Rihanna Wows In ‘W Magazine’ With Naomi Campbell & Iman

rihanna 123 321 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman

Rihanna has made quite the career out of moonlighting as a musician. However, the model embraces her true calling in the latest issue of ‘W Magazine’.

And she isn’t alone.

Fashion royalty Naomi Campbell and Iman join the star for an edgy feature celebrating designers, models, and divas.

She may not be able to work a stage, but oh can Ms. Fenty werk a camera! More pics below…

rihanna w mag thatgrapejuice 2 600x450 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman
rihanna w mag thatgrapejuice 3 600x450 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman
rihanna w mag thatgrapejuice 5 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman
riri 222 600x801 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman
riri2345 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman
rihanna www Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman
rihanna thatgrapejuice 1 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman
rihanna 123 3 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman
rihanna 1234 w 600x448 Rihanna Wows In W Magazine With Naomi Campbell & Iman

• August 10, 2014 at 11:33 am
    Suicide Blonde says:
    +26

Iman is immortal.

ceer0624 Replied:

Open to have an interracial online chat? Do not miss it! This is a special interracial online chat group ❤ InterracialChat.n e t ❤~~~ . It piont you the top 5 Interracial online chat & dating sites and a wonderful chat room with a lot of featured members waiting for your wink.

• August 10, 2014 at 11:35 am
    Susie Q says:
    +49

Black QUEENS of this Earth!!! The fact that Rihanna isn’t a model and stands out is so Crazy. She’s so beautiful They are all.

• August 10, 2014 at 11:36 am
    Susie Q says:
    +19

They look like sisters

• August 10, 2014 at 11:37 am
    ICONIC RIRI says:
    +23

Iman, Naomi and riri = Slay my life.

• August 10, 2014 at 11:38 am
    HitchHikerGuideToGalaxy says:
    +20

OMG ya$$$!!!! there goes my favee, now $lay us even more with #R8 $layanna will forever be relavant b****** _/

• August 10, 2014 at 11:45 am
    #Dismissed says:
    +14

Black beauty bxtches. Anyways Rihanna looks super super hot in the pics. Yas bxtch serve me everything.

• August 10, 2014 at 11:46 am
    Britney Stan says:
    +28
    -28

Damn they all look AMAZING!! Beyonce could never look that good.

Teacher Replied:

Mrs. Short and fat sure couldn’t!!!

SURPRISE.......(DEC.13) Replied:

HAHAHAHA… AT RIHWHORENNA LOOKING LIKE AN EXTRA ON THE SET OF E.T P.S, I LIVE FOR SAM’S SHADE. AT THIS POINT SHE NEEDS TO CHANGE HER CAREER STATUS TO A PERTIME MODEL, DAT IS MORE BELIEVABLE THAN HER BEING A SINGER. WHEN D w**** OPEN HER MOUTH TO SING,I BET EVEN MARLEE MATLIN TELL HER TO SHUT D f*** UP WHILE COVERING HER YEARS. LOL

We Are Beyhive Replied:

Ghostney Jean certified wood yet???

Anaconda Replied:

girl dont try it when baby one more time has outsold thiefs discography <3

SURPRISE.......(DEC.13) Replied:

Has Floppydiscjean been certified yet?????? Not platinum. gold, silver, copper, aluminium, Rubber,iron,and bronze. Yet u want to come for Bey. Holla at me when Britneyautotunespears can actually hit a high note,and RETIRES from painting fake 6 packs on her BIG SHOW looking stomach. Till then seethe b**** on a classroom full of seats, since dat is what Shitney can book these days. LMAO

Rosie Replied:

Has Shitney Jean sold 300K in the US yet?

Anaconda Replied:

did anals first or second albums go diamond?

Rosie Replied:

Has the Re-Tard been certified anywhere yet?

• August 10, 2014 at 11:49 am
    Teacher says:
    +15

Yaaassss Supermodel Rih!!!! Keep slayin these heaux!! Photoshoot w two fashion legends!!? When will your short fat frumpy faves?!? NEVER!…but she steady tryin on Instagram these days!

