New Song: Trey Songz – ‘Ordinary (Ft Jeezy)’

shares
Screen Shot 2014-02-07 at 18.21.47

New music alert!

Heading straight to the clubs and bruising the feelings of many a ‘basic Bobby’ is Trey Songz, doing so on his brand new jam ‘Ordinary’!

Featuring Jeezy, the song sees the ‘Na Na’ star take aim at those less fortunate than himself, detailing the lifestyle that places him a cut above the rest, no doubt hoping the jam will generate interest in his forthcoming studio album!

Is it any good?

You decide below…

shares

1. February 7, 2014 at 1:35 pm
    Soplush says:

Sooooo weak!!!! Is he afraid to take risks musically? Ready and PP&P were great albums, especially Ready!! This is a step all the way down. Trey, you’re about to be 30. It’s time to switch it up. This song may knock in the hood clubs, but it’ll do nothing for his album.

2. February 7, 2014 at 1:40 pm
    lc says:

Sounds like r kelly

3. February 7, 2014 at 1:41 pm
    Music! says:

NOPE! Horrible.

ALL I SEE IS SIGNS, ALL I, ALL I SEE IS DOLLA SIGNS.

4. February 7, 2014 at 1:42 pm
    Miguel and frank are the true talent says:

SOUNDS LIKE HIS OTHER 100000 FLOP SONGS

5. February 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm
    as a fan says:

TRASHHHHH

6. February 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm
    Myron says:

LOL! Damn, looks like this song gone motivate people to up they game up I bet (clothes, girls, liquor, restaurants, etc). smh lol.

7. February 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm
    No Shade says:

Ordinary n**** singing a Ordinary song. I’m still waiting on some new Stevie Wonder

8. February 7, 2014 at 2:15 pm
    nooooooooo try again do not pass go says:

hell no !!!!!!

9. February 7, 2014 at 2:18 pm
    music stan ( ya'll know who I STAN for) says:

even though I like trey songz and love young jeezy… I’m not really feeling this song… I like NA NA NA but this idk…. I’m tried of the same lyrical concept in these guys songs.. it all about money, beating the pu$$y up…. what happen to meaningful songs… This is why R&B supply is low… The Demand is high for good R&B music but the artist give us low supply….. I perfer female R&B artist cause they never seem to be a afraid to go there… but people sleep on them…. and praised these dudes like Trey, Chris, Kells, and etc…. Man I miss the days when songs were more meaningful instead about being in the club and being ratchet

10. February 7, 2014 at 2:24 pm
    MadameBeyBey says:

Absolute s***! How is this cat almost 30 and STILL talking about what he’s doing in clubs. Grow.the. f***. UP!

11. February 7, 2014 at 2:25 pm
    AubreyOSlay says:

Oh hell no, at this rate it won’t be hard for Miguel, Elijah and Frank to take him out of the game.

12. February 7, 2014 at 3:54 pm
    ROSEGOLD says:

Very lackluster, Trey. When are you gonna adopt a more mature sound? You’re not going very far with this trashy music.

13. Vote

[…] Trey Songz isn’t the only one launching brand new material today. […]

14. February 7, 2014 at 6:45 pm
    A Plus says:

Whatever happened to R&B for the classy people?
    I hope that Neyo take that route. Caint wait till J HUD drop this album

15. February 7, 2014 at 8:36 pm
    Navy Nick says:

He is done; this is a hot stank mess., over his conceited a**

16. February 7, 2014 at 9:04 pm
    ramsdecx says:

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
    —————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

17. February 8, 2014 at 3:50 am
    cocobutta says:

The wackness that was left off the poor Black Panties album by R. Kelly!!!!

Reaching for the Hip-Hop community clearly

18. February 8, 2014 at 7:07 am
    coolness says:

This is WEAK af!!! Like why wont these mainstream male R&B artists push themselves creatively and sing about things other beating the p**** up, getting money, partying at the club and what not. At least Frank Ocean (although I don’t like him that much) and Miguel are broadening the scope of topics discussed in their albums. Imma need my fav, Usher to come back this year and deliver an album that speaks to the heart of his fans. He was getting there with Looking 4 Myself but the fans didn’t support it due to lack of promo and bad single choices. I need another U Got it Bad, Burn and Climax in my life.

19. Vote

[…] remix, featuring R&B chart regular Trey Songz, who does away with the Hip Hop cliches that now threaten to cheapen his sound, and join Mariah on a romantic- and hopefully […]

20. February 12, 2014 at 1:22 pm
    Mya says:

It’s fire to me. I feel that the people that hate it are offened because trey is dooming a little more then them. Just sayin.