Watch: Lady Gaga Wails ‘Artpop’ On ‘Tonight Show’

shares
lady-gaga-performs-on-the-tonight-show-starring-jimmy-fallon

‘Venus’ vixen Lady Gaga brought and out of this world performance to ‘The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon’ moments ago.

On hand to deliver a stirring rendition of her latest album’s title track ‘ArtPop’, Gaga’s appearance marks her second stop by the show after surprising last night’s audience with a guest appearance for Fallon’s inauguration.

Stirring rumors that the ballad is to be the album’s next single, tuck in below to see the songstress wow onlookers like only she can:

shares

1. February 19, 2014 at 1:33 am
    NICKI IS QUEEN OTHER b****** says:

YASS GAGA YASS~ YOUR FAVS COULD NEVER! and death at sam! ‘wail’ o ok

2. February 19, 2014 at 1:39 am
    Yea ok says:

I was really Into gags when she came out up until the fame monster. I checked out when born this way came and everything after. It all just seems so contrived. I really do believe she has it in her to come back with a great era in the future cuz she def is talented. But baby this ain’t it. I applaud her tho she won’t let artpop die.

I hate her back up dancers they are über g a y she needs to let that go. I was like this was decent performance but alas at th very end here they come shimmying onto the stage. Ugh.

That wig was everything tho! I think she tripped on it a little coming down them stairs tho.

3. February 19, 2014 at 2:09 am
    Check Your Lipstick Before You Come & Talk To Me says:

Totally confused – what is the point of performing this song? This surely isn’t her next single… Gaga hang up this era as quickly as your wigs and get in the studio and come out with some music and a look that are relatable because that performance prompted a whopping ZERO people to buy the song/album.

4. February 19, 2014 at 2:14 am
    KINGB says:

That was ……… GREAT!

5. February 19, 2014 at 2:14 am
    Molly says:

Why am i not surprised to see an Icki stan clinging to Gags saggy puss.

Gaga your TIRED LATE AND DELAYED.

6. February 19, 2014 at 2:15 am
    Molly says:

@CheckYourLipstick Your avi is everything mama >

7. February 19, 2014 at 2:27 am
    My Forehead Tho says:

Never been a fan of Gaga’s, but at least I could always say she was a decent performer. I can’t even say that now.

8. February 19, 2014 at 2:27 am
    h2o says:

A platinum certification is like a dream to Daddy GayGay and hir Little Blowjobs nowadays ..

Poor zat

9. February 19, 2014 at 2:31 am
    Molly says:

Im so confused. @H20 you used to stan for Gaga why did you jump ship?

10. February 19, 2014 at 2:33 am
    NICKI IS QUEEN OTHER b****** TAKE A SEAT says:

I can’t with the citranny stan! some nerve! Bytch! you have been clinging to hagriah for awhile haven’t you? and the nerve you have calling others tired.. #57k

11. February 19, 2014 at 2:33 am
    h2o says:

@ Molly

I’m a flipflopper..

12. February 19, 2014 at 2:38 am
    iconic cici says:

I like this song not a strong single tho.

13. February 19, 2014 at 2:39 am
    iconic cici says:

@MyForehead well atleast Gaga always sings live unlike Fraudyonce.

14. February 19, 2014 at 2:41 am
    iconic cici says:

57k? is that how much nicki i mean roman paid to get his dickk removed.

15. February 19, 2014 at 2:46 am
    Marcus says:

This Was My First Time Hearing This Song “Artpop” & I’m Impressed With This Performance!

She Did That Forreal.

Let Me Go Watch It Again. :)

16. February 19, 2014 at 2:46 am
    iconic cici says:

Maybe Garbaj spent 57k on a s** change nose job and donkey teeth.

17. February 19, 2014 at 2:47 am
    iconic cici says:

@H20 no one likes a fake bitchh

18. February 19, 2014 at 3:03 am
    NICKI IS QUEEN OTHER b****** TAKE A SEAT says:

death @iconicflop bytch everyone knows ciara got a nose job ( and who knows what else) not only that we all know she is a man! the bytch is a f****** tranny! so you can keep these petty surgery nonsense cuz you sound like a hypocrite.

19. February 19, 2014 at 3:08 am
    NICKI IS QUEEN OTHER b****** TAKE A SEAT says:

is ‘cierror’ brass? copper?

20. February 19, 2014 at 3:11 am
    h2o says:

@ Iconic CENA

No one knows the chemical formula to water either apparently.

21. February 19, 2014 at 3:33 am
    rih's birthday cake says:

omg that was a great performance gaga never fails to impress with her live performances

22. February 19, 2014 at 4:05 am
    Navy Nick says:

This song is great, she did good (as always); I am gay, and I have to agree, her gay dancers just do too much for me, u dont need all that extra…., I LOVE GAGA, idk whats next, but I dont want her to fall off, she is amazing.

