Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Beyonce Bares All For ‘OUT’ / Urges Women To “Own” Sexuality

beyonce out Beyonce Bares All For OUT / Urges Women To Own Sexuality

Sexual liberation is the name of Beyonce‘s game this time around, addressing the theme on her latest self-titled studio album and doing so once again in her tell-all spread for ‘OUT‘ magazine.

Detailing her thoughts on the criticism she’s faced from those who question her sexually-charged new sound, the ‘Story of Beauty’s time with the mag spawned a photo shoot which hit the net last night, snapped as part of its ‘Power‘ issue.

Peep quotes below!

On the album being one of her most sexually liberated projects:

“I’d like to believe that my music opened up that conversation. There is unbelievable power in ownership, and women should own their sexuality. There is a double standard when it comes to sexuality that still persists. Men are free and women are not. That is crazy. The old lessons of submissiveness and fragility made us victims. Women are so much more than that. You can be a businesswoman, a mother, an artist, and a feminist – whatever you want to be – and still be a sexual being. It’s not mutually exclusive.”

On the rawness of her voice in the song “XO”:

“When I recorded “XO” I was sick with a bad sinus infection. I recorded it in a few minutes just as a demo and decided to keep the vocals. I lived with most of the songs for a year and never re-recorded the demo vocals. I really loved the imperfections, so I kept the original demos. I spent the time id’ normally spend on backgrounds and vocal production on getting the music perfect. There were days I spend solely on getting the perfect mix of sounds for the snare alone. Discipline, patience, control, truth, risk, and effortlessness were all things I thought about while I was putting this album together.”

On the numerous groups, including the LGBT community, that identify with the lyrics of her fifth album:

“While I am definitely conscious of all the different types of people who listen to my music, I really set out to make the most personal, honest, and best album I could make. I needed to free myself from the pressures and expectations of what I thought I should say or be, and just speak from the heart. Being that I am a woman in a male-dominated society, the feminist mentality rang true to me and became a way to personalize that struggle…But what I’m really referring to, and hoping for, is human rights and equality, not just that between a woman and a man. So I’m very happy if my words can ever inspire or empower someone who considers themselves an oppressed minority…We are all the same and we all want the same things: the right to be happy, to be just who we want to be and to love who we want to love.”

On her worries as she neared the completion of the album and prepared for its release:

“I was recording, shooting videos, and performing on the tour every night, all at the same time. At some point I felt like, What am I doing? Is this too ambitious? Even the day the record was to be released I was scared to death. But I also knew if I was that scared, something big was about to happen.”

Beyonce OUT That Grape Juice Beyonce Bares All For OUT / Urges Women To Own Sexuality bey6 Beyonce Bares All For OUT / Urges Women To Own Sexuality

Do you agree with King B?!

• April 8, 2014 at 9:24 am
    royalkev says:
    +19

That first pic >>>>
    *Bows down*
    Yess Lawd!
    No more air left …
    I can’t take this kind of slayage B!

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

Baby when I tell you, she ain’t playing with the girl. Hence the reason the kids be so MAD!!!!!!!!

royalkev Replied:

Ok! Bey’s on fire in that photo! Watch this pic have these haters writing essays. I’m starting to think their the Hive’s good luck charms!

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

Say it ain’t so. Everything the haters say Beyonce’ proves them WRONG.

royalkev Replied:

Don’t she! If Bey was any of their favs, shutting down all the haters the way she did, these stans would be going awf! Idc what people say, the Hive is actually too modest! …But when we celebrate a victory we’re labelled “arrogant” because of all these wasps seething over B’s chart dominance.

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

That’s what I don’t get about them. It’s so funny to me.

tuftelpexdvcnvn Replied:

If you are SINGLE and interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, go to JOIN the best and largest Interracial dating site on —————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen. Or g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. vmvbmvbm

• April 8, 2014 at 9:38 am
    RICHIE_RICH says:

Slay me King Beyonce’

That first is EVERYTHING

Metzo Replied:

Can we say SALAY!? She looks Chic as f***.

• April 8, 2014 at 9:38 am
    Spunkypoop says:

Excellence is her middle name.

