 3:21 pm
    Rosie says:

As a white person I have to say this happens in white families too. American media just likes to show black people as violent and lazy, but they almost never show the white people who fit that same stereotype unless they’re from the American South or something. No wonder American media is seen as a joke.

• January 7, 2014 at 3:29 pm
    Tisha says:

Completely and totally unacceptable.

I truly hope the bodyguard goes down too, these thick animals who have necks bigger than their brains and decide they’re going to let celebrities do anything include assault people, rape them, and destroy property.

I use to like Jeezy but as others have said he is an example of these ridiculously aggressive alpha black man who believes raising their children means abandoning them half the time and beating them into submission the other half of the time.

• January 7, 2014 at 3:45 pm
    Molly says:

@Rosie we know you white kill your parents.

[…] report comes just a week after news surfaced the hit rapper had been arrested for making terroristic threats against his son. He’s been […]