Kelly Rowland Rocks InStyle Magazine

kelly rowland 2014 2014 Kelly Rowland Rocks InStyle Magazine

One of Kelly Rowland‘s biggest hits is ‘Work’, hence it’s entirely apt that the pregnant diva does just that in the latest issue of InStyle Magazine.

The singer styles and profiles in the shot which features in the July edition of the lifestyle monthly.

As a seasoned veteran in the game, it’s clear Ms. Kelly knows the importance of maintaining visibility – even while in-between projects/labels.

Fierce shot.

Tidbit: Have you seen Kelly and Beyonce in the video for Michelle Williams’ ‘Say Yes’ yet? Click here to check it out.

• June 23, 2014 at 8:41 am
    FutureCIARA says:
    +19

Damn, she look good, Not gon lie…
    I like that messy hair

emtmotxb Replied:

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on== ♥ BlackMen DatingWhiteWomen. org ♥ == Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful. Have a try. You are not alone. xcbxb

• June 23, 2014 at 8:43 am

RICHIE_RICH says:

Yasssss bittch you betta give me moutha fuucking DRAKE AND LOVELY

RICHIE_RICH Replied:

Oops Dark and lovely …..damn iPhone

• June 23, 2014 at 9:06 am
    Queen of R&B says:

She’s going to be working with Kanye west and this writer named Sia , she’s worked with beyonce Rhianna Katy perry lady gaga and she’s doing a visual album you look great too
    Kelly Rowland Witherspoon we love you

sandropeace85 Replied:

I actually dont believe but hope it happens some day.
    I love kelly.
    And if she does a visual album, it will only happen three years from now.

Queen of R&B Replied:

Kelly Rowland said this already in her interviews so believe me or not ishe said that she’s doing a visual album and is working with Kanye west and Sia and a new guy named Jake troth , so it’s not me
    Making up s*** no need to do that

• June 23, 2014 at 9:11 am
    Ms Witherspoon says:

Yes a visual album that’s a lot of money but she’s good for it
    And we are so here for it she’s been making videos
    To talking about the new album and what made her
    Do this song and stuff like that , I feel like she’s gets it
    Now if you do those things people will like you more
    And more people will be ready to buy that album

• June 23, 2014 at 9:12 am
    Stephy says:

She is so naturally beautiful. She should’ve had Ashanti’s songs/career tbh… Eveytime I see her face I always thought she should’ve been singing those songs Ashanti was singing… FOOLISH & RAIN ON ME would’ve fitted her better…

ann Replied:

Nah I think she shouldve been even bigger than Ashanti of all people! Ashanti songs were not that great imo!

• June 23, 2014 at 9:26 am
    sandropeace85 says:

Kelly rowland is my baby.
    She will be shooting many belly pics.
    She will be a great pregnant woman like cici was

• June 23, 2014 at 10:07 am
    Nicki The Queen of Rap says:

I think we all can say we love kelly she’s a great singer and when you hear her she really does have some
    Really good songs , she just needs to become better on stage
    I think that nicki and Kelly should do a song together
    That would be hot , and kelly is doing a visual album come on Sam where are you
    Kelly’s doing videos also talking about where she’s at on the album what type of music she’s doing it’s a great look for her , I like it because we can see her at her best and see her make a great album

• June 23, 2014 at 11:34 am
    Timago says:

You never let up, Sam! You are one sick FLOPLOVER!!!!!!!

TALK A GOOD FLOP, HO!!!!!!!!!!

SMELLY FLOPLAND!!!!!!!!!!

sandropeace85 Replied:

Your whole existence is a flop so please shut the f*** up

Timago Replied:

I will NOT shut the flop up, pus$y ho!

nick Replied:

Timago b****! You are still constipated aren’t you? I told you to get some laxatives a few days ago. That will help you to feel less grumpy.

Rowlandstones Replied:

Get your fat ass out of here.

Timago Replied:

Shut your flopas$ up, pus$y ho!!!!

You FLOPPY MOTHERFU*KER!!!!

• June 24, 2014 at 12:15 am
    Rowlandstones says:

She is beautiful, classy and elegant= perfect.