Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Sneak Peek: Katy Perry – ‘Dark Horse’ Video

katy perry dark horse video Sneak Peek: Katy Perry   Dark Horse Video

With new LP ‘Prism’, Pop starlet Katy Perry has cemented herself as a chart force. Thus far the project has spawned two Billboard #1′s – the latest being ‘Dark Horse’, which topped the Hot 100 tally last month.

The feat was particularly impressive as the Juicy J assisted track was without a video at the time.

Smartly (given today’s visual age), Perry isn’t letting the success of the track diminish the need for an accompanying   music video.

Set to premiere on February 19th – the same day the star performs at the BRIT Awards in London, a sneak peek of the cinematic clip was unwrapped moments ago.

Journey back to Egyptian era with Ms. Perry below…

Looks lush!

• February 13, 2014 at 12:40 pm
    A.MILIAN says:

I always find her videos interested.. Judging by the preview, I have a feeling that some people are going to have a problem with this because she’s dressed like an Egyptian.. The same story with the Geisha outfit/theme for her “Unconditionally” performance.

• February 13, 2014 at 12:40 pm
    MIke says:

Wow am I the only one offended or is Katy mania going to overshadow this bad taste?

• February 13, 2014 at 12:50 pm
    creative says:

i see katy is going to do an interesting theme

• February 13, 2014 at 12:50 pm
    Yea ok says:

Crazy thing. I hate this song but I always enjoy her videos. She actually puts a lot of thought into them and they are visually stunning. I’m sure it won’t be a let down like *cough* Mariah’s.

Why are people making a big deal of Egyptian theme? Most religions today are carved out of Egyptian culture from back in the day. She is honoring her roots. I love it.

I still can’t believe this song has been slaying the way it has tho. Kudos to her.

• February 13, 2014 at 12:57 pm
    xedos says:

I wonder if ms perry knows that the original Egyptian were black people?

• February 13, 2014 at 12:57 pm
    navy nick says:

This song is terrible (the beat is good), BUT I have NO idea what it is talking about..UNCONDITIONALLY was an AMAZING song, BUT hey music is just crap these days-video will be kool, I am sure..BUT i just cant understand the hype behind this song….(o well)

• February 13, 2014 at 1:08 pm
    h2o says:

She’s so f*cking horrible OMGGG

• February 13, 2014 at 1:14 pm
    what? says:

Her roots? I swear Egypt’s was apart of Africa but ok

• February 13, 2014 at 1:14 pm
    LOL says:

LOL THE NEW QUEEN. OF PAYOLA.

• February 13, 2014 at 1:21 pm
    ASBEENISH says:

Yaaasss Katy Patra f****** slayyy meeee DHDHWIWOFBFB

• February 13, 2014 at 1:25 pm
    Imani savage says:

Looks very interesting. Happy will knock Dark Horse off of its high horse very soon ;)

• February 13, 2014 at 1:29 pm
    Pambbaby says:

Katy perry is cute

• February 13, 2014 at 1:33 pm
    molly says:

wassup with them teeth tho? lol

• February 13, 2014 at 1:33 pm
    molly says:

Anyways im ready for the slayage.

• February 13, 2014 at 1:36 pm
    slay_hive says:

Corny ass b****.

• February 13, 2014 at 1:47 pm
    MARCUS says:

This is so offensive. I bet all y’all ignorant people will love and glorify this s***. The media treats black people and the roots of urban culture as a complete joke.

• February 13, 2014 at 1:52 pm
    Molly says:

@Slay_Hive whats corny is a b**** thats supposed to have class stripping every second she can even with a child she can’t stop stripping :-/

• February 13, 2014 at 1:53 pm
    Realest says:

She always needs a HUGE production to mask her lack of vocals and Kibs BOP themed music. I do like her but she is the epitome of “smoke and mirrors” because we all know her organic talent falls extremely short. You will never see (or at least want to see) an organic stripped down version of ANY of Katy’s songs. She needs massive distractions!