• April 8, 2014 at 9:43 am
    RICHIE_RICH says:

What is that you haters have to say now?

“it”

• April 8, 2014 at 9:43 am
    ROSEGOLD says:

Waits for the resident trolls….yawn……

What’s not to love about Beyonce? Like, really?

• April 8, 2014 at 9:48 am
    Mark111 says:

But their is a balance. Yes woman can be business woman and all that, but understand there are hoes that will grab our attention. There will be men that want you to stay home and have a family. You can’t have it all in life, male or female, you just have to pick the best for you. Ladies, be patient and don’t stress about waiting for the right one. Same with guys, don’t fall for the “Oh you’re this age with no family or man/woman.

• April 8, 2014 at 9:56 am
    Suicide Blonde says:
    +11

Bey, i love you babe but what more freedom do you want, all Pop girls are half naked on stage, what’s next, show your vagina in the name of woman’s freedom, men’s revolution has never been about being naked, powerful and bosses over women, yes!, in fact women has always been subject of such scrutinization, due to the fact that women has always been ready to show, you see lots of medical shows on tv, showing vaginas/boobs but there is still a taboo when it comes to men’s genitalia, only few tv shows like embarrasing bodies show penises and in some countries is still censured, if anything, we should start a revolution of freedom, our penises are always seen as something too shocking, also there is a good article called “There’s one huge difference between Madonna and Beyoncé”, good read, no shade to Beyonce but what they said was really truth, she should have started these revolution 10 years ago when she wasn’t a mother + other artists like Rihanna and Xtina has done this before and they didn’t pretend to encourage women to own their sexuality because someone else did that more than 20 years ago when it was a little more necessary in the music industry but still it wasn’t revolutionary for the world because even in the 1920′s women were naked on cabaret shows.

Realest Replied:

That article is so corny and biased and totally explains the way you comment. There is one big difference between Madonna and beyonce. One is a singer FIRST and the other isn’t. Beyonce is speaking on her own personal journey, Rihanna , Madonna, Christians specific journeys are different than Beyonce’s.

• April 8, 2014 at 9:58 am
    Bey Fan says:
    +13

She spoke the truth… she looks amazing. I love the space she’s in right now. My fav artist

• April 8, 2014 at 9:59 am
    Tiffany Jackson says:

Her face is too hard for that white womans wig.

I do respect her hustle & talent tho.

Im just tired of my sista’s trying their best to look alot less than a sista! smh…

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

If that’s you in you’re avi, why do you have a white womans perm?

Hadley Replied:

Bloop

Tiffany Jackson Replied:

Perm? No baby! My hair is naturally curly. I press it out but never perm. Bye.

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

Sure, I was born at night but not last night……I must say you’re a pretty girl.

FAF Replied:

That’s not a perm u can clearly see it’s a curly texture I’m on mobile

My family’s hair is like that (me & my mom) Not as coarse

• April 8, 2014 at 10:02 am
    Marqverdict says:
    +13

I think Beyoncé has done a very good job with this album. For me it’s her best album (Dangerously in Love and 4 come after but both swap depending on the mood). What I like about this era is how it shows how far she’s come as an artist. From leading destiny’s child and being just an R&B singer to becoming a GLOBAL star, and the fact that she’s still here almost 20 years in the game is amazing. Sometimes though, I do think her whole feminist agenda might be detracting away some of her male fans, but that will only be the case for those who don’t understand the form of feminism she’s representing (equality between both men and women). Her sexual liberation shouldn’t be a problem. To be honest Beyoncé has always sold sex, however back then I don’t think she was aware of the fact that people considered her a sex symbol whereas now, she’s recognised it and uses it to her advantage. I think that’s why some people feel some type of way as they feel that she is being self-centred because she knows and has become aware of the fact that she’s attractive. Anyway, you can see she’s really put in work to be where she is and it’s paid off. It will be interesting to see what she does now.

*Personally I reckon after this era she’s going to take a long break, maybe a 4-5 years break. That’s the vibe I’m getting.

