Hot Shot: Jennifer Lopez Unleashes ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Single Cover

shares
jlo I luh ya papi Hot Shot:  Jennifer Lopez Unleashes I Luh Ya Papi Single Cover

Cop a gander at Jennifer Lopez!

The Grammy-nominated songstress untucks a killer white swimsuit for the cover of “I Luh Ya Papi” – her latest single featuring French Montana.

With it’s Jesse Terrero-video already shot in Miami and being readied for release in the coming weeks, The Detail-produced song, on the other hand, will make its debut tomorrow.

Get a closer look below:

‘I Luh Ya Papi’ follows ‘Same Girl’ as the newest offering from J.Lo’s tenth album due later this year.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (153)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (80)

1. March 4, 2014 at 6:15 pm
    iconic cici says:

Basic like rihannas stage performances.

2. March 4, 2014 at 6:15 pm
    Metzo says:

She is A Goddess! Wow So GORGEOUS <3

3. March 4, 2014 at 6:16 pm
    Todd says:

What language is that???? I luh ya ???? How about Ai heit di taital?

4. March 4, 2014 at 6:21 pm
    QueenTrina says:

Jlo is gonna slay! Game over

5. March 4, 2014 at 6:35 pm
    Katycat says:

The song is from Detail??? Jumping on beys bandwagon I see good luck

6. March 4, 2014 at 6:39 pm
    Omari says:

Mariah WISHES

7. March 4, 2014 at 6:39 pm
    Rosie says:

Trying too hard to jump back on the urban bandwagon after her 10 million On The Floor rehashes flopped.
    And what kind of ugly, ghetto, cheap ass song title is that?

8. March 4, 2014 at 6:44 pm
    Omari says:

NOT I luh ya papi? Lmfao. Worst song title I’ve ever seen tbh.

9. March 4, 2014 at 7:02 pm
    My Gums Tho(aka Teacher) says:

Sounds like something Ugly Ivy’s mother would say or come up with! Ghetto s***!

JLo looks gorge tho…. No wonder that THIEF has been COPYING you since the beginning of her spree! Get it Jenny!

10. March 4, 2014 at 7:03 pm
    JHO says:

FLOP IT UP on the floor. This b**** tried tho

11. March 4, 2014 at 7:39 pm
    gonzo says:

she is coming bishessssss.

12. March 4, 2014 at 7:41 pm
    Spunkypoop says:

I’m speechless and I don’t even like this b****! Ughhh She is soooo drop dead gorgeous, she makes me sick! LEADER OF THE 40 PLUS is coming BACK!

13. March 4, 2014 at 7:41 pm
    DGAF says:

Model with a mic alert ! J-Ho… no talent though.

14. March 4, 2014 at 7:51 pm
    kaytcat says:

Journalist: your the biggest star in the world
    Katy: no Im not Beyonce is duhhh
    Journalist:But…
    Katy: Do Not blasphem Beyonce…
    hahahahahaha gotta love Katy and she also said that Mariah was good for a Throwback

15. March 4, 2014 at 7:55 pm
    RoyalKev says:

Seriously, Whyyyyyy is JLO so damn hot at 44?

16. March 4, 2014 at 8:03 pm
    Jdek says:

So damn s*** though! She is murdering the hell out of these pics.

17. March 4, 2014 at 8:28 pm
    Kelli Fierce says:

Mariah could NEVER!!!!!

18. March 4, 2014 at 8:56 pm
    Steohy Tha Lambily says:

Jennifer Lopez looks beautiful. She is way prettier than Kim Kardashian tbh…

To bad her entire musical career is a joke.

I think she is a better actress!

She is beyond BEAUTIFUL tho… Way better looking than most girls under 30…

19. March 4, 2014 at 8:56 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

The cover is cute!

Has me wanting it to be SUMMER ALREADY!!!!

20. March 4, 2014 at 8:59 pm
    Steohy Tha Lambily says:

Her hair line is everything in that pic. She is serving good forehead.

Stunning. Beautiful. Positive.

21. March 4, 2014 at 9:53 pm
    ANNA WINTOUR says:

Everywhere we looked during the spring 2014 collections, we saw Rihanna. Not the record-breaking, social-media-ruling pop icon herself, but rather her look, her attitude was replicated on so many of the season’s runways. It started in New York with Alexander Wang, continued on to London with Tom Ford, switched over to Pucci in Milan, and then arrived in Paris at Balmain. During the shows, Vogue’s editors started to call this phenomenon the RiRi ripple, though “tidal wave” might have been more accurate. How, then, could we not make this 26-year-old Bajan global superstar our March cover girl, given that this is our annual Power Issue, where we celebrate those who decisively inform and influence our world?

