Kanye West Covers GQ

Rapper Styles & Profiles In August 2014 Issue

kanye gq 2014 Kanye West Covers GQ

These days Kanye West‘s name tends to be tangled with that of wife Kim Kardashian.

However, away from the glare of the tabloid spotlight, the rapper remains one of the most fascinating figures in Hip-Hop.

For beyond being this generation’s premier wordsmith, the chart-titan has also carved out a niche as style maestro.

It’s a status he celebrates in the August 2014 issue of GQ Magazine.

Rocking a multitude of looks, Yeezy works the cam like only he can.

Check ‘em out below…

kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 1 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 2 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 9 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 8 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 7 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 6 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 5 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 4 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 3 Kanye West Covers GQ
kanye gq 2014 thatgrapejuice 10 600x414 Kanye West Covers GQ
{Photo Credit: GQ}

• July 19, 2014 at 5:15 am
    Don't_Start_No_Shit!!! says:

Those looks aren’t for me. By the looks of his spread, they aren’t for him either. Every piece of clothing is not meant for every individual. He looks uncomfortable!!

rosewhitelove Replied:

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. JOIN FIND Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on== ♥ BlackMen Dating WhiteWomen(.) o r g ♥ == Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful. Have a try. You are not alone. xcbxb

• July 19, 2014 at 5:22 am
    Charli S.E.X says:

Poor thing thought marrying Kim would make him an icon but it backfired. Trash in expensive clothes is still trash.

Belladonna1363 Replied:

He is clearly was a ICON be4 he met kim gurl. Lol All marrying Kim did was make him infamous! So yeah. Lol

• July 19, 2014 at 6:05 am
    RoyalKev says:
    +10

I actually always liked ‘Ye’s style. Truth be told, he would do great things in the fashion world! I’m just ready for the next album. He’s my fav rapper, hands down!

• July 19, 2014 at 6:55 am
    metzo says:

He has a great smile. He should use it more often instead of looking like an angry Gorilla :|

Kii Replied:

Can I see you smile?

Mimi Replied:

LOL :( An angry gorilla..Smh.

• July 19, 2014 at 7:10 am
    Alan says:

I hate this over rated hyped prick.
    Loves himself too much, there are better dressed people out there
    than him, ain’t a patch on any if the greatest rappers
    Would love to slap him in the face with a giant fish
    He’s just vile

• July 19, 2014 at 7:24 am
    HitchHikerGuideToGalaxy says:

Not all that, he gets a basic 6/10 from me :(

• July 19, 2014 at 9:44 am
    Belladonna1363 says:

God I love – KANYE WEST Lol You no how people say all the time how someone is misunderstood but its never really the case well I fell it really is the case with him. He’s one of the most Creative minds Music has ever seen & he is one of the New Generation’s 5 MUSIC ICONS right beside BEYONCE- BRITNEY SPEARS – JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE &
    EMINEM. I hope he’s done healing from all the crazy s*** that he was going threw mentally & now he has his new beautiful family he can come back with Amazing Art.

C.J. Replied:

I agree 1,000% with everything in this comment.

• July 19, 2014 at 10:08 am
    RICHIE_RICH says:

I love the first 3 looks . They fit his age . That cream is me all day with a cute banjee c*** sneaker.

• July 19, 2014 at 10:26 am
    Belladonna1363 says:

God he is so S.E.X.Y!!!!!! Lol Kim is so lucky to have a husband that thinks so far out & knows what he wants. And think he’s lucky as well to have someone like her that understands him because as an artist myself that’s really hard to find. I wish him a his new Family with cute baby North the best. ❤❤❤

• July 19, 2014 at 4:02 pm
    FAF says:

He looks great

• July 19, 2014 at 4:32 pm
    Yeeeeeezus!!!! says:

Dude looks good tho and his kid is just beyond cuteness…loveEm

[…] previously reported that the controversial MC features a-front of the August issue of GQ Magazine. And while the […]