This comment is spot on…….Bravo Welcome to TGJ

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@Richie stop it, you know what i mean, Bey wants sex now, i guess we’re both in the same boat now, remember when you called me a w**** because of Madonna, now seat your big ass down, hoe :)

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

Lol SB….I’m a married hoe just like my fav doe!!!!!!!!

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Oh even worse, at least i’m a single, hoe.

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

That’s the nature of the game babe. :-)

Are you ready for Coachella babe?

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I do, i can’t wait to see the bands and Molly :)

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

Yes I will be their with plenty. We had a real nice date sat night@SB

royalkev Replied:

Excellent comment! Bey’s an attractive woman and I honestly believe she gets the heat that she does at times because of it. She also gets some backlash because she’s been so successful in such a male dominated industry. I actually appreciate the fact that she’s showing off her more sensual side as a new mom. She doesn’t have to mirror the ideals represented by Janet & Madge during their eras of sexual liberation (which was incredible for their time). Bey’s doing so as a mother and married woman in her early thirties that won’t let society dictate to her a woman’s place & behavior. This is awesome because she’s breaking all the archaic rules.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@Royalkev
    I like this Beyonce more, you know, i’m all about this sex/thing in women, she is now more real than ever, i see that, i’m okay with that, just as long as you and the other members of the Hive accepts the fact that she is acting like a w**** :)

royalkev Replied:

Lol @Suicide

Well we can compromise if you add ish after the “W” word! You can’t be labelled a w**** if your making naughty videos with your hubby included in them! … But I’m glad you see her authenticity with this era. :)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@Royalkev
    Well, you have a point, Jay-Z is in her videos but still :)

• April 8, 2014 at 10:11 am
    Mimi carey says:

Looking washed up there hun

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

Just like you’re mines on all the charts

NICKI IS QUEEN OTHER BITCHES TAKE A SEAT Replied:

If anyone is washed up its hagriah XD

Dirty Laundry Replied:

Nicki is tired too Iggy will be replacing her soon .

NICKI IS QUEEN OTHER BITCHES TAKE A SEAT Replied:

@Dirty Laundry you wish!! Lookin ass n****

Iconic bey bey Replied:

The irony

Metzo Replied:

Slayriah is that you? Lmfaooo. Cant talj about b2ing 2ashed uo when you stan for Mariah. Hahaahahaa

• April 8, 2014 at 10:15 am
    Xoxo says:

If she gave that advice to her mom and sister (baby daddy) they. Would. Not. Have lost their men
    Also her fat cousin, bu the rest are fine ….she’s not teaching some of us a damn thing

• April 8, 2014 at 10:15 am
    Molly says:

Lmao she’s just so basic to me she looks like shes trying so hard in these pics.

• April 8, 2014 at 10:16 am
    Hadley says:

She is simply amazing! Love her. Gorgeous spread.

• April 8, 2014 at 10:18 am
    My Gums Tho(aka Teacher) says:

s***. Tramp. w****.

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

You shouldn’t shade you’re fav like that sis.

• April 8, 2014 at 10:31 am
    Leon says:

Slay me King B!!!

• April 8, 2014 at 10:32 am
    Dirty Laundry says:

That platinum blonde looks awful. If her hair was dark she’d look great. The blonde washes her out completely.

• April 8, 2014 at 10:35 am
    Brandys Starr says:

Love the hair. And love the interview. Pretty Bey.

Dirty Laundry Replied:

you love too ass kiss dats all the hair look terrible on her.

Brandys Starr Replied:

Bye! Kelly stan talking bout kissing ass is too ironic. I like the hair, its my opinion don’t be pressed about it.

Iconic bey bey Replied:

LMAO @ Brandy star, oh the irony Kiii

• April 8, 2014 at 10:39 am
    Iconic bey bey says:

Molly is so jealous of bey lol. Not her fault Cierror is struggling in every aspect :(

Molly Replied:

Jealous over a lip syncing fraud? lol never.

Vee Replied:

Its very possible to be jealous over someone richer, more popular and lightyears more successful than your fave in every avenue.

Molly Replied:

I tell the truth sweetie thats not being jealous she looks like she’s trying to hard.