• August 10, 2014 at 11:51 am
    Iconic Cici says:
    +20
    -19

If only Rihanna sounded as good as she looked.

~The Arcade~ Replied:

The most realistic comment on here! ^.^

Mark111 Replied:

Speaking of pictures, why haven’t we seen Ciara and Feature in a pic together since the 1 out of 4 baby was born? How’s thay “engagement”?

• August 10, 2014 at 11:53 am
    #TeamTinashe Stan ("Aquarius" Comes Out In September) says:

So beautiful! She never quits.

• August 10, 2014 at 12:00 pm
    Skyfall says:

I see Naomi got her edges back.

• August 10, 2014 at 12:01 pm
    Beyonce says:

Iconic

• August 10, 2014 at 12:03 pm
    Skyfall says:
    +13

They all Slayed down, Rihanna stole the show for me though her look is everything and a true beauty. What is the real funny is that she’s giving me Tyra Banks teas in this photoshoot.

• August 10, 2014 at 12:04 pm
    Mya says:

Child stop trolling, you’re no Britney stan, you just want to see her getting dragged. This is a Rihanna post, leave Beyoncé out of this.

• August 10, 2014 at 12:07 pm
    Beysus says:
    -21

Shine bright like a forehead…

LOL All we need now is to tie a bit of string round that mess of a nose ring and drag her off to a county fair…

ThatMessJuice Replied:

LMFAO! Don’t come for my fave like that wena. That killed me!

• August 10, 2014 at 12:07 pm
    RICHIE_RICH says:
    +14

Work, they did that.

• August 10, 2014 at 12:12 pm
    Anaconda says:
    -10

Anaconda finna slay the charts.

• August 10, 2014 at 12:20 pm
    JEMINA NELSON says:
    +11

THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN’ ‘BOUT, RIHANNA THE BLACK MADONNA. THOUGHT THE h** SAID AIN’T NO ONE OF IMPORTANCE HANGS OUT WITH RIRI? SEETH HOES! : )

• August 10, 2014 at 12:20 pm
    Yours Truly says:

Iman is immortal indeed she made them look stupid

• August 10, 2014 at 12:22 pm
    Yours Truly says:
    -10

She slays pictures I wish she could slay vocals & stage

• August 10, 2014 at 12:23 pm
    Unbiased says:
    +16

They all look so gorgeous. I think some of you don’t realize Iman is in her 50′s looking this bomb! In Naomi is in her 40′s! Rih is still young, so that’s expected. Now I know Britney fans aren’t coming Beyonce’s beauty, Britney aged like a rotten banana. Also, Bey is not fat, she actually has curves, unlike some of your bad bodied sloppy faves, who are trying to squeeze in a crop and tights for their Vegas retirement home show, sit down.

Mark111 Replied:

Not rotten banana! Lol

• August 10, 2014 at 12:26 pm
    Molly says:
    +11

YEEES RIHANNA!!!! SLAY!!

• August 10, 2014 at 12:34 pm
    Mimi Carey says:
    +14

They DID that all 3 of them! No shade from me!!!

• August 10, 2014 at 12:48 pm
    ya says:

all 3 r f****** dope and beautiful thatz wat um talkin bout

• August 10, 2014 at 12:51 pm
    Jose says:

Rih slayed this sh*t!! Especially in the yellow!

• August 10, 2014 at 12:59 pm
    Keke Palmer stan says:
    +12

Rihanna’s lane is fun, fashion and cool music. She knows her lane and sticks to it! This shoot right here just upped her ante in the fashion world even more! SLAY! I can’t wait for #R8!

• August 10, 2014 at 1:00 pm
    former rihanna stan says:
    -15

Iman killed It. Something tells me naomi was jealous that SHE WAS NOT GETING TEH COVER over rihanna. Rihanna was ok, bu nothing special and NO she does not look like model.

