New Song: Mariah Carey – ‘You’re Mine (Eternal)’

shares
 New Song: Mariah Carey   Youre Mine (Eternal)

The wait is over.

Mariah Carey‘s eagerly anticipated new single ‘You’re Mine (Eternal)’ debuted literally seconds ago.

Produced by hitmaker Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins, the blazing ballad is the latest song to be lifted from the diva’s 14th studio album (which arrives on May 6th).

After a succession of false starts, is Mimi finally onto a winner? Find out below…

Yes, yes, and yes!

As the age-old adage goes, third time’s a charm. Indeed, after three try’s, the diva supreme has finally served up a single from the album befitting of her name, status, and iconic back-catalogue.

A clear cousin of ‘We Belong Together’ and ‘Don’t Forget About Us’ (from both a lyrical and production standpoint),  the track excels principally because it isn’t a rushed rehash. Instead, it borrows shades of what made those tracks so stellar (see: piano led production, relatable lyrics, and emotive delivery) and garnishes them with a 2014 gloss.

Also, more than anything else we’ve heard from the project thus far, ‘Mine’ serves as the most radio-ready – boasting hooks aplenty.

After making a number of missteps that were “exceedingly hurtful” to the campaign, Mariah has taken a giant stride forward with this. Will it strut to the top of the charts, though? Time will tell. From our vantage point, it certainly deserves to.

shares

1. February 12, 2014 at 2:48 am
    Raden says:

LOve it!!! This going to be a hit hit hit!

2. February 12, 2014 at 2:50 am
    Diva says:

another Huge hit after we belong together this song soothing everyone who hear it i already fell in love with this! that Mariah we talking about! Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

3. February 12, 2014 at 2:52 am
    Erik says:

This is what she’s needed for years!! It’s “don’t forget about us” for 2014!!! After all these years she still got tricks up her sleeve!! Legend!!

4. February 12, 2014 at 2:55 am
    Grump says:

I am dying at how amazing the original and remix are. So damn sweet when she whispers. Like she’s talking to me. Amazing song from an amazing artist who crafts nothing but the best.

5. February 12, 2014 at 2:59 am
    You're Mine says:

You’re Mine Is The best love Song in 2014 i enjoying this new track and the remix with trey songz is Superb!

6. Vote

[…] as its original version continues to attract rave reviews and reignite interest in its supporting album, Carey goes the […]

7. February 12, 2014 at 3:03 am
    Citrouille says:

The chorus is SUPER hypnotic. I’ll say it’d be a hit if Mariah promoted it probably this time (I mean the live performances).

8. February 12, 2014 at 3:04 am
    Still I Rise! says:

Oh, I’m sorry I fell asleep. SNOOZER!!!!!!

9. February 12, 2014 at 3:08 am
    black says:

its cute.. cant lie, the ending is great

10. February 12, 2014 at 3:14 am
    Niccolò says:

It kinda sounds like Alicia Keys’ Like you’ll never see me again

11. February 12, 2014 at 3:15 am
    FutureCiara says:

YALL ARE GIVING THIS ALOT OF PRAISE.

I HAVENT LISTENED YET, BUT YEAH AFTER 3+ FLOPS, SHE HAD BETTER GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME AROUND!

I’m watching Sarah Jessica Parker right now on Wendy Williams Show.

I’ll be back after I listen….

12. February 12, 2014 at 3:15 am
    Check Your Lipstick Before You Come & Talk To Me says:

I am nowhere close to being a lamb – but this song is pretty hot! At the end of the day, Mariah is a legend and her voice is still pretty great! Ready for the Trey Songz remix as well.

13. February 12, 2014 at 3:18 am
    Check Your Lipstick Before You Come & Talk To Me says:

Now what Mariah should focus on is to stop with the ridiculous gowns and being uncomfortable on stage and just let loose and SING without worrying about the way she looks or the staging or whatever. Obviously she doesn’t care what I think but more people would be drawn to her if she just let loose and stopped with the whole over-the-top mess she’s been serving in live performances lately!

14. February 12, 2014 at 3:19 am
    QUEEN MARIAH > YOU h** says:

And I just can’t seem to give you up, YOU’RE MIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *hits WHISTLE*

*SLAYED*

*DECEASED*

QUEEN !!!