Vee Replied:

No sis you said your opinion. Theres a difference.

Molly Replied:

First off don’t call me sis you are a bum ass a*** infested hiiv f** you don’t get that privilege of calling me that my opinion matters more then yours Veee.

Vee Replied:

No SIS I am a female. Which is why my name is Vee. Try again. But don’t be so homophobic calling people f*** is not nice. And don’t dictate to me until you get your education in tact and learn the difference between ‘than’ and ‘then’. Ugh. Clearly I am more privaledged than you since I have a strong education. What kind of first grade fail?

Molly Replied:

Yes no life dike Vee become spell check on my ass. You still stand for the biggest fraud in music

Vee Replied:

Death. Its not a matter of spell check. Its called basic grammar.

Molly Replied:

I hope you get paid to act like spell check mama i know bum bitches like yourself will do anything for a check.

Vee Replied:

Recognizing something like that would seem extra to someone dumb like you I guess.

• April 8, 2014 at 10:43 am
    Sandra says:

why is she always wearing blonde wigs? It looks horrible on her. She would look much better in black or dark brown hair. Why not stop with the ugly wigs and grow out her real hair.

Molly Replied:

Agreed she looks older with blonde i was watching her grown woman video and she looked so good with darker hair.

Tiffany Xelia Jackson Replied:

Exactly, why she always gotta wear tired looking blonde wigs. It makes her look washed up & bleached out!

She looks so much better with her natural hair color. BLACK/BROWN!

BEYHIVE_MINAJ Replied:

I think it has something to do with her L’Oreal contract.

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

It’s due to her l’oreal contract

[…] FONTE […]

• April 8, 2014 at 10:48 am
    Belladonna1363 says:

This woman is actually becoming an important Cultural ICON & she making the world expand on conversations that have been going on for 100s of years in such a positive but yet still strong waythat I think she’ll be remembered for ever like Oprah, Princess Diana & Michael Jackson.

• April 8, 2014 at 10:48 am
    Vee says:

Omg I love this spread channeling Marilyn Monroe I see you Bey!
    Its stunning!

Molly Replied:

She tried and failed worse Marilyn Monroe channeling ever.

Vee Replied:

The only fail is Ciaras career. Goodbye lesser.

Molly Replied:

Only things that fail is beyonce fake baby bump and live vocals.

Vee Replied:

Lol. Is that the best you have? Struggle 2011 shade.

BEYHIVE_MINAJ Replied:

Molly,hun,I love you and all,but you know yourself those fake pregnancy allegations aren’t true. Stop.

Molly Replied:

Lmao it will never be struggle shade the struggle for her to make the public believe her hoe ass was pregnant

BEYHIVE_MINAJ Replied:

At this point,it’s very obvious that she was pregnant. Anyone who still wants to believe otherwise just looks bitter af. It will forever be struggle shade sweetheart.

Molly Replied:

@BeyHive girl how do i know that’s not true? Until i get a logical reason behind why her damn belly folded then i and everyone else who isn’t in the bey hive will continue to believe she didn’t have that baby.

Vee Replied:

@Beyhive_Minaj. Ikr? But the person clearly lacks substantial education so she would think excess maternity wear = Fake bump lol.

Molly Replied:

Lmao dead please explain on how that trannys belly folded then?

BEYHIVE_MINAJ Replied:

There are photos of her at the beach in a bikini,and she is clearly pregnant. Look them up.

Vee Replied:

Molly I hope you’re not addressing me since you would be showing your stupidity even more. Simply re read my comment if you are.

BEYHIVE_MINAJ Replied:

Umm,maternity clothes always affect the appearance of the belly. They can make it look huge or small. Do your research. When my brother’s girlfriend was pregnant,her clothes had that same effect,one day her belly looked outrageous,and the next it looked pretty tiny. But neither of us were quick to say that it was prosthetic,of course since we are all educated on this matter. Please know your facts.

Mmmmhmmm ok girl

Kingboss Replied:

You can tell when a chick is steam pressed. This article is about feminism and women asserting themselves and owning their sexuality. Meanwhile, this broad segues into more prepubescent childlike foolishness and starts discussing a “fake” pregnancy. Let that be a sign that the haters have nothing. Absolutely nothing.