23. February 19, 2014 at 4:44 am
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

Great performance,but at this point Gaga basically looks like the joke of the industry. Let this era go honey. Go to the studio,recreate the Fame era,and come back and shut the haters down like your friend Bey. I really want her to get back on her game.

24. February 19, 2014 at 5:19 am
    Mark111 says:

Ok I see Gaga, but where are her stans? lol! When I say the people are over her. I called it, the crazy outfits are out of style and this girls is as lost as ever because she depended so much on it, even Nickie ditched it. Like a brown paper bag, America has tossed this trash.

25. February 19, 2014 at 5:20 am
    beyonce f***** barak obama says:

Do what u want was her only shot this era, this mess aint gonna do s*** for her flop ass.

26. February 19, 2014 at 5:22 am
    beyonce f***** barak obama says:

@behaive_minaj i agree

27. February 19, 2014 at 6:08 am
    True Talent (Formerly Lil Mo's fake stan) Stan and Trey Burke's husband (Kendricks d*** game wasnt on point, so I divorced that azz)) says:

Good single choice. Mary Jane Holland should be next followed by s** dreams. Then, s new album should be thought about. Artpop still has lifelines, but not many more.

28. February 19, 2014 at 6:29 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

She is SO DAMN GOOD!
    True musician and good performer. Artpop keeps being a great album no matter what trends want to impose. Can´t believe how people are so influenced by media and blogs. There´s a person in this comment section saying he or she never heard this song but he or she likes it. No shade, but why didn´t you know about it? because it was cool to say Artpop is crap and Gaga is a flop so you didn´t check it by your own and form an opinion? You should know better.
    And to the few haters in this post: this post is about a performance (a really good one). Why are you talking about Artpop´s chart run? You willalways hate no matter what. It doesn´t matter if the music is good or the artist sells a million copies in no time. You are just prepared to hate. Sad lives.

29. February 19, 2014 at 6:59 am
    SLAYSURFAV says:

and your a f****** dumbass if you think this isn’t the next single

30. February 19, 2014 at 7:02 am
    SLAYSURFAV says:

@iconiccici no b**** you know that’s how many copies Ciara wack ass sold gagas lowest selling album sold 269k a Ciara stan should be silent when album sales and certifications are brought up you b****** so mad that ARTPOP slayed all yall favs album except beyonces!

31. February 19, 2014 at 7:03 am
    SLAYSURFAV says:

the shade will be that lady gaga will still be plugging artpop for it to be such a flop album it sure has longevity

32. February 19, 2014 at 7:25 am
    The truth hurts says:

Death at this performance making no significant impact on itunes.

33. February 19, 2014 at 7:55 am
    Himeros says:

Long live the queen!
    Nobody owns a promo quite like her

34. February 19, 2014 at 8:06 am
    hi says:

How do I change my icon

35. February 19, 2014 at 8:40 am
    Marley says:

The struggle

36. February 19, 2014 at 9:11 am
    pat says:

FANTASTIC

37. February 19, 2014 at 10:01 am
    metzo says:

Loll she better promote

38. February 19, 2014 at 10:36 am
    IStanForYourFav says:

Smh at all these queens hatred. She did that. And I finally listened to the record and enjoyed it. It’s not The Fame /Monster but it is better than Born This Way imo. Either way it go, she’s gold, and her live performances are still on point. Hate all you want, but not since Madonna & Britney has a pop star made such an impact on music. Ever since Gaga mainstream debut she has tore up charts, sold millions, loved the Gays, started an orginaztion to prevent bullying and suicide (RIP to those victims and may God bless those families), and changed the way you hear the radio. Gaga debuted right when R&B was slipping away. Her debut has sold way over 11+ million with the likes of B, MC, WH, Britney, Madonna, and other Queens. Stop the shade, because Gaga is talented. Yes she uses gimmicks, but please name one entertainer who doesn’t. The marketing is off for this record (R. Kelly should only be a producer, not singing. The album came out a year too late. The record company didn’t put out the right singles. The record company overexposed her to sell BTW when they should’ve pulled out last era to make this era a comeback [a Rated R to Loud transition] & Gaga should blame herself) but I think she can pull platinum by 2015. No shade. I still have my ticket and I’m excited. See you soon Gaga. Please wear that wig!!!

39. February 19, 2014 at 12:35 pm
    PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

“Gaga need to go away, People are tired of her, people don’t care anymore…” Yet You Never Miss Her Post With The Same Tired And Repetitive Comments, Pathetic Losers SMFH!!

Lady G Was Perfect, God I Love Her!!!!!

40. February 19, 2014 at 3:24 pm
    Sandra says:

@Slaysurfav
    ARTPOP has longevity? lol it is out of the Billboard 200 and it sold 1,2000 copies this week, lol.

41. February 19, 2014 at 3:27 pm
    Sandra says:

Why is she singing this irrelevant flop song when she supposedly has a new single out any day now? Isn’t the new single G.U.Y? So why isn’t she singing that song?? BTW, BORING PERFORMANCE, And she was lip syncing.