He’s Coming: Kanye West Announces New Single ‘All Day’

Hip-Hop Titan

kanye west single all day 600x399 Hes Coming: Kanye West Announces New Single All Day

Despite hitting a commercial iceberg with recent album ‘Yeezus’, rapper Kanye West remains one of Hip-Hop’s most titanic forces.

As such, anticipation for his follow-up project is at fever-pitch and looks set to intensify after his revelation today about its lead single.

Details after the jump…

We previously reported that the controversial MC features a-front of the August issue of GQ Magazine. And while the accompanying fashion spread was engaging, it’s West’s words that brought the most titillation.

For, when quizzed about the direction of his next album, he said:

GQ: What does that mean in terms of putting the new record together? Do you want the pendulum to swing back and do something more pop, like Twisted Fantasy or Graduation?

Kanye West: I think just my usual pattern is like that. It’s like a pendulum. The pendulum gains momentum by swinging in the other direction. Even lyrically, I think about certain lines that I say on my new single, which is called “All Day,” that usually Jay would say, but Jay’s not on there. So I say, All day, *****, it’s Ye, *****. Shopping for the winter, it’s just May, *****. Ball so hard, man, this **** cray, *****. You ain’t getting money unless you got eight figures. Right? Jay would have said that. And then eventually I would have came in with, like, whatever I come in with. But the balance of a meal is that when people walk in, they want water first. People definitely weren’t getting water first on Yeezus. I do fight with myself to say, “Keep fighting.” But also, you know, you can’t win every single fight. It’s a long war, and if you’re out there trying to, like, blow up every single building, you won’t win the war

{Source}

Exciting!

If indeed due this year (as widely suspected), the single and LP signal the onset of blockbuster release season. We can’t wait.

• July 21, 2014 at 9:56 am
    Yea ok says:

I like Kanye always have. I wonder tho if people will be feeling him now that he married a kartrashian.

bhaskar Replied:

I support interracial relationship. And you? If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. All members in this group believe Interracial relationship. That is –► ____ “MixedPartner.C❤m “….. ___~
    Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

• July 21, 2014 at 9:58 am
    2bad2bme says:

Ok I need for him to create a Kanye dictionary because I don’t understand half the sh*t he says

• July 21, 2014 at 10:23 am
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

If it’s anything like MBDTF,I’m here for it. Yeezus finally grew on me but it’s still his most disappointing to date.

• July 21, 2014 at 10:31 am
    K says:

the Legend is back,i didn’t liek every song on Yeezus though.but MBDTF and back is all me.

• July 21, 2014 at 10:35 am
    Scoop says:

Yes!!!!!, my fav is coming!

• July 21, 2014 at 10:53 am
    SMH says:

Yawn. Nobody is here for Miss Kanye Kartrashian.

• July 21, 2014 at 11:21 am
    RihNaj says:

I see you mr West….. He best not drop his album same
    Day as Nicki I’d be hella mad lol

K Replied:

why would nicki be mad, she wasn’t when they both drop there albums the same time, MBDTF and PinkFriday. please do your research.

RihNaj Replied:

I know that you retard, that’s why I’d be hella
    Mad if it happen again, do ur research!! Cause she didn’t get the #1 position that time, was weekend after h**.

• July 21, 2014 at 11:44 am
    Era of Tin says:

He’s a big mouth that needs to shut up.

• July 21, 2014 at 12:09 pm
    Jessica says:

I hope that he’s done going through whatever it was he was going through and he’s ready to give us some good music. All his acting out, imaginary issues he thinks we have with his interracial relationship and abstract creative propaganda rhetoric he’s giving is VERY exhausting. As a fan, I just want my Ye back. Yeezus is a nut case and I’m not here for that

• July 21, 2014 at 1:43 pm
    Xscape___ says:

His music with the exception of
    “Watch The Throne” has been BS
    since “808′s”. Not hear for any
    of his new material, especially after
    “Yeezus”

• July 21, 2014 at 2:50 pm
    Belladonna1363 says:

OMG He’s coming back!!!!! God I love it when our most creative black artists comes out with new music. Kanye represents how amazing & how far Urban artist can go if they open there minds & start thinking about the world they live in & tap in to that energy of conciseness. And now that he’s in a better place Mentally I hope he promotes to the GODS like only Kanye can. Can some body say VMA’s?????? Lol

• July 21, 2014 at 7:10 pm
    Brian310 says:

Hoping Kanye brings it this go round.