That Rihanna is such an inspiration to designers this spring speaks volumes about the compelling and original way she puts herself together. For the longest time now, the music world has been without a performer whose regular unveilings of a new look after new look–often relying on upcoming and unknown designers to help realize her vision–left us all waiting for her latest transformation. Madonna was the last one capable of that; Lady Gaga, while a brilliant manipulator of image, has always to my mind been much more concerned with orchestrating stylistic changes that were about making Artistic Statements. Incidentally, one more comparison between Madonna and Rihanna: For the cover, we decided she should wear a jet-beaded Victorian blouse and faded denim from Marc Jacobs’s final Louis Vuitton collection. Marc had mentioned to me before his show that he had referenced the Christian Lacroix Haute Couture jacket worn with distressed jeans that appeared on my first cover as editor of Vogue in November 1988, an ensemble that was very Material Girl in it’s unabashed mix of high and low.

Rihanna’s style has always been imbued with the energy of the street, along with her own playful–and, yes, sometimes bad-girl–persona. Having watched so many movie stars dressed in clichéd notions of “glamour” on the red carpet at this January’s Golden Globes, one can see why she would be the subject of such intense devotion from designers: It’s her sense of adventure every time she puts something on that they are drawn to–not to mention the idea that she can make her daring fashion choices seem enthralling and (sometimes) translatable to real life. Rihanna certainly gamely played along with every change that Fashion Director Tonne Goodman and photographer David Sims came up with in “Stylin’ with RiRi” (page 568). Meanwhile, writer Plum Sykes agreed, in acknowledgement of Rihanna’s pervasive influence, to be made over by her. The story that results is brilliantly funny.

22. March 4, 2014 at 10:37 pm
    TheHive says:

I don’t care for her music, but you can’t deny that this woman is GORGEOUS!

23. March 5, 2014 at 1:34 am
    h2o says:

She is beautiful and talented but she’s giving me Kat DeLuna teas with these songs and how hard they’re flopping

Perched for anthem of our generation “We’re Are One”

24. March 5, 2014 at 3:51 am
    XtinaTheDiva says:

JLo is soo beautiful. But why these ghetto songs?? I’d prefer a sound like Ain’t It Funny or My Love Don’t Cost A Thing. :/

25. Vote

[…] song in question is called ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ (!) and according to The Grape Juice it features French Montana, although he doesn’t get a credit on the artwork so perhaps […]

26. March 5, 2014 at 7:21 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

And then @royalkev was saying the other day lambs are I don´t know what… can´t he see how Mariah is constantly being attacked by Sam or by some users for no reason? Two comments mentioning her just to shade (ridiculous btw, what is that thing that Mariah could never? Modeling? Ok then lol).
    @royalkev is quite sane btw, no shade.

27. March 5, 2014 at 8:05 am
    jlove says:

JLO you look really beautiful and s*** …i’m amazed ,,,,,can’t wait to hear what u cook up hun ………

28. March 5, 2014 at 8:57 am
    royalkev says:

@John

I totally understand, believe me I do! No one gets it worst than Bey on this site, so I can relate to the constant unnecessary shade. It’s a bit harsh to dedicate several articles to one MC single that’s not faring well. All I wanted to get off my chest was how lambs often look down on Mariah’s peers and today’s artists (and by this I’m not speaking against anyone stating their opinion). I barely like any of today’s music myself(within the last 4 years), but sometimes certain lambs come off contradictory. They reach such a low point in shading an artist and then turn around and stan hard for them. This doesn’t mean that Mariah isn’t the victim at times!

29. March 5, 2014 at 11:03 am
    moe says:

JLO will blow the charts again … this artwork is fire whatchout b******

30. March 5, 2014 at 11:36 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

@royalkev
    I understand! But at least Beyonce gets constant praise (and even ass kissing) from the writers of the site (yes she gets bashed a lot in the comments). In Mariah´s case, it´s not just the comments, it´s the articles these wannabe journalists create to constantly bash her. That makes people angrier. I still don´t see the difference between “some” lambs and other stan bases you do see. Not even having in mind what I just said about the way TGJ treats Mariah.