Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: Footage From Bloody ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Brawl Emerges

Scrappy Erica Love Hip Hop Atlanta That Grape Juice Watch: Footage From Bloody Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Brawl Emerges

Shortly before it returns to VH1 via ‘Monami Entertainment’, hit Reality-TV series ’Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ dominated headlines yesterday, when reports of a bloody brawl involving ‘Shotz‘ performer Joseline Hernandez and ‘A Girl Has Needs’ vocalist Karlie Redd emerged here.

Today, footage from the showdown has unearthed, shot by a member of the general public who witnessed the incident, and subsequently handed the ‘TV gold’ to Entertainment outlet, TMZ.

An unfortunate sight below…

• February 7, 2014 at 8:19 am
    MARY SLAY BLIGE says:

These women are in their 30s and 40s acting a coony ass

• February 7, 2014 at 8:37 am
    Rihanna Lately says:

You can expect this from an African American.. Illiterate and very small minded.

• February 7, 2014 at 8:49 am
    BeyBeyKing says:

Fools come in all colors…fool.

• February 7, 2014 at 8:54 am
    Its Gaga Ya Bish says:

I think Beyonce should join the cast 2bh.

• February 7, 2014 at 8:58 am
    TeenageDreamer says:

Gaga still looking for that hit?

• February 7, 2014 at 8:59 am
    Di Bi says:

If rihanna wans’t as famous as she is today she’d be acting the same way.

Anyways this is just bullsh!it and Fukery rolled up in one. smh

• February 7, 2014 at 9:18 am
    Tried it says:

@Di BI

umm… What does Rihanna have to do with this post?? You’re doing the most. Go and read a book on relevancy. Then come back when you learn how to use it.

Anywho, in RELEVANT news to this post– are we really surprised by this cast?
    If anything, I’m more disappointed in that Shay chick– she’s been searching for the spotlight since Flav days and this is where she is? On the corner fighting at clubs? yikes!

• February 7, 2014 at 9:30 am
    Di Bi says:

@TRIED IT your comment was cute hun judging from your comment your telling me i’m doing to much? did i strike a nerve? did you not read all the comments?

• February 7, 2014 at 10:34 am
    NJQT says:

Serious question…How old are some of you on this site? Always going back and forth arguing about celebrities that don’t even know you exist??? NO shade but Shade, I seriously wanna know, and hope that it’s nobody over the age of 18…

• February 7, 2014 at 10:41 am
    Music Stan( ya'll know who I stan for) says:

Disclaimer I live in Atlanta, I’m not from there i’m originally from HARLEM NEW YORK and NOT EVERYONE act like this down here… Most People down here are professionals and handle theirselves with class and grace… Now you do have some who do act like this down here but it is not at these nice places that they show on television…. only certain place allow them to video tape their shows there but not everywhere…. now back on topic it is very sad that someone was hit with a bottle from someone eles drama… pretty unfortuane, people could of got seriously hurt or lose their sight from the glass bottle… I never been to Stevie J resturant and don’t have a clue where it is located but after seeing and heading this I won’t give a dime to this… at all sorry but I was a fan of the show but it is the same ol same ol and it is kinda getting play out to me….Nobody expcet K.Michelle has progress into other ventures… and most of these ppl have business put do they know it hurts their business when the clients can see them act like a fool on national television…. Some of these stars need to know who to properly use Reality tv as a platform for success hence Tamar, Tami Roman, Jennifer, Kandi, K.Michelle, and now Amina ( note everyone I’d listed all are women of color) instead of make themselves look like fools on tv…

• February 7, 2014 at 11:49 am
    Music Stan( ya'll know who I stan for) says:

@NJQT I agree with u

• February 7, 2014 at 11:49 am
    Tried it says:

@Di Bi and Anyone Else.

I’m not here to defend anyone– You could have said Pinocchio and I STILL would have commented as such. The point remains– Many of you come on these blogs, starting “stan wars” and spreading your hatred when it’s not called for. Grow up and enjoy the post. If you want to discuss Rihanna, or anyone else, do it on a post that pertains to the individual.

Some commentators would like to comment on the actual topic and not your 2-dimensional disdain for someone.

Got it?

• February 7, 2014 at 12:06 pm
    Music Stan( ya'll know who I stan for) says:

@Tried it Thank you!!!!! 100% agree, then they get upset on in their feeling when someone is trying to defend the artist……

• February 7, 2014 at 1:20 pm
    TheHive says:

@Its Caca
    The Queen would NEVER.. Try again!

• February 7, 2014 at 8:51 pm
    TheOuyonB says:

Um..but Joseline HERNANDEZ isn’t african american. She is Puerto Rican. Now what?

• February 14, 2014 at 7:33 pm
    google plus application says:

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for abecedario chino

• March 6, 2014 at 7:35 pm
    Empire Four kingdoms ios says:

You may have the skills to get to masters in 1v1, however’2v2 is a
    completely different story. While Halo Wars is a great RTS that
    plays beautifully with the 360s controller, the numbers don’t lie.
    For real entertainment little girls love to play dressing the
    doll or Barbie games.

• March 9, 2014 at 3:25 pm
    weight loss motivation says:

Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
    you happen to be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back very soon.
    I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

• March 14, 2014 at 7:53 pm
    gta san andreas Ios hack says:

Over the past few years the PSP gaming industry has boomed in the market standing on the expectations of its consumers across the globe.
    Being inside a mod shop also makes you not attackable by other
    players. The good part of the game is that you can undergo different experiences while
    playing it such as being a first person shooter,
    a third person shooter, and you can ride your car and what not.

• March 15, 2014 at 11:40 am
    golfing on the moon says:

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be
    actually something that I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get
    the hang of it!

• March 19, 2014 at 8:44 pm
    captain america le soldat de l'hiver telecharger says:

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is
    awesome, nice written and come with almost all important
    infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .

• March 19, 2014 at 9:16 pm
    man of tai chi telecharger says:

I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I am now not
    certain whether or not this publish is written by him as no one else know such
    precise about my difficulty. You are incredible!
    Thank you!

• March 19, 2014 at 10:11 pm
    closed circuit telecharger says:

Fantastic web site. A lot of helpful info here.

I am sending it to some friends ans additionally
    sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks on your effort!

• March 19, 2014 at 11:22 pm
    path Of Exile hack tool says:

Hello to all, as I am genuinely eager of reading this weblog’s post to be updated daily.
    It includes pleasant stuff.

• March 20, 2014 at 12:45 am
    haunt telecharger says:

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a
    little research on this. And he actually bought me
    breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him…
    lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this topic here on your web site.

• March 24, 2014 at 4:26 am
    women says:

Nice blog right here! Additionally your site rather a lot up very fast!
    What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate link in your host?
    I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

• March 26, 2014 at 9:42 am
    http://tr.im/ says:

What’s up to all, the contents existing at this web site are
    actually awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice
    work fellows.

• March 26, 2014 at 7:47 pm
    cinema says:

It’s genuinely very complex in this active life to
    listen news on Television, thus I simply use internet for that reason,
    and take the hottest information.

• March 28, 2014 at 2:33 am
    gamesgame of war cheats gold says:

Make The Basketball With One Shot is a great game for a basketball
    party. However, just because one parent has a specific opinion about it does not mean that another parent holds the same opinion.
    Using codes is not a bad thing, but you have to make sure where
    you are using.