Keke Palmer stan Replied:

Death Rihanna must have blocked you on IG. Now you stan for Rita? Ha

Keke Palmer stan Replied:

I mean twitter.

former rihanna stan Replied:

I am not on twitter. But I don’t stan for devil worshiping, I stan for god

FutureCIARA Replied:

Now why on Earth would The legendary Icon herself (Naomi Campbell) Be jealous she didn’t get the cover over Rihanna?
    —-
    She has an entire arsenal/Library with her on covers of several prestigious and international magazine’s. This is her and Imans territory, they were playing nice and have learned to share over the years.
    Never blame the Queens for being jealous dahling.
    Besides that, R8hanna looks fuckking amazing, I’m sure they taught her a lot like big sisters would.

LB Replied:

I don’t know what Rihanna did to you, but I am so glad she did it to your bitter ass.

former rihanna stan Replied:

Judgement is coming sweetie, get on the right side before it is too late. U would not wanna be in HELL.

• August 10, 2014 at 1:01 pm
    Rosie says:

I don’t like the cover but the actual shoot is gorgeous.

• August 10, 2014 at 1:03 pm
    Did Ya say Justin Bieber,Beyoncè,Miley,Lady Gaga,One Direction,Rita Ora,Sam Smith,Lil Kim or Austin Mahone says:

#plays E.T after Katy pays payola

• August 10, 2014 at 1:05 pm
    Jake says:
    -13

No way I’m Naomi Campbell and I’m letting Rihanna be in the middle of all pics and on top of me nope! They should have did a black queen edition instead of a more Rihanna praising fashion spread , with Jourdan Dunn instead of Rih. Like her but her style is not all that. She works everything but to me a fashion icon is someone who knows her style, that can redefine it after years … Not reinventing themselves every three months ! ( Beyoncé never arrive on a red carpet before Rihanna , that’s how you know she’s a queen )

Keke Palmer stan Replied:

This was organized by the director of Balmain and Rihanna is his muse so of course it would be centered around her. Naomi is a legend and very secure about it, as is queen Iman. Obviously they had no problem with letting a young girl shine. Naomi and Iman have been there, done that!

• August 10, 2014 at 1:08 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Ok I admit, I’m scalped bald right now *continues ambulance ride to the ER*

• August 10, 2014 at 1:10 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

The fashion God’s have blessed these images and slayed my Life.

LB Replied:

Yes, they all look amazing b!tch. The are working those pages, serving face, body and style.

Miss you b!tch

• August 10, 2014 at 1:17 pm

we are beautiful like aliens in the sky #rihanna voice

• August 10, 2014 at 1:51 pm
    Junior in Jamaica says:

absolutely stunning!

• August 10, 2014 at 2:05 pm
    metzo says:

OMG!! She looks STUNNING!! Looking like a fuckinnggg supermodel! She looks even better than the other two. Hats off.

Teacher Replied:

Are you ok??

• August 10, 2014 at 2:08 pm
    metzo says:

OMFGG. Work Bitchess!!! Yass. N Look at Iman giving face too..

• August 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm
    LB says:

SHE LOOKS AMAZING; Yet another group of legends Rihanna is working with.

Brand Fenty getting stronger and stronger.

Ozzy Replied:

Omggg this photoshoot is one of my favs!! Shes been on point! The lui pics, harpers bazaar Arabia and now this??????

LB Replied:

Yes Ozzy <3, she served this photoshoot; not her working with fashion legends Naomi Campbell and Imam.
    '
    Music and Fashion ICONanna.

Ozzy Replied:

A true icon hun! The past few days have made me even MORE excited for R8! Btw its nice to hear from you. Missed u on twitter boo!!

LB Replied:

Yes, I’m curious to hear what she’ll cook up from R8, I cannot wait.

Great to hear from you too, I had to close my twitter for personal reasons but missed you guys, reading the trolls was fun.

Ozzy Replied:

Personal reasons??? But you’re still dragging trolls on here? Spill the tea!! What happened on twitter??

LB Replied:

Hahaha, that tea will forever remain in the pot babe.