• February 13, 2014 at 1:54 pm
    Molly says:

Omg people are offended…… WHO GIVES A f***.

• February 13, 2014 at 1:58 pm
    slay_hive says:

Molly get a life and hop of my d*** for once. WTF does Beyonce have to do with anything?

She is still outselling this corny b****, and your irrelevant fave ;0

• February 13, 2014 at 2:01 pm
    Molly says:

Don’t diss katy and expect no one to come for your fraud ass fav. @Slay_Hive i need to hop off your d***? when yesterday you randomly wished death on me and lovebird oh how hypocritical of you…

• February 13, 2014 at 2:10 pm
    FAF says:

Memphis egypt? girl is this her black history month tribute?

• February 13, 2014 at 2:35 pm
    Touché says:

Sam there is nothing “lush” about this video. Once again the masses are too ignorant to understand the satanic undertones that these mainstream “artists” shove in your faces all the time. There’s more than meets the eye….

• February 13, 2014 at 2:52 pm
    LOL says:

Touche you are always talking about the illuminati and satanic s***. Why are you constantly clicking on this site and listening to these artists? Why is that puppet in your avi? STFU

• February 13, 2014 at 3:28 pm
    Tyler says:

@Molly
    Girl bye! As long as nobody’s going in on John Cena oops…I mean Ciara, ur ass really shouldn’t have a problem.

• February 13, 2014 at 3:34 pm
    BossB*tchBeyonce says:

Lolz @Tyler

• February 13, 2014 at 3:50 pm
    True Talent (Formerly Lil Mo's fake stan) Stan and Trey Burke's husband (Kendricks d*** game wasnt on point, so I divorced that azz)) says:

This should’ve been the treatment for legendary lovers. It’d make more sense.

• February 13, 2014 at 4:01 pm
    IStanForYourFav says:

She’s so pretty to me. Funny teeth. I think she has a great sense of humor though. She’s so fun and pop you actually forget her age. She winning so anyone hating can Gabe several. Can’t wait for the video.

• February 13, 2014 at 4:20 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Cleopatra.

• February 13, 2014 at 4:20 pm
    Touché says:

@ Lol, I come here to see how the state of “music” continues to go. If you don’t like my comments than don’t respond, it’s as simple as that smartass. Prince is not even a puppet. He actually has control over his music unlike a lot of these mainstream “artists” so you’re wrong as usual. Besides, you act as if I care about him or any other artist( i.e. Sade) in the manner that you idiots like your “faves”. I actually only like him as a musician not for his art. I’ve said this before on this website that I only like instrumental and on occasion vocal based performers. Now, you may continue to kiss the ass of these devil worshipers like the blind sheep that you are.

P.S. It’s actually not even called the “Illuminati”. ;)

• February 13, 2014 at 4:35 pm
    Mike says:

GOTTA GIVE IT TO HER, SHE ALWAYS PUT AMAZING EFFORT INTO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER VIDEOS

• February 13, 2014 at 5:27 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

IM OVER THIS ILLUMINATI PUPPET!

HER ROOTS ARE FAR FROM EGYPTIAN!!

THE ONLY THING SHE MAY HAVE IN COMMON WITH EGYPT IS THE SONGS LYRICS ABOUT WITCHES AND MAGIC, AND EGYPTS SINFUL/SORCERY HISTORY. EGYPT ALSO WAS KNOWN FOR ALOT OF MAGES AND MAGICIANS AND PAGAN GOD RITUALS. HENCE THE EYE OF HORUS (SUN GOD) PAINTED AROUND HER EYE.

IM INTERESTED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES OF THIS VIDEO TO SEE WHAT SHE IS SECRETLY REVEALING. BUT IM SO SICK OF THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF PUPPETS AND SELL OUTS IN THE INDUSTRY TODAY!

