Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Tracklist: Iggy Azalea – ‘The New Classic’ (Featuring T.I, Rita Ora, & More)

iggy new classic thatgrapejuice Tracklist: Iggy Azalea   The New Classic (Featuring T.I, Rita Ora, & More)

After a plethora of push-backs, Iggy Azalea is finally gearing up to unleash her debut album ‘The New Classic’.

The ambitiously titled set is due on April 15th, and comes packaged with a number of notable features.

Indeed, among the names joining the fiery femcee on the project are mentor T.I and Rita Ora.

Flip the hood to see what else the Aussie-bred/US-based talent has been baking in the studio…

‘The New Classic’ Tracklist

1. Walk the Line
2. Don’t Need Ya’ll
3. 100 (ft. Watch The Duck)
4. Change Your Life (ft. T.I)
5. Fancy (ft. Charli XCX)
6. New Bitch
7. Work
8. Impossible Is Nothing
9. Goddess
10. Black Widow (ft. Rita Ora)
11. Lady Patra (ft. Mavado)
12. F**k Love

Deluxe Version

13. Bounce
14. Rolex
15. Just Askin’

*************

An action-packed affair, right? Here’s hoping the tracks sound as interesting as they read on paper.

Randomness: Are we the only ones surprised to see ‘Murda Bizness’ not, at least, given the bonus track treatment? It is, after all, the song that started Ms. Iggy on her way. Just thinking out aloud…

• March 10, 2014 at 3:27 am
    JoJo says:

Sam Murda Bizness was on her Glory Mixtape back in 2012.

So ready for this. Her vocals on Impossible is Nothing are nice too

• March 10, 2014 at 3:59 am
    BlahImHere says:

It’s been an up-hill battle for Iggy and I’m happy that she is finally getting her album released. I won’t front though, I’m a little concerned about how things will pan out…with the delays, the lack of support and promo from her label and her buzz dying down over time….
    Either way, I’m intrigued.

*cue the AB stans*
    Broke With Expensive Taste is coming out…when?

• March 10, 2014 at 5:11 am
    BeYAWNce says:

MEDIOCRE! I’m sick of it

• March 10, 2014 at 5:14 am
    EveRyder says:

Can’t wait to purchase. So proud that iggy is finally dropping her album and she deserves the success coming her way. So sad she doesn’t have more big name features tho. Maybe she didn’t want to be overshadow by them on her debut album. Well she will finally have a position on the billboard hot 100 charts with her single fancy. Can’t wait to she her perform nxt week on the woodie awards and late night with seth myers the very next night.

• March 10, 2014 at 5:52 am
    Nt says:

I’m glad she’s getting her album released .

• March 10, 2014 at 6:11 am
    Ciara's relevancy says:

Azaelia who ?

• March 10, 2014 at 7:00 am
    beyonce f***** barak obama says:

Yess finally iggy im so glad she getting her album released and seeing her working hard, really rooting for this chick.

• March 10, 2014 at 7:38 am
    Navy Commander says:

Lmao that b*tch Rita Ora tho

• March 10, 2014 at 7:41 am
    WHITE GIRL MOB says:

Iggy when them credit start rolling I better see KREAYSHAWN name you pale muthafucka! KREAYSHAWN is the reason you here making moves talking bout you fancy. You ain’t that fancy though. Anyway you better be wrighting KREAYSHAWN a “thank you” letter. She is the on,y reason you have an album coming out. When gucci gucci first came out, it gave white female rappers HOPE. And KREAYSHAWN got no respect from others white females they all hated. So iggy I better see KREAYSHAWN name in them credit as she help your career get a GREEN LIGHT. KREAYSHAWN is letting you breath you feel me. Once KREAYSHAWN drop her EP it’s a wrap on all female rappers! She ain’t playing with you bitches

• March 10, 2014 at 9:42 am
    beyonce f***** barak obama says:

Lol bitchh u delusional af stfu kreyshawn was a fuckin joke aint nobody will ever take that ho seriously she wackkkk as f*** son.

• March 10, 2014 at 9:49 am
    FAF says:

I hope more ppl just release albums. the pushbacks get really annoying

• March 10, 2014 at 9:58 am
    LTM says:

I was really hoping that Rihanna collaboration was going to happen but the track list looks good nonetheless. In fact, I just now pre-ordered on iTunes. I can appreciate the fact that she’s going a different route then most rappers by landing multiple big name collaborations to sell an album (see 2 Chainz). She’ll have to book more promo and get a hit on radio for it to really sell but since the promo has been pretty much nonexistent, she’s doing pretty well. The New Classic is sitting at #51 in the US for pre-orders and Fancy went up to #29 on iTunes. Good luck to Iggy!

@White Girl Mob
    Most people don’t consider Kreayshawn a rapper and she’d be irrelevant if her friend didn’t like to use the N word and if it wasn’t for her Rick Ross beef. The New Classic has probably sold more then Kreayshawn’s album already in pre-orders alone.

• March 10, 2014 at 10:16 am
    beyonce f***** barak obama says:

Lol @LTM read that dike as nxigga.

• March 10, 2014 at 10:16 am
    beyonce f***** barak obama says:

• March 10, 2014 at 1:52 pm
    Check Your Lipstick Before You Come & Talk To Me says:

Work and Fancy have been great tracks. I will definitely preview this album, I am not fully sold on Iggy but she has grown on me!

[…] As well as featuring Charli XCX, Iggy Azalea’s new album also has space for Rita Ora. (That Grape Juice) […]