15. February 12, 2014 at 3:20 am
    QUEEN MARIAH > YOU h** says:

EPIC LYRICS, EPIC PRODUCTION,

NOW THE VIDEO HAS TO SLAY, SHE’S DOING A LOT OF PROMO

THIS MUST REACH TOP 10

CMON LAMBS LET’S DO IT

BUY THE SONG ON iTunes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. February 12, 2014 at 3:22 am
    Ever.Green says:

YESSSSSS!!!

17. February 12, 2014 at 3:23 am
    Theman says:

“Beautiful” wasn’t a flop tho.. “TAOLG” wasn’t serviced to radio either.. This song is amazing !!

18. February 12, 2014 at 3:28 am
    Stephy Tha Hive Member says:

Dont like that song at all. Its a snooze fest but watever! This song sounds dated & old. Like a B-side to Shake It Off…

Mariah Carey is over! Im done staning for this woman. Her music is getting worse & worse. She is not trying to do nothing new but the same old tired runs & whisles.

Im officially apart of the HIVE! I love you Mariah Carey but my love affair with you has come to an end. I will continue to listen to your older albums tho.

Mariah Carey: 1990
    Emotions: 1991
    Music Box: 1993
    Merry Christmas: 1994
    Daydream: 1995
    Butterfly: 1997
    The Emancipation Of Mimi: 2005

Are your best albums, you career is legendary & thank you for the best music i’ve ever herd from a woman artist but im done. Beyonce is my home gurl from now on. I will however I will continue to purchase anything you put out including your new album. But I will not stan for a lipping, age-ing diva anymore. Its just not right….

Beyonce is the new QUEEN of my generation is its about time I started stanning for the QUEEN of MY generation.

Bye Mariah!

Ps. This song is cute tho but it will flop with or without payola. She needs to RE-INVENT herself.

19. February 12, 2014 at 3:31 am
    TC!! says:

she sang she slayed and she conquered. A+MAZING!

20. February 12, 2014 at 3:31 am
    QUEEN MARIAH > YOU h** says:

24 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY STILL SO MOTHER FXUCKING RELEVANT! YES THE HELL SHE IS!

WHILE YOU’RE FLOP FAVES ARE STRUGGLING 5 YEARS INTO THEIR CAREERS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOP

*SIPS MARTINI*

21. February 12, 2014 at 3:34 am
    MC!! says:

umm stephy the song sounds great even sam likes it!! go sit in a corner somewhere! and tbh you never were a lamb to begin with people said the same thing about we belong together and dont forget about us and look where those singles went!

22. February 12, 2014 at 3:35 am
    QUEEN MARIAH > YOU h** says:

this is yall after hearing the song, admit it :

www . i786.photobucket . com/albums/yy147/saricoop/other%20gifs/bowdown . gif

23. February 12, 2014 at 3:36 am
    Stephy Tha Hive Member says:

Mariah Carey is legendary but she needs to RE-INVENT herself. I hate having to force myself into liking her songs. Ugh… This songs does nothing for me. It does not scream single material but todays standerds of music is so low I guess Def Jam said yes.

Also, her vocals are boring & nasal sounding !

24. February 12, 2014 at 3:36 am
    QUEEN MARIAH > YOU h** says:

And this is Mariah every second of her ICONIC life:

www . oi25.tinypic . com/b7dg9e . jpg

25. February 12, 2014 at 3:39 am
    Stephy Tha Hive Member says:

Dont get mad at me cause im not DELUSIONAL! Mariah’s vocals sounds TIRED ! The songs it dated HELLO its 2014 not 2005.

This song is outdatted thanks to her working with outdatted producers.. She needs to get back with Walter A but oops she cant sing anymore…

26. February 12, 2014 at 3:41 am
    QUEEN MARIAH > YOU h** says:

Oh just shut your annoying fugly mouth already @STEPHY THE LOSER

While you’re remain disappointed, everyone else IS LOVING and ENJOYING the songs and the QUEEN is back, so fxuck off !