• August 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm
    Ozzy says:

b****!!!!!!!!! Where can I mail my edges?????? This endless slayage of this legendary pairing is leaving me SCALPED!!! Do u guys know Imans approaching 60 now???? Slay!!!!

LB Replied:

Gurl you can mail those edges as well as Mine to

1800 SLAY A B!TCH ave
    PO Box Ur fav can never
    Bridgetown, Barbados

Ozzy Replied:

Screamsssss!!!!!!!!!

Teacher Replied:

LOOOOOOOL gyivseuondsrcnlyasbbgsX y’all are a mess! * hands over edges to be mailed*

• August 10, 2014 at 2:24 pm
    Stephy says:

Iman is one the most beautiful women in the history of women. My GOD! That woman is giving the BEST face out of the 3 & SHE 50+ YEARS OLD!
    MY BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!

Ozzy Replied:

Iman is one of my fav black models. Shes TEACHING these young girls how its done at almost 60 years old. SLAYYY

Stephy Replied:

Exactly, she is stunning & a ageless LEGEND!

LB Replied:

Iman is a goddess, she is stunning.

Stephy Replied:

Sho’ nuff is! Did you see her in the MJ “Remember The Time” video. Child, her facial structure was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10s all across the board!

Ozzy Replied:

Omggg I just watched it again. FLAWLESS!!!!

• August 10, 2014 at 2:46 pm
    Stephy says:
    +12

Wow, my LIFE has just been SLAYED! Also, is it just me or does this pic look like a family affair!?
    Iman is the Grandmother (who is almost 60 SLAYING SERVING FACE!)
    Niomi is the Mother
    Rihanna is the precious duaghter!
    They look related like shitt. DEATH @ Rihanna slaying with LEGENDS not only in the MUSIC world but FASHION WORLD TOO… What type of slayage?
    Rihanna is gonna soon become a LEGEND her damn self by the age of 30 if she keeps this slayage going like this. WOW!
    #BlackWomenPower
    #BlackWomenSlays
    #MyBlackIsBeautiful
    #BrownSkinSista
    #ExoticIslandBitxh
    #BlackDontCrack (unless you smoke CRACK kii)
    #RihannaSlays (even tho she sounds like a goat)
    #RihannaGURL
    #RihannaWillSnatchWigs
    #RihannaGotABigForehead&WideNosiers&StillSLAYS!
    #BLACKISBEAUTIFUL
    #BlackWomenAreTheOldestWomenInHistory

• August 10, 2014 at 3:01 pm
    Mark111 says:

Standing next to fashion legends. Rihanna do covers while Kartrashian does instagram. I still want to know what Rita gonna do after effing for all those beats that she now can’t use. #oops

Stephy Replied:

Clock them MarkyMark! Yo, gurl Rih is SLAYING!

• August 10, 2014 at 3:30 pm
    TheYoncèTroll says:

They are unbelievably gorgeous. I can’t believe Iman looks like that at her age. She truly is stunning.

• August 10, 2014 at 3:43 pm
    former rihanna stan says:

Well, she soul her soul to devil and worship him for all those who cannot see. They describe it as creatures of the night. That is satanic. This is not fashion; I read vogues from all over the world and never seen it this demonic. She more or less is she devil. ALL her photo shoots are demonic. Oh well, she will answer to GOD in the end.

• August 10, 2014 at 3:49 pm
    former rihanna stan says:

I remember when Aahliyah was about to blow up, but she started crossing over to the dark demonic side. She also, Rihanan loved snakes and wanted to be snake all this crap. AND she said that she loves darkness………………………… Rihanna done that phopso shoot and said that snakes were superstars and how she loves them. Aahliyah said the same thing about snakes and she also said she loved them……..

I am just saying.

~The Arcade~ Replied:

The funny thing is, I actually remember Aaliyah saying that too; for the making of the ‘We need a resolution’ video. I don’t know why that stuck with me… :| As for miss thing on the cover of the magazine, I don’t know what she’s talking about, she just does and says ANYTHING for shock value.

