New Video: DJ Cassidy – ‘Calling All Hearts (Ft Robin Thicke & Jessie J)’

shares
jessie j that grape juice she is diva 2013 New Video: DJ Cassidy   Calling All Hearts (Ft Robin Thicke & Jessie J)

With a track list that features Kelly Rowland, Mary J.Blige, Usher and Cee-Lo, one could say DJ Cassidy‘s debut LP ‘Paradise Royale’ is a musical party of sorts.

Only right then, that he embraces a celebratory theme in his brand new visual for the single ‘Calling All Hearts‘, featuring ‘Go Stupid’ star Robin Thicke and ‘Price Tag’ purveyor Jessie J!

Shot in London, the mood-enhancing clip comes as part of Cassidy’s ploy to “bring the greatest and most universal dance music of all time back to the airwaves, back to nightlife, back to the dance floor.”

Watch his dreams come to fruition below…

shares

1. March 4, 2014 at 1:23 pm
    Roman Minaj says:

Queen Jessie J needs to return……on her own.

2. March 4, 2014 at 3:18 pm
    JessieJHeatBeat says:

I love it! I love it! Queen Jessie is slaying my life. She is so natural and beautiful.

3. March 4, 2014 at 3:20 pm
    TRUTH COMMISSION says:

Is this Jessie from another forum?

4. March 4, 2014 at 3:35 pm
    JessieJHeatBeat says:

@truth yes, it’s me lol. What you doing on here? Don’t think I don’t see you using my name in your signagure to. I still go on the forums every once in a while. Your saying your me 2.0 lol WHAT! I’m gonna let you slide on that one. You doing a good job trolling them idiots, just like I did. They are so dumb it ain’t even funny lol I didn’t think I was gonna fool them the way I did though, but I did.

5. March 4, 2014 at 3:46 pm
    TRUTH COMMISSION says:

You got two different avi you messing up your email? And I got your name in my signature because I feel like I need to keep you legacy alive on A-T-R-L plus I’m iconic on there to so. I’m pretty much popular in the blog section since you left. they hate me on there, they want my head.

They still bump your blog up every now and then, just to remember the day you trolled them. They even posting crap on your wall with Mariah Carey putting flowers down. A whole bunch of stupid fools.

6. March 4, 2014 at 4:01 pm
    JessieJHeatBeat says:

@truth I put the wrong letter or something when I type in my email, so it gave me a different picture. You don’t really need to keep me relevant. My name will always shine like my fave. I am blessed to have them checking on me still til this very day. I didn’t think it would get this much attention at first, well.. Maybe I did, lol. The point is they was dumb enough to believe it that’s the sad part. Like would I really be on internet talking on a damn forum if a stranger was in my house? Like come on people, you can’t be that dumb smh they should feel stupid after that. I would feel stupid.

7. March 4, 2014 at 4:20 pm
    TRUTH COMMISSION says:

They won’t ever forget you. You fooled them like it was no tomorrow. Then you left like a G. You got members trying to be relevant and iconic but they don’t have it in them. They just boring. NO STYLE, NO PERSONALITY, NO CREATIVTY. They just in their basement all day doing nothing but sitting on A-T-R-L talking bout gay s***.

8. March 4, 2014 at 7:11 pm
    Navy Nick says:

LOVE the song-WOW (NICE!) got that good vibe…

• March 26, 2014 at 11:19 am
      RoyalKev says:

It really does have a fun vibe! It’s a nice feel good song.

9. March 4, 2014 at 7:35 pm
    JessieJHeatBeat says:

@truth being iconic is hard. Believe me I didn’t think I would be today, But I am. I’m blessed

10. March 4, 2014 at 8:09 pm
    JessieJHeatBeat says:

Remember I told you, that you got my co-sign ok. You the one with the master plan. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. And please don’t try and troll them dummies to much lol. You know where to find me. Now let me get back to watching this video for the 1000 time lol

11. March 4, 2014 at 8:15 pm
    TRUTH COMMISSION says:

Thanks Jessie, you the best! I feel honored. I always felt honored when you pass the torch over to me. But you will always be iconic on A-T-R-L no matter what. I’m gonna continue doing me and keeping my name afloat like some of their flop faves like lady gaga. Miley Cyrus, Ciara, You know the basic artist hahaha

12. March 4, 2014 at 8:17 pm
    Najee says:

The song is alright. Nothing to rush out and buy

13. March 4, 2014 at 9:35 pm
    Lilly 2 shoes says:

Truth commission – your a homophobic deal with it. You always dissing gays on other forums. You a handful.

Anyway robin thick I love you! And great video

14. March 5, 2014 at 2:04 pm
    JER says:

Too bad her voice isn’t as big as her head. Goot lawt. I don’t know whether to contour it or squeeze it to check the ripeness smh.