27. February 12, 2014 at 3:43 am
    Honeymoon Avenue says:

This version is much better than the remix in my opinion. This is the best single released off the album so far!

28. February 12, 2014 at 3:44 am
    cocobutta says:

Now this is our Emancipation Mimi edition.

Very nice song.
    Sound like a R&B slow burner than a hot 100 song to me though.

Verses, Bridge & Ending my fav parts

29. February 12, 2014 at 3:47 am
    Stephy Tha Hive Member says:

LOL The Lambs betta drag me. I still love Mariah & will always love her but her music as of lately has been blah blah blah RUBISH!

30. February 12, 2014 at 3:49 am
    number1k9 says:

I’m at odds, because while it is the kind of music Mariah Carey should be making at this stage in her career and given her early catalog… But I’m currently on a second listen and I’m not moved toward it.

It’s not bad, but its nothing spectacular either. And it certainly is no “We Belong Together” or “Don’t Forget About Us,” 2014. Ehhh.

2.5-3 Stars / 5 stars IMO currently

31. February 12, 2014 at 3:49 am
    MC!! says:

she already worked with walter for this album. If you’re “lamb” you should know that already! and if you don’t like the song then you just don’t like it, no one’s pointing a gun to your head saying to LIKE IT! Why force yourself to like something? #pathetic you’re a hive member but you’re fellow hive members like the song as well. #shrugs and her voice sounds great(healthy) it would’nt be a mariah carey song without her “whistles” that’s her trademark but she sang in full voice also.

32. February 12, 2014 at 3:50 am
    TinaMinaj says:

Hahahahahaha i can’t wait to hear her BUTCHER this song live like a lamb chop!
    And LMAO @ some DELUSIONAL people thinking this will be a top 10 hit. In what universe???

And personally think that ‘Beautiful’ song with Miguel was much better.

33. February 12, 2014 at 3:54 am
    Stephy Tha Hive Member says:

I still respect & love Mariah Carey Lambs. Im just no longer stanning for her.

She is in desperate need of Re-Invention but I think she might just be going the “Prince” route & not giving a crap about radio anymore. Who knows.

Also, I herd she was working with Walter A. but knowing Mariah Carey I will believe once I see/hear it.

34. February 12, 2014 at 3:57 am
    Common Sense says:

Mediocre at best to be honest. #Beautiful was much better in my opinion. However, unlike a silly child on here, I won’t go onto some random rant about who I obsess or don’t obsess over. No one cares sweetheart.

35. February 12, 2014 at 4:01 am
    theroof29 says:

f out of here B wishes she could hit that note at the end. You know you like the song

36. February 12, 2014 at 4:02 am
    theroof29 says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS the Queen is Back with real vocals I love it

37. February 12, 2014 at 4:07 am
    Adrian says:

Yessss Mariah!!!! Let’s go lambs. This era is officially started.

and just a little note: Triumphant was a no.1 dance hit (and a minor urban hit), #Beautiful hit no.15 on the Hot 100, and Letting Go wasn’t a single. It wasn’t even released to radio.

38. February 12, 2014 at 4:15 am
    Adrian says:

@Stephy stay off the drugs boo. It’s not a good look. You sound unstable..

39. February 12, 2014 at 4:35 am
    ILOVEJAMESDEAN says:

@Stephy : You will eat your words when this song becomes a huge hit.

40. February 12, 2014 at 4:50 am
    Aaron R. says:

Finally!!! I’ve been a loyal lambly member since day one! And if I’m gonna keep it 100 I was bit concerned with Mariah’s single choices recently. It looks like Mariah and Jermaine finally got it right. Again! It’s certainly not a “We Belong Together” comeback single but what it does have is the potential to gain radio play and chart success. Smart move by Mariah and her team to release this song for the lovers right before Valentines day too. I say she enters with a top 40 debut at least!

41. February 12, 2014 at 4:52 am
    dee says:

Agreed…It does sound a little dusty.

42. Vote

[…] Pincha aquí para escucharla. […]

43. February 12, 2014 at 5:12 am
    Stephy says:

I am not on drugs! Im just simply state-ting my opinion on Mariah’s new music.

This song is un-inspiring & boring.

