Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Kylie Minogue Calls On Pharrell Williams For New Single

Will 'Happy' Hitmaker Give Singer Next Smash?

kylie minogue i was gonna cancel pharrell 600x449 Kylie Minogue Calls On Pharrell Williams For New Single

Kylie Minogue‘s latest album may be titled ‘Kiss Me Once’, yet it might have to be renamed ‘Buy Me Once’ if its sales are anything to go by.

Released last month, the ‘Into The Blue’ led set managed top ten placements in many territories, yet dropped like a rock shortly after amidst so-so promo.

Hoping to reverse the project’s fortunes, the singer – who this week confirmed her departure from The Voice UK – has announced a Pharrell Williams cut as the album’s next single.

Find out which song after the jump…

It has been confirmed that the Williams helmed ‘I Was Gonna Cancel’ is ‘Kiss’ next official single.

Take a listen below and let us know if you think it’s the “right” choice…

Liking the air of retro, yet we’d have much preferred ‘Sexy Love’…especially with Summer around the corner. Still, given Pharrell’s “man of the moment” status, it figures why Team Minogue would go that route from a marketing standpoint. Time will tell if pick will pay-off.

• April 12, 2014 at 12:00 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Great combo, I see a #1 hit..

Molly Replied:

Oh you’ve come outta hiding?

cake like lady gaga Replied:

Nice to know I have THAT much of an impact on your miserable life that you have to keep tabs on me.

I see you

Molly Replied:

Keep tabs on a lil fagg? Nah n!gga just noticed your miserable ass in the comment sections again but hows them aiids treating you sis?

cake like lady gaga Replied:

Still trying to drag? I left in 2013, u were still trying and you still trying even now?

Lol your struggle is for the books

Molly Replied:

And your struggle is life. Fadga stans get no respect here.

• April 12, 2014 at 12:08 pm
    CARMEN says:

she really isnt doing it for me this era. her album was a big disappointment :/

cake like lady gaga Replied:

I haven’t listened to it yet, but I know its 100 times better than anything slutt Drunk rey has/will ever release

CARMEN Replied:

uncalled for. oh btw, KMO is 100 times better than Artflop

• April 12, 2014 at 12:12 pm
    gurlbye says:

I hate it. Really shows the deficiencies in her singing voice…

• April 12, 2014 at 12:25 pm
    Stephy says:

Madonna please come get your clone number 1234523452345…

The Queen Of Pop’s Impact tho…

Molly Replied:

Hii Stephy!

Stephy Replied:

Hello Miss Shady Boots…

Mileys Movement Replied:

Stop it im not shady lol, what you up to?

Vee Replied:

Deathhh^ The fact you have to hide behind MILEY of all people to drag.

Molly Replied:

im also DiggerBey and lovebird aswell that was cute tho Vee aka Miley

Vee Replied:

Bye b****. Don’t try pin this on me like your insecurity.

• April 12, 2014 at 12:35 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

LOL!!!

I see @Molly is STILL sucking up to TGJ faggs. The poor thing probably doesn’t have friends in real life so it comes to TGJ and starts telling people “I like you” in exchange for virtual friendship.

I remember I paid it dust when it tried that shitt with me.

What a loser, clinging to people you don’t even know. Get a life you tranny

• April 12, 2014 at 12:36 pm
    Summertime Sadness says:

Omg Mollys a troll like Slayriah.

• April 12, 2014 at 12:36 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!

@stephy aka @Miley Movement!

Mess!!!!!!!!!!

Vee Replied:

No Mileys Movement is Molly sis. Stephy called her shady and she replied ‘im not shady’ as Mileys movement.

cake like lady gaga Replied:

Yess sis, thanks for clocking this trolls tea.

I can’t say I’m surprised though, the thing lives on TGJ, “refresh is its fav button”

• April 12, 2014 at 12:48 pm
    DONTHOLDONTOYOURSELF says:

SEXERCIZE is the best track (bounce bounce) on the album. Also “Sleeping with the Enemy” is amazing. And the duet with Enrique (Beautiful) should be a nice single for autumn.

I Was Gonna Cancel could have been a hit in 2013.

• April 12, 2014 at 12:48 pm
    Nathan Jeavons says:

“Find out which song after the jump…” makes no sense.

There is no “jump”
    You’re just starting a new paragraph.
    It looks and sounds ridiculous, is irritating to read, and makes you look like idiots.

Please stop.

Julian Replied:

It really is kinda irritating, but it makes sense when you scroll through the default page, the “jump” part is always the last sentence displayed, then you have to click “read the rest” to “jump” to the full article.

Nathan Jeavons Replied:

Ahhhh I always read the articles on my phone, never on the website scrolling through… Good to know there IS a reason behind it, but still annoying x

• April 12, 2014 at 12:54 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

@Molly occupy’s TGJ more than Wall Street. Shame, the poor thing needs to go buy a life a Walmart. And while you at it, grab a copy of “Ciara” and help it reach 500 000 copies sold WW.

Kii what a loser

• April 12, 2014 at 1:09 pm
    Navy Commander(AUBRIH) says:

I like sexercise . She has some good performamces on youtube.

• April 13, 2014 at 5:33 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

OMG I knew of all the people complaining and laughing when a troll is exposed half of them are trolls themselves.

• April 13, 2014 at 6:37 am
    craig grimshaw says:

It wouldn’t matter what song gets released as radio won’t play it so of course it won’t do well

Craig