BTW THE (AFRICAN) EGYPTIANS, CREATED MATHEMATICS!!! DO YOUR RESEARCH AND PICK UP A BOOK

• February 13, 2014 at 5:33 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

@TOUCHE

YOU ACTUALLY SEEM TO HAVE SENSE!

People are blind, and oblivious to images that are being forced in front of them everyday!!

Im not worried though, because I actually know the TRUTH!

• February 13, 2014 at 5:35 pm
    JER says:

I LIVE!!!!!!!! I live for anything Egyptian done well. That look is legendary. Cleopatra YASSSSS!!!!!!!!

• February 13, 2014 at 6:06 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

RIHANNA IS GOING TO BE UPSET THAT SHE DIDNT COME UP WITH THIS FIRST!!

• February 13, 2014 at 6:09 pm
    Slayty Perry (Prismatic Tour) says:

Lmao someone is always offended by something. Katy doesn’t give a f*ck. I can’t with children bringing up the illuminati. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy and Easter Bunny too? Y’all take a few pagan symbols and run with. Anyone who has actually bothered to study the Bible would know that all these images illuminati believers associate with the devil have nothing to do with the devil. But I’ll let you people “in the truth” continue to believe so, as long as you donate your views to this undoubtedly epic music video that is to come ;)

• February 13, 2014 at 6:11 pm
    Touché says:

@ FutureCiara, Thank you! I just don’t understand why so many people cannot see past the b*******. I mean, it’s in front of their faces. I kind of feel bad for these “artists” but I also don’t feel right to just sit back and let them continue to brainwash the masses. People need to know the truth and stop supporting these puppets.

• February 13, 2014 at 6:12 pm
    Slayty Perry (Prismatic Tour) says:

@Slay_Hive What happened to Drunk in Love dethroning Dark Horse? Weren’t you saying Beyonce was on Katy’s ass? Why is Dark Horse sitting at #1 for week 3 while Drunk In Love is three spots from being out of the top 10 on Billboard?

• February 13, 2014 at 6:13 pm
    Justin says:

B.A.S.I.C!

• February 13, 2014 at 6:38 pm
    Sandra says:

Michael Jackson did it first, Remember The Time from 1992.

• February 13, 2014 at 8:50 pm
    Marcus says:

It’s Crazy How People Look Really Deep Into A Music Video.

I Didn’t Think Nothing Of The Video Being “Offensive” Until I Read People’s Comments. Smh

I’m Just Going To Stop Reading Comments Because It Affects My View Of A Video.

• February 13, 2014 at 9:41 pm
    Jay Scorpio Navy General says:

I think you need to keep up tho @FUTURECIARA … Rihanna has already done this look since 2012

• February 14, 2014 at 2:38 am
    justin says:

i wonder if you know that CLEOPATRA was NOT.

• February 14, 2014 at 2:41 am
    justin says:

how about the egyptians did it first? go into a costume store and youll see egyptian costumes, its not that exclusive. everyones always tryna call out who did it first. THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. we all take and inspire from each other as mankind. go ahead and create an original color unlike any other color. go make an outfit or song unlike any other in every way. THIS IS SO TIRED. what is your beautiful concept for this video?

• February 14, 2014 at 11:18 am
    Casual says:

Cool concept. And I have NO problems at all with “Katy Patra,” just as I had no problems with Beyonce channeling Queen Elizabeth I to promote her tour.

• February 14, 2014 at 8:22 pm
    ILOVEJAMESDEAN says:

If Mariah’s record for most #1′s would be broken soon (most probably), I would prefer that it would be Katy than that talentless Rihanna. C’mon Katy!!! 4 more #1′s from PRISM!!

• February 15, 2014 at 1:19 am
    Navy Commander says:

basic perry strikes again. none of her videos tell a story its just the same old thing, take a basic tired theme and run with it. part of me is her only good video.

and rih has done the Egyptian thing before, she did it at hackney weekend too.