You can’t go from master-pieces time-less classics like “Fantasy”, “One Sweet Day”, “All I Want For Christmas Is You”, “Can’t Let Go” & “We Belong Together” too stuff like “Touch My Body” & “Obsessed”.

Mariah Carey’s music is getting worse & worse. Its the honest truth. Also, her smooth sultry tone is now a training whispery mess.

She needs to gain warmth & heavy-ness back into her tone. I mean how can the same artist do mediocore FLASE lead singles/songs like “Beautiful” & “Triumphant” & “You’re Mine” but has songs in her catalogue that weren’t even singles SLAY all her single releases in the past 7 years like this song…

44. February 12, 2014 at 5:29 am
    FutureCIARA says:

Its cute I guess….

Im more stunned at her Flip Floppy ass stans on here!

Kiiiiii

45. February 12, 2014 at 5:45 am
    Todd says:

Love the song! Fingaz crossed it smashes! Love u Mimi!

46. February 12, 2014 at 5:54 am
    WHATAMESS! says:

Diz s*** is boring. She had better lead singles than this s*** right here but for some reason this b**** still think its 2005. Do she know wats on top of billboard right now..

47. February 12, 2014 at 6:02 am
    Davis says:

Boring!!!!!

48. February 12, 2014 at 6:02 am
    Realest says:

That stephy child is f**kin weird yo. I really hope he’s a highschooler because that’s how he sounds- young and dumb. Lol. This is a dope track- go Mimi!

49. February 12, 2014 at 6:09 am
    Vee says:

I like Stephys honesty tbh

50. February 12, 2014 at 6:09 am
    Suicide Blonde says:

It’s the same type of songs she’s been doing since 2005, in all honestly, i prefer ‘Beautiful’ even if i dislike that Prince wannabe, it will probably do well on the charts, the United States loves R&B, if only Indie/Alternative/Baroque Pop music could be loved here too, most Americans are basic listeners.

51. February 12, 2014 at 6:24 am
    Jayla says:

What is it that fem gays have against slow music? U think mariah gives a f*** about what’s on too of the charts right now? Y’all sound so ignorant. If it isn’t something danceable that u silly MEN can do choreo to u don’t like it… Shut the hell up miserable souls

52. February 12, 2014 at 6:36 am
    elihkyh says:

I must say I like the live and the remix this is not what i thought it would be Mariah what the hell are u doing this is not it there was only one other time in her career that i felt like this it was the rainbow cd the only cd that i thow in the trast mariah come on I beleive my ears u are now proving the hater right if this is a hit the world is about to end it lets me know how bad music has really gotten……..but i will always love and support u………..

53. February 12, 2014 at 6:40 am
    h2o says:

it’s not bad but why can’t understand that it’s not 1990 anymore…..

54. February 12, 2014 at 6:42 am
    EMPRESS WHITNEY says:

I like it.

#Beautiful is still, in my opinion, her Greatest song of the past 7 years or so and this is an excellent follow-up (although I prefer ‘The Art of Letting Go’).

That seamless, Belt-to-Whistle Transition at the end was incredible – in Popular music, only Mariah is capable of executing such difficult fioratura passages & octave jumps of that calibre.

I hope this era goes well for her; I’m looking forward to buying her album. ;)

55. February 12, 2014 at 6:52 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (NEW & IMPROVED) says:

I’m sorry but this is boring to me….

56. February 12, 2014 at 6:53 am
    BEYONCÉ says:

Sounds like something she’s already released 20 times. I’m sure this will be payola’d to death and I’ll be FORCED to like it, but so far it’s very stale and dated.

57. February 12, 2014 at 6:58 am
    Skyfall says:

Yassd b****, love it. I just wish she worked with someone else on
    The remix other than trey but they sound nice as well.

58. February 12, 2014 at 7:00 am
    mariah>>>>>>>>>>>trashdonna says:

i love mariah

59. February 12, 2014 at 7:22 am
    Stop The Hate says:

Love the song not here for the remix (not a fan of auto tune). For those saying it sounds dated, well, you all do know that Mariah Carey has a signature sound, right? No one sounds like her, makes a song like her and when people do they automatically get compared to her. This is a good song. Is it epic? no, but why look for epic when you can just enjoy good quality music. People, I think you all expect too much from music artist. Put more energy into your own passions. AND
    I can’t at the flip flop in here. I mean have your opinion, but what makes you pressed is the repetitive negativity. Up on a post stomping around like somebody stole your bike. How you gonna say “don’t like this song at all….. p.s. this song is cute though” WTF?????????? your comments after that one are meaningless.