• April 8, 2014 at 11:00 am
    Naomi says:

OMG I WANT THE FIRST PIC AS A POSTER! HOTTTTT! WERK MAMA!

• April 8, 2014 at 11:00 am
    beyugly says:

Tacky outfit, tacky wig..This proves how basic thiefyonce is

She always looks tacky

• April 8, 2014 at 11:01 am
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

She looks ***Flawless, as always. Loved the interview. #QUEEN

• April 8, 2014 at 11:04 am
    AMMIE LEANN says:

Change the speech girl, you are not that smart.You spread your legs and showed your crotch in leotards every night. You are nothing but a p**** popper.

• April 8, 2014 at 11:11 am
    Iconic bey bey says:

Beyonce is queen deal faggs

• April 8, 2014 at 11:18 am
    Revolution says:

I love this interview its very interesting. Not the usual shallow interviews you get from most pop starlets. She gets everyone thinking and talking about things that matter whether you agree with her or not.

• April 8, 2014 at 12:27 pm
    H2O says:

QUEEN!

• April 8, 2014 at 12:42 pm
    Mizuki says:

“Being that I am a woman in a male-dominated society, the feminist mentality rang true to me” See I can’t believe the thing’s this woman says. How is she going to talk about women equality when in one of her song says and I quote “Bow down bitches!” The word b**** has been used to degrade females for so long, but the word “Bossy” is a problem for her. In a sense she says she’s fighting for female equality, but is she really or is just for show? In her song Partition, she even took a shot at Monica Lewinsky! Hasn’t that woman been degraded enough?! Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Marilyn Monroe, Janet Jackson, and hell even Rihanna are women who have pushed certain boundaries for women all over the world because they showed us that you can be sexy, fierce, and in control. With that being said, she’s a superb performer no doubt about that with a sub-par discography.

Kai Replied:

b**** doesn’t have to be a women

Touché Replied:

Exactly.

Mizuki Replied:

Kai I know, but often do you hear people call men a b**** compared to women? The definition of a b**** is a female canine. Think about that for a while and let it sink in. That word is always targeted at us females.

Mizuki Replied:

how*

Fran Replied:

No its not lol. Dont speak on something you clearly dont know. If you took it personally, you have an issue. I as a female did not.

Kingboss Replied:

As folks have already pointed out, Beyonce made it clear that “bitches” wasn’t referencing just women. It was reference to all folks who sit on the sideline hating, obstructing, criticizing and just being mean spirited. Nothing anti-feminist about doing that. You seem to have this idea that feminism means “being nice to all women.” It doesn’t. No rule says that one can’t be a feminist and talk ish about other women.

• April 8, 2014 at 1:55 pm
    Touché says:

I’m going to have to agree, the platinum blonde hair looks awful. Although the length looks perfect for her face shape. Anyways, I understand most of what she is saying. However, the part about feminism is b*******. I’m sorry but she has contradicted herself too much to be taken seriously as a feminist.

• April 8, 2014 at 2:03 pm
    Yazmine says:

Great shots, great interview. I understand exacty where shes coming from. Not everyone will though.

• April 8, 2014 at 2:18 pm
    Blue Ivy Carter-Rodriguez says:

Such a classy broad. Grip on them titties and close your legs now? I guess there wouldn’t be a point since they’re more interested in her senior husband

• April 8, 2014 at 3:11 pm
    Navy Commander says:

She has done to many things to degrade women, she cant be a feminist sorry

Kingboss Replied:

“to many things to degrade women?”

hmmm. like being in control of her image and likeness? by owning her very own successful brand and becoming one of the most successful artist EVER? The Grammys? The universal praise by her peers? Being heralded by some to be THE best performer of this generation?

Wait. Do you know what “degrade” actually means?

• April 8, 2014 at 3:32 pm
    phillydoinit says:

SHE IS THE QUEEN, ALWAYS & FOREVER.
    *Bows down*

• April 8, 2014 at 3:59 pm
    Metzo says:

Bey’s wig > your faves career.
    Bloop!