To Our Readers

Hot Shots: Ne-Yo Enjoys Brazilian Get-Away / Readies ‘Best Album To Date’

neyo that grape juice she is diva that grape juice 1 Hot Shots: Ne Yo Enjoys Brazilian Get Away / Readies Best Album To Date

With Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke and Justin Bieber currently sat atop the genre’s male league, many now look to R&B mastermind Ne-Yo to see just how his forthcoming album will fare once it drops later on this year.

Fortunately for these fans, reliable word tells That Grape Juice the ‘Irreplaceable’ vocalist is readying a project set to outdo its predecessors in spectacular fashion, already boasting what many industry birds are calling his ‘best to date.’

His latest muse? Brazil, where he recently embarked on a six-date tour which saw him party and performance with and for locals, and pen material for the ‘Compound’-backed release.

Check ‘em out after the jump!

neyo kayak that grape juice2 Hot Shots: Ne Yo Enjoys Brazilian Get Away / Readies Best Album To Date

neyo she is diva that grape juice 1 Hot Shots: Ne Yo Enjoys Brazilian Get Away / Readies Best Album To Date
neyo brazil that grape juice she is diva Hot Shots: Ne Yo Enjoys Brazilian Get Away / Readies Best Album To Date

1. February 7, 2014 at 2:28 pm
    Lovebird says:

What happened to Red? Oh wait it FLOPPED.

Bye Felicia.

2. February 7, 2014 at 2:31 pm
    K.Rebelle says:

Very interesting!!!! Y’all are making me excited about it. Come on and slay Ne-Yo, come on and SLAY!

3. February 7, 2014 at 2:34 pm
    BeyBeyKing says:

Not me getting hype for this album! He better delivah.

4. February 7, 2014 at 2:35 pm
    music stan ( ya'll know who I STAN for) says:

Hopefully he stick to just R&B and not shift left…. he is an amaazing songwriter for other but just like the Dream… it don’t work for him on his albums… the last Ne-yo that I actually like and purchase were in my own words, and because of you… those album I can play from the beginning to the end… My favorite cut off in my own words was so sick, when you’re mad, I ain’t got to tell you, s*** love an my ultimate fave Mirror….. and because of you are the title track, say it, s** with my ex, do you, can we chill, crazy, addicted, ain’t thinking about you and make it work

5. February 7, 2014 at 2:37 pm
    KissesForKelly says:

On some real s***, I haven’t always been here for King NeYo but if this is album is as good as you say it is I will have to buy it.

6. February 7, 2014 at 2:41 pm
    ABC says:

He’s been saying that forever. Just stfu and deliver NeYo. I haven’t purchased an album of his since ’08.

7. February 7, 2014 at 3:15 pm
    DD1G says:

Every new album he promises the same thing. All I’ll say is that he better kept it strictly R&B. I don’t wanna hear no Katy Perry-pandering Pop sh!t on his album, else I won’t buy it. Same goes for Usher. Neyo better give me another “So Sick” and “s*** Love,” Usher better give me another Confessions.

8. February 7, 2014 at 3:59 pm
    RG2 says:

His best album is between “In My Own Words” and “Year Of The Gentlemen”. That’s just my opinion.

9. February 7, 2014 at 4:00 pm
    ROSEGOLD says:

I agree w/ the consensus. He says the same thing about every album. His last enjoyable effort was Year Of The Gentleman…

10. February 7, 2014 at 5:02 pm
    eric says:

I want that blue blazer!

11. February 7, 2014 at 9:02 pm
    ramsdecx says:

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
    —————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.zzzzzzzzzzzzzfsfsaf

12. February 8, 2014 at 2:20 am
    FutureCIARA says:

I met him before, he looks better in person. And is pretty kool guy

I just cannot stand his music!!!

He’s a good producer, but his work is nothing spectacular. I do however appreciate his philanthropic efforts and his giving back to his community.