60. February 12, 2014 at 7:44 am
    Jewel says:

ZZZzzzzzzz

61. February 12, 2014 at 8:02 am
    Bree says:

STALEriah

62. February 12, 2014 at 8:09 am
    Bey Fan says:

Ok Mariah…. i can dig it

63. February 12, 2014 at 8:09 am
    Theezyknows says:

Slays.

Isn’t this the fourth time thought?

Triumphant, Beautiful, The art of letting go…..

Anyway, this is EXACTLY what the dr ordered. Deff top 10 material and the trey additional helps for appeal

Check out my blog:

theezyknowsbest.wordpress.com

64. February 12, 2014 at 8:19 am
    Adam Monster says:

This won’t do well at all. NO ONE is into this sound anymore, it’s boring and dated. This ain’t the Hiphop/Bush years anymore.

65. February 12, 2014 at 8:35 am
    Toto says:

I am loving this song !!!!

66. February 12, 2014 at 8:46 am
    HYBRID THEORY says:

GO MIMI!

67. February 12, 2014 at 8:52 am
    jaiyah says:

I agree, Mimi needs to go back to her signature jeans and ditch those gowns and get more comfortable on the stage.

68. February 12, 2014 at 9:07 am
    SageLinear says:

I hear another “Triumphant”. She needs to call up Tommy M. and Walter A. and pay them whatever they want to steer her career back to where it was. She’s like an engine up on blocks today.

69. February 12, 2014 at 9:17 am
    Lovebird says:

Trying to re-create we belong together I see.

Yet another forgettable song from this era.

This will FLOP so hard.

70. February 12, 2014 at 9:17 am
    xedos says:

This too shall flop nothing to write home about.

71. February 12, 2014 at 9:21 am
    Music Stan (y'all know who I Stan 4) says:

On a scale of 1-10 I give this song about an 8.5 leaning more towards a 9 I like the song kinda remind if her late 90’s hits just feel like I couldn’t make out the chorus cause it was a little low but I like it

72. February 12, 2014 at 9:23 am
    Lovebird says:

She is so going to butcher this live; I cannot wait for that comedy of errors and flat notes.

73. February 12, 2014 at 9:24 am
    The Boy Toy says:

This would’ve SMASHED in 2005.

74. February 12, 2014 at 9:38 am
    Bey Fan says:

I do miss the “Daydream” Mariah… her vocals were so smooth. But I think this will do as well as Beautiful.

I dont think this is her “comeback” hit. But definitely its worth a few spins.

75. February 12, 2014 at 9:51 am
    Brutally Honest says:

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76. February 12, 2014 at 9:56 am
    The Boy Toy says:

I miss the 90s Mariah too. She didn’t seem as annoying in her earlier days and her music was much better. *plays Emotions*

77. February 12, 2014 at 10:04 am
    Theman says:

Some people are idiots. This sounds nothing like “WBT”. It has different elements to it.. It has great elements to it it..

78. February 12, 2014 at 10:07 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I like it, good song and good vocals.
    I´m among the few who prefer #beautiful though. “You´re mine” has better vocals, but beautiful is a better song, more innovative for her and more radio-friendly. Obviously, she´s not trying to top the hot 100 cos only pop songs top it now. She has said a million times her goal this era is to release a great body of work, and I´m sure the album will be great, so I´m more than ok.

79. February 12, 2014 at 10:11 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

@stephy
    Only a question: how should Mariah work with new producers and not release R&B songs which sound dated in your opinion… but still should work with Walter A. 20 years later???? They made great music together, but do you really think anything produced by that man would be a hit in 2014?????????? If producers who were hot 5 years ago can´t get a hit anymore, what makes you think Walter could bring something great at this point? Nobody releases that music anymore. I agree to an extent Mariah should reinvent her sound a little bit more, like it kind of happened with #beautiful, but it stops there. Is anybody else from the 90s getting hits effortlessly in 2014 or something? NO nobody. Mariah is doing fine, you can´t expect her to be the same or as good as 20 years ago. She still makes great music and loves it with a passion, she clearly loves R&B the most.