Brian310 Replied:

Her liking snakes had nothing to do with her liking dark things, she had been fascinated with dark, mysterious like things since she came out. That was a part of her appeal and what made her stood out from the pack cause her looks, her music reflected that.

• August 10, 2014 at 3:50 pm
    former rihanna stan says:

BEYONCE does not promote devil imagery. There is no way beyonce would gush about how she loves the dark side and how snakes are amazing. I am just saying, but carry on and get your wig scapled by a ‘ photo shoot ‘ .

• August 10, 2014 at 4:04 pm
    former rihanna stan says:

I don’t care what names u call me. I don’t live my lives worshiping celebrities, who are all drugged up and demonic and need jesus. I worship chirst. Rihanna now, IS THE MOST DEMONIC satanic pop star in the MUSIC INDUSTRY. SHE IS even worse than Lady GAGA – look how her devil worshiping end up? AINT gaga now, a drugged up reclusive mess?

But…….yall don’t hear me know fix it jesus

• August 10, 2014 at 4:09 pm
    former rihanna stan says:

Oh and y’all say, this is not fashion, no it is not. I read vogue and numero and I don’t see this.

When was the last time u seen Gisele, Christy Turlington, linda Evangelista, Liya Kebde, Helena Christan and Claudia Schiffer posing as semi nude devil worshipers? WHEN? NEVER

• August 10, 2014 at 4:10 pm
    - says:

very beautiful, all three of them.

• August 10, 2014 at 4:17 pm
    former rihanna stan says:

To the person who brought up Rita Ora,

Rita is on album 1 and she already has STRONG visuals. Iy u had a clue about fashion, u would know that. SHE has already been in his magazine posing at Monroe. Her photoshoots are edgy. Hopefully, being that she is from GOOD stable MUSLIM family, I WOULD HOPE SHE WOULD NOT resort to devil type posing.

former rihanna stan Replied:

Rita Ora’s family are very involved in her life. her sister is the manager and her dad and his friends help her with money and investments and her mom is very educated and travels with her. so I hunk they will step in and not allow her to end up like Rihanna

sashay Replied:

Girl, you need to stop, all these posts imply that you are extremely bothered by Rhi’s success and quite frankly got you looking kinda crazy.

former rihanna stano Replied:

If I was bothered by rihanna , I would not like Beyonce who is the biggest black female artist of all time. SO, explain that logic, h**

• August 10, 2014 at 4:39 pm
    JustHuman says:

It’s funny how anything Africa influenced is often associated with demonic beings by people……..anyway rihanna Got me feelin some typa way up in here gal be killing this fashion/popstar thing #loveHerLots

• August 10, 2014 at 4:58 pm
    Rih Rox says:

Stunning.

• August 10, 2014 at 6:25 pm
    Dirty Laundry says:

Rihanna os OVERRATED. Shes actually quite ugly. Iman looks hot tho!

• August 10, 2014 at 7:49 pm
    TeamXtina says:

Black don’t crack. Iman doesn’t age. They all look amazing

• August 10, 2014 at 8:03 pm
    Lily says:

SLAYAGE!!! GODDESS! So Stunning. Rih Slaying with Fashion LEGENDS. As for that no Rihanna fan who keeps saying he/she was a Rihanna fan before @formerRihannaFan need to take her meds cus she’s a psycho. You’re no GOD so sit ur ass in one corner. Are you a Devil Worshipper too? Do you two attend the same coven that makes you know she’s a Devil worshipper? You need to stop cus you sound bitter/pressed/mad cus of Rih success and you need to be careful cus ppl like you these are what befalls u ppl: Hypertension, Heart Attack, Cardiac Arrest etc Be Careful so you don’t slump dead cus of the Hate inside you.

• August 10, 2014 at 8:41 pm
    Jedk says:

QUEENANNA giving me Sooo much life off of these pics. STUNNING

• August 11, 2014 at 12:59 am
    vivirihanna says:

The photoshoot is african inspired and they look hot. If anybody is a devil worshipper is beyonce.

• August 11, 2014 at 5:56 pm