Dynamo Duo Serve Up Solid Showing On Fallon Fronted SHow

alicia keys fallon 600x468 Watch: Alicia Keys & Kendrick Lamar Rock 'The Tonight Show' With 'It's On Again'

Super talents Alicia Keys and Kendrick Lamar teamed up last night to to perform “It”s On Again” on “The Tonight Show Starring mobile casino Jimmy Fallon”.

The high-octane cut is lifted from the soundtrack for superhero flick “The Amazing Spiderman 2″ - which has been dominating at the box office since its release last week.

Watch the duo in action after the jump…

Good stuff.

• April 26, 2014 at 4:53 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Yaaaassss I love this song! The whole score by Hans Zimmer really.
    I saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 yesterday for the second time. So good. Best Spiderman film to date, and the whole cast is amazing, Emma Stone´s green eyes are constantly in my mind. I´ve heard it is beating any other film released in 2014 so far in the few countries it has been released. You Americans should go see it when released there. Best time at the theatre in a long time for me.

ranjncxbxcb Replied:

If you are SINGLE and interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, go to JOIN the best and largest Interracial dating site on —————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen. Or g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. xcbxcb

• April 26, 2014 at 6:09 am
    Mark111 says:

Great show, nothing but talent on that stage. I bet you bottoms don’t know that legendary Han Zimmer in the back. Did scores for some of the best films, The Lion King and The Dark Knight tobblame a few. Ak did great, but she always sounds better sitting for some reason. As soon asshe stands, things go wwrong.

Anita Replied:

You’ve got to be kidding. The highs and lows in that song, I mean Alicia did a great job. It wouldn’t matter if she was standing OR sitting, she killed it. It was live you know so it might not sound EXACTLY the same as the recording. I must say it was pretty close.

Mark111 Replied:

She was great. I’m just stating that she sings better and in key sitting at the piano. Maybe she trained sitting for so long that when she stands her breathing techniques changes or she not used to singing standimg. Just my opinion, stilla great show tho.

Anita Replied:

I agree the performance was great and as far as sitting or standing, I know when she was on tour she sounded just as great standing or dancing as she did sitting. Very talented lady right there. She has a voice like no other and if she didn’t hit every little note just right, I don’t even care. It was still beautiful and real. No lip syncing.

• April 26, 2014 at 7:40 am
    REALTALK says:

Wow, there’s a lot of bad notes coming off that stage. Just saying…………

• April 26, 2014 at 9:07 am
    Anita says:

I am totally wowed by this performance. Kendrick Lamar did a great job and the wonderful and beautiful Alicia Keys, well I have no words for how amazingly great she is. Her voice is one of a kind and on this particular song her voice had to make a lot of changes, high and low. She was superb and I give her a big thumbs up for doing her thing and doing it very well. Of course haters are gonna hate but what do they know? I’m just going to enjoy Alicia’s great music as long as she chooses to give it. Much appreciation and respect for this one of a kind special lady.

• April 26, 2014 at 9:39 am
    LOL says:

LOL TAKE NOTES, SLAVEONCE.

THIS IS WHAT A STAR WITH TALENT LOOKS LIKE LOL.

Fatusankoh Replied:

What is wrong you hatemonhers you don’t even what a star you blind haters you need sick eyes check

• April 26, 2014 at 11:03 am
    eric says:

I still don’t like the song because I think it’s simply a recycling of her other anthem style tracks, but this live version sounds much better than the recorded version.