80. February 12, 2014 at 10:15 am
    Hater says:

Im not a Mariah Fan but after a few spin this song make me fell in love so hard the hook is crazy it keep on singing in my head seriously this song can be a major hit we never had a good love song for the past few years i meam Mariah Is the only one who can bring back the love song back that we fell in love from the beginning of her career congrats mariah and happy valentines day

81. February 12, 2014 at 10:15 am
    Young says:

It doesn’t matter if go to the top or not.

This is a good track that’s all

82. February 12, 2014 at 10:16 am
    ROSEGOLD says:

It’s kinda boring tbh……

83. February 12, 2014 at 10:16 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

@theman
    I agree. It´s nothing like We Belong Together. Also, Sam´s opinion and comparisons are so random, like he can´t focus or something.

84. February 12, 2014 at 10:27 am
    anonymous says:

Love it. Cant wait to see the video.

85. February 12, 2014 at 10:32 am
    ok says:

it’s ok but i stay in love is way better and it was slept on

86. February 12, 2014 at 10:38 am
    Theman says:

Also the main singles chart has opened up a little more recently. It isn’t just one sound that tops the chart. Pop is playing a few more urban songs, & urban songs are doing better than they were at first. So this can do great..

87. February 12, 2014 at 11:00 am
    MC!!! says:

this s*** went from 63 to 47 in minutes! #climbmimi #golambs

88. February 12, 2014 at 11:15 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

I like it. Its a great spring time riding along song. Its definitely reminiscenting to WBT.

89. February 12, 2014 at 11:18 am
    LAMB says:

HIT HIT HIT!!!! SORRY EVERYBODY THIS WILL SLAY YOUR FAVES AND YALL HOES WILL DEAL SORRY BUT THIS IS TRUE!!!!!

90. February 12, 2014 at 11:21 am
    Mark111 says:

Yawn. Boring as f***! Lol, this is it lambs? This is what the LAMES been “yassss”ing about? 4th flopped 1st Single.

91. February 12, 2014 at 11:39 am
    GR says:

I am the biggest lamb, but I am disappointed. This is a critical point in her career- even more so than after the Glitter disaster (at least the CD was good, even if the movie flopped). At this point (especially after the underperforming Memoirs), this new album should sound like a greatest hits CD- every song should be on fire. What gets me is that Mariah is finally getting recognized as a songwriter (although the fact that this didn’t happen before was partially her fault, with all her diva antics and eccentricities), and she comes out with the weakest songs of her career. Tommy and Walter A were right- they were trying to keep her from ruining her voice (why are singers over 60 still vocally slaying and Mariah can’t sing without lipping?), her legacy (an artist of her stature deserves better material), and her career. Mariah needs to reinvest herself- starting by using outside songwriters and begging Tommy to salvage her career. Time to wake up, lambs- Mariah needs to change everything

92. February 12, 2014 at 11:45 am
    Rob says:

I love it. It’s a great song, classic Mariah, but modern enough and easily can fit into radio formats. If she continues to promote and gives great performances and dresses halway appropriately for the video it will go platinum like #Beautiful. Lambs – support, request, purchase and wake up and do your duties for our QUEEN!

93. February 12, 2014 at 11:46 am
    XYZ says:

beautiful was no flop…them other two singles, you’re right. those were flops. but whatever.

in which place is a ciara fan to call out somebody for SINGLE flops when Ciara flops for a longer time than she ever was succesfull? Ciara is flopping on the SINGLES and ALBUM front. So you better be quiet and appreciate the legends

94. February 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
    Kimbella says:

Damn Stephy is really a fake hypocrite.

95. February 12, 2014 at 12:05 pm
    Kimbella says:

i have no respect for people like @Stephy who just abandon their fav because their not doing as good as before.

96. February 12, 2014 at 12:14 pm
    Lover of good music says:

Mariah’s team needs to follow MJB’s. She’s cementing her legacy at this point. She isn’t prancing around half naked singing generic, cheesy pop tunes. She just performed for the POTUS and the president of France, performed at the Nobel Peace Concert and sold 500k copies of her Christmas album past her prime. I feel like people don’t honor or respect Mariah’s legacy like they should and it’s her fault. She shouldn’t be trying to compete with the young girls anymore. f*** them.

97. February 12, 2014 at 12:37 pm
    slay_hive says:

Sounds like I’ve heard this from her before. It’s ok. Sounds like she’s chasing for a “WBT” type of hit. Maybe it will work, maybe not.

Overall she just puts me to sleep. :(

98. February 12, 2014 at 12:47 pm
    §←↑→§ says:

It’s alright nothing special. It just sounds like another song. She can’t sing it live anyway.

99. February 12, 2014 at 12:48 pm
    Navy Nick says:

It def is hte cousin of WBT/DFU, BUT hey, if it aint broke, dont fix it…I LIKE IT, A LOT (that trey mix tho-MESS) he is a mess, she should have gotten with Drake, or anyone but him….this is nice tho!!!

100. February 12, 2014 at 12:52 pm
    Scarpino says:

FLOP it’ll be demoted to a “buzz single”

101. February 12, 2014 at 12:53 pm
    Anne says:

Overall I don’t like it but maybe it will grow on me. I don’t like the way she sings the chorus, too breathy imo. Also the lyrics are very ‘typical love song’ type. Don’t see how this can be compared to ‘We Belong Together’ which had better lyrics, vocals, and melody.

102. February 12, 2014 at 1:09 pm
    Oinkriah Carey (Pork De Force) says:

she’s gonna flop harder then Gaga. biggest flop of the year ugly box body b****….

103. February 12, 2014 at 1:17 pm
    dark horse says:

The song is so LUKE WARM its giving me album filler tease.

104. February 12, 2014 at 1:32 pm
    James says:

This song does absolutely nothing for me. It sucks, she sucks, and I used to be the biggest Mariah fan but am not anymore.

105. February 12, 2014 at 1:47 pm
    ABC says:

Snoozefest. How many times is she gonna create the same song?

106. February 12, 2014 at 2:01 pm
    FAF says:

@ABC I think u post some stupid s*** half the time but this time, I agree

Why are they using autotune?

There’s no bass & unless she pays clearchannel, noone’s gonna play this s***

107. February 12, 2014 at 2:04 pm
    FAF says:

@XYZ a REAL R&B SINGLE BEING CERTIFIED GOT U MAD, HUN? CIARA DONT NEED CLEAR CHANNEL TO GET RIAA CERTIFICATIONS thats for damn sure & she dont have delusions of grandeur while looking like spongebob square pants on the red carpet

PS HER CHILDREN CAME FROM SEMEN, NOT A VILE OF DOCTOR SERUM!

CHECK URSELF, BOO!

108. February 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm
    JER says:

Hmmmmm sounds like an E=MC2 leftover. The vocals are on point, but the song itself is a little busy at times and doesn’t do anything for me.

109. February 12, 2014 at 4:44 pm
    ERIC says:

I think it’s too simplistic and too repetitive. I prefer TAOLG to this because it has more expression, more feeling, and more passion like WBT and DFAU. Yeah, I don’t really care for this song.

110. February 12, 2014 at 5:21 pm
    Jewel says:

This s*** boring ass s***!

111. Vote

[…] after being showered with praise and love after the release of new single ‘You’re Mine’,  the star’s entitled and at times irritating personality saw her rain on her parade when […]

112. Vote

[…] arrival completes an action-packed day for the diva; a day that brought with it the debut of  ‘Mine’ and its accompanying remix featuring Trey […]

113. Vote

[…] in promotional mode for new single ‘You’re Mine (Eternal)’, the 43-year-old makes no secret of this – tackily featuring packets of sweet treats with the […]

114. August 2, 2014 at 8:14 am
    castle clash cheats hack android no survey says:

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have offered
    for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are very short for novices. Could you please prolong them a little from
    subsequent time? Thanks for the post.